Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1006) Consilium IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31

Jack looks around to see if anyone else wanted to see him (fat chance of that) or vice versa. Failing to see any action of the sort, he walks over to Jordan. "So, let's make plans... My place sometime?"
    Jordan stood. "Absolutely, sir Herald. Let's blow this pop stand, eh? Your place or mine?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry takes a look around. Good, things were winding down. He would like to tell himself that it wasn't as bleak as it looked, that today hadn't been a loss. But he couldn't help but wonder if he had played each move right. It took him only a moment to dismiss those concerns. Every game was played on a different field. Today was definitely not his. But tomorrow, the streets, the crowds. The place he could play a thousand games without every showing his opponent who he was.

Standing up, he went over to Tvivel, and spoke a few words to her. An exchange of small folded papers later, he tries to catch Ariadne's eyes. With an almost imperceptible nod towards the exit, he starts to head towards the door. Provost or not, he had to make sure Guardians ran right now. And that meant talking to them.

How did it come to this?, he wonders idly. From almost-nothing Susceptor to Epopt-Provost.

PRE

Tug releases the spell after Jack's snapped the picture. "Sure, sure," he tells him, "Hope that helps you find 'em. Hey, he talks in song lyrics sometimes, apparently. And don't uncloak your Nimbus around him, he'll freak out."

He nods at the Neidan as they make to depart. "I'll hang around, make sure nothin happens while we stack the chairs." He grins. "Or whatever. You know. Have a good night, guys."

PRE

Jack glances towards Tug and says, "Ok, thanks again!"

Then he turns back to Jordan. "Well, mine's fine, but we don't have to talk about the details today. Soon, though?"

He starts walking towards the exit slowly, expecting to hash out the details as they go to their cars.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

The Sun seems to have loved Chief, as it clearly has lavished a great deal of attention on his beleaguered skin.

Carson City? Really? Well, that's a bit of worry if every step I take might be retraced by a stranger.

She saves her frown for another time. "Why yes, I have been, Mister Chief. I knew the Captain, briefly. He was a good man, and I know we all miss him dearly."

"I'm not much one for understanding how Fate works... although,"
    She smiles at Rosh, "could have simply been lettin' Rosh know his way ahead of time."

"I'm sure we'll be seeing you, days ahead. Lot of work for us all to do. You have a good evenin', Mister Chief."

She'll ask Rosh about the gentleman later. It seems that she'll be entertaining quite a lot of guests in the coming days. Grocery shopping is a much easier foe to overcome than Arcane Ragnarok, and her mind tackles the challenge with energetic abandon.

Excusing herself, and saying a few goodbyes, she makes her way towards the exit.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne gives one final glance around the place and the gathered willworkers before making her way towards the exit. The restructuring of a Consilium seems like it should have been more exciting, mage duels and people boasting to make themselves feel better. Instead it had been a scramble to find people to fit the jobs. She waits outside the exit and watches the area around the Circle. Who knew who was watching.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 31 of 31 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31
Closed Thread