Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Ne nods to Mary. 'Thank you. But I'm going to see how this one goes before deciding if its something I want to offer more frequently.' I have bills to pay, by requirement of the state of creation we find ourselves in, but its not my objective to make money, the work will need to serve a purpose not just flights of fancy. 'It will be interesting to see if it strikes the same cord as my regular work.' Which given it carries supernal weight is unlikely. 'Well you never know, it can't hurt to ask can it.' Directing that to Sarah and her want to see it.

He chuckles a bit. 'Thank you all. But if by made it my own Reggie you mean ruined English folk music for almost every here then your right.' It's said in good spirits, he knows as much as anyone it was bad. But it's karaoke most people are bad and it's for a good cause. 'Never hurts to try something once does it.' And give a fair shot when you do. 'But I do think that will be it for me.' Providing no one pays for an encore, which I doubt.

Cooking still in the conversation, good. 'Do you have any favourite dishes when you cook Mary?' As much looking for tips and comparisons to his own self learning.

Polite attention to Reggie at the question of his boldest actions. He climbed that tree for little reason in the blistering heat so he does know how to have a good time after all. 'You might not be going up, but what would your choice have been if you did?'
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Rage singing, no work with Ozzy)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe considers what to say when Mason says it can't hurt to ask. Well, if he got cement shoes, that was on him. She wasn't going to leak a customer's private business to a, uh, what was Mason to her? A more legitimate merchant? Sure, go with that. "Well, I wish ya luck with yer masonry work anyway Mason."

"Of course we are NOT in competition Sarah," she points at Seraphina, "I cannot beat you in fashion or dress making," she points at herself, "You can't beat me in cooking or automechanics," she sips her coffee, "Totally no contests."

"Oh yeah," she smirks at Seraphina then does a Eric Cartman impression, "I can make songs a bitch to listen to," well a bad impression. Then cheerfully adds, "Plus Frank Zappa or Eminem work too, but Parker and Stone? Those two are," she does the chef's kiss gesture in approval of their, uh, antics.

"Ya know," she finishes her coffed, puts it down, and folds her arms with a hum of thought. "I could joke about trying once ending badly with things like sky or cliff diving. Or shark punching," she laughs, "But poor taste. Speak of BETTER tastes," she looks to Mason and hums in thought, tapping her chin. "Cannoli. Personal preference," the Italian accented Fairest declares, "Heritage, and quality. Other options are by abundance, but ya can't beat a good cannoli."

Then Seraphina mentions bold actions, her response? "Oh ho ho ho! Yes it does," with a worrying smile. Not her smile is worried, but may cause others to worry. Though she was curious how Reggie would answer. She is sure it was a distant, um, 9th if she was being polite, to the crazy stuff the Lost got up to.

Circe looked at Reggie with her eyes narrowed and a disappointed expression on her face. "Coward."

She walks away, puts a half dozen $100 bills into the donation, and grabs the mic. Then hits the options and finds: "Ooooooh, Ozzy,"

And tries to sing along to Crazy Train.

failure

She is not synced up at all, though she doens't seem to care. And her voice is a little to angry shouting the lyrics to be good with the song.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

His mind had been made up. Or so he thought. He wasn`t going to sing, risking his fake alias.
    Not for the world! No, no, no.!
    he thought, like a spoiled child being coy. Singing would get him noticed and he didn`t want that. But he was also smitten with the company he was with and not only didn`t want to do anything that displeased them. He`d do almost anything for them. Within reason. he thought to himself, smitten while avoiding an outward blush. Mary`s frown had been shocking and her displeasure at his refusal cut quite deep.
    Then again, she doesn`t play by the rules either. Oh, this is tricky...
    he thought. In his hubris he`d hoped to buy himself out of the situation. But it seemed it wasn`t gonna be that simple and all his birds were coming home to roost.
    Either she paid that huge chunk of bills to put herself on stage, or she wants me on stage.
    "Actually no, I don`t think I`ve done karaoke that often before, come to think of it. And you didn`t ruin anything. It`s just your version."
    trying to uplift Chambers and reassure him.
    Once Mary came back, also not having done that good a job either with her singing much to his surprise, it seemed he couldn`t get out of it being `his` turn.
    "And unless that was for someone else, was that a one-up, Mary? Or am I missing something? So as for choice, you`ll just have to wait and see. `Cause I guess I have to now. So I guess this qualifies as bold, too."
    he said, a tinge of annoyance in his voice, hoping he misread the situation. But he was sure it had been. So he reluctantly took the mic and went on stage to his version of John Denver`s Country Roads after a brief search, being quick on and off stage, without introductions. Merely letting himself be introduced as `another singer`, or whatever qualified as John Doe to the announcers.
    2 successes

If this gets me some eyes at the next client meeting and a scolding from other Free Council members, so be it. I guess this qualifies as a `bold action too`. Meh. Cause oh boy, I will need damage control after this.
    he thought, scoffing. He didn`t think he gave a super bad account of himself, but he was no Sarah and he knew it. His attempt at singing-slash-gesturing-slash-screaming was as good as it was gonna get. He also knew he`d need to prevent his alias from being discovered so he knew he`d have to have his hands full in the following couple of days.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

5. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Never hurts to ask.” She agrees.

Oh, so it was English folk music! “Can’t ruin something I’d never heard before.” In her opinion. Then beaming, “Exactly! Only live once, so might as well have some fun!” the Spring in her would always encourage people to have fun.

As the convo turned to Circe’s cooking, Sera listens with interest. The Summer Queen being able to cook had never come up before, so she was truly curious.

Then the question to Reggie, “Oh, good question!” looking to the other guy.

An amused groan before laughing, “It was never a competition. We just each have something we’re really good at. Sewing and making dresses is just my thing. Now fashion? Might have to disagree with you, I go with whatever I think looks good.” Smirking, “Automechanics?” shaking her head, “Nope, not even going to try.” No thank you.

“Then how come you’ve never made these cannolis for me before? I would love the chance to taste your culinary masteries!” cause who wouldn’t want some?!

A sigh, “No one’s a coward Mary,” playful but serious, “karaoke isn’t for everyone.” Then looking to Reggie, “And that’s ok. People can be bold in other ways.” She would never think someone a coward for not singing on a stage in front of strangers.

And it seemed Circe was going to sing! Hearing the song start, she knew it. Who doesn’t know Ozzy?! For some reason, it reminded her of their trips into the Hedge, and she giggled to herself.
    Was it the best rendition of the song? No. But Sera still cheered her heart out for her friend!

“Way to go Mary!” clapping.

Sounded like Circe’s turn on stage spurred Reggie too! The Nix’s face lights up at this turn of events!

“You got this!” she cheers as he takes the stage. And you know what? He wasn’t half bad!

He got just as much cheers from the Treasured when he was done.

“Damn Reggie, that was good! Is that a hidden talent?”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He nods to Mary. 'Appreciated. Thank you Mary.' Though if Luck is needed I have a ready supply.

Acknowledging the logic of Sarah's point. 'That's fair I can only create a first impression, which being the case I implore you to give the original a listen, I did not do the Dransfield brothers justice up there.' Chuckling. 'My own version is a very polite way to put, but thank you Reggie.' He wasn't about to pretend his performance had been anything but poor, Chambers doesn't seem to mind that though.

For that matter. 'You might need to educate me here Mary, I can't say with certainty I know what cannolis is.' Maybe I've been playing it to safe with my dishes. As for punching sharks. 'If I found myself in a situation where punching a shark was an option I would probabaly need to try it .. because I would be about to get eaten by a shark.' And however that came about would not be great for me.

He claps and cheers along as Mary takes the stage, that it was bad didn't matter that was the point. 'Nice choice, big fan of Ozzie?'

Cutting off with surprise as Reggie heads up.

And Chambers cheers the enchanter just the same as he has Mary. Oh dam he can actually sing. When his fellow awakened had returned to his seat. 'Now that Reggie, that was pretty decent.' If he can sing why didn't he want to go up?
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True and then false Sarah. Once," she states whilst looking at Seraphina, "Once Sarah, I would declare my fashion sense capped yours. And I bought that loincloth dress and cloak," Circe's tone is flat, "Any claim that yer not a fashionista is pure humility on your part Sarah. Own yer skills my friend."

Being angry at a friend for the frined not bragging about her skills? Well, that is a Summer viewpoint.

She looks at Mason with shock. She was too Italian to accept his ignorance. She is very serious and fast as she explains it to him: "Fried dough cylinder, filled with sweetened ricotta, cover in powdered sugar, and sometimes choco chips on the ends. Various falvors can be added to the ricotta. Or chocolate dip the cylinder. They. Are. Awesome. Totally from Italy," the Italian accented Fairest was speaking with pride. "Do NOT compare it ta a taco," she sharply adds to make sure he doesn't. That was Spanish, not Italian. "Ya can even mix it with pizzelle by making the shell with star anise. I've done that, gives it a licorice like flavor for the shell. But I will shamelessly cheat on flavoring the cannoli."

Having been in situations where something was trying to eat her, she felt knowledgeable on how to counter puny sharks. Well, Circe relied on gun, bayonet, or knife when in the Hedge. Separation likely to work too now, but that advice wouldn't help the mundies. Also, the blue Larcenist however would not stab a shark. Not for environmental reasons, but because even she'd heard about the whole blood in the water thing with sharks. And had talked to surfers. Oh that reminds her, "Well, surfers tell be that punching sharks is a great way ta wave away trouble, so that they can surf into a swell time, but I ain't sure I'm quite on board with the outfits."

Sure, Circe has worn skin suits, but they were armored, unlike the swim or wet suits worn by most surfers.

Then there was the bad singing of Summer.

"Thank yew, was it so bad it was good? Like a sea shanty?" She laughs, shrugs with both hands up, and a shake of her head as she comes back from the stage, "I am shameless. And who isn't Mason? Everyone knows Ozzy. Even if I can't get inta Ozzy's car," she gives a thumbs up, "I just couldn't find the right keys."

Puns! "Look on the plus side Reggie," cheerfully spoken as he goes up, "I have buried the bar ya need ta pass," she folds her arms proudly with a smarmy grin.

And Reggie didn't need it buried. He was good. "Woot!" She cheers for him, "No need for a handicap, great pipes Reg!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

"Cannolis? Yum. Is that a thing here, I guess?" he said, confused, not really getting the whole bit about food and what their deal was.
    "Thanks. I dunno. Just gave it a try I guess." Comments on his rendition get a slightly embarrassed shrug, secretly hoping his response wasn`t off-putting.
    Ok, so at least it`s not gonna be the worst reviews I have to contend with but still. Damage was done. At least, that`s what he figured.
    But `Reg`? That`s new? After all, Reggie is already an alias born out of a nickname of a nickname. So I guess that makes `Reg` a nickname of a nickname of a nickname? Let`s go with that. Heh.
    He allowed himself to smile because of his thoughts and the accompanying joke. He simply couldn`t contain himself. That joke cracked him up so much that he simply couldn`t keep together his curteous smiles or neutral deadpan expression he`d maintained outwardly until that point. Nevertheless, that somehow still looked like a grateful smile for his complements.
    "Surfers? Are you hosting something to that effect?" he asked in mock-seriousness after gathering himself again.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I plan to, I love hearing new music. Especially music I would never have come across on my own.” Music was part of her.

Sapphires widen at Mason saying he didn’t know what a cannoli was. It was truly surprising, most Italian restaurants, and bakeries sold them. Laughing, “I think I would just end up getting eaten because I could forget, in the heat of the moment, to punch it in the nose.” True story.

The Nix just shrugs at Circe declaration. She would never see herself as a fashionista. It was about comfort and what looked good, not what was considered fashion.

An eager nod, “They truly are awesome! Especially with chocolate!” what can she say, she had a sweet tooth!

Looking thoughtful, “Ozzy as a sea shanty?” thinking it over, “You know, I can see that being a thing!” sounded like it could work in some weird way.

Head shake to Reggie, “I don’t carry them here, I can’t find a place that makes them in a way I think would sell. I could always try and have them for a couple nights, see if the interest is there.” But the bakery would have to be on point. “But I think Mary would kill me if I sold knockoffs that didn’t hit a certain standard.” And she wouldn’t blame the Summer.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He smiles. Saved by her being both polite and interesting. 'Thank goodness, the brothers do deserve a lot better then I gave them. Since it's not popular culture we're talking, music have you heard of Oonagh or Hayley Westenra? They're a German and New Zealand singer respectively, Not quite as Folk focused as the brothers but both still very good.' And others of course but those two came to mind. 'I'm sure you must have loads, but any favourite non traditional singers?' Who better to ask surely.

Whoops seems I might have ruffled some feathers. 'Apologies Mary there are a lot of sweet treats in the world. I just hadn't knowingly come across your favourite.' I mean I might well have seen them not knowing and just gone for something I wanted at the time. 'But they do sound very good.' And easier enough to give a try myself.

In truth getting eaten would probabaly be my fate as well. 'If I got it right it would be via the art of panic flailing that's for sure.' I don't have much to take on a Shark otherwise. He chuckles he can't help it the puns are good. 'You not a surfer girl then Mary?, Don't think you'll try it once? Catch a wave that is, it isn't just a fad you know.' Oh for goodness sake I'm quoting the beach boys, I need some better material. Still musical so on theme I guess.

Smiling encouragingly. 'It was certainly enjoyable although lay off the sea shanties they did nothing to deserve that kind of sneak attack.' He happens to like them. 'Although Yes Reggie, bravo.' Still surprised by the enchanters unexpected display of vocal skill.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe quirked an eyebrow. If her mask was pierced, the matching ear would be doing the same. She had no idea what Mason was talking about. "Only some Italian singers do I know if they ain't on the radio," she tells Mason. "As my singing shows, I'm not too musically inclined."

She approves of Reggie knowing what a cannoli is. He gets a point. Plus the mundy likes puns. That is always a good sign. "Nope," she assures Reggie, "I wanted to try skeet surfing, I mean everybody gauged it a 12. Seems only Val Kilmer got away with it, oh ho ho ho!" she laughs. Then she inhales, "Though the method by which he succeeded is it Top Secret oh ho ho ho."

It was a movie that had made her consider surfing. Briefly. She realized it wouldn't be legal, but it looked like a fun time to her if it could be done.

"Yes," she laughs out at the approval of pirate Ozzy songs. "I can see him singing a sea shanty. Wait," Circe gets a confused expression. Then shakes her head. "No I don't. Just Johnny Depp. Uh," she raps on the side of her head, "Sea shanties I mixed up with rowdy pirate songs. Sea shanties are the more G rated version, right?"

The question is asked to the more musically informed present. As Circe already admitted, pointy ears don't mean she has an affinity for music.

Circe hums in thought, tapping her chin. "Hmmm," she looks at Sera, then at her kitchen, then at Sera. "Wound," she holds up her right hand with the index finger up, "I would wound you. I like you too much to kill you. Maybe dope slap now," she assures Seraphina. "Ya forgot, I never bought the cannoli's I brought to the parties. Barter?"

That was an odd business offer, and not profitable really for Circe. But Seraphina made coffee! She could tank the cost of homemade cannoli for a bit. Oh, and favor to a friend, power of friendship yadda yadda.

"Any thoughts on what is gonna get sung next?"

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread