DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

As someone with a wider definition of what's possible to fuel his imagination, Chambers mind can be quite creative when it wants to be. Right now however that serves a detriment given Mary is currently pulling its strings, and with the shirt happening to slide down to frame her just so, said imagination is malfunctioning. A good thing to because if he had been able to direct his thoughts into anything resembling an act of will, well fortunately of such he is momentarily far to distracted to even consider any. And if he could form even such so much as a coherent thought it would probably be along the lines of. It's about time I admit I'm bad with women.

The treacle that has become his thoughts does manage to churn out something neatly behind the curve of the conversation. 'I erm ...uh.' He has to take a pause, a breather, and he does look away from Mary into the bowels of his drink. 'Mary, would you care to sing a terrible sea shanty with me much to everyone's displeasure?' Oh what am I doing, this is an awful idea, a combination of perhaps the two things I'm worst at in the world right now. But the words were out there now. If there was more he could add to in the back and forth conversation it has passed him by in the moment.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe catches herself from doing a double take at Reggie. He couldn't have known about the armored skin suit she made. It wasn't something she wore in public and even her fellow gun runners didn't know about it. It was good not to show. "That sounds like something a secret agent cool cat would use Reggie," she says to him with a smirk, "Yes, it would suit a cat going out to spy."

She hums in agreement with Seraphina when she says Johnny Depp looks good playing music. She was certain it was true.

At least Seraphina wasn't denying the friendship trade. "Certainly I can do that. Just use Italian or, if we want to sound profound, Latin. Because ya know," seh giggles and gets more coffee, "What everybody says about speaking in Latin."

What had Reggie gone off on now? He went from ferret legging to drinking game. How did he jump to that logic? Was he high? "Ummm, is he? First, I drove here," she jerks her thumb towards the door. "And this is a coffee shop. No booze. Ya wanna game, ya could download something. Raid Shad, nope! I am not part of their advertising yet," she sticks out her tongue at the joke. She was online a lot. Even whilst hacking, she ran into the commercials.

Circe drinks more coffee. Oh, and it looks like Mason.exe has rebooted. She turns to back to him, head tilted and giving an angelic smile. Trying for another crash. Causing pain to others wasn't always her thing. But musically assaulting ears? It had an appeal. Or an ear peel. "Yer hoping we'll hit the notes like lighnting? Never the same one twice. Well, I can see the ear peel of doing it, oh ho ho ho! But, does the machine show the lyrics? Because," she leans back and forth on the balls of her feet, "I don't know sea shanties."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

Sarah gets a surprised look at her question.

"No, I`m fine. Mason just caught me off-guard is all." he then pondered the answer to the next question. Clearly his drinking game joke had gone overboard and failed spectacularly.
    "But yeah, I`d be down for that. A pirate-themed night. Sounds entertaining. Especially since we`ve been talking about shanties for a while now. Seems interesting to put that idea to the test for real. Then again, costumes would be a given. I`m not much for costumes but I`d be willing to give it a try." he said, amused the way the conversation was going, before becoming serious again, trying to re-emphasize the impromptu nature of his idea and brush off his fail.

"No, it`s fine. My game idea was more a horrible attempt to lighten the mood rather than anything else. I know this is a coffee shop and not a club. But I suppose we could try the chess app on my phone?" he said, slightly embarrassed, before Mary had him chuckling again. "Never mind. And yeah, no Raid. That meme is so 2020."

Chambers` idea of singing had been highly surprising.
    I guess I have to admit his was a much better idea than mine ever was. I suppose he`s back. Good for him, I guess.
    "Yours was a much better idea, Mason."
    After all while his joke had failed, he was sure his comment had helped to clear Chambers` mind. Inwardly he breathed a slight sigh of relief. After all, his joke would have doomed him too, cause after all he`d driven there too which he of course only thought about after uttering the words.

"And I`d love to see that. A duo or a duel between you guys on stage. Doesn`t have to be a sea shanty though. Just find something you both kinda know the lyrics and vibe to it, I guess." he said, shrugging.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

5. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Fairest part of her was very amused right now, seeing a guy struggle like this was just a good time. But she was more then a Fairest, she still had some humanity left and felt bad for him. Though couldn’t come up with a way to throw him a life line, he might have to learn to swim.

But then things take a very unexpected turn! Asking Circe to sing a sea shanty with him! “I support this! And will even throw in my own money to make it happen!” in case Circe decides she doesn’t want to. Though Sera was one hundred percent expecting her to jump up there eagerly.

“Hmmm,”
    thinking over the option of a different language, “lets stick with Italian, but something fun.” Cause everyone knew the Spring Queen was all about fun these days! Smirking, “I would rather not use Latin and having someone summon a demon or some crap by ordering a cannoli.” Laughing, she’d heard the jokes about Latin.

“Just want to go on the record for saying I am all about heading downtown for drinks!”
    her Season was fast approaching and she just wanted to let loose.

The Nix seemed positively ecstatic that Reggie was on board and had even offered to give a costume a try! “Now that is the right attitude! And who knows! Maybe we could storm downtown after in our costumes and live it up!” why not?

“Oh,” pausing for a second, “because I’ve had people in the past try and order Irish Coffees thinking I sold both.” So it sounded like something someone would ask again. “But all good!” she wasn’t one to let a misunderstanding ruin her good mood.

Pointing to Reggie, “Exactly! Doesn’t have to be a sea shanty if you can’t find one. Get up there and have some fun!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes , liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

As he readjusts somewhat to the conversation at hand. Pirate costumes, still on Cannoli I think, after party plans okay got.

A moment to ponder how he got himself into the situation, before going with the flow. Who knows why this panning out as it but fate is as real as it is difficult to know. 'Well Sarah if the charity element is getting involved then one moment.' He flicks through is phone list of songs. stopping on one. 'Now Mary.' He's still a little red, she got him good. 'I don't accept you don't know this one and for it's name it is family friendly.' Who knows maybe the crowd will get involved. 'So, shall we?' Looking past her to the stage.

Then to Philip. 'Although Reggie I am definitely down for something a little stronger to drink after this.' I know I'll need it. 'Although costumes might have to wait for another night.' Maybe something getting lost in translation between the sea shanties and costumes. I definitely didn't bring one with me.
    Health
    Mana

9. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Shake the shanty)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Yar, be trolling for rum across the sea of asphalt are we mateys?" She laughs at the idea, "Oh ho ho ho! I like it!" Then a memory pops in. "Ah! I've done pirate outfits before, fund raiser kind of thing," she admits freely as there is talk of dressing up for the night. "Coat and boots would probably be fine for re-use, but I don't think the rest," she winks at Seraphina who probably remembers the outfit, "Would hold up. Not deep enough pockets."

"Fine, fine, stick with the Italian. Though ya have to know this Sarah," Circe smiles and uses a quote she'd been saving for a while, gotten from a online game no less. in her best attempt to sound like a professor: "Omnia latine dicta alta sonant."

"Well, it is for a good cause," her tone is faux disappointment. With an exaggerated sag and of course, "Oh, sigh," saying it instead of doing the breathing action, "Guess you will see it Reggie. And what is the song?" Circe squeezes herself up against Mason. Teasing, but also to get a look at his phone to see what song it is. "Oh, Darkside Tales had that. Kid drove off the monsters in his room with the song," she nods in recollection of the song from the old 80's horror shorts.

"Okay, Mason," she nods, "Let's do it, come on." She will start walking forward to do the duet. If Mason is too slow, she will grab and drag him up.

Circe does have the full knowledge of the song, it came up a lot on the Internet. Plus, that is what the karaoke machine is for. "No apologies for how bad this is!" She warns the crowd.

2 successes
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

He ignored Mary`s latin. He could recognise it was latin but he only remembered the tiniest bits from his highschool and early university days, not nearly enough to understand what was said. But he ignored it, because he always found latin very pompous and self-righteous. No comment. he thought, holding back a sneer. Mary`s fake disappointment gets a smile. After all, that made it clear she approved of Chambers` idea, which Philip wholeheartedly did too.
    "Well, just like Mason, I don`t actually have a costume with me right now. But like I said I`d be willing to give it a try anyway and we could find some way to work around that I`m sure. But ok. I guess we can go to some club later. Sounds like a plan. Let`s just not lose track of time." he said, raising an eyebrow at Sarah and Chambers in his deadpan expression he reserved for jokes.
    Let`s see if he got my little joke. He should know who I am, after all. he thought. After all, he could regain track of time at any time if he so wished.
    "Oh come on, I`m sure you`ll knock everyone`s socks off!" he shouted encouragingly as Mary made for the stage. The song itself was a surprise and a welcome one, if somewhat meme-ish. But it was the thought that counted and it had been a good one, so he let that thought stand alone.

13. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Oh, no costumes needed for tonight! I’ll need time to get things planned and turn it into a thing.” Figuring out themed coffee drinks, cookies and what not, it was going to be a whole thing.

A look, then shake of her head, “I don’t know that one Mary, I’ve never learned Latin.” She probably could if she wanted too though.

It was refreshing to have others, new friends, on board with dressing up in costumes! It was going to be a blast once she got it organized!

Plus, the drinks were a go! “Always a good time when the party moves.”

Once Mason joins Circe on stage and the song begins, the Nix cheers!

30 days is up If everyone wants to get one more post in, I'll close it tomorrow
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes , liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

If he claimed he had been expecting Mary to get so close, never mind actually squeeze up against him, he would be lying. And like most anyone when a exotic lively Italian beauty gets her flirt on, Chambers is is left rather in her wake which means, yes he absolutely gets more dragged to the stage the anything else. Well dam there goes the sympathy, to late now. I need to be more aware.

Once there however familiarity with the song and maybe having someone on stage with means ...

shanty duet 2 successes

He actually finds a tune for the maybe the first time in his life. But will still hold Mary's hand up declaring her the uncontested champion.

Getting back to the table. ''I think twice is enough for me.'' I could use that drink now. ''Shall we see what fate has in store for the rest of the evening?'' Yes Philip I did catch it, inspite of everything.
    Health
    Mana

17. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

Philip couldn`t stop cheering. They`d earned it in equal measure. He`d earned it. She`d earned it. After all, Chambers had gotten himself into this situation mostly by himself, or so he figured. So the way he was dragged to the stage by Mary seemed almost cute to Philip. Mary and Chambers sang wonderfully together, each giving it their all. That much was evident from their much better interactions with themselves and the crowd and the way the music just flowed. And that was after their significantly-less-than-perfect tries before.

"Wooo! What a show!"

He leaped up excitedly in applause and jubilation. Once they came back, he re-emphasised:

"I told you. You already proved you could do it before. You`re both diamonds in the rough!"

Perhaps he was a bit too enthusiastic. But the air was filling with happiness and he couldn`t help but vibe to it, too. Chambers` mention of the word `fate` couldn`t have been clearer for Philip. He`d not only understood him and his pun, but underlined that Fate had been with him on stage. And now he wanted to have something to drink. Something strong to drink. That was a sentiment he could appreciate. After all, after his drinking-game-joke, he was hardly in a position to refuse. And that was despite needing to drive home and his desire to not have a hangover the following day. That was, if he could even make it home in such a case without getting caught by the cops.

"Sure, lead the way. I suppose we could celebrate. A couple of drinks sounds like a great idea."

But not more than a couple of drinks. And lots of water-slash-sprite-slash other random soft drinks as well as lots of time to digest it all before my ride home. Otherwise, I`ve won a ride home in an Uber. he thought, still slightly scolding himself for his terrible attempt to lighten the mood earlier.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread