Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sacramento Cocktail Cruise!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

”A chinchilla dressed in a what? And you seem to get around, but we already established that, eh. But Tijuana to Cabo in one go? That`s quite a road trip, unless there`s another Cabo and another Tijuana than the ones I`m thinking of. But yeah, I`d wanted to hear more about the perfume story. But since you offered, how about all of them? They just sound exciting.”

As long as he wasn`t having his head spin with all of her puns, he could follow Mary quite succinctly, and his curiosity got the better of him. While it was clear there was some stories she preferred sharing and others she didn`t, he was on a roll with his questioning, and tried to press his luck, as he often did. But perhaps it was the alcohol too. Because he`d just downed his second (and hopefully last) `Shadow Boxer` for the night, when all of a sudden Chambers just gave him the tequila bottle and it was clear Philip was going places. Philip wasn`t prepared to be handed the responsibility of being a, the, mixer. But peer pressure was a powerful motivator, not that he let it bother him too much. As was the company, as if those two things were separate, although the latter was clearly the dominating factor. He was under the thrall of the ladies and he would do almost anything to stay in their company then.

”As for mead suggestions, just no `perfume blend`. Heh.”

He said that last part with a slight chuckle to Mary before continuing:

”I´d start with a 50-50 mix to mix things up a bit and see where we`re at. If I`m to be the mixer now, just a quick disclaimer that I won`t be responsible for someone getting too much to drink, though, heh, heh.”

He said that last part as a last sober warning to the others, although he tried to have it come across as light-hearted. As he did so, he took his 50-50 tequila and mead mix-shot, and joined Sarah in her toast to Chambers, nodding at him.

“Seconded, this is really good.”

If they want to indulge, that is their choice. My conscience is clear.

Turning to Sarah, slightly concerned, he added:

”You`ve been arrested before? You don’t really strike me as a `bad girl`. Sounds like quite a story. As for your friend, she sounds like a keeper. And a teacher at a dojo? Intriguing.”

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

An eye narrows as he tries to picture that ensemble of dogs. ‘Now that’s quite the image Mary. Although maybe I just need a bigger sheet.’ Thoughts were contriving. ‘And a moveable light source.’

‘Oh, right away.’ Mary hadn’t gone for the cocktail he offered so he places the new champagne flute next to her on the bar, and pours a generous glass of mead. ‘Tonight, we offer many fine flavours of memory bleach for your choosing, form burning.’ Gestures to the Shadow boxer. ‘To bubbling.’ The champagne. ‘To traditional.’ The mead, with a little flourish.

‘I’m not ashamed to say I caught the bus and between beer, multiple liquors and now adding mead I don’t regret that choice.’ Public transport means no worries, bar the potential vomiting if this went very poorly.

Brow furrowing. ‘You know I’m sorry Mary but I just don’t believe.’ Unless the guy was supernatural in some way, I guess… hmm. Just downing a bottle of either would have immediate and dire ramifications.’

If you want to pay for Lunch Sarah, who am I to stop you, I just got in first this time.’ And the lack of eye contact made it clear would absolutely try to get in first again.

Oh were doing this after all. Holding out his glass for Reggie to add to before topping it off with mead. ‘Far be it from me to let a friend brave new horizons alone.’ Raising his glass. Joining the toast before knocking it back.

Olay … okay … Hm .. Oh.’ The expression … is best described as confused. ‘Something fruity in the tequila goes well with the honey inmtially, but the difference in alcholic content does not go down well.’ The drinks clearly starting to take effect as pronunciation becomes … a little garbled in a few places.

This last comment raises genuine interest. ‘How highly would you recommened? You Know I’ve been trying to get more active of late, you reckon I should pay your ninja friends dojo a visist?
    Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Does she actually practice ninjutsu Sarah?" Circe asks Seraphina, "Or was that just an analogy slash fucking with me?"

"Leaded Hosen," she assures Reggie of the attire. As for alternate cities with the same name? Circe raises both hands up in a shrug. As for the perfume story? Well that required payment, "My, you doubt the words of a standup comic? You think he'd tell a story just for a laugh that people pay for Mason? FOr shame, where is your wonder and naivity? Ubsurdity and truth makes it funnier," Circe nods slowly. It made sense to her at any rate. "Ya'd need extreme absurdity and lies ta be as funny. Like, uuuuuh."

Circe had to think of it for a moment. "Uh, something about werewolves and furries being the same thing, or uuuuh I learned ta cook from Der Swedish Chefin something something," she groans and decides to look at the booze, "Or saying I ENJOYED my visit ta Happy Fun Time Island, trademark. Comedy aint' easy, burn braincells instead."

The Mead Drink Circe got first was a shot of pure, which she just downed for taste, followed by Reggie's suggestion based on the flavor she got. A mixed drink of half mead and half orange juice. It was, sweet. Like really sweet. "Okay, that is like candy in ooooh," there was the kick, "Buzzing, oh ho ho ho, nice! Excellent suggestion Reggie." And wonders of wonders, just like tequila it wasn't doing anything to her digestive system. She downs the semi-small drink quite rapidly. "And Mason, ya said mix," she points at the champagne but notices what everyone is doing10, "Yer all doing that? I'll go fizzy fer experiment. I hope the staff have a mop just in case. Fanculo," Circe points out the tequila to be mixed in a sampler shot with her mead. The result, "Tingly and warm, nice buuuuuuurp, and more fuzz, oooh. Seltzer and cranberry. That might mellow it out a bit, I'll try that please," and now was getting a mix that was only 30 percent alcoholic drinks, the bartender didn't want to risk it with Circe. "Niiiiice. I was trying ta forget what I forgot that I forget. Success!!!"

"Huh? Oh! Cab companies offer a double service, pay twice and they send two drivers. One drives you, the either drives yer car home," Circe helpfully supplies. Well, they used to. She wasn't sure there was enough cab drivers anymore for such a service without extra pay.

Circe is having her thread when she stops in shock, covering her mouth to keep from spraying. Damp hand resutls. She coughs a few times before turning about Seraphina, "You got caught?! And didn't bullshit outta it? When? I didn't ditch ya on a bender did I? No, no, no, given how our friends would respond ta me doing that. I'd have been in traction. Did ya have fun doin' it?"

Her mind went to interesting places with that concern. Of course, Circe had a LOT more to be caught doing than Seraphina did.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A look at the drinks, then a shake of her head, “I don’t think mixing them is a good idea.” She sounded unsure, but sure in the fact that she was not making that mixture. Nope.

Blinking a few times, “You seriously going to try that?!” disbelief on her face as she watches him drink it. Then holds her breath, wondering if it was going to come back up. When it doesn’t, she releases the breath, smirks and shakes her head.

“Sure.” Then laughing, “We all have pasts, and we all have stories from them. As far as not striking you as a bad girl, looks can be deceiving, and we all have parts of us we keep hidden well.” Winking to the guy. Beaming at him agreeing about Sonnie, “She certainly is.” Sera knew she was lucky to have her in her life.

The mead was picked up and a careful sip was taken, “Hmm, not bad. I don’t know a lot about mead, but this tastes pretty good.” A glance at her glass, wondering if it was made different then beer, cause it tasted different.

“I still use Ubers if I’m going out for the night. My car was a fairly recent purchase, but I love taking Ubers. So convenient and I don’t have to worry about drinking. The bus system here is spot on though, very useful.” She just found Ubers easier.

Wait, was he seriously going to drink that too?! Sapphires widen as she watches, filing away the information that both these guys were crazy.

Neither had thrown it back up, which to be honest, she had been expecting. She knows she would have thrown it up, one hundred percent.

“Very highly. Sonnie has a knack for what does, a natural if you would. Add that to her sense of humor and you have a very effective teacher."

Giggling, “I think that was just her fucking with you.” But they both knew Sonnie was a master at what she did, both as a Lost and a mundane.

The Nix was just amazed by the mixing that was going on. If this had been many, many years ago, before, well, her trip, she would have been right there with her friend. But this wasn’t the same girl and Sera was still iffy on drinking.

“You are all crazy!”
    she says with a laugh and shake of her head.

A softer chuckle and a slight shrug, “This was quite a few years ago Mary, quite a few, before we even knew each other.” It was a time she would rather not talk about, a past she had left behind, been forced to leave behind if you will. Did she have fun? “Uh, I think so? I mean, it wasn’t my proudest moment, but it was a learning experience.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

Mary got an immediate nod:

”I don`t doubt your words. But, can`t blame a guy for tryin` to get a story for free.”

He wasn`t sure what half of what she said meant, though, that time.

But, whatever, can`t blame me for trying to find out more.

He was grateful for her complement though regarding the mix, as he didn`t expect to get any praise for dutifully doing the job Chambers gave him. So he gave her a smile, as thanks.

But that`s it for alcohol for tonight for me!

he scoffed indignantly to himself. But how would he convince himself? To the others, he added:
    ”If you liked that, you could try 40% orange juice, 40% mead, 20% Tequila. But that last was my last one for tonight, so I`m going with 100% water myself to sober up, heh.“

He then turned to Sarah, and pretend-sagely added:

”As you said, crazy. But `good-crazy`. A little crazy is good, too much, and we end up in the back of the police cruiser, hehehe. So, smart play with the Uber. And good idea. But wouldn`t life be boring if it was any other way? The everyone having stuff hidden part, I mean. As long as we learn from our experiences it`s fine, and fun, heh.”

With that, he went to the counter and ordered a carbonated water for himself, letting his attention drift from mixing for a minute, while continuing to lightly giggle giddily, happily lost in thought, until he returned with his water.

”It`s not like I`m running from my duty, just can`t have too much alcohol.”

he said apologetically, when he returned.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Wonder is in the eye of the questioner Mary, for they wonder what is going on? Or about? Or just why?Yeah, that sounds suitably philosophical. Though I’ve never met a werewolf, or a furry, that I know of, to make the comparison, so the joke is lost I’m afraid.’

‘Bad, good, its all a matter of time nad place really.’ Waving the shadow boxer Mary had ignored about in a sweeping arm motion, it was paid for so was getting drunk. ‘We could consider each other’s stories quite tame or truly wild. Or anywhere between.’

Nodding. ‘Uber is a useful thing, but you meet rather intresting people on public transport, some of the best conversations I’ve had.’ And some of the worst.

‘Than I must insist you point me in the right diection, an effective teacher might be the motivation to keep me consistent, its not been going very well.Unfortunately, true.

Frowning. ‘Is it possible for the self to be cosndiered crazy? It is after all that of which you have the most experience? And thus your normaility, no?Viewing the world as normal and the self as crazy … it the opposite how what it needs to be.

Health
    Mana

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah," she nods when Seraphina confirms the mischief of the monkey. She'd avenge herself later. And was Mason quoting a fortune cookie or something? Kind of a zen way to talk, and it is going a little over the thuggish Summer's head. "Neither have I, but Internet. Which is a dark place I not dwell," she smiles at Mason and shoots him finger gun, "Check it out on yer own. Bring alcohol."

Reggie would have to accept that Circe didn't know all of a comedy retune. She remembers bits from here and there. Like the midget comedian talking about visitng troops in Afghanistan or Sinbad's bear impression.

As for Mason's request for wild stories? "Okay, I can a really wild one. I did grandiose battle with a giant enemy crab. Clackity and skittering it was," she laughs at the memory. She put a lot of ammo into that thing. "And well armed, as many a crab is. But I recall the proverb of a giant enemy crab. And lo, its weak point was struck by my wondrous blade, for massive damage!"

Over the top? Well, she is a little drunk. "And I got ick on me from it, much cleaning bill."

"Teeeempting Reggie," she coos at him, "But I'm getting ta the dangerous blackout levels, so I'm gonna draw it out a bit with what I got," she raises her glass and sips it slowly.

Circe sticks with the current fruity drink of mead. "I don't mead ya ta tell me I'm crazy Sarah. It is obvious, oh ho ho ho! But I agree," she throws an arm over Reggie's shoulder, pushing her side into his with a smarmy smile on her face. Circe takes a drink and giggles, "I promise I am indeed the good kind of crazy. Like the kind that made a pair of cyclists build a flying machine. Wait, no, like the engineers! Better cause that is good and bad. Tangent! My crazy is good for you," she tilts the glass at Seraphina, "My friend. Bad for anyone I wanna troll. It is fun."

Then she turns to Mason as he has his own views on that. "Ooooooh," then stage whispers to Reggie, "So? Is he like, a drunken master? Except instead of Jackie Chan style, it is philosophy drunken mastery?"

"Oh good, I'd have Ocean's Elven breakout ya if it'd been recent," she assures Seraphina, "But at least yer learned, uh, a thing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Or, how about a simple mimosa? Something perfect to go with breakfast, or to simply unwind?” why always with the tequila?

Laughing, “Of course it’s the good crazy! Think I would spend my time with real crazy crazy?” a shake of her head, “I’m a girl all about fun and enjoying life, and you simply can’t do that with crazy crazy.” True story. A moment to think on the question, “You have a point there, and a boring life is just not acceptable.” It was amazing how she could easily slip back into the happy go lucky girl in front of mundanes.

“Hey, you don’t need to explain anything. You drink as much as you want, or drink as little as you want. No judgement here at all. And if you get judgement from someone, just tell them to fuck off.” There was a hint of sternness to her words, but not a lot. She’d been there, she had been the girl who didn’t drink for years.

“I can’t argue with that, I’ve met some fun people on the bus. But if it’s late at night and I’ve been out having fun, an Uber just feels safer to me.” Not that she was helpless or anything. But yeah, safety and all that. "Laundry mats are good places to have, interesting, conversations too."

A slight tilt of her head, considering his words and questions, “Hmmm,” she begins, “I’ve come across a few people in my time that call themselves crazy and really are. So I would venture to say yes. Plus, I think we’re all crazy in some way or form, just some more than others.” Another sip, this one bigger, “But also, isn’t normal boring? I mean, why be like whatever others consider normal.” That just seemed…dull.

Shrugging, “I won’t deny that your crazy is a good one. But,” she starts, “I wouldn’t have you any other way!” raising her glass to the Summer.

2 days left, we should start to wrap up
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

The evening was going on and on. And he knew he needed to preserve his sanity somehow. Mary was doing all she could to destroy it with her puns, and the presence of the ladies and alcohol was truly intoxicating. But after a long trance, he managed to come around, or so he thought. His decision to chug a glass of sparkling water had helped him. As did the turn in the conversation to Uber and getting home. So he held out the hope to be able to get away at some point to get off the hook.
    This became much more difficult as Mary threw her arm around his shoulder and pushed her side into his, and, recognising the opportunity, he didn`t plan to let her advance go to waste. This also made him blush inwardly, but he kept it together and let nothing show and let her do as she pleased, letting her hold that pose for several minutes. He discreetly answered her question about Chambers with a warm smile, wink and a shrug, simultaneously letting her know he accepted her advance. Turning to face her, he closed the distance between them even more. As for the question itself, he didn`t actually know Chambers that well yet:

”I guess you could call him that. Heh.”

He then turned slightly to Sarah, although still leaning in to Mary:

”Fair enough. Yep, gotta know when to quit, or risk massive damage like your giant crab, heh. Though I`ve got to say I`m totally down with your kind of crazy.“

He said that last part mostly to Mary with a bright smile, before turning fully to Sarah next, while still allowing Mary to hold him, giving Sarah a shrug as answer to her question.

”And speaking of that, it`s been fun. But I think it`s time I get going before I tempt myself into emptying the mead and tequila bottles, accidentally you know, because.... Accidents happen, heh heh heh. Though I guess you could try a mimosa with an extra amount of orange juice, and sparkling water, and reduce the amount of alcohol, to sober up. Come to think of it, Imma get me one of those.”

So he bought a last, alcohol-less mimosa to his specs, rounding out the evening by raising his glass with another toast. Nodding to all three in turn:

”A toast to an amazing evening with you guys. Thanks again for the singing, the jokes and the drinks. Let`s do this again sometime.”

After that, he gently pulled away from Mary to re- assert his dominance as the evening was drawing to a close, he was preparing to leave and the ship was preparing to dock in some minutes. Finally, he turned to all of them again, after his toast was done, adding:

” If you`re still on for mic night next Friday or the history cruise later, that is? Because I`m totally down with that.”

His issues with Chambers regarding his blunder-slash-prank would be left unaddressed, as was the question of getting Mary`s number, despite her exotic pose with him just before. They would be for another time. And with that, he awaited their answer before making his excuses politely and unobtrusively, before taking his leave of them for the evening, still slightly drunk and dumbfounded that he`d managed to scoop such a night of fun and laughter.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

The last shadow boxer had defiantly been one to many, as Chambers is clearly starting to fade in and out of the end of this conversation.

The announcement of docking pulls him back into the moment enough, blinking rapidly, to join the last toast.

Indeed twould appear it is time we parted ways.’ Finishing whatever drink, he is holding/is closest and unclaimed. ‘Thank you all for a most wonderful evening.’ Offering each a wave of the hand. ‘Untill next time.’

And he will stagger his way towards the door and the nearest bus station.

Thank you for the scene all, was a very fun time
    Health
    Mana

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread