Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh, page [number] Sarah, yuppers, there oh ho ho ho!" Depending on how Seraphina acts when drunk and hyper, Rhodes may either bless or curse Circe later.

"Ah, no Holmes cap, BAMF leather jacket, gots it," she nods in Circe type understanding. "Licensed kind. Well, I ain't got caught yet so I'm not likely ta be on yer list," she smiles and laughs, "Though if yer good at finding folks, there is one stronza I'd pay or barter ta find. Needs ta be punched out. If yer in our club, I give big discounts at my tailor. Or I can help ya kit out with more durable things myself," because why not be a criminal bribing a bounty hunter? "Oh, question? Ya ever used tasers on folks? Because, I'd like comparison on whether everybody makes funny noises when ya zap them."

"Wait, like, Go Go Dancer bounties? What kind of lawyer do ya have ta pull that off? And can I get the business card?" she asks Seraphina in confusion. She orders a burger herself with the caffeine/booze.

Then a shrouded figure visits. The shroud, was that familiar to the Summer Queen? Probably. Circe was good enough to get a look at the figure's face, not even being subtle either. A hob goblin? Circe hums and shrugs with a wave hello to the new comer anyway, "I'm good too," agreeing with Seraphina. "I think we've met? And if so, Mary at night I am to meet again," she give the figure a thumbs up.

Circe was seen as kindred by hob goblins, leading her to literally rub shoulders with hob goblins best described as runny nose with limbs. This mundy had naught on that. No need to hose herself down later. "Props on the great hat style," she nods towards Bellemy's head, still not flinching from the figure's features. "Fedora, always in fashion by friend."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled brightly and nodded in agreement with Seraphina, proceeding to order herself a bigass burger and fries and a drink. Fancier than Wendy's, and more expensive, but she could swing it for one night. An eyebrow quirked as Sera's final suggestion. "Ice cream cake? Here? I'd be honestly surprised!"

Bellamy was rather fascinating, and Sonnie watch them with open curiosity, though she had no idea what to say.

"Indiana Jones had a fedora," was all she could come up with. Nailed it.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes , liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

It's too hard to keep track of every conversation. Once Before, R'lyeh can almost remember not needing to-wanting to. So whatever social graces in that area would have been scant....and now. Robbed-scoured-downed by Ruin. So. she has to cherry pick and hope she's not rude. Ruder.

Dread-Lord-Husband-to-Sera-Queen has a voice that captures attention, and drags you towards his impressive-scary-Fearful , presence "It's good-nice-yes." patting the vest, and a smile-awkward-real "...and. Good-settled-warm."

Sera-queen being Sera-queen draws her eyes and ears even just for a moment before her attention is arrested by the monochrome-stranger "Thank you. It's nice-fits-tailored." she smiles while nodding feeling strange-weird-wrong at the absence of any drip-drip-dropping "I am enjoying wearing it." she informs the stranger, then a beat, "Oh, right. You can call me Riley."

Sorry for the hold up!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent hands Circe a card, "Well let me know if you want to discuss me tracking down that certain someone. Or even if you just want to have a chat."

Vincent noticed the newcomer and even though he felt uneasy, he was also very curious about him. So as was his way he watched their actions.

Sorry for the late ans short post, holidays and stuff.
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

As Sera leaned into him, Rhodes kissed her. Up for the challenge? "Always." he replied.

It seemed she and Sonnie were going to get carried away already. It could be very interesting for him later. "Expresso Martini? Colour me intrigued. Perhaps I will have to join you both in that."

Ry'leh is given a small nod. "I am glad. Should you still need any help like we discussed at work, just let me know."

He had nothing to add to the stranger. He just needed to be observed.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sonnie," Circe sighs as she turns to Sonja Wu with a flat look and deadpan tone, "I now have the Indiana Jones theme in my head. Which has replaced the Gremlins Rag from earlier Christmas movies," she smiles and laughs, "Oh ho ho ho! Thank you."

"The question is, does our friend have the accessories like Doctor Jones? Whip? Jacket? College degree?" Circe waves her hand at Bellamy, the question left hanging. There is no trace of seriousness in anything of her tonight.

And back to Vincent, "Paid, bribed, gunsmith work fer yer private eye revolver, still working on license fer the smithing," she rapid fires off her offers, "Totes good fer getting help. Or if ya have questions about clubs or if ya want something made fer a spy job." Circe pauses, "That is what it is called when yer watching someone fer a case right? Spy job? I," she puffs up in pride before putting a hand to her chest, "Am crafty. Also good with making shit. I could be your R or maybe S for gadgets. It won't be up ta Q standards, so lower letter," Circe smiles and shoots Vincent with dual finger guns.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Flipping to the page, she finds it and places the order.

“It’s a missed opportunity to not offer it on the menu.”
    Because who doesn’t like ice cream cake? “How’s work been going?” she asks Sonnie, “I’ve been practicing the techniques you showed me and think I might be improving.” Maybe.

“You can’t beat a perfectly tailored suit. A lost art if you ask me.” It was why she took measurements when making something for someone else. It needed to have that perfect fit. “How has everything been going?” it was nice to see how since joining Summer, Rlyeh had started to open up.

To Vincent, “Still settling in ok?” she hadn’t heard anything, so she was guessing it was going well. “I’ve been able to get a few things secured and should be able to upgrade the apartment soon.” Which was exciting to her.

The Nix returns the kiss with a subtle smirk.

“If the martini is good, it might be a bad thing.” Because then she’d probably want more, and that just couldn’t end well. She had a mask to withhold, a presence to maintain, and getting drunk wouldn’t be a good thing.

Laughing, “A whip is a very important accessory, no outfit is complete without it.” True for some looks. Then a nod, “She is very crafty, one of the best.” Raising her glass to the Summer.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy smiled at Sarah Seraphina with a nod of acknowledgement. ”Well met Sarah, thank you.” Bellemy said in a cordial tone.

The haunt tipped the brim of the fedora to Mary Circe and responded ”Mary met and Merry meet again at night or any time.” Bellemy attempted a playful tone and hoped that it was well accepted. ”Indeed, like a good suit or a little black dress, a nice hat is timeless.”

The creature of the night nodded to the playful woman with a dashing sleeveless gray dress. Sonnie Wu ”I do believe so, Yes. I will admit Harrison Ford cut quite the dashing figure of a rogue in it.”

At Riley’s Rlyehcomment Bellemy’s voice softened to a soothing cadence ”And rightly so. You should enjoy wearing things that make you feel good. Either on the outside or within. There was a very brief pause before Bellemy added ”Riley."

Bellemy felt strange at this turn of events. The cockscomb was trained in social decorum of course but this was the first time the creature had decided to address such a large group of kine who were not among the social pariah. It was eerie that they seemed so accepting of the haunt even without calling on the blood gifts. Bellemy felt a sense of peace and a quieting of the beast.

Returning to Mary Circe Bellemy answered. ”No whips, a few jackets and enough formal education to know, I don’t know much.” Bellemy laughed. ”I am an author by trade so unfortunately all of the adventuring I do is in my mind. I won’t be stealing any golden statues any time soon.”

Curse: See Minisheet

11. Likes , liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled and shot finger-guns at Circe, "You're welcome, hot stuff! Though, Gremlins is a good Christmas movie," she nodded approvingly. Right up there with Die Hard.

Looking to Seraphina, she gave a content expression, "It's been good. The kids pick stuff up pretty quick, and none of them have seriously injured each other for a while now. The number on that '_ Days Since the Last Training Accident' sign at the dojo has been growing nicely." She probably just jinxed it. "Anyway, you should come down some evening and I can check on your progress!"

Sonnie turned to Bellamy and nodded enthusiastically, "He does! And he's got a new movie! Indiana Jones and the... something... uh, 5!" She'd forgotten the subtitle.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

13. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiles as Bellemy plays on her alias quite well, "Oh ho ho ho, I knew I liked ya," she smiles at them. The strange looking fellow was witty, she wasn't sure if she recalled that from their last encounter. But it was a good thing.

Sonja Wu brings up no injuries at the dojo, the Larcenist smirks, "Given my last martial arts course, I will NOT visit yer dojo if ya want that number ta keep going up." Leaning into haymakers is a good way to get KO'd.

"Hmmm? Sarah?" when the Spring Queen brings up whips, that makes Circe confused. "Isn't there some whip using club in town? I Remember seeing a lot of folks in leather with whips in line outside some building. Is single weapon training clubs a thing?"

"Well, I'd say I don't know shit by comparison," then moans in disgust, "Buuut I have helped a friend with a septic pool leak. So sadly, uuugh, I DO know shit." What wonderful dinner conversation. "But trade school workshops, so less formal than yers friend," and easier to forge she shrugs and places her order. "Wait. Wasn't it a gold monkey? Or wait wait wait, umm, no, that was a series with a airpline that had the gold monkey. Jones was the Grail? And isn't it sixth?"

She asks Sonja. "I mean, wasn't there a prequel movie? That'd making it sixth wouldn't it?" Circe was right on the first TV show. Very wrong on the second TV show being a movie.

15. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread