Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Social Nightclub

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Baby Yoda type ta enjoy such puns? I adore that! Though I can't really slime it up enough so I might hafta grow goo," she laughs as she provides some puns, "But Grogu is really hard ta pun. Know if he'd a sister, could totes call her Soda."

Circe is ready for shots to raise a glass to, well actually no, never raise a glass to Ann. "Bad bosses are bad bosses, always good ta see 'em gone," she cheerfully cries out loudly. With some approval from the mundies hearing the shout. Context be damned, everyone hated terrible bosses. "Some stuff ain't exactly public venue though, so no deets."

"Right, Netflix," was her response to the reference Sonja didn't get. She pulls out her phone from, well, somewhere. A thigh holster maybe? Nope. Boot. "From a gun anime Sonny," she bring sup and shows Sonja and Seraphina a picture of the character, "Adorbs. Ya could rock something similar, miss staff master. I can reference some super murder sticks if that'd be better?"

As for a pool party? Shot goes down Circe's throat, a nice idea! "Polar plunge is a thing! Or hot tubs. Oooh, wetsuits. Wait, that'd defeat the porpoise of getting wet. That idea is all dried up, oh ho ho ho ho!" Alcohol, the cause of many interesting situations. "Suppose we could heat it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh I get it, and who knows, might change my mind. I’ll probably be spending a lot of time at the gym.” She needed to occupy her time and mind. And what better way then to throw herself into the gym and training.

Sera shrugs as the question, she wasn’t quite sure either.

The Nix laughs as well, “That is the point of course.” A wink added. “I figure before I sell my house, might as well throw a big party!” she had decided to sell the house and get a new one. Too many memories with the current one.

“Here here!” raising her shot and downing it. “We can always hit up the coffee shop later and share the details if you like. Or, whenever.” She was sure Circe would love to tell the story.

Leaning over to take a peek, “Ah! Cute!” could she see Sonnie wearing it? Not really.

“I happen to have a hot tub, but can’t help with a polar plunge. But if you want to wear a wetsuit, I won’t stop you!”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

An anime? Must have been one Sonnie hadn't seen. There was a ton of pop culture she had missed over the quarter century she'd been gone from the mortal realm. She leaned over and looked at the image Circe showed them. "Hmmm, a little too much pink for my tastes."

"Hells yeah!" she shouted suddenly, "Hot tubs and bikins! LET'S FOOKIN' GOOOOO!" After she quieted down, the Beast looked around, then laughed, "Coffee later might be a good idea."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well it is good ta train the ultimate backup plan," she tries to encourage Seraphina to hit the gym, "Ya legs it good and proper."

Seraphina was selling out? Okay, Circe guessed she'd had her reasons. "I don't have a wetsuit. If I did, I'd do something stupid like diving inta the eel pit." She gives them a flat look and then takes another tequila shot, "Fanculo the eel pit."

"It is a analogy," Circe clarifies, "Adorbable and ablet ta kick ass. I can see Sonja pulling off a cute outfit, kicking ass, and taking all the names." As if that clears it up. It was a poor comparison. She takes another shot. "We,' she looks to Seraphina, "Just hafta figure out what outfit would work. Rock the cuteness]carineria without hindering her badassdome."

As for the attire and pool party options? Yup, that is a great idea. "Bikini and hot tubs sound like a grand combination. Can't get hot under the collar if ya don't have, oh ho ho ho! Unless it is the small Italian model. Always has the occupants bumping into each other. The Ja-scusi, tsk tsk tsk, too small."

"Coffee is always a great idea my friend," she smiles at the Beast as she tries to take another shot of tequila. Small problem: she drank them all. And she has to waive for the wait staff, "More tequila shots over here!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “That is a lot of pink.” It was like pink vomited on the drawing. “Though you can totally pull off pink.” She added, “I’d be curious what other colors it could come in! Oh!” idea! “If you really liked it, bet I could make it for you in whatever color combination you wanted!” she could totally sew that.

Laughing, “Sounds like it’s going to be a go then! Now I need to plan out food.” Thinking for a moment, “You can rent out food trucks, right? I’d rather be able to focus on having fun then grilling.” Or having another Lost do it.

A snort as she laughed, “I’d pay to see that happen.” Plus she would want to be there in case Circe got hurt by said eels. Were eels violent? She honestly didn’t know.

“Like I said, I can throw that costume together.” Taking another look, “It doesn’t look too complicated. Just give me colors and what fabric you want, I’ll make you one too!” now some fabric would be a bit more difficult, but she lived for challenges.

“I think my hot tub can fit eight,” she says thoughtfully, “but I’ve never had more then two in it. It’s attached to the pool. But we can try and get as many as we can!” ordering herself another shot of vodka. A look to Sonnie, “Did you want another shot or are you good for now?” not caring either way. If Sonnie wanted to take it easy, she would respect it, knowing Sonnie respected Sera’s not drinking way back when.

Giggling, “You can have the tequila, I’ll stick with vodka. Tequila and I have a hate hate relationship.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Eh, pink's just not my color. I like red, and yellow, and blue, and green, and... well, most colors, really." She shrugged innocently.

Sonnie then nodded enthusiastically, "Oh yes! You can rent a food truck for parties and catering. Just set the menu and they'll pull up and start cooking at the agreed-upon time." She may or may not have researched this already... for reasons.

Slurp. Huh, her Bloody Mary was gone. Well, time for more bar nuts. "Ummmm, Imma goof, uh good for now."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It looks like the outfit is just pink tactical gear Sonja. Pockets for days. So, uh, probably available off the rack in, uh, grey. Black. Olive," Circe is having a little trouble focusing. Ah, tequila. "Drab colors mostly. Oh yeah. Ya think that is why the color is called Olive Drab?"

Circe gets more shots. With another shot of tequila going down her throat. Fuzzy. "My relationship with tequila is gastronomically better than with other spirits. Tequila doesn't haunt my stomach."

"Girl," she gives Seraphina a flat look, "You saw that thing's mouth when it latched onta the drone." That'd been a scare, "Ya'd be matching Tony Stark in riches ta be able ta pay me near enough." Summer were the court of Wrath and Anger, not masochism.

"Cool, cool, great plan fer the future," she nods along as the Springs plan a party. Experts and all. "Just hafta figure out which company and guess the numbers ta show."

Paranoia and Freehold work schedules, a horrid combination for large gatherings. Well, for non-mandatory gatherings. "I think yer the smart ones right now Sonjas," she smiles at the Beast, "Pace yerself fer a party. I already checked off the blackout fun times earlier. Probably," she giggles, "Never now unless ya hear the stories about yerself later."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “So something like a rainbow exploded?” nodding as she grinned, “I can make it happen. But I am all for all the colors! They’re just so much fun and happy!” and she needed happy.

Eyes widen, “You can?! Awesome!” bouncing a bit in her seat, “Then no one has to cook and we can all focus on having fun! Any you could recommend?” asks the Nix, “After all, you are the expert, and solid advice is needed.” Tis true. The Beast knew her food and food trucks. Which was in no way a bad thing.

When her shots arrive, she orders some waters for the table, and a refill on her cocktail. Water was always good when drinking.

“Oh! Pockets are very important! It was one of the selling points on my…” pausing, realizing where her mind was going and looking down, “uh, nevermind.” Taking a quick sip of her drink.

“See, olive drab just will not do.” A shake of her head, “Nope! We need all the colors!” hands held above her head, “Bright and cheerful!” was she feeling her drinks? Yeah.

“Then you’re lucky! One too many nights I don’t remember from that stuff.” And some she’d like to forget, but you take what you can get. “I like vodka and sometimes rum.” And sometimes depended on her mood and where she was.

Giggling as she sipped, “But it would be epic!” for her. For Circe? Not so much. But Sera could totally heal her up. Unless she like, insta died. Then she wasn’t sure she could do anything.

A bare shoulder shrugged, “Figured I’d invite everyone! All the companies!” cause why the hell not?

“I have stories, both of myself and others,” some of Sonnie, “but I don’t share them.” Nope.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Wait, I lost track. Why are we talking about me wearing pink again?" Something to do with anime? The booze hadn't helped her Swiss Cheese memory. "But, uh, yes! All the colors! Colors are good!"

"Any I would recommend?" Sonnie looked proud. "Easier to ask which ones I wouldn't recommend! First question is, what kind of menu are you thinking? Mexican? Chinese? Texas BBQ? Pizza? Burgers and hot dogs? There's a food truck for anything, really."

She had nod in agreement about pockets. Those were important.

"I only pace myself with the drinky-drinks. Everything else it's full speed ahead!" Well, not really, but she had plenty of endurance for anything not booze-related.

"Yeah, invite everyone! Just give the food truck a round number and we'll be good." How much Sonnie would eat could skew that number, though.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Rainbows explode if they hit a pot of silver instead of gold," Circe giggles out at the talk of rainbows. "Though I suppose chopping and a re-sewing a few suits could work. Or Etsy."

Pockets were an issue for Seraphina? Oh wait? Drunken haze, word to reveal? Nay a name with an R. Okay. Stay away from pockets.

"Tactical Mardi Gras?" Circe asks when Seraphina says they need all the colors. "Carnival camouflage," she had to think of a few more phrases. "Pink?" She looks to the most sober of the trio. "Ooooh. Badass adorable analogy. Which kinda beat the conversation, tied it up, and ran off with it. It is now somewhere in Vegas. Runaway analogies. Sarah? Any stories about blacked out me I should hear?"

"Mediterranean maybe?" Was her suggestion on the food truck option. "Harder ta come by, it'll be new. Though BBQ is good too. Maybe something with ham. Ta ham it up!"

"Let all come, ta the libations and celebration," she grabs and raises another shot glass. She did say to ham it up, so dramatic gestures were in full display here.Down it goes. "Might as well try ta get a hoot nanny going.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread