Ended
Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    S
    Steven

Gabriel knew there was more to this then what was going on, "Apologies for any inconvenience, of course Signore, Probably just an issue with my Italian Credit Card."

A ghoul maybe? Could be a member of the Prince's court? Or even, oh shit... The Prince."

Gabriel followed the Man's Lead and was lead to the office.

Mac nods at the Prince and shuffles off to collect the new blood. He goes to get Jake before the man walks out. "Hey, hey, there, Jakey!" he calls out. "Come on back. Turns out it's your lucky night. Just come with me, right?" He looks off toward the band-aid and the pretty beastie.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa led Gabriel to the back of the club and up a set of stairs. The office itself was large; a desk and bookshelves on one side, with the majority dominated by a semi-circular couch facing club chairs across an oversized round ottoman. A large plasma hung on a wall with a switchback.

"Let's wait for the others,"
    Asa said with a smile, gesturing to the seats.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"Yes Signore, Grazie Signore." As Gabriel sits down he hums a little tune. As he continues to hum he takes out a small notebook and pencil and begins his chicken scratches again. Writing away to the tune in his head.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

At Mac's claim of it being his lucky night Jake glances up, in case someone's tossing big bags of money at him. No? The night must not be that lucky then. "It's Jake." He says, when he gets to the Deputy. "So what's up?"
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

"Right, Jake, 'es what I said, mate. So. The big man heard your story and decided he wants to see all the VIPs in the club tonight," Mac says with a suggestive eyebrow waggle. "Just you tag along with me while I get the others, right? Cheers." He maneuvers through the crowd toward Ciara and Abe, confident that Jake would follow. "Hello, you all must be new here? I'm Mac. This is not Jakey. We need to talk privately. Please come with us." He smiles at the pretty lady.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"No, you said Jakey, that's not my name." Jake says this to himself, sotto voce, not that it particularly matters, given his size. He does follow Mac though, and when they get to the others Jake smiles at the woman. He shows his teeth to Bitch. "My name is Jake."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara has to suppress a growl as the harsh English accent burns her ears. She thought she had already been through this nonsense with the Deputy and her Priscus. She turns from her conversation with the mummy in making, forcing herself to smile at the other two Kindred.* Ms Maskelyne. *She answers softly.* And if I may ask what business we have to discuss? *She sure as hell wasn't about to go marching off to some back room because two strangers thought it was a good idea.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Ma'am." Jake coughs to get her attention. "Deputy here says it's our lucky evening."

There's nothing wrong with being polite, as long as people are being polite right back at you.

"Indeed," says Mac enthusiastically, tapping his forelock for the lady. "An exciting opportunity lay on the horizon for you. The man in charge here has asked to speak with you very," his smile turns into a leer, "very important people. This way now." He turns around smartly to lead them toward the office.

Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.