(1006) Consilium IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh knows she does not have the necessary Arcana to assist with the Wards so she wisely keeps silent once again. She glances around the table to see what others may be doing or how they are reacfting to the lack of volunteers.

She cannot keep the surprise off her face when Henry says Zilker has taken a leave of absence. She looks at Animus, wondering if he knows anything about this, but decides to question him and West later.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum looked around the room waiting for anyone to bring up issues and then when no one said anything finally spoke up. "Well I believe Ruby...forgive me, Councilor Ruby had some issues she brought to the floor that should be addressed before we move on. Namely the issue with the ley and Vector. The reason for his infultration was to blind us and hinder our investigation of the spell on the bridge by the thieft of something that would have given us clues. We should make finding and neutralizing Vector a priority. I doubt that we would be lucky enough to find him still in possession of the item as he he as likely destroyed it to cover his tracks, so we will also need to find alternate means of researching the bridge spell. We need to focus on our enemy and systematically neutralize the threats they represent by order of priorty."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

PRE

Tug nods, shuts his mouth, and goes back to keeping an eye on everything.

Duh. Way to go brainiac. Why don't you ask Miss Ruby to change your shirt so it reads I AM WHO YOU THINK I AM ?

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash gives Aurum a wink of congratuations before heading down to join the non-Councilors, a massive weight removed from his shoulders. Looking around for a spare seat, he finally finds one....rather close to Tvivel.

He's still grinning as he plonks his tired arse down next to her.

Jordan nodded thoughtfully. "Worthy Hierarch, if I may..."

"Counsellor Aurum is quite right, and her priorities require some action items. The Arrow is a formidable and intimidating weapon, but every weapon needs a target. And finding that which is hidden has been a historical strength of the Veil."

He looked at Henry, with maybe the vaguest glimmer of light in his normally sad eyes.

"Epopt Pym, would you and the Veil accept the search for Vector as an action item? If so, what resources and support will you need from the Consilium?"

Epopt Pym. That would take some getting used to.

"Another action item concerns the Ledgers. We do not know their fate. But I have as my own action item working with the newly-acquired Kruegen library. Worst case, I seek the knowledge to translate them if they are re-acquired.. Best case, I will find tools to recreate the knowledge the ledgers represent. There is little doubt that I will beg the aid of the intellectual resources of my own Order for this task. For those who are not aware, I am a Mystagogue."

A deep breath, then: "As the representative of the Acanthus, I urge all Acanthus with appropriate gifts to support Deacon Eclipse in the reweaving of our wards."

"Thank you, worthy Hierarch."

Rosh

PRE

Rosh watches Chairs get filled with Competence and Motivation. He listens as Problems are brought to bear and people looking for solutions.

Zilker is gone? Just another name added to the ever growing list. When would there be security and stability again? With a smile. Rosh realizes that isn't his worry anymore.

'I told them my visions. I pushed for action. I did my part here. One day I will teach the young. But for now. I'm back to my As Bs and Cs.'

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West listened in silence, remembering Colonel Jessup from "A Few Good Men".

The Neidan would be safe.

How many here had slept in the shadow of the peace John Dee provided -- and where and how would they scramble now? Perhaps Eclipse would be enough.
    Nimbus

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry looks at the Councilors' table, and bows his head briefly at Jordan. Or maybe it was just a nod. Epopt Pym. That will take some getting used to. "Vector isn't an easy man to find, Councilor, but the Eye will gladly look for him." Oh, goody, a good and proper manhunt. It's been a while. It takes Henry a few seconds to ponder the resources he might need. Manpower was the obvious, but there was also the huge obvious caveat that accompanied it. Not worth the risk. "There's no telling what the search will require, Councilor. I will ask as the need arises, and keep the Council posted." Yeah, they wish. "What I need for now is that every sighting of Vector be reported to me. The Eye will take it from there." After all, the first thing the Eyes need... is eyes. Of course, Henry wasn't about to rely on the other Orders... or on anyone, really. The best way to reach Vector is through his little friend. Figure out that one, and you get straight to him. Doing it without said 'little friend' realizing it was the hard part, of course.

Henry hopes, against hope, that this whole 'announcing intentions in public' thing was just a fad, something he'd never ever ever have to do again. Yeah, right. Maybe when the Exarchs line up to get killed, and all their servants turn into nature-loving, freedom-spouting hippies.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This will be closed if we go another 24 hours without a post.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus lets the silence drag on for a moment, reflecting on the many challenges arrayed before the Consilium. I've tried to be everywhere at once; that was a fool's gaame. I can only hope that I have prepared people adequately, and ensured that the right people are in positions where others will listen.

Finally, he breaks the silence. "This concludes the formal portion of Consilium. Councilors, remain here to discuss Consilium appointments." He sits, lowering his voice to address only the Councilors at the table with him. "Currently we have neither Herald nor Provosts. I'm open to suggestions for their replacement." I've made enough unilateral decisions for one day.

Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last
Closed Thread