(Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent turned his head at the words topless and strip club. "Wow girls, I did not realize you guys were that adventurous. I just thought we were going to sit here and watch horror movies and binge on candy!" Vincent pulled a few Snicker bars out of his pocket and tossed one to each of his three companions. "Here have Snickers, I think you guys are just hungry. HAHA!!!"
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yar! The ultimate food additions, chocolate and bacon," she nods, "They make everything better."

"Ooooh," Seraphina was suggesting strip joints? Fun, even if Circe had meant big gun. "That is a trick of words that ya turned inta a treat Sarah. And very tempting, wonder how they dress those up for Halloween," she actually is curious about that now. Probably standard I want a date Halloween costumes. Though she decided to make things a little more clear, "I just mad there's a guy Halloween custome that comes with a shoulder carried cannon. Imma pirate," she waves her hand down, "I should have chance ta discover how fun it would be to walk around and shoot people with a portable naval cannon!" Circe pouts and her Mantle, well it comes out.

Then she caught the Snickers from Vincent, tearing it open and popping it in her mouth.

Circe bounces on her feet and smiles, "Better!" and cuts off the Mantle. Pop-culture reference more calming than logic, thank you.

"ThanksVince. Um, yar! What candied booty did ya brigand ta here, matey?" Pirate talk. It was going to get old eventually.

Eventually.

Maybe.

Distraction, she eyes Seraphina and Sonja to see if they will reference the commercial. She'd put money on Sonja getting it, but not Sera.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Yes, for science,” a quick nod, “strictly for science.” Of course, for science. Not just because bacon and chocolate. “Gonna make this happen.” Maybe there was a local place that made it?

“I was just offering Mary options; she mentioned a topless chest and I just was saying there are clubs that cater to that. Always good to know where you can go if you desire that.”
    An innocent shrug, those were clubs she never minded.

To Vincent, she laughs, “I wouldn’t call it adventurous, I’m just always open for a good time.” Nothing wrong with admiring beautiful women, or men. She was a Spring after all. “I haven’t visited the ones here very much though, so I can’t recommend one over another.” But she had heard good things about a couple. Caught off guard by the Snickers, there was a stumble as she almost misses it, but manages to snag it, though noy very gracefully. But it didn’t seem to bother her, “Always good to provide chocolate!” sweets were a weakness of hers.

Looking to Circe, she shrugs, “I suppose it depends on the type of club. I’m not about strip clubs, haven’t gone to one for Halloween, but the Fetish clubs tend to have a wide variety of costumes and themes to see. So, depends on what you want.” She always went for costumes. “Can’t you just either make yourself one or just wear it anyways? Why should guys get all the fun? I say wear it anyways!” just because it said it was for a guy’s costume did not mean it had to be a guy to wear it.

Catching the look, she offers a shrug, not getting the reference if it was a reference.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie gasped in surprise and cheered in joy as she was given a free Snickers! "Yay for snacks! Thank you!"

While the Monkey fiddled with the candy wrapper, Fugly had wandered over to lay down by Sera's feet. The dog yawned.

Gnawing on the candy bar, Sonnie had taken out her phone and was scrolling for something. "Hmmmmm... here we go. Chocolate-covered bacon! It's a real thing! Oh, some come with nuts."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent chuckled at each of his companion's reactions to the candy. "Hmm, chocolate covered bacon does sound good. Not the weirdest thing, I once had a companion who ate chocolate covered sautéed mushrooms when she was pregnant, so it would not surprise me that someone tried it with bacon."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We can get adventurous," she giggles and turns on Vincent, "Strip show sure but bar brawl, tricking, or joyride! So many adventurous anecdotes await," she waves her free hand towards the door, a manic grin on her face. The Summer Queen would prefer more, as in additional not quality, violent adventures tonight, but not force the others into that. If they paid.

"Ah," she nods as Seraphina explains the fetish clubs, "I am familiar with those. Though," she chuckles and sips her cider, "It is a little odd when ya threaten ta punch someone and their response is to get excited and beg ya ta do it. Totes throws me off my game." She shrugs then stares at Seraphina as she brings up the next part. Blink. Blink. Nod. "Yes. Yes I could anyway," she lets out a deep sigh, "Porca puttana. Avrei potuto fare un fottuto cannone girevole e sparare a spalla, ma fanculo non l'ho fatto." She laughs, "Hindsight! I will not facepalm, but thank you Sarah. Ya may dope slap me if you wish."

"Yes Sonnie, that is what my good Doctor Choq often prescribes," she nods and touches the treasure chest. And reveals a latch to it. "Oh my, what could be in the hidden compartment? Who will find the hidden treasure first?" Circe sings out, trying to entice the monkey Beast.

"Try the import markets Vincent," she warns the wolf Beast, "Cricket filled chocolate, scorpion filled lollipops, and peanut butter covered chocolate," she draws out the last one. "That is totally backwards."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Kneeling down, “Awww, you tired buddy?” scratching behind his ear, “Maybe some more treats?” maybe that would perk him up. Or he was just tired. “If not, I hear there’s a special doggie bed behind that counter for you.” It was true, Sera kept a dog bed at the coffee house for Fugly.

“Then we need some! I’ll get some ordered, in as many varieties as I can find and we can have a tasting night!” this clearly was exciting to her. “But what pairs with it? Certainly not water,” looking thoughtful, “any ideas?” the question was asked to anyone.

To Vincent, “You know, that doesn’t sound completely horrible.” A glance at her friends, “Should I order some of that too?! How adventurous are we?” the Nix knows she’d give it a try, cause why not!

Laughing, “Mary, it seems we have many more nights to plan!” they could get all of them in!

Another laugh, this one with a small snort, “Yes, that can be a bit off putting. But from my own experience, everyone in those clubs is very nice and tip well.” Some things were a bit beyond her understanding, but whatever, the Desire in those clubs overflowed!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Order all the chocolate-covered things! It'll be Chocolate-Covered Mania!" Sonnie nodded enthusiastically as she put her phone away. "Bacon, mushrooms, bananas, whatever! We'll try 'em all!"

Fugly yawned in the wide-jawed way dogs do, and wagged his tail at Sera. His owner piped up, "Fugs is starting to get old. I dunno his exact age, but the vet estimated about 7 by now. He's not elderly or anything, but he is middle-aged now, I guess." There was a touched of sadness in her voice about that, the inevitable downside of pet ownership.

"Meanwhile," her voice cheered back up as she turned to Circe, "Are you trying to entice me to put my hands on your booty? How shameless!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

11. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Always treat the pupper well," she downs her cider and then lauds Fugly with affectionate pats. "Aint that right? Yes it is!"

As for what pairs with chocolate covered stuff? "Alcohol," she answers without looking away from Fugly. "Depending on what is covered in chocolate, bleach the taste buds if it bad. Oh, milk!" She does look up now, "In case of habanero filling."

"Just remember for those nights and those dreams," she looks to Sera, "Safety first. Wear fingerless gloves to keep yer knuckles from scarring in the brawls. And stuff for the rest, oh ho ho ho!"

"Yar my lady, grasp the big boxy booty," she laughs out loud as Sonja gets the joke. And Fugly gets affection still. He is such a distraction, but one the Summer Queen enjoys lavishing.

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent was intent on listening to his companions. He was learning a lot about them. "I have heard a good sparkling cider or wine is excellent with chocolate covered fruit. Not sure what would pair well chocolate covered bacon. Maybe some bourbon or whiskey?"

He really was not sure, the whole conversation was a little beyond his wheelhouse.
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread