DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Acanthus
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Orphan goes to the Acanthus banner and waits for the other Enchanters to gather. He doesn't have any idea how many others among Sacramento's magi follow the Thistle Path - the only one he knows for sure is Jack - so if nothing else, this will provide him with that information.

Orphan is still uncertain what to think about this turn of events. They were what they were, and he'd deal with them, but he personally felt some - including Tam - were undervaluing the importance of Order. To him, being an Arrow was as important a component of who he was as was his being Acanthus. He wasn't certain one chose an Order so much as one was Fated toward a certain Order, or perhaps none at all, and even if it was chosen, for him at least, the act of his having chosen to join the Adamantine Arrow, and having bound himself to its oaths, said something just as profound about his identity as did the Watchtower at which he'd Awakened.

He definitely wanted to talk to Tam about all this later.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tyria and West both make their way over to the Acanthus banner; Tyria sits, crossing her legs, West remains standing.

"Have you two met?" West asks.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

"Briefly, when I first got to town," Orphan says.

"Yeah, and that didn't go so great," he thinks to himself. "And she didn't respond to the message I left awhile back."

"How are you doing this evening, Councilor Primoria?" he asks.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tyria smiles pleasantly, but gives a noncommittal shrug. "I'm a bit surprised at how... vigorous... this has been."

West looks annoyed at the reminder, but doesn't comment. He's paying attention, but watching those under the Thyrsus banner.

Orphan

PRE

Never the most politically-active of people, Orphan really had no idea what was typical for a Concilium meeting. He guessed most didn't include two mage duels, though.

He just nods. "Long as there's no exploding zombies, I'll count it as a win."

PRE

Jack stands from where he'd been sitting under the Mysterium banner and moves over to the one representing the Watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn. On his way, he realizes his Sight was still on from watching the first Duel and drops it quickly.

He nods in greetings to each person in turn as he says them, "Dr. Primoria. Orphan."

He then turns to the man who'd likely Accelerated to intercept the street kid with a questioning look, "And... I don't think we've met before. I'm Jack..." Jack's arm hesitates as he debates whether to offer a handshake, unsure if this Sentinel had a similar phobia of touching people as the Curator.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"West... Arrow," comes the reply, with a handshake.

...and now Jack has just met the most unenchanting Enchanter ever.
    Nimbus

Chief goes over to the Acanthus gathering, confident that he wasn't personally up to the task of being Councilor.

He knows who some of them were, mostly because their names had been mentioned aloud during the meeting.

It seemed, though, that he had walked into a round of introductions. "I'm Chief." He says aloud to nobody in particular, then adds "Free Council."

"So how is this kind of thing decided? We see who's magic is bigger and whoever wins gets the prize?"

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"No," says Tyria with a smile. "We wait a few moments, and then announce Jack is the new Councilor."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread