Consilium 1001

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 39 of 43 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods to Eclipse. "You have more experience in the Consilium than any of us. In this, I trust your judgement. I can agree to asking Pandora first."

PRE

"Sounds like a good enough reason to me," Jack says with a grin, clearly not caring to keep up with his imitation of how politicians speak now that it was just the Councilors. He summarizes what he sees as the apparent decision, "We ask Pandora first for Herald with the Curator as a backup, and Tug to Sent'nel.

"Assuming we're all in agreement on that, what's next? I've recently thought of a few things that I'd like to discuss, like 'What precedents are there currently?' and 'Do we have or want to find someplace to be a Councilor's Sanctum?'"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think precidents are Eclipse's territory. And no offense intended to anyone here, but I had planned to seek a Cabal outside this room." It all cycles back to trust.

Pandora

Pandora smiles at Henry. "Henry, I'm hoping you're not too disappointed I picked Eclipse for the Councilor spot, and I'm guessing you probably were relieved, but I just wanted to make sure."

At Tug's approach, she turns and smiles at his greeting her as 'beautiful.' "Hey yourself."

Pandora looks Tug over, not too blatantly, but not too subtly either. She didn't tend to go for jocks, but she'd long ago learned that Thyrsus tended to share certain passions of hers. Plus, politics and networking weren't the only ways of getting to know the local Awakened.

Orphan

Orphan is reluctant to leave Tam - knowing these feelings were probably related to an Abyssal incursion helped explain them, but it didn't keep him from feeling them - but he wants to feel he's accomplished something here. Meeting some new people might fit that bill.

"Yummy dinner sounds like a great idea," he says to Tam. He gives her a quick hug, says "I'll just be a few minutes" then heads over toward the strangers and Shadow. He nods to Jordan along the way.

"Hey, Shadow," he says, wondering about these others.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry returns Pandora's smile, making it look more mischievious than he's actually feeling. "I think I'll survive, Pandora," he answers, even though a part of him doesn't like using that kind of name; It just sounds wrong, and anyone listening in with a mic could guess they were codenames. "though relieved might not be the right word." Elated was more like it. "Just glad to see others are willing to serve." Not the strongest of explanations, but along with the grin, it oughta do. "But you didn't come just to check on my feelings, did you?" He emphasizes 'feelings' in a distinctly derisive manner. Who needs those?

PRE

Tug grins at Henry's comment. "Yeah, my face gets around," he laughs. "So, look, this whole thing looks like its winding down. Why don't we all make some time to get together soon and talk, right? Coordinate our efforts against a common enemy." Tug feels awkward stumping. He should have just kept his big mouth shut. "Here's my number," he says, scrawling it on the back of two business cards from his wallet. "Give me a call. You, definitely, and soon," he says to Pandora with a wink before turning back to talk with Shadow and Orphan.

"Hey, Orphan. We need to get together on this Onions guy and the license plate. And you, miss," he grins, "Need to call me. We'll get together, talk about this whole cooperation thing, no big."

Rosh

PRE

Spade frowns at Animus dismissal of forming a Cabal. The action would knit the cuncil as one both literall and percetionally. But he can't let that distract him. He adreed with Eclipse that Pandora would make a fine choice. But he didn't like the reasons why.

His words were bland, hiding his real intent, something Spade couldn't ignore. Nor did Spade like Eclipse's attitude. He was pompus and self important. For one thing he kept refering to himself. Spade wasn't siting in a chair playing Mr. Smith for himself. Animus, Ash, and Jack seemed to feel the same.

But Eclipse. Pandora had been too impressed with the man. Spade simply saw him as typical.
    Was it because of his Order? His Path? Or both?

Maybe Animus had point about avoiding forming a Cabal. Though it seemed said it came to Spade not being able to trust Eclipse. Fo the moment he lets himself rest. He had spoken enough. more then he really wanted to.

Pandora

"Sure, why not?" Pandora asks Henry. "With everything going on around here, it's good if we all try to get along, maybe even work together, and I tend to find that works better if people don't piss each other off."

She takes Tug's card with a smile, keeping her expression pleasant while thinking "'Hey, baby, give me a call sometime?' Who the hell does he think he is?"

Orphan

Orphan nods to Tug. "We definitely need to sort both those things out." He's guessing the likelihood Dodger will follow through with looking into the car plates and parking sticker is fairly slim at this point.

Question, West: Did Shadow manage to catch up to the robed figures before they left, or did they ignore her, or...

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash smirks.

"No offence taken," he replies to Animus. Why would he want to take up forming a connection with a group he hardly knows?

"As it stands, I'll be looking to spending more time with the Arrows," Ash says bluntly. "No offence."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

They left...

Jammer and Zero leave together, talking animatedly. Zilker meanders over to sit next to Tyria, and they begin quietly talking.

John Dee disappears in a soft pop of a collapsing vacuum.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 39 of 43 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread