Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Social Nightclub

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Raising her glass to Circe’s pun, “Yes! The pun queen is still strong!” giggling. “We can make it whatever night we want! Though I will say I do my best work for sketching sober.” Though it probably went without saying, whatever.

“I’d rather not stumble, but if it’s stumbling into the arms of someone cute,” an innocent…ish…shrug, “then why not!” another sip before looking at her feet, cause stumbling, “Maybe these heels were not the best idea for the night.” Oh well, they made her legs look amazing!

Arms were raised when the Summer mentions more drinks! “Yes! More drinks!” did she need more? Not really. But at least she was a very happy drunk, a wide smile plastered on her face. “But that would be a business idea! A diner that serves all the good food, but also serves adult drinks!” Yes! And another giggle.

Leaning over to Sonnie, she tries to whisper, it’s not really a good whisper, “I don’t know if I remember how! It’s been a few years ya know.” But she was a Fairest, of course she knew how to flirt. But would it hold the same excitement it once did?

“Waffle House?” she wasn’t sure she’d heard of that. “Do they sell yummy waffles?! Because if so, we need to find one.” A solemn, ish, nod.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Flirt don't always work fer me," Circe has a sad face. If her ears had been visible, it would have gone over into adorable pout instead of just kinda sad. "But all else fails, work it! And yes, drinks!"

As Seraphina cries for drnks, Circe brinks her fingers to her lips to whistle loudly, "More shotties fer each over here!" Waving widely and holding up two fingers for two each.

And consuming her first quickly after it arrives. Sonja suggesting what now? Oh, that is brilliant!

"Sonja is a genius! Oh, and they do chicken on waffles right? Murder some chickens." Then she blinks a few times and drunkenly slips into Italian, "Beh, non l'omicidio con le pistole. Ci sono stato, fatto che, ha dovuto usare il frutto del potere per guarire dal branco di polli assassini. Uccidere mangiare, non uccidere combattere. Assapora la vendetta sul pollo!" She grabs her second shot, letting out a huff of annoyance.

"Didn't even get ta keep the powered up weapons after," and downs her second shot. The phrasing Circe used may sound to the unitiated like something out of a videogame. Or just drunken ramblings.

Whence sober, no matter what the Springs may ask of her, the Larcenist shall deny having any reason to seek vengeance upon chickens.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Sadly, no Waffle Houses in California," she sighed. "The food's okay. The main attractions are they're open late and they've got.... entertainment." Sonnie snickered. "Do you like watching drunk people fight with the restaurant staff? Because that shit is hilarious!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had always been able to charm those around her. Especially those she truly turned her attention on. “I mean, it’s a skill you never lose right?” grabbing for her water, “And I think you’re selling yourself short Mary. I’ve seen flirt and seen you be quite charming. If they didn’t work, then I feel bad for the target. Cause clearly, they lack good taste.” Yup.

“Chicken waffles?” a confused look before it hit her, "Oh! Like chicken with waffles?! That sounds amazing!” now she wanted to try dipping chicken in maple syrup. Then came the Italian word vomit, and the Treasured simply blinks, slowly nodding her head, clearly not understanding anything. “Uhhh,” pausing, grabbing her own shot of vodka, “sure!” eagerly agreeing and holding the drink up. When in doubt, agree with the gun bunny.

Now it was her turn to pout, “Aww!” she wanted to try one, “Oh! Road trip!” that could be fun! Sapphires widen, a bit more then usual cause drinks, “That does sound hilarious! But I kinda feel bad for the staff, that has to suck to have to deal with.” Personally, she would hate to deal with that. Hence no drinking in her coffee shop. “Maybe we could find some online videos?!” this was something she wanted to see.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

California had no waffle houses? That is horrible. Did they have to go to Canada then?

"Hhhhuh," Circe inhales with a massive smile on her face as Sonja explains the diner with a show. Probably similar to if Seraphina and Sonja had told Circe that yes this is a minigun and yes you get to shoot it level of happy smile. The entertainment has inspired the Summer Queen, "I could be that entertainment! I know I could totally do it! Or insight it, then incite it, to have it in my sight, oh ho ho ho!"

And then Seraphina shows the empathy. Oh right, that'd be bad. "Oh, right," she nods slowly. "Morals. Hmmm," she looks down with a sad frown. Waves, gaves another group of shots. Downs one. Hums in thought. Downs another. Blinks. "Oh! I could just fanculo the assholes fer the staff!" That smile? It is back, "Diner show, customer involvement, and free bouncer fer the diner!"

She is quickly looking back and forth between. "Totes logic that is, yes?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"I think the closet ones are in... Arizona? I went to one in Texas, and another in Colorado," Sonnie stared off into space as she tried to remember which Waffle House locations she had previously been to. Then she shrugged. "Anyway, yeah, I think Arizona is closest."

The Beast drank some water and ate some more bar nuts as she listened to the Fairest talk. She gave Circe a curious look and laughed, "You wanna start a fight in a diner? I dunno, would just any old diner do? Waffle House has a certain rep, you know. Would it be the same?"

Then she grinned and brought out her phone. "Videos? Oh, Sera, allow me to introduce you to the wonder that is Waffle House Wendy!" Sonnie proceeded to show the Fairest a YouTube video of the infamous diner employee, a blonde girl who gets a metal chair thrown at her during a Waffle House skirmish. The girl proceeds to catch the chair with one hand and toss it aside like a total badass. "This chick got famous because of this video. Though, they fired her a year later. I don't think they like the rep they have because of stuff like this, and Wendy only drew a lot of attention to it. Not her fault, though."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Am I going to have to bail you out of jail?” she’d do it, no questions asked. Cause it’s Circe. “Cause to be honest, I’d rather help you make the entertainment.” Shrugging. This was a new Sera, one who wanted to put herself out there and just fucking have fun. No more toning herself back.

Smirking, “Is that what it is? Morals? Or that I work in customer service too and know people can be nasty.” Not to her. But she’s seen it. “So not morals, just having been there before you know?” another sip of her drink. Which maybe wasn’t the best idea.

Another shrug, “Works for me!” anything would work for her at this point.

To Sonnie, “Arizona? We can totally road trip there! The three of us and the open road!” there would be a lot of trouble, laughs and memories.

Eyes watch and listen to Sonnie as she talks about diner fights. “I couldn’t tell you, never seen one and never been in one.” Seems like it would work the same.

Out comes a cell and she leans over, sipping her drink as she watches. As the fight rolls on, and the waitress totally catches the chair, sapphires widen, “Oh damn! I can see why she got famous! I want her on our team!” cause no way Sera could catch a chair like that! Well, she’s never had a chair thrown at her, but catching something wasn’t her thing. “She should have gotten a raise! Good for business!” obviously she keep an employee like that around! “This waitress has no time for anyones shit.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho," Circe is amused at the question of bail bonds, "The night is young. And best friends!" She throws her arms wide, "Don't pay bail. They slap ya on the shoulder, telling ya it was fun despite sharing yer cell, oh ho ho ho!"

And old Americanism, but one Circe supported.

"Arizona?" She sings out as Sonnie explains the travel restrictions on a Waffle House. "Rough 12 hours," she blurts out from memory. It was part of work. Speeding was a bad idea when doing work.

"No no no no," she drunkenly growls at Sonja, "Not start. Let 'em start, then," she makes a punching motion, "Sssucker punch 'em out. Never. Fight. Fair," Circe is dead serious, which is better than dead drunk.

As for the talk of Waffle House's infamy, well she wasn't sure about that. Jersey hadn't had them and neither did San Fran. Wendy did what? Oh. Oh! "Ha! Sign her up!" She cheers at the video, "That'd be a great team member. I'm calling dibs."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Wish I had a cool name like Waffle House Wendy," she mused, putting her phone away after the video was done. "Steak House Sonnie? Hmmm."

"I dunno how long it is," Sonnie responded to Circe's prediction of 12 hours, "I usually rode the bus or hitchhiked, back in those days. So I was sometimes asleep on the road. Anyway, don't hitchhike. It's dangerous. And knowing is half the battle! Geeeeee Ayyyyy Joooooo!"

"Road trip sounds fun! I love hitting truck stops and stuff like that. Oh! Ever been to a Buc-ees? That place is amazing! I don't think they're out west, though..." Disappointing, but the Beast was ever hopeful new ones might open in California some day.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Which is why I said I’d rather be helping you make the entertainment! It’s been years since I’ve been arrested!” seemed losing Rhodes was pushing her to want to act out.

“12 hours? Not too bad, would be fun!” another sip, “The Tahoe has lots of room, could even bring Fugly!” thinking a moment, “Though maybe in the fall,” quick thinking, “less warm.” Nod. Totally cause it was less warm and not because of two Monarchs needing to be in the Freehold.

In her mind, she’s thinking to just stir the emotions of the crowd that was fighting. As a Spring, it was her literally her thing.

“Hey! No way! I called it first!” laughing. “You either have to share, or,” pausing, “or,” thinking, “we have a dance off!” yah! A dance off! Made sense in her mind, could be fun. But obviously, she was just joking around.

“Hmmm,” thinking on what Sonnie said, “could work. But it’s lacking something.” But she had nothing to jazz it up. Her brain was a bit clouded by drinks and shots.

“I’ve hitchhiked before, but it was years ago. But yeah, totally not safe.” She wouldn’t do it now.

“Then we need to plan this and make it happen! Visit all the truck stops, take pictures with weird and fun stuff!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread