New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa feels another predator enter, his momentary surprise at so many eclipsed by a necessary moment to enjoy the beauty of the new arrival. He considers unMasking his Beast, to let the new faces know they are not alone -- but decides against it. The last thing he felt like dealing with was a neonate consumed by Frenzy.

On another night, he might approach the pretty one; instead, he keeps his eyes on the larger man, to make sure there isn't any trouble.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Alian

Abe walks around some more drunken clubbers starting to think this was pointless when the beast applied the proverbial brakes to his thoughts derailing everything when he saw the European women walk across the dance.

Resiste

Gaining control at the last second Abe manages to beat the beast in him back down and change his expression from 'Oh crap' back to a slightly more calmer one.

"Well I found one now what."

After another second or two, Abe realised he wasn't talking to anyone so he moved closer to the women trying to get a better look.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara sets quietly as she scans the menu, settling on a John Jameson, placing the order with the tall bar tender. As she waits for the drink, she takes another look around the club. Abe catches her eye; not so much for his looks as for the bandages wrapped around what may or may not have been an actual wound. She never would understand Woolmsmew and his mummification fetish...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Abe

Mac gives Jake a questioning look. "Right, there's no need for a wizzin' contest in here, son. What kind of 'accident' outside? Point 'em out ta me." Then he feels the Beast wearing the pretty, pretty face walk in. "Whoosh, right? You felt that? I'm gonna have to chat with that gel, oh my indeed," he says, a crooked smile creeping up his face. Then he sees the man with the neck wrap making his way towards her. "Ah, is that the fellow yer goin' on about, then?" he asks Jake, pointing toward Abe.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

He could feel them. The eyes on his back. It wasn't an unfamiliar sensation, or even an unpleasant one. There was however, a difference between people looking at him cause he was big and vampires looking at him period. He was getting both right now. He looks around, picking out the Beasts. Two of them, both far too pretty. The He looked... delicate, there was an irrational dislike of him immediately. The She was... mmmmm. Jake needed a bigger vocabulary for her. This was definitely the Daeva watering hole. Then there was Bitch, but he didn't count for much of anything. Something told him he wasn't getting an accurate count, but he had no way to test that. He gets what Mac is trying to say though. He leans back against a wall, and relaxes that little mental muscle that's always coiled tight in his head.

You could tell, if you knew what to look for. He stops moving for a split second, muscles all tightening at once, a conscious choice, a trick, something that the Beast would have to work through, if even for a moment, if he couldn't hold it back. Being small sucks, it's something he still hasn't gotten used to.

Blood Potency •

Jake manages to deal with it, and he knows that he's not going to be able to tighten it back up for awhile. He nods over to Bitch. "Yea, that's him. He was..." What do I say? An idiot that was running right into a trap? He looks around to make sure that he's not speaking over loud. "An idiot running into a trap. Some bums poked him with a flare and tried to get him to chase them off. Gave him some words of advice, but I doubt they'll take. Someone get sloppy and set them off?" Jake did not like the idea that he might have to treat the streets like a warzone if all the homeless would be gunning for him.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

"Inquiries are continuing," Mac tells Jake primly. "You look like a feller could handle yerself in a scrap, am I right? You're stayin' on, maybe you want to lend a hand, eh, lad?" He takes out a card and writes two names and numbers on it: S. Staley. P. Konstantin. Mac hands it to Jake. "These are our people then, Jake." He whispers to the big man. "You see me official, it's Deputy, right? An there's the Senny and your Pris, they'll set you straight. No huntin' til then." He winks, or his squint gets worse for a second, at the big man. "Think 'bout what I said now."

Then he walks off towards Asa, stopping at a respectful distance and waiting to be beckoned closer. He needs to check on these other arrivals, but first he needs to tell the Prince about the trap laid outside.

S
    Steven

Gabriel decided he had picked a target, a cute little blond woman who was dancing in a pack of others. She was barefoot with her shoes off dancing rather seductively. He watched her for a while and decided that she would make a lovely meal, and her dreams would also be lovely or lovingly horrific... he thought with a smile as he moved in on his take out meal...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Despite interrupting his intent to take another look at the lovely creature at the bar, Asa smiles at the Deputy, wondering for the thousandth time if the man had dozens of the same outfits, or simply wore the same one over and over.

"Good evening, Mac,"
    he said, motioning him over.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Alian

Abe stop for a second and closed his eyes and removed his mask (dropping Obfuscate: mask of tranquillity) he carries on walking up to the women at the bar and stop next to her.
    Ignoring the screaming from the beast to run away as he could also now feel another vampire in the mortals that Abe couldn't see.

"Good evening."

"Good evening, sir," Mac says, bowing his head slightly as he walks toward Asa. "The big job over there, he's new in, says that other new in with the nasty accessory roun' 'is neck met up with a couple vagrants outside this very establishment, who accosted 'im with a road flare an' tried to lead 'em back down the alley. It is that one's opinion it woz' some kinda' trap." He nods towards the entrance. "I heard the commotion from another bum outside...er...the bouncer said..." How do you tell the Prince of the city that someone was urinating on their property? "Well, he was havin' a wizz on queue, right? Sir."

Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.