Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Through the Doors of Creation

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Technique

Technique looked at the cathedral from the street. He'd seen some extravagant places of worship in his time, but nothing like this thing. Of course, according to Rooter, this place was the Arrow headquarters of Sac, and the Magister was another of the Lunargent Thorn Watchtower named West.

Hmm...doesn't sound so tough.

He crosses through the doorway, noticing both the nice upkeep and rows and rows of pews.

"Yo! Anyone in here?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a rhythmic popping sound echoing through the sanctuary.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Technique

The Peruvian man continues walking further into the building, trying to hear if he's getting closer to the noise.

"Helllooooo. My name is Technique, I'm with the Arrow." he continues to call out.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The popping sound stops; but it was coming from a door leading outside into a walled yard from what Technique can tell.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Technique

Technique, done with his shouting, turns the corner of the doorway, looking for signs of who might have just moved through or made the door creak. Where is everyone? slips through his mind, potential worry at first for the unexpected, quickly turning into curiosity and excitement.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The door opens up to a grassy yard, with several paved areas. In the middle of one of the paved areas sits a blue handball.

Technique

Technique slurs out several words of power, before pulling the wool of the fallen world away from his eyes.

Temporal Eddies

He moves closer to the ball, careful not to touch it, but simply looks at it and the courtyard.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"You're awfully careless with what you walk around yelling and doing," West said, stepping out from behind the door and behind Technique. "What if I were a Seer?"

He remembered seeing the movie Ronin, and laughing at the coffee cup. Yet... so true. A silly handball, and it had drawn attention so easily.
    Nimbus

Technique

Technique appraises the man thats speaking. "If you were a Seer and you were here, there would be bigger problems than my...lack of awareness. Im looking for a man named West, i was told he was the Magister for the Arrows. Would you happen to know him?" he asks, giving off a weak smile. Its a little obvious that Technique, while being relatively un-eloquent with his words, was not saying them sarcastically or disrespectfully. Mostly, it seems like he was just stating the obvious.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West shrugs; it's a true enough statement. He's wearing black sweatpants with gold lettering up one leg that says "US CAVALRY", and a very faded, very old-looking baby blue shirt that says "Luv Ya Blue!".

"I'm West," he answers, although he doesn't offer a hand. It seems more an act of omission of social niceties than insult. "You are?" There's a moment of intent study before he looks back up to Technique's eyes.
    Nimbus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread