(1006) Consilium IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh takes the woman's offered hand and gives her a good typical female once over. "Nice to meet you as well." Her voice is quiet, not wanting it to echo in the stillness of the room and not really wanting every other person in the room to hear her speak.

She isn't sure what to make of the woman really. The Gothic look had never been a fan of hers. Her skin tone was bad for it and her thin build only seemed to be accentuated with the use of dark colors and make up. As if she really wanted to accentuate how damn thin she is. Some women would, but Ankh was always bothered by her near skeletal frame. Maybe she should look into that. Being a Life Master does have it's advantages.

The woman seemed to wear the goth look well but then it made Ankh wonder if she could be taken seriously. She resists the urge to shurg at her own thoughts and turns her attention to the others entering the room. She doesn't wave or smile or nod in greeting to anyone who enters, she simply watches them arrive. Did they know what is going to happen tonight?

Probably better then she does.

She shivers slightly, feeling the cold touch of fate slide down her spine and feels the absense of her spells. The missing spells reveal her age and vulnerability, neither of which she wants to announce to the world. She looks at Animus and gives his shoulder a squeeze to let him know the support is still there but the body is leaving.

"I'm gonna go find a seat. I guess at the table?" She looks at the cloth covered table with uncertainty. She should probably wait, right? Shit.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby

Ruby arrives dressed simply, in a sort of an aqua themed thin cotton jacket-shirt and a similarly colored dress skirt.

Where others might squirm without protective magic, Ruby feels unburdened by walking around under a veil. After all, this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

The Austerity of the venue is tasteful, especially considering the direness of the situation.

She recognizes Animus immediately and gives him a reserved wave before walking over. Oh look! The Alae! Waves. She'll sit with them shortly.

Nothing fancy

Rosh

PRE

Spade coughs, genuinely. Then nods to Chief as he slides over in the Obrimos' direction.
    "This could become a fu-" Zero enters looking all the world like could own the place.

"-storm... Wait, isn't that?" Spade watches the Zero fall in behind Riegn and has to cough again. "What ever. Andrade has left." Spade turns his full attention on Chief and drags a hand through his hair in a futile attempt to tame it.

G
    Gelosiana

Crane enters, after having recieved word of the event from Tvivel earlier that week. He looks around, spotting Ash, Reign, and Tvivel, but doesnt make a move to meet them. He didnt really have any reason to talk with any of them, though Ash was an Arrow, and also said he would introduce him to this Spade person. Shrugging, he approaches Ash anyway, and gives a polite little bow when he meets him. "Hello, again, good friend. How is this day?"

Kharn

Reign was just turning to take in all the members arriving when she turns to Zero being right beside her. She tries to ignore him at first but then Tvivel calls her out and she sighs. She looks at Zero with a winning smile and an almost painful rolling of her eyes. "Tvivel, this is the magnificent Zero." She says with a tone thats only slightly sarcastic.

She attempts to keep a straight face, but can help but smile at seeing Zero all suited up. She leans in, sniffing at him for a moment for a holding back a small laugh. "Damn... you clean up nice, cant even smell any green. I'm trying to find something to mess with you about but so far I got nothing." She whispers.

She spots Ash, and gives him a small wave and a bright, cheery smile, and then she catches sight of Spade... Holy shit... talk about looking like hell... What had happened to him? Did he get dressed on the ride over? She decided she'd see if he was okay after this.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shakes his head at Ankh. "Hold up a bit. This is your chance to talk to people."

Then he glances back to Aurum. "Backlash can be rough, but it always seems to be more intense around Vector. You had no way to prepare for that, and you should never have had to."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh glances around at those recently arrived and quirks an eyebrow at Animus.

"Talk to who?" She asks in a mild tone.

She isn't trying to be difficult really, even though it comes so easy to her. There aren't many people here she knows and everyone who wants to be talking to someone is already doing so. The rest look like they'd rather be left alone. It does seem that a lot of people knew Animus and wished to speak with him so maybe staying near him would make her more available for conversation.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

ST Note: Please note the sideNPCs have been removed from active/relegated to the background.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum kept the irritated look at being brushed aside off her face and instead made a mental note of it. If that's the way that stuck up bitch wants to play it fine. After watching Ankh leave she turned to Animus.

"What can you do?" she finished with a shrug noting Ankh's departure.

"I agree with you there. I shouldn't have been anywhere close to Vector, but I just about talked myself horse attempting to talk some sense into people at the museum...I give up. I should have just snatched the journals and took them myself for save keeping instead of trying to talk the others into action,"
    Aurum said with a sigh.

She look around at all the other mages and then returned her gaze to Animus with a questioning look. "What's up with all these new faces? I thought everyone who wasn't an Arrow as supposed to be at the museum...they all can't be arrows can they?"
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shrugs. "Meet new people, catch up with those you haven't seen in a while. Sometimes just making your presence felt can be useful."

Is something going on between the two of them?

Turning back to Aurum, he sighs. "What happened wasn't your fault. Those who should have taken the lead, either didn't or made horrendous mistakes." Should I have been there instead of at the Kruegans' Sanctum?

"Most of the new faces are just that, new. But yes, there are one or two who should have been at the museum. Zero, for instance." A slight edge enters his voice at the name. Perhaps the two have history?

Page 3 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread