Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sacramento Cocktail Cruise!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

Philip was smitten with the ladies, and their wits. But, due to being sober, was managing to not make a complete fool of himself, despite badly trying. He had caught the tail end of their discussion as he was approaching them, despite dropping in like the worst fanboy. The confusion about the name of C Mason, aka Chambers had been a shock to him. But he didn`t let it show. He did make a note to have that discussion with Chambers later. But not here. Unless...? he thought to himself mischeviously. But for now, introductions and pleasantries had managed to get completed. Mostly. And he was more than content to be in the presence of the life of the party, despite shrinking away from it at the start of the evening, and not really knowing how to continue the conversation. Although they had been quite direct about their questions. He turned to Mary and Chambers second, after bursting the conversation earlier, answering Mary:

"I wouldn`t say we know each other long. We only met recently, but I`d saay we`ve already become good friends, right, Mason?"

Looking directly at Chambers and with just the right subtle inflection toward the end of that sentence, he made sure to make clear he knew all about Chambers` blunder.

"Nice to meet you, Sarah and Mary."

he said, looking to each of them cordially, in turn, afterwards.

"Yeah, this is my first cruise. I normally don`t do this. So I`m experimenting with something new, and I`m delighted to be here, among a pair of showstealers."

He almost considered saying `I don`t get it???´ at all of Mary`s puns, none of which he got, but decided against it, instead pretending to agree with Sarah, while continuing to flatter them unneccesarily.

"Agreed there, you surely must be the Queen of puns."

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

He’d heard her sing, talk, laugh, each exquisite in its own right, but how on earth did she make a whisper seem so … dazzling. And nervous, he didn’t think he was lacking for imagination, but he just could not picture her as nervous.

Speaking of mental prowess, it might be worth remembering to breathe.

Oxfordshire.’

Whoops…

The fool, stereotypically the card associated to the path of the thistle, yet dealt to him tonight it would appear, … so be it … in for a pound, and mind the leap.

No not lost, just seeing a few corners of the world.’ A look and acknowledging smile to Mary. ‘Over the last couple years, I’ve spent time in Egypt, Greece and India, that last, I’d recommend. As for yourselves, were has life taken you?

And she likes books, the abyss itself could have torn open and ravaged the city scape behind her, and Chambers might well have missed it.

Any titles you found particularly worthwhile?’ Academia, academia he could talk about, it was a sleeper topic, safer at the moment. ‘I’m working through the gnostic philosophers at the moment.’ For his course, but that it made sound notably less interesting.

'Then it would seem a historic cruise is in my future, and next we met we can share thoughts.' If she'd ever talk to him again after this showing.

Managing to nod into the end of Philip’s comment and catch the inflection, but not meeting the look, ‘As Reggie, the man of action here, says a couple months at most, but a firm friendship already.’ If the enchanter wanted to play this game, he had ammo in his chambers, even if he was handing out way too much, still he would play, and speaking of play...

Mary’s tease was noticed of course, but her bestowed title gave him an idea for a well-meaning turnaround. ‘Royalty?’ he makes a half bow one arm across his middle. ‘Forgive me majesty I knew not before whom I stood.’ Standing straight again. ‘Queen Mary of Pun-Land you are fairer than fair, but if it is a story of years short changed, I fear.’ That’s as far as he could get before his own jape got to him, much better to recover from mirth than embarrassment.

There bad but harmless jokes, a comfort zone. ‘What have you have encountered that need something more than bear mace?’ As he managed to actually focus on her words, there isn’t a hint of disbelief just open curiosity, and the ghost of something deeper. The way Mary spoke merited attention, a need to derive part of her meaning, it was rather fun. ‘Your very fortunate to have friends willing to brave such dangers to bring you home.’ she'd said club, but he would call anyone willing to risk danger, that required serious protection, a friend.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seraphina was doing the Fairest social mastery that Circe sometimes stumbled over. The Summer Queen isn't jealous. She can stab giant monsters to death with blades made of rage and Hedge glass. Or blow them to bits with guns, more fun noise that way.

"Yeah," she nods to Seraphina, "A few years. Found her ta be an excellent barista, keeps my coffee addicition fueled, but sadly a great friend that will cut me off when needed," she frowns at this then pouts at Seraphina, "I still say I could have pulled off that Futurama coffee bit if I had drank more."

Then smiles as she has a thought.

"But Sarah, if we're both stunning, people might start ta twitch on the ground," she jokes back at Seraphina. As for the puns part, "Eh, ya know how it goes. Sometimes royalty feels the need ta PUNish the world," she shrugs with a smile, "What can ya do, but follow through?"

The man travelled a lot. And didn't get any hints. "A globe trotter? I'm afraid my travels have been less equestrian, more pedestrian as of late. Mostly this hemisphere, but I've been ta a few other countries," she had for work, "several of the Carribean and Pacific isles. South too, though I will say it borders on a bad idea ta visit there right now," the gangs didn't even respect their suppliers.

Mason and his friend both gets to raise in her estimations, for her plays along with the joke. She taps her chin, "Hmmm, if yer seeking ta in-squire ta being a good knight with me," she winks, "We're going ta need more puns and ta purloin a sword. Proper ceremony."

"Deer," she flatly says, recalling the living deer statue that had tried to skewer her. The mundies may have felt some warmth, maybe attributing it to her angry, flat glare at the memory. "I know, I know. Not a big bear? Not ravenous coyote packs? Not a lion? Not a boar? But a deer? Yes. Those antlers really block spray, and they get pissed they try ta shank ya with a dozen points. Hence, hunting license," she shrugs with both hands raised. Though as the mention of friends and bravery, she looks off for a moment then smiles, "That I do and I've gotten their backs on a few occasions. Both in civilized, wild, and uncivilized places. Solid advise," she leans forward towards Mason.

It give him a rather, distracting view. She stage whispers, "If yer not ready fer it, practice tumbling over counter tops, great way ta dive behind a bar as a brawl starts," and gives the mundies a toothy grin as she straightens up.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes slide from one guy to the other.

Interesting.

“Life is always more exciting when you try new things.” An eyebrow arches with a smirk, “Show stealers? Now there’s a term I haven’t heard in while, but I like it.” The Fairest voice in her head puffin with pride.

Of course we are, it said matter of fact to the Nix.

“But that aside, I hope you’re enjoying it! I simply love the city at night myself.”
    It was stunning, but also quiet.

“Now that’s in England right?”
    she was pretty sure, but not completely. “Have to say, I’ve never been, but it’s on my list of places to visit. The history and architecture are quite intriguing.” Now she didn’t know a lot about architecture, but she knew a beautiful building when she saw it.

“Well, no where near as exotic as those places I’m afraid. But I’ve visited Paris,” a pause as the memories washed over her and she has to push them aside for the darkness came with them as well, “and Italy, Rome, specifically.” Her chest tightens for a moment, remembering she was supposed to Italy with Rhodes, an anniversary trip. Her glass brought up to her mouth quickly, taking a long sip. She had this, and straightens her back, smile still on her lips.

“Most of what I’ve been reading is medical in nature. I’m simply fascinated by medicine and infectious diseases. But I also read quite a bit of psychology books, seeking to learn to better understand not only myself, but those around me.” Plus it helped when healing Dreams to understand the way the mind works.

“Sounds great! We’ll have to exchange numbers.” It sounded fun.

A warm smile appears, “Then it will be a long friendship. In my experience, if you find someone you connect with after just a few months, it turns into a lifelong friendship.” A smile to Circe.
    Laughing, a full bellied laugh, at the gesture to Circe.

Smirking, “I had to cut you off, I do have a business to run and pay customers after all. Cannot have you drink all the coffee I have.” Giggling. “Oh, I have no doubt you could have pulled it off, and I would have been in the red.” Facts were facts.

“Oh! Think so? I’ve never seen that happen!”
    now, she could technically take it to the extreme, calling on her Fairest side to give the cruise a beauty they had never seen before.

There wasn’t much to add to the pun party going on, so she simply listens, smiles and drinks her beer. Quite content to let her friend take center stage.

But the whisper caught her off guard, “Thank you, but I think this is good for me. But I’ll keep that in mind, could be fun!” a wink given to the elf. It warmed her heart to know Circe was looking out for her, a true friend.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

PRE

Wow, she is stunning! he thought, as Mary leaned forward to Chambers. He was torn on who he thought looked better, though.
    Slowly he was starting to get the particular humor of Mary, though. Lots of intricate double entendres and obscure references, although he still didn`t get most of them.

"Thanks for the bar fight tips. Good to be prepared."
    he said with a smirk, before adding
    "Oh Queen of puns."
    and a semi-bow to Mary, taking a page out of Chambers` book, although the joke had already gotten old at that point. This segue had him quite distracted, but he quickly recomposed himself, slapping himself inwardly for making a fool out of himself, despite the company. Then he turned his attention to chiming in on the reading and globe-trotting conversation, which Chambers was having quite a bit of success with.

"You guys really have me beat as far as exploring the world is concerned, though. I haven´t ever set foot outside the US. But if the motto is trying new things, then count me in too. And on the subject of reading, I like reading about medicine and physiology too, especially concerning things that have adverse effects on the body. When I`m not reading about vintage guns and military history that is." he said slightly beat, though he didn`t let it show.

As long as the discussion doesn`t turn to architecture and boredom! Or my embarrassing habit of collecting antique jewelry to re-sell, I don`t mind talking about going new places. Nice work of Chambers getting them mention considering sharing numbers, though. Although I think I`m excluded unfortunately... he thought with a sigh.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Definitely got to be willing to try everything once.’ Now There's a Mystagogues slice of life for you, and it seemed he was in good, great company for it.

A barista?’ was he surprised? Should he be surprised? ‘What led you to the lien of work? If it’s not to personal to ask.’ If the crowd, and himself, were any indication it’s clear she’d thrive at any job that involved people.

The burning building bit? Or the super speed bit?’ Yeah, he’d seen toons growing up, and Mary seemed to live an adventurous life capable of either.

Yes, the South of England.’ At this point it was only a google search away. ’Apologies we Brits do love tea-sing out our answers.’ Humour, humour he could attempt, and it gave his grin a hint of stability.

The cities are something else … stone buildings over a thousand years old joined up to a modern spires of glass and steel.’ The buildings were one of the few things he missed, a touch of confidence enters his voice. ‘London for example, has been around since before written records began, the styles change street to street in some places, lived in, living history.’ Sarah had clearly hit on a passion.

I’ve seen very little of Europe, does Paris live up to its reputation?’ He'd heard mixed things but was eager to listen. Rome, Catholics, Seers … best avoided.

Oh Deer.’ Sorry majesty, you wanted puns. ‘Still, your very lucky.’ The encounter and friends both. Awakened life didn’t lend itself to long close friendships.

Now that, that did surprise. ‘Infectious diseases? So, then I would imagine the last few years have given you a lot to read up on?’ The question almost cavalier about a dangerous topic, given how many people lost loved ones.

Save your sword yer majesty, I would not be worthy of it.’ A slight inclination of the head.’ Although I think some of the appetisers.’ Gesturing with a near empty glass, to the light food offering.’ ‘Come with knives more suited to my station.’ Raising his eyes again, feeling almost comfortable bouncing the joke back.

Reaching into his jacket pocket ‘Oh yes of course.’ A small involuntary blush starting to creep back in.’ Just let me gra…’ And all the hard won scraps of confidence are rendered obsolete, as unexpectedly, Mary turns up the heat.

Never mind blush, his cheeks were aflame, she filled his vision, mind utterly frazzled by the display of her glamorous allure. ‘…Majesty … tumble … counter…’ His mouth trying to stutter out a reply his brain simply would not, could not process.

The hand in his jacket brushed against its other occupant, the contact brief but the familiar sensation of bone worn smooth, the connection it helped forge, forced the memories forward, the truth. You signed your name to the watchtower, you spend your days trying to stop the end of existence, you CAN handle a conversation. It might have been the only thing on that boat capable of salvaging him.

Still red, Still flustered he does manage to form a sentence. ‘Begging forgiveness, I was briefly overcome by your exquisite self majesty.’ Steady breathes now. ‘I would go for flipping tables myself, portable.’

Finally fishing the phone out of his pocket, he unlocks the device and holds it out for Sarah. ‘My number.’ He wouldn't blame her for a moment if she declined.
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe could make a joke about show stealing being easiest with a Flea Circus, but shook her head deciding not to. She does kiss her fingers and wave her hand when Seraphina mentions Rome. Heritage for the Italian accented Fairest and all that. Too many memories of before to visit Sicily or southern Italy for Circe. North maybe.

When she gets Seraphina to laugh, Circe has a smug little shit smile, proudly putting her hands on her hips with a nod.

The Italian accented Fairest sends a smile towards Reggie, "Yer welcome Reggie. The Royal We must assure all that running is the universal thing ta do when a plan fails."

And everyone was one about reading? What did Circe read? Technical manuals and DIY mostly. "My books would nap all of ya. Metallurgy, iron balance, torque, and more technical words that are boring when not in practice. Though how vintage do ya mean Reggie?" She looks to him in curiosity, "Muzzle load, cowoby, or double W's eras?"

She looks to Mason, "Super speed. Arson has too much jail time," she shrugs with a smile. As for the coffee bullet time denial, that makes her turn to Seraphina: "I found some gold coins, I'll give ya those fer the next attempt," nods as if it is settled.

"Ooooh, good pun Mason," she nods in approval. "Worth at least a buck, or maybe a lil' doe." And he rejects being knighted? But points out, oh. "How knife of you, though if ya'd pointed out the dip tray I'd have given ya a pre-hummus award, though I'd advise not beginning with the flat breads. They're a naan starter," she could keep making up more, "Though if yer looking fer veggies, this is a ship so no leeks are allowed."

As for over stunning the mundies, "Hmmm," she turns to Seraphina before looking at the verbally stumbling Mason, "I suppose not yet. I was giving actually advice, not trying fer double entendre. Maybe if we tag team, we can break a brain?"

Flipping tables? It seems Mason had quick recovery, "Good. Also, use somebody else's full bottles, more punch as improvised, er, defense. Yeah, uh, defense. We can call it that," she gives a nervous laugh. She didn't need to mention any of her more, mystical options. OddBody was such a cheat in mundy brawls.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She imagined Circe was eating this up! And little did the guys know Circe was truly a Queen, one of Summer and one who could whip both of their asses by herself.

“I hope you get to travel soon, it’s a wonderful thing to be able to do. Paris was my first trip outside the states.” See, she could talk about it…well leaving out all the details. This was fine.
    “Any particular adverse effect you enjoy reading about?” everyone had a topic they liked more than other. She was tempted to tell him that Circe was the gun girl; she wasn’t sure how much she wanted shared. Best to let her decide that.

An eager nod, “Yes, one hundred percent that!” to Mason. “I’d even say twice if you weren’t sure the first time.” The Treasured was a girl who lived life to its fullest. Well, once she got over everything of course.

Laughing, “Sort of! I own a coffee shop downtown and actually still do serve coffee myself.” Sure, she didn’t have to, but she loved people. “I had a good friend who helped me get the courage to start a business, and after much discussion with her, coffee was a no brainer, I love coffee. And the rest is, well, history.” Her business was successful.

“It’s buildings like that that I love to see. Just standing there in awe of the talent and work that went into them, still standing to this day, simply amazing.” Rhodes had helped her embrace that side of herself, encouraging her to seek them out.

There was a nod of her head as she sipped her beer, “I believe it does. There are of course, tourist traps if you’re not familiar with what to look out for. But I have to say the food was my favorite part, it cannot be beat.”

Chuckling again as the puns flow, seems Circe had found her people.

“Somewhat. I have particular topics and diseases I enjoy reading more than others, and the past few years just wasn’t as interesting to me to be honest.” It didn’t have the excitement that other diseases had.

Was he struggling trying to find his phone? That was…awkward…for him. The Nix decided to make a show of finding her cell as well. Her dress didn’t have pockets, so she had to head to the bar and ask the bartender for her purse. It wasn’t big, and the color actually matched her eyes.

Pulling her own cell out, she laughs and waves off his apologies, “You have nothing to be sorry for!” spotting the number, she quickly enters it into her own and shots him a quick text, ‘Sarah from the cruise!’ just something simple.

Looking to the other guy, “You want in on the history cruise? I promise it’s not as boring as one may think.” Trying to tempt him. It only seems right to invite him as well, they seemed to know each other after all.

A look to Circe, “I wouldn’t say they’d put me to sleep, I just have no working knowledge going into them. Teach me a bit of the technical side and I would happily read the books!” she was a hands on girl.

“Gold coins? I’m sorry Mary, you know I only take bills or plastic.” Winking to her.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

He immediately decided to double down on Sarah`s mention of her coffee shop, smitten with the idea of seeing her again.
    "You must tell us the name of your shop so we can come visit. And Paris sounds like an interesting place, the way you describe it. But gotta mind the tourist traps, noted. And, on the subject of history cruise, count me in, too. This is my number. I`m down with everything. This is great, and fits with my motto to try new things."
    He said that last part while getting out his phone, opening it up to the proper page and showing her his number.
    Philip jumped at the mention of food, despite the puns. He was puzzled what to do about the continued puns, now apparently also from Chambers. So he tried one of his own, although he was dying inside from his horrible delivery, and the joke already being dead.
    "You needn`t concern yourself with a lowly peasant such as myself when there`s food to be had, Your Majesty. I am unworthy of your time."
    he said with a grin, being right at home with the appetizers, drinks and especially, most excellent company. Even if the discussion about bar fights was strange to him.
    He was delighted to continue the conversation about what people were reading about however. After generously helping himself to the appetizers, he changed the topic from his segue above and started rambling about things he only tangentially knew something about. Yes, he was interested in what he said, but he was no expert and had no formal knowledge in medicine. His main interest was in researching about lots of random things in his spare time, and occasionally some of them became a fad for a time. It was act of researching random things itself he was most interested in. But, having no one to usually talk to about his research, except research for his next client, he was thrilled to talk about his hobbies. But once he got going, he couldn`t stop, despite the company. So he turned to Sarah:
    "So, I just generally find it interesting to see how the body reacts to viruses, entering the body, causing certain specific triggers, which leads to yet more triggers and so on. I`m particularly interested in why rashes form in various ways, especially from certain central asian tropical diseases. That goes for heavy metal toxicity too, and poisons, especially lead poisoning. Gotta love the false urban legend of Lead poisoning and rashes though. But yeah, these last years I focused on anything but the obvious one."
    He then turned to Mary next, also to get her to open up about her `nap-worthy books`, as she put it:
    "Metallurgy and iron balance could be interesting to know more about, especially in the context of heavy metal poisoning, so don`t sell yourself short. That sounds interesting. But as far as guns go, I`m interested in their effects on the body, damage ballistics, construction, as well as their historical development. As for eras, yep all the ones you mentioned, pretty much. From muzzle, to breech, to semi automatic, to full auto, both WWs and conflicts going back to the 17th century. The whole shebang. I don`t actually have any muzzle or full auto ones though, heh. But I do dabble at the gun range occasionally in muzzle from a friend. When I`m not using my trusty Remingtons, that is."

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

And like that numbers were exchanged, phone away., Looks, like this is might actually be happening. And, she’s more successful in actually organising us into the same place then we’ve manged thus far. That’s the spirit Reggie, with your local knowledge eel will be good to have you there, help me fork-go needing to bother the historian as much.’ I’ve no interest in coming for your crown, but so few awakened appreciate good puns, especially a necromancers so, have at thee your grace.

I can’t Brie-lieve you like old architecture and have never made to England, if you ever find yourself across the pond, I’d be delighted to point you in the direction of some truly jaw dropping places.’ He does in fact seem eager to, although no one is escaping the tactical pun deployment.

Philip had the interesting information covered, but with countenance and thus manners returning its only right to actually ask the missing question. ‘I might regret asking, but this is a whisk I’m willing to take, what disease has fascinated you the most?and lead poisoning huh? Oh, are we playing after all? Or is it gun talk? Philip does get a glance, an attempt to read the mood.

An actual grin breaks across his face, it was like Mary was setting him up for these. ‘Now you’re a real pizza work using someone else’s drinks.’ Maybe he’d best be careful something dangerous loomed. ‘No matter how Brew-tiful you are yer majesty, I risk getting melon-cony, with this talk of breaking brains.’ The fool is well and good, but its time to try and transition into trying to actually keeping it together for a few minutes. Internally bracing for whatever scheme seems to be on the horizon, wondering what else could possibly be left in the arsenal.

Going to take a swig, another realisation dawns. ‘Although it would appear I’ve rum dry.Okay last one. Can I get anyone something to drink?’ Looking between each member of their company in turn.
    Health
    Mana

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread