Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sacramento Cocktail Cruise!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks to Mason, "I saw that YouTube video too. And the sequel. Good call Mason, oh ho ho ho!" That was a fun series.

Circe holds her tongue when Seraphina decries fame. "The limelight had its pro's and con's," she assures Seraphina and the boys. "The biggest con I've sene, is it makes life an absolute BITCH when yer trying ta do pranks or mischief," she sips her bubbly water. "Seriously, ya can't pull some Scooby Doo stuff when folks are going, oooh," she puts on a fake smile as she tilts her head and does a rather impressive Valley Gurl impression, "Can I like totally take a like selfie with you. Smile, click click, Duck Lips click."

She rolls her eyes with a sound of disgust. Dipping back into Valle Gurl disguises always felt, well, wrong. Unclean? No, more like her inner Iron Spear was reflexively saying punch this idiot and then going into a logic loop due to Circe being the idiot. "Punchable face," she mumbles her thoughts and experience aloud.

"What? That isn't true," brownish-red eyes dart to the sapphires to defend the clowns. "They doooon't, uh," she thinks for a moment as she tries to object to the joke. Circe begins recalling the pop culture murder clowns she knows. How was their cleanliness habits? "Purple skinny with the sky guy voice that is fair. Penny Pincher, messy eater that is true. Spaghetti Spookies? Don't really count as clowns," she takes a moment to consider the one she binged from Sony Pictures recently. "Tons of Machete Fun, well ya get a show but he leaves it ta crew ta clean up. Aaaand doesn't have his own crew. Wait! He has Harold," she nods to herself, "Though Mr. Lunch Sack is just a lazy lay about, never does anything." She sips her bubbly and points at Sera, "Sarah, yer stereotyping of murder clowns is accurate. Filthy, violent, hilarious, irresponsible murderous clowns have no cleanliness."

And Mason was offering drinks? "Oooh, I could experiment with mead and tequila mixes." Circe acknowledges and then with the blushing man agrees to her request for meat? Well, she might as well go for broke, "I'm favorable ta bacon and scallops. Do they have that? Always good ta surf the turf," she wasn't sure if that was flirting or a bad pun. Nor did she sound sure.

Besdies, Mason was already flirting with Sera, so she'd go for the bacon. Maybe too soon, but maybe Spring.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A small nod, “Exotic…interesting.” Not something she heard often when talking drinks.

“That’s so kind of you to say, thank you!” only a few people knew of her stage fright, and none of them were here. The Fairest's pride swelled at the words.

The Nix had no clue about the references being tossed back and forth. But she tries to follow along.

“Oh, I’d love to try one!” her face lighting up.

A sage nod to Circe, “That it does.” Then laughs at the Summers antics. “Exactly that!” still laughing, enjoying the act.

Shit, she had names for them?! This was out of her league, but she was going to give it a go, “Have to confess, I never bothered to learn their names, so thanks for the education. Having names will make it easier to scold them, well, should they show up again. Because I do not get paid to clean up after people.” She didn’t even clean up after Rhodes. Sapphires get a far away look for a moment, memories dancing through her head. A slight shake, then a smile.

“Wait, mead AND tequila? Like, mixing them…together?” cause that sound all sorts of bad.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

"Well, it`s true and don`t let anyone tell ya different."

he said to Sarah, doubling down on the complement to give her some confidence. Not that she needed it, but he thought he sensed she was a little unsure about his earlier encouragement. Turning to Mary and Chambers next, he was bewildered:

" But, mead and tequila? Sounds adventurous, so color me intrigued. I guess I`ll try it too if it`s a thing."

he said, completely forgetting his common sense of not wanting to drink much that night. Chambers` earlier `Shadow Boxer`, and now Mary`s idea had caused him to completely throw caution to the wind.
    On the subject of clown names he shrugged, and thought:

Really? Who cares what names those stupid things have, as long as I never have to deal with one. But now that someone thought of them they no doubt exist in some parallel realm. Perish the thought! As long as they stay there, I don`t really care though. We`ll just have to see that they stay there. Weird segue....

After slapping himself inwardly for that weird segue, he still chimed in, blank: "Good point, always best to know the name of something so you can do something about it. So, thanks."

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

‘I don’t know about that Mary any glance at the news seems to suggest fame doesn’t impede on tom foolery, it just means you have an audience.’ Which yes was terrible when said actions required utmost secrecy.

The accent was a surprise. ‘Now how did a lady of such clear wit, come to be so versed in such tones?’ He is curious, teasing, but curious.

The talk of clowns finally loses him. Not an area he’s ever given any time to.

But what doesn’t is the uncertainty in Mary’s voice, seems the plan had merits. ‘If they don’t directly, I’m sure we can mix and match this and that to make something work.’ Maybe it’s the drink, because he doesn’t normally revel in small victories but he is grinning now.

‘Then Sarah, try one you shall.’ And oh hey that’s the stuff, he’s getting into the spirit of the evening now. No stop, we agreed no more of that.Then, the bar awaits.’

He will once again head to the bar, trusting this time the group will follow.

Wallet out to order four more shadow boxers, a glass of champagne Mary not actually having commited to the cocktail. And … bottles of mead and tequila for Mary to mix … guess we really are trying everything once tonight.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks to Mason sternly. Then nods with a sigh. "Retraction. It impedes mischief AND getting away with it. Better?" She bounces in place and asks him with a smile.

"Clowns man," she shakes her head in mock disgust, though the laughter is evident. "The only thing worse is The Valley. Never working there again, heard one more emptied headed hairspray brained moron over-use LIKE and I'd have been arrested for assault. Justified assault, but still," she shrugs as she admits this freely. "You do not use the same word in a sentence 60% of the time. It is liiiiterally," she caught herself, "Rage inducing."

Mix mead and tequila? Her response is a blunt, "No. I don't feel like re-enacting the Hangover," she flatly tells Seraphina. "Don't know where we'd get a tiger for starters." Circe turns to Mason, "Second Retraction tonight. Experiment with mead OR tequila. Or, not both. Trust me on this one. We don't need the kind of mayhem I," she points to herself, "Cause when blackout drunk. No chugging perfume." Because mixing cactus juice and bee blood? That sounds like it would come with horrid, violent hallucinations. And Circe has guns, so bad idea for her to be drinking that mix. On the other hand, a smarmy smirk oozes across her lips. "But if you folks wanna try, I'll be happy ta document the mayhem," she cheerfully says as she follows Mason towards the bar, "Laugh," she does so, "And grab Sarah if the fuzz shows up."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smirk to him with a quick nod, “I’ll try.” Truth was, no one could tell her different. And the one that could, never would have.

“Plus, there are some who seem to thrive on that audience, acting out just for the attention.” A shake of her head, she would never understand it. Though there was that part of her, growing stronger every day, that would relish the attention.

A wide smile about the drink, she was looking forward to trying it. Sera does, indeed, follow, though she does frown when she sees him trying to pay for everything. “I can help cover some of the drinks.” She offers.

Shrugging towards Circe, “I have a few who visit my shop, most are harmless and just trying to figure out life.” Some were college students, some not.

Laughing, “If you ask Sonnie, I’m quite good at nursing hangovers. You would be in good hands!” though she doesn’t think she could cure a hangover with any of her Contracts. The question was, would black out drunk Circe be mortal friendly? A shake of her head, “Tequlia has never been my friend, though I will do a shot of it, but that’s about it.” She knew her limits with that stuff. “Pretty sure I can get out of being arrested.” This was a fact.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

Philip wasted no time, this time following Chambers to the bar, where he watched Chambers purchase Shadow Boxers and bottles of mead and tequila. He then turned around to the others with a smirk:

"That sounds like quite a story, Mary. Feel like sharing?"

He said jokingly, because he`d just understood her say she didn`t want it reenacted, and he was pretending to be dense as a jest. He then turned to Sarah and Chambers.

"Thanks, guys. I`ll give the Shadow Boxer and a couple of shots a go before I call it quits too. Because yep, always good to know your limits. And not get arrested."

He said that last part with wide grin and chuckle to Sarah, as if he had a similar story to tell, before continuing more seriously:

"But who`s this `Sonny`? Friend of yours?"

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Waving away Sarah’s offer. ‘No, No I’ve got it covered. After the show you gave us, it’s the least that can be done’ passing out the cocktails, and sipping his own. The bittersweet boozy drink a sharp and burning contrast to the beers he had so far. ​What is the saying about beer before liqueur, I always remember that one to late.

Yes, a tiger may be difficult, I definitely couldn’t fit one of those under a napkin.’ The shrug is apologetic but the gleam in the eye says he’s trying to think of a way. work around.

‘Well Tequila is a known entity, but I’ve never played with mead before, so what did you have in mind Mary.’ Passing the Tequila bottle over to Philip, placing him in charge of shots.

‘And yes, the drunk tank is more a source of regrets, than a badge of honour at this stage. So, point taken best not go overboard.’ Many teenage memories, but something a man heading towards his middle years should probably started wising up to avoiding.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Mason denies the option of a tiger due to napkins, Circe comes to a better option. With funny words. Inherently funny words, "Well, if a napkin maybe go fer a chinchilla. Fun word that. Could only make it better if ya had it trained ta play music. On a xylophone. Whilst dressed in lederhosen, oh ho ho ho!"

"Well, wait. Wait. Uh, Sarah, which?" She asks in confusion as she isn't sure which she means. "Valley girl visitors or clown visitors? I'm, uh, not really sure which would be stranger ta see when walking inta yer establishment." Because she was trying to picture both. And it was strange. Now she is picturing both. And both as both. "Bad mental images," she actually sounds worried and turns to Mason, "Alcohol please. Mental images mead bleaching out."

When Reggie asks for the story, Circe isn't exactly sure which he means. So ambigious people are tonight. "If ya mean the Val-leh Guhls, no. The perfume? Well, that is a story I got from a dude I know. Ya ever heard of John Mulaney? Got blacked out, somebody asked him if an fancy bottle was whiskey or perfume? He took it, drank all of it, and declared it to be perfume." She laughs, "That guy's antics are more legal than whatever I did in Tijuana a couple of years ago. Still have no idea where I got the Monster Truck, how I drove it, and how I ended up going from drinking contest in Tijuana ta on the hood of a monster truck in Cabo," Circe shrugs and glosses over the gunfire parts. They didn't need to know about that.

"Ya know something Mason? I've had mead once," she fully admits to him, "So all new experiments!" Circe is proud of the option. "Reggie? Sarah? Either of ya have any suggestions for mixing mead?"

As for asking Sonja about the hangovers, well she knew something else. "Counterpoint, uuuuuh, cazzo. I know what Sonnie would do ta me ta help," she makes air quotes, "With a hangover. Yer nicer than her," she points at Seraphina. As for Reggie's question, that gets a smirk from Circe.

"A hyperactive ninja," she tells Reggie as an answer. "That is caretaker to a knight of cuteness, per the siring ceremony of the queen of puns."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod and point to Philip, “Good call! I did drive here, so I should be a little more careful.” Then a thoughtful pause, “But I’m sure they’d let me keep it here and Uber home, hmmm.” How much did she want to drink? “And I would rather not go through getting arrested again, it’s not fun.” Yes, the Nix had been arrested before, but only Sonnie, and Rhodes, knew that tale.

“Sonnie is one of my best friends, I’ve known her quiet a few years, one of those friends you can count on no matter what.” And who will save you when your arm almost gets hacked off. The memory made that spot ache on her forearm, thankful for the long sleeves on her dress. She wasn’t self-conscious of the faint scar, but it was always hard to explain to mundanes.

A grateful smile to Mason, “Thank you! Very generous, but only if you let me pickup lunch after the tour.” Half joking, half not. Leaning more towards not.

Accepting the cocktail, she first sniffs it, cause, why not! Then takes a delicate sip, before sapphires light up, “Whoa! Now that has a kick to it.” Laughing, “But it’s not bad!” raising her glass to Mason.

Sage nod, “I’d rather sleep it off at home myself.” Then soak it off in the hot tub.

An innocent shrug with a sly smile, “Why not both?” might as well have a bit of fun.

Looking at the Mead, “Nope, I got nothing. Though if it’s a type of beer, I would imagine it’s meant to be enjoyed on its own. But again, I have no clue.” Know what to pair things with wasn’t her thing.

Giggling, “I can be nicer than her, but I also like to entertain myself.” Another shrug as she sipped her cocktail.

Laughing, “She’s a teacher at a local Dojo, and is someone I can recommend for self-defense.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread