Ended
Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Gabriel decides to check out the nightlife and walks into the Avalon. As he does he notices the markings of this place as an Elysium and, begrudgingly, lowers his mask. As he walks past the bouncers he feels the beast of another, a Large man standing by the bar who looks to be in a rather heated conversation. Gabriel walks over to the cigar bar and begins looking for something of interest.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa wandered slowly, letting his predator tune in on itself, like stalking himself in a house of mirrors. He felt a second enter, just as he zeroed in on the first, and was surprised to see they were both unfamiliar faces. One was the size of Arnold; the other, as pretty as a Daeva.

Curious to see if they were together, he contented himself with watching for a few moments.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Alian

Abe walked past a thew more people and into the restroom, walking up to the sink he starts to remove the bandages looking at the burn and the slight trail of blood that was coming from the split skin Abe luagthed slightly.

"If this was any worse I would look like a haunt."

Abe then starts to grabe some paper from a paper towel dispencer and starts to clean the blood away.

Frac

The short man in the suit gives Jake the hard squint for a moment before bursting into laughter. "Brilliant! 'I don't like lots of people,' aye, very good, friend." He lowers his voice. "You looked anxious, brother. I's just pullin' your pedals a bit, aye? Yer lookin fer me, mate." He offers his hand to the exceptionally large man. "That's Mac. You?"

Abe is able clean up some of the results, but he knows that any real healing is gonna cost him blood. What else?

S
    Steven

Gabriel looked down at the cigar bar and then realized he was actually looking at the hard wood top of the bar, not a cigar bar. Gabrial just turned around nonchalantly and looked around the Avalon for someone to take home for dinner. "Can't feed here, doesn't mean I can't take my food to go..." He thought with a smile...

A
    Alian

Abe looks at the wound again and sighs and grabs the bandages and start to replace them.

"God dame this is going to be a while, feels maybe 4 nights if I start now but also the amount of red I going to need."

He leans into the mirror to take in full all the damage close up and then leans back again.

"Thats going to take one mort worth, all of it, from the look of it anyway."

Abe finnishes the banndages and walks over to the rest room door and returns to the club floor.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Jake returns the squint with a raised eyebrow, and when Mac offers to shake his hand, he does. "Jake," a pause, then, "Usually I can tell when I meet a contact. If you're him, there's a little twerp that's bandaged up somewhere around here who should be looking for you. At least if he knows what's good for him. He had an... accident out back."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Alian

Abe now on the club floor moves around the floor again looking around for signs of other vampires, while trying not to be knocked around by the other people dancing.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara eases into the club, slipping the doorman a hundred to avoid the line outside. Her Beast growls at the pup residing inside the mountain of a man waiting in line farther back, but decides to leave him be for the moment. The other Kindred was busy talking to someone; she didn't want to interrupt if the man was hunting. Besides, she would have better luck with her night's work inside the club.

All her time in the city, she had still yet to meet another Carthian. She was beginning to think she was the only one left. Which made networking all the more important if she was going to make any headway in Sacramento.

As she scans the club, she's disappointed to feel no other Beasts pulling at her own for dominance. She sighs softly, reminding herself that the night was still young. Still plenty of time to find others of her kind.

She moves away from the dance floor; tonight was a night for work and not pleasure. She can't help but smirk as she remember the last bit of pleasure she'd found waltzing around on the dance floor, as fleeting as it may have been. She instead makes her way towards the bar, asking for the menu as she sets down on one of the stools.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

Gabriel took notice of the european lovely that walked across the dance floor. As he felt her beast rumble at his disappointment crossed his face, "So much for that munch," He thought to himself. As he continued to look around he noticed a handsome gentleman who seemed to have a bubble around him, commanding presence, that is how he would describe the man. Gabriel thought about going over and trying his hand at that gentlemen but he was in the mood for a more tender meal.

Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.