Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Paper Chase

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Frank nods at Agent Johnson, then looks at Warren. "Think I'm gonna need your help with somethin' later, after I show Simmons around. In the meantime, you guys have fun with that," he chuckles, nodding at the pile. He turns to the new agent. "C'mon. I'm drivin'." The old man swings the keys to his busted Dodge round his middle finger as he heads for the door.

Starting a new scene for Frank and Tim

Player of the Month

Tim was eager to avoid doing ICE's bitch work and following the older man's lead headed for the door. "Well I look forward to working with you all." He says as he nods to SAC Johnson and the group before exiting just behind Frank and the set of keys the older agent was spinning around his finger and wondered if DHS Agents got danger pay for riding in cars driven by old people.

Tim Exits to New Scene

"Glad to have you aboard, Agent Simmons!" Johnson says, waving goodbye to the two and smiling upon Warren and Patolli. "Access details for the relevant dbases are--"

He's interrupted by a knocking on the door. A blue-suited, grim-faced man taps his watch before heading off down the hall. The SAC sighs softly, watching him go. "Sorry, folks. TSA wants their room, I guess. Lug these back to your desks and get to work. See if you can get me a prelim report within the week, all right? If we can help ICE get a big bust or two out of this we might be looking at a budget increase next year."

Patoli hoists some boxes and ferries them out to his desk.

This was going to be a long week.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica takes her own part of the to-do stuff. Great.

Maybe with a lot of coffee I can stay up all day, and spend some quality time with this documents...

Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Feel free to start up a new thread.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4