Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne flashes her ID and a smile as she walks into the Rage. Dressed in provocative clothes, but not slutty, she had self respect after all. She shakes a few things as she melts into the dancing crowd. Despite being part of the Lie and major source of the Abyss in the world Ariadne enjoyed being around people. They make her feel more alive, more vibrant, that the sacrifices she has made and will make are worth it. If only for the future when there would be no more worry of the abyss.

Until then she would watch, and learn, and act, and for now party like she didn't have a care in the world. Though she does, blue glinting eyes watch even as she dances. Searching for anything.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night was still young and Alice was not ready to quite call it quits so Nightfall and her had decided that they would try the place out. Alice had been concerned that they would be overdressed for a techo club, but after Nightfall's insisting she figured it would be alright.

She walked in on Nightfall's arm and she could feel the loud music thumping against her. The crowd was lively as they moved on the dance floor to the music and despite her slightly depressed mood their energy was infectious. She felt her mood improving and after a drink or two and a dance she was sure down mood would be just a memory.

Turning to Nightfall she spoke, "I'm glad that you brought me here. It's a little loud, but looks like fun."

Alice in her dress

Nightfall in his suit

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

They are overdressed. Alice, maybe not so noticable, if you didn't know the chiffon was silk. That, and their good looks (better than good in her case), made quite a splash as they entered, with people moving out of their way almost subconsciously.

The squirrelly scratch of a record being screwed fills the club, then a slower number starts. Someone's being funny.

Nightfall

Neil grins, taking the attention in stride. He's a Fairest. Making a path to the bar, he stopped for a moment, looking at Alice and smiling. Remembering.

He moved closer, leaning over to be heard, "I don't care who walks in, I'm not cutting out this time."

Moving back he gestured to the bartender, and gave Alice a questioning look.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

The red head stops her dancing and looks up at the booth as the music slows to a painful crawl. A flash of white teeth and splash of hair follow a laugh. Dreads was playing with someone or had decided to make people drink some more.

"Someone is far too dressed up for this place." She purrs quietly noticing the couple that just walked in. She starts to build her own beat on the floor waiting for the music to start again. An almost unnoticed impulse pushes her just a tad towards the couple, maybe they would be fun to talk to? It looks like the guy has already had a lot of fun tonight.

PRE

The Neidan enter Jammer's club. Make that the Neidan plus Tug, who had offered to drive the guys over. All his stuff was still at their estate, they'd been cool about letting him look for a place for the last week but he knew he needed a new HQ, pronto. As it was, the air was so tense back home that everyone had jumped at the idea to go out tonight and blow off some steam. West and Animus had even submitted to Ankh's fashion suggestions, and as a result, the group looked sharp as Parisian razors.

Tug still was wary of Jammer, and had told them so on the way over, that he was pretty sure they were being spied on the last time the Arrows had been here. But telling West to be vigilant was like telling a rock to 'stay,' so there was nothing more that needed to be said, really.

Tug noticed Ariadne almost immediately and smiles. "I'll catch up with you guys," he tells the Neidan and goes to confront the Guardian with a wide grin. "Why, you little minx. You're stalking me, go on and admit it."

L

Triquetra had seen the place earlier, walking by before it was open. And through the windows she'd seen the Supernal symbols inside of it. A place frequented by the local mages, it seemed. Which was fortunate, as she'd found that when arriving in a new city meeting the mages that lived there was generally a good idea. Especially now that she was actually planning to stay in her current locale.

So she returned to the place that night, dressed for clubbing. Of course, the problem of running into other mages in a place where spells were prohibited had crossed her mind. She certainly wouldn't be able to see them without a Sight spell up, and even if there were mages inside with such spells up they wouldn't be able to notice her nature unless they took the time to scrutinize. And she doubted they did that to every girl who entered the building. But, if you couldn't look for someone the surest way to find them was to get them to come to you.

So she wandered the floor after she walked in, here gaze lingering on the supernal script. To Sleeper eyes, just a girl curious about the exotic lettering. But to Awakened eyes, hopefully, something more.

Triquetra in her Outfit

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus has never really felt the need to drop his spells the few times he's visited. Maybe it's because Jammer didn't make a fuss of it on his first visit.

The Thyrsus has also been a bit down since Tug announced that he was leaving the Neidan. Although he understood Tug's reasons for doing it, it still clashed painfully with the growing wolf instincts. Is this why so many Orphans retreat into the wilderness?

He forces a smile as he glances around the club, then back at West and Ankh. "It's been a long time since I've been here." The smile widens just a touch as he watches Tug. "i see it didn't take him long to find someone he's met."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh had taken the news of Tug leaving about as well as Animus had. She had been spending as little time at home as she possibly could without being accused of avoiding people. It wasn't that she didn't want to see them, it was that she was trying to deal with what she felt like was another failure. There seemed to be a lot of those these days.

When the suggestion had been made to all go out, Ankh had agreed although The Rage wasn't her favorite place. She had some rather tangled memories here that she didn't like revisiting, but she also didn't want to stay at home while the boys went out and enjoyed themselves. Instead, she'd dressed in a rather modest fashion (especially considering her usual style of club wear) and stuck to West as much as he would let her.

She smiles at Animus' observation. "Yeah, it never does."

She gazes at the dance floor like she'd love to be on it but makes no move toward it. She'll stay right where she is for now.

Ankh's Attire

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne slows down her dance from chaotic to sultry as Tug approaches.

"If you say so...I would like to think I already knew where you were going."
    She says with a wink.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiled to Nightfall at his statement. "Oh, good. That means that I won't have to tie a leash around you," she finished with a grin.

As the music began to play and people stared she felt her cheeks coloring slightly. When he turned to her to ask what she wanted to drink she wasn't sure what to say. What could I ask for that won't make me stand out?

"I'm fine with whatever, just make it something appropriate for the atmosphere."

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread