Watch
381 - 390
DISPLAYED
(1001) January Court

Page 39 of 43 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Ordo Dracul? She sure doesn't look like a mad scientist...

"I don't know where you could say I'd be more at home at. Dancing in the moonlight covered in blood and body parts?" Sean grins, snickering a bit "What I mean to say is that I'm with the Circle."

He looks at her with renewed interest "So, I've never really known anyone in the Order. You're not what I'd have imagined, but then I guess I didn't know what to expect."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Expecting lab coats and maniacal laughter, I'm guessing?" Karen chuckles. "I'm still working on my laugh, although it's showing some promise."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods in response to Elanah's plans. He, too, planned to get dogs, but so far he'd been too busy to put the necessary time into obtaining and properly training an animal.

Something occurrs then to Konstantin, something that had been drifting around in the back of his mind for a bit. "The radio you took from Horizon... you have not gone back to get it, have you?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Heathcliff does appear to be more at ease when Victoria laughs, a delightful sound. "Asylum, really? I've been there once," he says, grinning and winking one dead eye. Of course, he had had to allow Mariel to put a collar on him to get through the door. That was an...interesting evening, to say the least.

"No, I have always called this city home, even...before," he says, a trace of sadness clearly present despite the way the Curse distorts his voice. Even though the lusty Nosferatu now stood next to an unearthly beauty, he'd gladly trade this time for a few moments with his daughter and ex-wife. Heathcliff pushes such unproductive thoughts aside, recalls his awkward smile, and continues, "So what have you found in Sacramento that beckons a beauty such as yourself to stay, Victoria?"
    Still smiling Victoria replied, "Asylum really is a magnificent place. I'm glad the Prince allows me to work there. It is a great way to fill an evening."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "So, a local man huh? I bet you know this city quite well, you'll have to show me some of good places around town some time. I'm settled in, but could always stand to learn some more about Sacramento."

Victoria thought before answering, "What's appealing about it? Sacramento is a city of danger and yet one of possibilities if you can survive them. It's an intriguing place with even more intriguing people. And speaking of intriguing individuals, what does the Seneschal of Sacramento do with his spare time? When he isn't trying to win the heart of the not so innocent that is," she teased playfully.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina moves on, spotting Konstantine speaking with some well kempt woman she did not recognize.

She approaches Konstantine and Elanah. Seeing as how they are in the middle of a conversation however, she keeps a polite distance, although it is plain to see that she wishes to speak with them.

S
    Steven

"No Sir I have not. I have wanted to go to make sure it is safe but at the same time it may be dangerous." Elanah said. She was about to ask Konstantin to accompany her when another Kindred (Regina) walking up. Elanah says nothing, waiting to be introduced.

The Seneschal grins at Victoria's tease. "I'm afraid that does takes up a rather lot of my time," he says, "but I enjoy a few holes of golf now and then." She enjoys danger and is confident in her ability to survive it. I can see how she's secured power so quickly. "I would be happy to show you a few of the local haunts, as it were, Madam," he says with a quirky smile. He's inexplicably feeling self-conscious of his laugh just this moment. "Do enjoy the rest of your evening, Priscus Stamford. I'll be in touch," he says as he excuses himself, much to the Beast's relief. That had gone well, he felt.

His approaches Prince Clarke, stopping at a respectful distance, as is the Law, and a little further, since he sees his Regent is currently engaged with Lady Ishani and Hound Twist. He wouldn't usually dare interrupt, but the evening was growing late and there was work to be done, wasn't there always...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa watched Twist approach, wondering if she were going to actually leave early. He reached past Ishani to touch the Daeva as she and Ishani kissed; nothing that might distract from the enjoyment the two women found with each other, just the light touch of companionship, involvement, presence.

Then the moment was over and he smiled at the curtsy, paying homage to the woman's beauty by letting his eyes linger over the curves and shadows that formed.

...And then there was Heathcliff.

Like a mouthful of tepid water washing away the sweet stickiness of ruby red Blood, he was tempted to spit it out and ignore the man. It would undermine his authority, though, and his appearance wasn't his fault.

Although if I find out he times these interruptions at Court like this on purpose...

With a polite smile, he turned to the Haunt. "Good evening, Seneschal Staley. I hope you're enjoying yourself?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Yes, but that does little to detract from your accomplishment." He lapses into silence as he considers O-Yama's imprisonment. It was likely inside Horizon Pharmatech he knew, and the nigh-impenetrable web of security that encompassed it. Breaking into the facility where O-Yama was held certainly wouldn't be an easy task, but it was a necessary one. "O-Yama will indeed be returned to this Domain." He felt the ever-present rage of his heritage rise with the words; as he considered those responsible for O-Yama's capture, the attack on his person, and the all-out assault upon the domain. And a flash of anger darted across his eyes, though the emotion did not reach his features. "And those who have held him will come to regret messing with forces their mortal minds cannot comprehend."
    Jayant had faith but his faith rarely crept into zealotry.

That's what he was starting to feel from Wilhelm. He chose his next words very carefully.

"I cannot help but agree, however, caution must be upheld. I fear this facility may end several Requiems, and any unnecessary deaths would be unnacceptable." Jayant gives his Priscus a gesture of submission by nodding his head.

"Just my personal feelings."

"Good evening, Sire," he says with a polite bow, then acknowledges the Prince's companions. "Good evening, Lady Naetesh, Hound Twist. Yes, Sire, I have enjoyed my evening very much, thank you for asking." Heathcliff is clearly touched by his Regent's consideration. "I beg your pardon for the interruption, Sire. I merely wished to pay my respects to you before I took my leave." The Nosferatu smiles brightly at the Prince, which is not exactly pleasant, with the way his skin wrinkles around those corpse's eyes, but is sincere nonetheless.

Page 39 of 43 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread