Consilium 1001

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 42 of 43 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, then, Councilors, it seems our first meeting is adjourned," Andrade said, standing. Her eyes lingered on her two Thearchs. While some might accuse her of shoe-horning Eclipse into the position, one never knew who or what a stranger might be.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

PA asked for a bit more time to respond, but for now consider Henry and Pandora to be the only ones left...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash just sat and listened trying his hardest to keep up. He could feel the start of a headache starting and knew he still needed to scour sometime soon. With his chin resting on his hands, the Moros looks more than relieved when talk of finishing this thing up was raised.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Thanks West. I'd say I owe you one, but then you'd actually take me up on it. :P

Henry gives a slight smile at Pandora's agreement with Tug's words of cooperation. Exactly what he's thinking is left entirely to the imagination, of course.

He takes the offered card, looking it over, flipping it to look at both sides, before stlipping in inside his jacket, and taking out his own, along with a pen. The card is blank, so Henry writes his own number, along with the letter H. No full names always made it easier.

"I'll keep that in mind," he answers as he hands the card to Pandora. "Here. I'll extend the same offer to you, if you ever need help. Just leave a message." He says it as though 'leaving a message' is the standard course of action, instead of the exception.

Taking a brief look around, Henry notices they're the only ones left. Which gives him the itch to disappear. Not immediately, but standing here alone in the middle of banners that proclaimed allegiances made him... uneasy. And this time, he let it show, with his free hand fidgeting idly.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, then, let me know when everyone is prepared to meet again, and how the appointments are received," Andrade says, looking at Eclipse and Animus. As fellow Thearchs, it would only be natural for them to be liaisons.

Rosh

PRE

Spade nods, follow Andrade's gaze. "Lets exchange contacts then. We may need to call one another." He pulls out his cell, turning it on.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gives Andrade a quick nod, then pulls out his phone and gives everyone his number.

PRE

Jack pulls out his phone, hammering off his number and entering the others' as they're given.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash follows suit as he taps away in his battered old phone.

Rosh

PRE

And Spade does the same. Then turns to Eclipse. His eyes daring. The man had claimed the title. Did he claim the responsibility?

Page 42 of 43 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread