Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Through the Doors of Creation

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Technique

"Technique, a Talon from the New York Consillium. I was informed Sacramento could use some more Arrows, and i had some things i needed to get away from....long story short, im here to help. Is there anything that you might need me for." Again, fairly uneloquent with words, ending sentences in propositions and such. Hey, it worked for Star Trek.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Welcome aboard, then," West said. "You've come at an interesting time -- but your First will get you up to speed."

He paused a moment, clearly thinking.

"That's Joshua Morris. He's also a Sentinel. His number's 555-555-5555. You got a place to stay?"
    Nimbus

Technique

Technique commits the number to memroy, but doesnt trust his care-free brain to remember it even then, quickly tapping the number into his phone. He looks up when it seems like, just for a moment, the Magister probably gives a damn about him. Damn, thats new.

"Not really, right now i figure the next thing i have to do is go fight some bum for his cardboard box. Existence is war, huh?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"There are rooms here," West says, gesturing towards the building, and upwards. "The Guardians have the left tower and we have the right."

There's a pause, as if he's considering what to say next.

"So... what do you do? What are you good at?"
    Nimbus

Technique

Technique follows Wests gesture, looking forward to checking out the rooms. Gotta be better than what they had when i was doin my bid he thought to himself, remembering being cramped in those tiny ass rooms, an hour a day to walk around. Anything is better than that shit hole.

"I am an Adept of the Fate Arcanum, and i would like to say i have a fair knowledge of the different Arcana and how they relate to the Supernal Realm. I used to rrun with 17th street Bloods in New York, been in more fights than i wanna think about, and i can follow orders. I would like to continue my study of both Arcana and martial skill while I am in Sacramento, but assisting our Order in any way is my first priority."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West nodded, walking up to pick up the handball and gesturing at the wall.

"Why the Arrow? Environment?" he asked as he served.

Hitting the ball is Dex + Ath - previous player's suxx (2, this time)

2 suxx
    Nimbus

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

They chat and play handball a bit before going their seperate ways.

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread