Ended
Watch

Consilium 1001

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 40 of 43 First ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam gets up and leaves, heading to Orphan's car.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry takes Tug's card and, after a brief look at it, probably to make sure it's actually legible, puts it in his back pocket. He sees Tug off with a short salute, not bothering to comment on the flirtiness, instead making a mental note to ask for backup the next time he needs it. Muscly backup, anyway.

Henry seems slightly surprised at Pandora's words. He decides against telling her that 'feelings' is one of those things that got left by the wayside a long time ago. "Then I'll be fine," he answers neutrally. "And you? Not too disappointed about the Council position?" Why anyone would want that job, Henry couldn't fathom. Still, it couldn't hurt to ask.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse looks over at Jack "What is it that you mean by precedents? As far as I know what's happened here tonight is completely unprecedented since I came to know Sacramento.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shakes his head. "Not for this." He draws a circle in the air to encompass the five of them. "Decisions made by the previous Councilors that later decisions are expected to follow." He shrugs. "Although perhaps it would be better to make a clean break and develop our own." After all, if they were to base their decisions on those of the previous Councilors, it would concentrate most of the power in the hands of the one who best knew those decisions. Did I really just lecture a Deacon on Lex? Maybe the sudden restructuring just took him too much by surprise.

Pandora

"Well, to have it for about 30 seconds then have it jerked away, yeah, that was disappointing," Pandora says with a slight smile. "But I hadn't expected to get it in the first place, so I can't claim to be heartbroken or anything.

"Anyhow, working together, and what the big guy says about cooperating against mutual threats... I'll be honest, I'm more a scientist than a fighter, but we do have common enemies, and if you come against something that might benefit from another of the same Path, give me a call."

Pandora then gives Henry a card with her (shadow) name and phone number (the one she gives other Awakened, not the one she uses for her practice).

Orphan

Orphan sees Tam leave and says quickly to his companions, "Hey, I need to go talk with Tam, so I'll see you all later."
    He then rushes outside to catch up with Tam.

PRE

Jack nods. "What Animus said. I was mostly just wondering, so maybe it will be best to just wing it. As for the Sanctum, I wasn't trying to imply that we actually form a Cabal.

"But, it might be nice if there was someplace, like a Consilium office of sorts, that newbies could be directed to t' get ack'd and directed to their Order heads. It'd also be someplace where we could regularly have meetings without having to jump through hoops or encroach on Order or Cabal territory, what little of it there is, currently, a-f-a-i-k.

"Then again, that might just be too much of a hassle with all the current threats, even if we were t' take turns manning such an office..."
    Jack waits to see what they thought of his pros & cons.

Rosh

PRE

"Hacked?" spade puzzels Jack. WHo was hacking who?

"But Jack's idea is sound. Lady Andrade. Were are the Pirvate offices for the Consilium, if any?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Shadow, Tug, Tyria, & Zilker all depart.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse nods at Animus as he clarifies for Jack "Of course."

He pondered whether to tell him that there were no precedents that he knew of. That the Councilors had never met officially in any capacity resembling this one to pass down any decrees, at least not since he had been given the title. That the closest thing to what Jack was looking for was Animus' appointment to the position of Herald. As far as Eclipse had ever known it was widely acknowledged that the Lex Magicka stood in Sacramento, and represented only shielding the Supernal from the Lie.

Instead he just agrees "I think that a clean break would be my preferred course of action."

Eclipse cringed imperceptibly as Jack speaks. His manner of speaking was unrefined at best

"Until such time as there can be established an alternative we may use my offices at the Wells-Fargo building to conduct meetings." he offers

Rosh

PRE

"Cool then. Clean break. A new Sentinel. A new Herald. And place to meet. At lest a place for the time being. What of the pressing business of the Tower bridge, Vector, and whoever he is working with?" Spade grins at the thought they were making progress.

Page 40 of 43 First ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread