Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Settling Back In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Whisper hides a frown and nods in submission. In his view sending a group of six mages into an unknown situation -was- suicude, but he was aware he was starting to tread thin ice with the Arrows so he held his tongue.

Teegan shakes her head slowly at the group then turns to walk out. "Where ever our plans lead us I hope our policy isn't to leave others behind," she says with her back turned to them, voice stern, then continues on her way out.

Following the repeating blasts of Tug's shotgun she finds her way into the training room. Without a word or a glance to Tug she picks up a weapon and starts to firing on the next target down from him.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"We'll see you there," West says to Animus. He watched Tug, then Teegan leave. There was a lot of negative energy in the room; not unexpected, nor unwarranted -- but it would accomplish little. That they'd had to have this discussion in such a disparate group, with two Councilors present, didn't help matters... nor did the new Guardian.

He pulled a card from his pocket and handed it to the newcomer. "This is the Epopt's number," he explained. Turning to Eclipse, he asked, "I guess you'll spread the word? I'd like everyone to stay at the Museum when this goes down, so I can keep an eye on everything."
    Nimbus

PRE

Tug looks over at Teegan and gives her the slightest nod as he reloads his shotgun. He was glad she understood. Then he goes back to shooting along side her, the terrible roar of its blast saying what he couldn't right now.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse stands still and silent as the discussion of tactics is raised and strong emotions flare up amongst some of them. He doesn't offer any opinion, seeming simply solemn and attentive.

When West turns to address him he listens and then replies, "I shall inform the other Councilors, the Hierarch, and the Curator of what has come to pass and what you plan to do."

He pauses then says "I want to help, and forgive me for asking, but what exactly do you mean by everyone?"

Teegan empties another round into her target then turns to Tug waiting for a lull in gunfire before speaking. "We can talk, if you want," she says but quickly amends that, "it doesn't matter what about."

Whisper nods and takes the card, sliding it into a pocket. "Thank you."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"All of the Pentacles," West said. There wasn't a pause, or a stutter, but somehow he conveys the impression that Pentacle is an afterthought; that he'd originally meant Diamond.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Tug shakes his head no at Teegan and fires a few more rounds into the dead wood. The shots are off, though, and he's only hitting the perimeter of the target. "GODDAMMIT!" he finally shouts. "DID YOU SEE THAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GODDAM THING!!!" He puts the gun down in disgust. Still fuming, still consumed with so much raw energy, Tug screams with all his might, then rushes the stupid target and punches it until his the flesh around his knuckles are town away. He grips the stupid piece of crap with two bloody hands and tosses it on to the floor. He kicks it to pieces, then jumps up and down on the resulting debris.

Then he slumps against the wall, falls on his haunches, cranes his neck forward and hides his face in his lap.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash was about to say something to Whisper but then the firing stopped and the shouting started, and without a second thought he was on his toes and running.

Spotting Teagan and Tug in the firing range with the big Thyrsus slumped against the wall, Ash tries his best to look innocently at Tug, sensing his grief.

Can't keep it in, man, gotta let it out and use it.

Ash heads over, making sure to keep out of any firing lines and drops down in front of Tug.

"Wanna take it out on a living breathing punchbag?" He was being deadly serious.

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread