Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Social Nightclub

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seraphina wants to get busted too? Excellent, "Great Sera. Tonight we shall, oh ho ho ho! Sonny?!" She looks from the golden girl to the monkey girl, "We need red paint. We shall make painting the town red inta a pun!"

"Yer fists can get hurt by hitchhiking," she sagely declares with an amused, drunk, smile. "Aaand I know the travel time. Double it fer across the border," she takes another shot. Empty on shots now. Probably a good thing. "Wear aramid. Wait, hafta get that fer all of ya. Do ya both have bulletproof outfits? Huh? Oh, Hell yes," she smiles as the puppy is brought up, "Fugly road trip. Not now, too druhnk."

Wait, did Sonja just? Okay. "Ahem. Ahem ahem aaahheerghm. COOOOOBRAAAA!!"

That distracted some people. Nothing smashed and broke though, which was good. If Circe and Sonja keep it up, they might be getting kicked out.

Circe then stops to point at Seraphina when she brings up a few other things. "Yer too damn good and I'm too drunk ta win such a challenge. Also," she puffs herself up rather proudly, "Sausage Shack Sonja?" Was her suggestion for an even more alliterative alias for Sonja Wu.

"Wait, the legit truck stops or like that uh, greyer market back road stops?" Yes, Circe knew some of those. Whilst the Hedge could be used for crossing the border for her work it did have a problem. It was odd to explain to someone that the machinegun turned into a acid spitting spider.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Since when have you hitchhiked?" The Beast looked at Sera, surprised. She hadn't expected that out of the Fairest. "Anyway, Fugly would love a roadtrip! Maybe. I dunno, he's never been on one. At least he doesn't get carsick."

She looked at Circe and laughed, "I was an 80s kid. I just skipped a couple decades to get here. I remember stuff like that! Of course, now it's all nostalgia bait for Hollywood." She titled her head, curious, then shook it. "Legit ones. With the diners and convenience stores. What's a 'greyer' one?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking a couple times, “Wait…bulletproof outfits?” looking a bit worried, “What type of road trip are you planning? Cause I’m planning a fun and relaxing one.” Did they have different ideas for a road trip? She was not ok with getting shot at.

Laughing, “I’m also drunk so I could very well fall on my face. It wouldn’t be the first time I’d have fallen on my ass in front of a crowd.” She was clumsy too, being a Fairest didn’t exclude her from that.

“Uhhh,”
    thinking, “both?” shrugging, not knowing what the difference was.

To Sonnie, “Oh, that was a long time ago, when I was moving from the east coast to the west coast.” She had almost no money to her name. “A different time and a different Sarah.” Way different. “If he’s never been on one, then he def needs to go on one!” cause why not?

“And ones with wacky touristy type things! Ones where we have our pictures taken in front of to laugh about later!”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks at Seraphina as if she'd just asked a stupid quesiton on bulletproof. "Uh, Mexcio? The bad roads down there are cartel turf," she drawls out in a matter of fact tone. She'd said south of the border. Circe continues to have no emotion on the subject as she continues, "If ya can't beep yer ride, beep yer outfit and be ready ta return fire I say. Energetic trip," she giggles in amusement, "If ya want relaxing, don't cross the fence."

"And Hollywood is irksome when they fail the Hasbro," she coughs, "Buy-our-toys," and coughs, "Classics. Think I saw a He-Man live movie last month on late. And, uh, in Spanish. Kinda want ta know WHY the baddies blew up a microwave. And, uh," She'd have to track it down in English because she was fairly certain, checking her phone and yup, "Oh yeah, that was Frank Langella, fellow Ital!" Circe cheers with a fist pump.

Greyer? "Who said darker stops?" After a full ten seconds, her drunken brain recalls who did say that. "Oooooh. Me, oh ho ho ho. Think, uh, whatever that town was from the first Star Wars," she has to think on this, "The cantina one, that place. Mobile, not static," they may have forgotten at times that Circe is a criminal. "Rare too, mostly use ports now unless they're truck smugglers," she giggles at her alteration to that joke.

"Tacky tourism trip, totes terrific oh ho ho ho!" And Circe was getting loud again, "Giant sombrero places! We get one fer Fugly, we wear some, and in front of the place! It will be nacho average tacky trip, oh ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I dunno, the new Barbie movie looks really good!" Wait, that was Mattel, not Hasbro. Oh well. Whatever. "I swear Margo Robbie was born for the role." She looked curiously at Circe, "He-Man movie? Oh, I think I remember that. I don't think I watched it, though."

"Yeah, tourist traps! There's a world's biggest ball of yarn... somewhere. I forget." Sonnie blinked a moment, "Or maybe that was a ball of rubber bands?"

"Okay, okay," she laughed, "I think I can convince Fugly to go on a roadtrip. With sombreros!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Finishing her drink, she tries to focus on Circe, really, she tries, but it was obvious she was drunk, “We are not going to Mexico.” An exaggerated shake of her head. “I mean, I have a passport, but Mexico sound boring!” swaying a bit. “We can plan a Mexico trip later.” A bit of a slur, but not too bad.

“He-Man? Spanish? Toys?” the poor Nix looked confused as the drinks hit her. “I’m a bit lost on this.” Pouting as she looks to Sonnie, in a loud whisper, “Do you understand?” hoping her best friend did, “Did we need movie night?” would that help? But, to her credit, she tries to fist bump Circe back, but missed, the fist she saw was clearly the fake one.

Then the Summer speaks something she knows! And she gets all excited, hopping a bit and clapping, “Yes! Fugly with a sombrero would be adorable!” looking back to the Beast, “Can we?!” cause he was Sonnies puppy after all.

“Oh oh! Maybe there is both!”
    sapphires wide as she giggles.

“Yah!” as Sonnie agreed, “Tell him there will be all the treats he can eat! Plus, a comfy bed.” A drunk nod.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

And Seraphina shoots down the suggestion to turn a vacation into a 1980s action film. Circe had only experienced that on one job in cartel zone and was quite dissatisfied with the result. She was driving instead of shooting the machine gun. No satisfaction.

"Well, I got a bree look at the cheesy film, but the language barrier was no gouda," Hasbro's glory didn't penetrate the language barrier for the Summer Queen. And the Spring Lost was lost? Oh, "Yer totally Lost on the Doolp, dolt, dolphin, Lungren's first-ish lead role? For shame Sarah. Fer shame."

"We could be the three, no, four, whatever the Disney cartoon with the birds was," she is having a focus problem. That and she didn't actually remember the name of the Three Cabelleros was. "No no no no no," she rapidly shakes her head as Seraphina begs to put Fugly in a sombrero. "How we ask is ta dual hit her," she points at Sonja, "With puppy eyes. Ya ready?"

If Seraphina tries to do as she suggest, Circe will join her.

Circe doesn't even bother to check her phone as she joins in the giggles, "This is America. If there is a multi-ton cheese wheel," the giggles are passing her lips, "Both is yes."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie wasn't sure how Mexico came into the conversation, but whatever. As was often the case, she failed to follow Circe's line of thought, only understanding maybe half of what the Summer Queen said. So, she just nodded along silently.

Then she blinked in surprise and held up her hands. "Whoa, wait. Why are puppy eyes necessary? You think I wouldn't put a sombrero on my dog? I make him wear a Santa hat every December, and bunny ears every April."

"Oh, there's gotta be a world's biggest cheese wheel somewhere!" The Beast nodded, certain that such a thing existed, mostly because she wanted to see it.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another blank look, “I understood the cheese puns, and give total credit for them being well placed. But that’s all I got.” But what first role did a dolphin get?

“Not sure of the movie, but wasn’t it the three amigos?” she asked, knowing the name sounded familiar, “Or three musketeers?” one of those. “Oh!” all excited, “I can totally do that!” and proceeds to give her best, while drunk, puppy dog eyes to Sonnie, giggling the whole time.

A shrug to the question, “You may have decided to make us beg for it, nothing wrong with that.” It could be a viable strategy.

Pointing to the Beast, “That needs to go on the list of things we simply have to see!” cause why not?! “Do you think they keep it in a big fridge?”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Weeeell Sera," Circe smirks widely, "Glad yer not feta-up with the cheese not grating on ya. But ta lay out my curds Sonny," she looks over to the Beast, "According ta a zombie movie the," she points at Sonnie, "Big Cheese be in Wisconsin."

And wasn't in a refrigerator, at least how the movie depicted it.

"Those all sound Disney," was her drawled response to the movie names. The Summer starts, shaking in her seat at the Siren's outburst, drawing red and black eyes. Circe quickly joins in Seraphina on the puppy eyes attack against Sonja.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread