Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Social Nightclub

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Cause I had mentioned being able to make it for you, but in different colors.” Pausing, “Least, I think that’s the direction we were going.” A glance at her drink, “Maybe I better slow down.” Giggling yet again.

“Oh, uhhh,” clearly she had not completely thought out this idea, “lets get together later and discuss it. I’m sure there is a list, and with how the night is going, I’m going to forget.” Cause drinking does that.

“I probably need to do that.” Pacing would be good. But getting tipsy meant she was happy and not feeling the pain. The drink was put down, she could do the pacing thing.

Nodding, “Etsy is great! I actually have a shop on there, a good way to make some extra income.” And a chance to sell her designs.

Shaking her head, “Nope, I got none about you. I actually think this is the first time we’re really drinking together. So…who knows!” she could have a tale for later.

“BBQ and basics always seem to be a hit in the warmer months.” Smirking, “I think we’ll have enough ham with you around.” Winking before laughing again.

Did she grab her shot glass as well when Circe did? She did. Raising it and drinking it.

“Hey! Did we want to dance?!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

More bar nuts were eaten, but they weren't as satisfying as she had hoped. "Do they have pretzels? Potato chips, maybe?" Sonnie was possibly being too optimistic. "Anyway, is this pink armor like cosplay?"

"Oh, yeah, food truck talk is for a different setting." She nodded.

The Beast looked at the two Fairest, and then at her reflection in her glass, "Maybe we should've designated a designated driver?" She blinked, "Oh, that's why it's called designated! Cause you choose one!"

She nodded again, "BBQ does fit the pool party theme, doesn't it?"

"DANCE TIME!" she stated, too loudly, as she hopped to her feet.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I doubt the first," she drawls to Sonja's food question, "Too messy if the booze brings it back up."

Circe stops on the next shot, speaking before drinking it, "Uuuh, forget what?" Then put down the shot, following her own words. Was she joking or drunk already? Good question. So was the pink armor, "Probably somebody, somewhere is wearing it as that Sonnie. It is from a anime."

"Etsy good ta have side hustles," she gigles out. Circe pouts at the lack of story regarding her having drunken antics. Well, depending on how the night goes, we might fix that!"

As for the praise of her haminess, "Call me Princess Pastrami, oh ho ho ho!"

"Let me be frank," she smirks, "I'll flip on the BBQ discussion ta a later time, it is something ta grill out later."

Circe grabs the shot, thinks better of it, and puts it back down. "Doubling down on the dance floor is better than doubling over on the dance floor. I'll drink later."

That and she didn't believe she was of the cute enough to stay cute when puking. Nor did she want to puke. It isn't fun. So, she gets up to join Sonnie. Possibly Seraphina if she feels like dancing too.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shrug, “I thought they did, but I’m not sure.” It would seem like these places would offer something to munch on.

The different setting being when Sera hadn’t been drinking.

“I took an Uber, and intended to take on back to the hotel later. Can all carpool if you like! It has a huge king-sized bed and a couch! And did I mention room service?!” total selling point.

Hopping up, “Dancing!” was she good at it? Nope. Did she care right now? Nope.

“Etsy been amazing for me getting my designs out there.” People wanted to buy ‘em! It was like stroking her ego when an order came in.

“All hail Princess Pastrami!” cheers Sera.

A quick sip of water was taken before she heads to the dance floor. Arms held up over her head as she tries to move with the music.

3 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"YES! Dancing time is here!"

The Beast made her way to the dance floor in order to, what was the saying?

Cut a rug? Ugh, what was she, someone's grandma?

Drop it like it's hot? Too '90s.

Get somebody served? No, still too out of date.

2 successes

Whatever dancing was called in 2023, she was doing it quite well!

"Okay, Princess Pastrami!" she yelled between dance songs, "Call me... ummm... Baroness Burrito!"

Why were they naming themselves after food? She didn't know, nor did she care. It was funny.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know a cab company that sends double drivers fer cars," not trust Uber for that because something with insurance. "Good thing I didn't drive either, oh ho ho ho!"

Dancing wasn't something Circe did to look good. It wasn't something she bothered to pick up. Nor did she really care to. So she went with something improvised. Bad dancing was still dancing.

1 success

Hold up? Princess and Baroness. What was the other one that came up in Disney? Oh, right. That title! "So wait, that'd make Sarah a Duchess, but of what food?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix was beaming with a mixture of having fun and having a few too many drinks. And she continued to let her body move with music. And she was feeling it!

4 successes

Laughing as she hears Sonnie, “All hail The Great Baroness Burrito!” she yells.

“The Uber driver that brought me here was super nice!” maybe cause she was looking damn fine tonight. “But the offer still stands.” She needed this night out.

Giggling, “Oh! Duchess sounds regal! I like it!” as to what food? She had no clue; her brain wasn’t really processing thoughts too well. Thinking of foods that started with the letter d were not coming to her.

Still dancing, “We are owning this dance floor!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Donuts? Danishes? Dumplings? Dates? Dango? Doritos?" Leave it to Sonnie to be able to rattle off a list of foods starting with a particular letter. While dancing, no less.

"Yes!" she nodded and laughed, "We own this dance floor! It's our property! Everyone else must get off!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe has wisdom. She is wise enough that is. She knows there is things she can do and things she can't do. Dancing like the Springs? Hell no, she can't match them anymore than she could match Seraphina's gowns.

"Sonnie, my friend! Yer dango-ing to many precious dumplings for alliteration. I donut know which ta dish out fer the duchess, oh ho ho ho!" Circe is gleeful. And more so from the pained mortal groans nearby.

"This dance floor is the demsne of," she waves her hands in presentation towards Seraphina, "The darling duchess danish, dancing delightfully down here, oh ho ho ho!"

Would there be any challengers to this domain's throne? "All fear ta challenge the duchess of danish, oh ho ho ho! I mean, I wouldn't either, so kinda fair."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to laugh as Sonnie began to offer various foods. “Wow! Impressive list with too many to pick from!” how was a girl to pick just one? Wait, “What the heck is a dango?” did she hear right?

Did she see the looks from both the guys and girls as she danced? Yes. But she didn’t care! She was with her friends and was enjoying the night!

“Maybe we should give them a break, get some water then come back and take it over again!” she needed some water. Dancing, and the drinks already in her system, made for an overheated Nix.

Then comes Circe with the puns, and the Treasured groans, but laughs as well. “I expect nothing less from the Queen of Puns!” would the Summer ever be dethroned?

“So I’m the duchess Danish?” was that what was decided on? “Then so shall it be!” danishes were good.

“Awww! Challenges can be fun though!” a mock pout.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread