Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
That Voodoo that Who Do?

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

PRE

Animus has been expressing doubts about his place among the Silver Ladder to the Neidan recently. When West proposed Tug take him out to show the Hierarch how Arrows got down, the big guy thought it was both a great idea and a terrible statement of the times. When the Adamantine Arrow were thrust into leadership it usually wasn't because things were just so jim dandy. But this gives them a better chance of avoiding the Abyss, or whatever, that's coming.

When West had suggested he take him on a patrol of Granite Park, he nodded heartily in agreement. While he burned to get down to looking for those Banishers, the Arrow had left work undone there, and it was time to see what was what so many months after Ollie had lost his life, where a contingent of warrior mages had nearly lost theirs.

Tug went first into the Hallow room to prepare. He weaves his familiar rotes, granting him incredibly tough skin, quick reflexes, great agility, and a gunslinger's eye. He puts his dragon knuckles into the pockets of a light jacket which he wore over an Aerosmith concert tee, athletic shorts and a pair of cross-trainers. Tug nods to Animus as he leaves the room. "All yours, boss" he jokes with the new Hierarch, then goes to fetch a firearm, making sure its in fine working order while he waits.

Rolls

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Any class 3 weapon or under...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

reroll

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shakes his head. "Nah, I'm set already. And this is Arrow business. That makes you the boss."

Odd that the Hierarch isn't preparing. Then again, given that his aura is already aglow with multiple spells, perhaps he truly doesn't need to take the time to prepare.

"So, are we ready to move out?"

PRE

Tug nods, putting the .44 Magnum in one pocket of the windbreaker, extra ammunition in the other, forgoing the automatic option for a powerful, precise weapon. "Yeah, ready. Boss drives," he grins. "And chooses the radio station." Getting serious, he tells Animus on their way out, "We're gonna park as close to the Bell Building as we can, but do a once over the perimeter of the park before we check inside. I've got footballs and stuff in the back to toss around, look like we're just hangin' out, sorta thing."

Time

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus grins as he heads out to the parking lot. "I think I can live with that. As long as your taste in music is better than your singing voice."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Time
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Tug feigns hurt. "You wound me, oh Hierarch." Then he grins at him. "I sing awesome. You just don't hear very well, is your problem. I think you might have wax built up from all that shapeshifting you been doin'," he says, offering his expert opinion.

He starts the engine and drives back to Granite Park. He can't help but view this place with sadness. They had won something here, but so much was lost, unfinished. He looks seriously at his friend. "This is a patrol. Recon. If we see some shit go down, we try to handle it ourselves, but if it looks like too much, we bail, and come back with force. You cool?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The joking's good. It helps keep his mind occupied, away from thoughts of the Kruegans' Sanctum.

Animus gives a quick nod as he hops out of the car. "Yeah, I'm cool. Let's see what we can find." Just a couple people, throwing a football aroun. Nothing to see here.

PRE

Tug nods, gets out of the truck, and does a once over of the perimeter along with Animus. To allay suspicion, he explains to Animus that one person would go long for a pass, the passer would then catch up, switch, and keep going, until they'd made their way around the park. Assuming there's nothing suspicious going on there, Tug catches up to Animus and tells him its time to check out the Bell Building. "I dunno what you were told about what happened," Tug whispers as they approach, "I mean, the Arrow fight here. But there's a room in the basement. It's got a pit in it, and it eats magic. More or less."

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread