THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

When Jake gets up to the door he pays the guard with a folded twenty.

Abe's wasn't the first wallet Jake had tried taking before.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

The bouncer gives Abe an odd look. Car Wreck Chic was a daring fashion statement, even if the disappointed brunette had approved of it. He lets him in anyway, and Jake, too.

Inside, the club business goes well. Living, breathing, sweating, shaking, gyrating, pulsating bodies crowd the dance floor and buffer the bar, so that any newcomer has to wait at least five minutes to get served. As it should be, in a hoity-toity joint such as this.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

The view was not what Jake preferred. This was not his kind of hunting ground and he didn't like it. His beast didn't either, it complained in the back of his head, sending red tendrils through his mind, tooclosetoohardtoseparatetheweaktoomuchattentionnotquietenoughnochanceofsuprisesurrendersurrender...

He ignored it as best he could, and walked past Bitch to circulate. He was looking for another Beast, for that little itch he would get, the one that wanted him to unsheathe his claws and settle it right now, the one that he wasn't going to surrender to.

Not tonight at least.

A
    Alian

Abe walked around slidding past people, stopping to look at a tall raven haired women and then back to tralling around looking for other vampires or a sign of them while keeping away from Jake.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa felt the predator enter, looking up from the place at the bar where he sat. There were a million things he'd rather be doing besides watching the new bartender, making sure he was trained properly. It was tedium that Brandon had probably enjoyed; to Asa, it was simply boring.

It felt strong; big and strong -- very strong, but too familiar.

Getting up, he approached Abe, and studied him for a few moments as he looked at the woman.

"Are you looking for somewhere to get cleaned up?" It was a question, but it sounds an awfully lot like a suggestion. As he speaks to the bloodied man, he scans for the reflection he feels in the crowd.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"I don't like you," says a short, dark-haired, squinty eyed Brit, keenly stepping in front of the space the Gangrel was about to walk through. "D'you wanna fight, then, bigjob?" This man does not rile Jake's Beast.

A
    Alian

Abe stops and turns to look at the new person who was talking to him, trying hard to not to freak out at the feel of there beast washing over him like cold boney claws being placed on his shoulders.

"Yes I think that would help."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Mask of Tranquility

"The restrooms are back there,"
    Asa said, pointing. "Do you need to call anyone? Ambulance? Police?"

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Alian

Abe turns to realise that it wasn't the beast and he was being just to jumpy it was just a fairly handsome guy.

"No thanks it will be fine in a night or two but it deffinatly could do with some cleaning up."

Abe looks at were Asa is pointing turns and smiles again and then tries to get to the restrooms without bumping into more people.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Jake looks down. And he looks further down. "That's nice. I don't like a lot of people. I don't let it bug me." And this is exactly why he hated the crush. "Besides, this isn't the place for fighting. I'm looking for someone, so you'll have to wait."

Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.