Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling to Circe, “Same Mary! Looking good!” and she did, that suit left little to the imagination, but looked badass on the Summer.

And looked like Circe already had an admirer, one who already knew her. Good for her! Sera wasn’t the type to interrupt, so she focuses on Fugly.

The other woman looked familiar, and the Nix thinks she’s seen her before, but she wasn’t sure. But she was hard to miss in her ball gown, which seemed like an odd costume, but it was beautiful. The nod was returned as Sera stood up, a warm smile on her face, “Hey.” Her angelic voice friendly, “I’m Sarah, and I love that dress!” she gushed to the woman as her mind worked out how she could craft a similar one.

“Oh, I can’t complain! Actually, had someone reach out to me about renting my coffee shop for Halloween! So super excited about that.” It was a first for her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Fugly was curious about Talia at first. He didn't know he, and like most dogs, he was cautious. A careful sniff or two, a wary tail wag, a look towards Sonnie for confirmation. The Steepscrambler just smiled at her dog, and Fugly took that as a sign. He relaxed and was more openly friendly towards the Elemental.

"I'm good, thanks!" Sonnie responded, "And Fugs is happy to be here. He seems to know this time of year is to go adventuring with Auntie Sera." A laugh followed her statement.

"Heya," she greeted Circe, not using her name, in case the Summer Queen was using one of her aliases. The Beast could never remember what they were, anyway.

She gave a curious look towards the strangers, but she wasn't uncomfortable. They were in public, after all. It was expected to encounter mortals.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I have not been a good boy," She teases Talia for getting distracted by such a cute distraction. For that is what Sir Fugly was, far too cute., "And yer playinig with the best boy," she points the rifle at Fugly before moving the barrel away, "But things have been bright fer me lately. Feel like I'v lighten'd up my night. And you Tals? Has yer night dog gone well?"

"Well," eyes the woman with the ball gown, "Sorry, but hafta say it. Ya look ya yer having a ball tonight. I know it was weak, but mandatory." Circe shrugs.

Circe shoulders the rifle, resting the barrel on her right shoulder and smiles widely. She'd attracted a sharp dressed man, but was already crazy. "Oh ho ho ho! Guess the lights are attractive," she gives a smile to Connor, "Sup, uh, Connor right? Not sure if it is supposed ta be Agent Mary with the outfit or what evs. Oh, uh? Which club was that? It didn't involve riot cops, right?" Circe had been to quite a few clubs, so it was hard to recall. Unless it was that one she entered with the Hedgespun dress.

As for Sera/Sarah's plan to spirit up the coffee shop? That gets Circe's approval and an offer. "Did ya need help with Halloween Sarah? I'm good with machines ya know." Because she could bling out that coffee shop, "Jump scares thrown in at a few booths. Motorized zipline ghosts, flipping up zombie hands, pop-up carboard cut out cats," then she laughs evilly, "Life size spring operated xenomoprh. All depends on how scary ya want it ta be," Circe gives a toothy smile and a thumbs up to Seraphina. The last one she'd need a few days to arrange.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

Today wasn't Halloween. Even if costume fun was had. There was still enough of Before left over that she didn't want to wear the same costume twice. At least within days-weeks of each...event(?) So. She was trying her best. New Court-Mantle-Mien, for all she had Hardened her Mask, she knew so she was trying new. Things. And. Autumn carnival-festival fun was on the menu. Yes. So. Plaid shirt-dress, cinched tight, with a pair of black leggings and her onlyfavourite pair of boots.

Good. Yes. Be brave.

"Sonnie-Talia-Fugly!" she gives a quick call when she's close enough. Then it takes her a moment to realize, "Sarah-Marry-costumes-wow!" R'lyeh Riley laugh-smiles. Looking at the Fairests. Extra™. But the Blightbent is happy-fond. "Hi-hello, how is...everybody?" looking around the group and towards the faces she didn't know, and the nostalgia-stab of Before.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Oct 26th, 2022 at 03:30 AM.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

5. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor smiled as Mary spoke. "Yes, that's right. We met at a sort of...pop-up... club. I think that might describe it best. I was wearing a rather audacious red suit." He said, hesitant to mention his date for that particular night. "I thought I saw you at the grand opening party for Nuit D'Encre, but I had a few gentlemen occupying my time, so please forgive me for not being able to chat." A slight pause followed. "How have you been?"

He soon realized that he had interrupted rudely and not properly introduced himself. "I apologize for the interruption everyone." A flash of a confident smile crossed his face as he gave each person present a brief moment of eye contact. "Connor O'Brien, it's a pleasure to meet you all."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

7. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Hello Sarah. Call me Jenna." Jennifer's Cursed voice asserts itself, sounding like a serpent slithering through dying autumn leaves. Jenna thought that she had seen this beautiful woman around at other city events, let did not want to point it out. Perfectly natural for it to slip her mind if they had not seen each other for a year.

"Yes, I am."
    A pleasant smile to the ball gown pun that dark haired, exotic looking woman made.
    Jennifer included Connor in her pleasant smile, yet did not indicate that she knew him to the other women. If the mortals were averse to her Curse, she did not want to drag her cousin down as well. Jennifer listened and watched, content to pick up on if it was a good idea to stay.

"Whose pup?" She asked, looking at the dog. "What a pretty pupper. Boy?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia laughed at the Summer Queen, it was a genuine laugh "Well I did think when you were good you were good, but when you were bad you were better. I am doing well..." She stopped dead as she spotted Rlyeh, something was off.. Was that Heat... and gasoline? She looked at Rlyeh "It seems welcome to the party is in order." She looked back to Circe and shot her best 'you didn't tell me look'

Her attention turned to Connor and Jenna "Welcome to the party also" Different party but she was sure the Rlyeh knew what she meant. She paused for a brief second Aww shit, what if they didn't want them to join the party? What if this was changeling only. Talia mentally kicked herself, she had opened her mouth and didn't read the social queues which are apparently always there according to a Spring Fairest she once knew although she doubted they existed. "Unless you didn't want to join the party?" again she kicked herself, wrong answer but at this point she might as well invite the entire festival to hang out with them. This was the incident with the hobo in the park all over again, an incident she was glad none of the freehold knew about. "But more the merrier. I am Talia by the way." she wasn't creative enough to use a different name.
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Well, the night just would not be the same with out him!” she declares, “I only hope they have some treats he’s allowed to have.” Another quick scratch behind his ears.

Laughing, she looks to Circe, “Then I cannot, in good faith, buy you treats.” But she knew the Summer Queen would know she was joking.

“That’s a generous offer Mary, but the client is bringing in their own decorating company for the night. But keep those thoughts in mind, we might have to put them to good use next year! Because I like all those ideas!” it would be awesome!

Then came the surprise of the night! Rlyeh had come out!

A bright smile was offered to the newest Summer, “Oh! That dress is amazing and looks soo good on you!” she gushed, “Not doing too bad, how about you?” she was trying to think of what Rlyeh went by in public. But for some reason, her mind was blank.

When the awe of seeing Circe again seems to wear off, a smile was offered, “Nice to meet you as well Connor, I’m Sarah.” Maybe he had a crush on Circe and was trying to gain her favor?! Oh that would be adorable to see play out!

Her smile then turns to Jenna, who’s voice was just…wrong. It reminded her a snake, and she wasn’t too fond of it. “Nice to meet you, Jenna.” Then looking to Fugly, “That would be Sir Fugly the Brave, and it’s Sonnie’s puppy.” The best puppy.

Talia’s words were…unexpected. “I agree, the more the merrier! I know I just plan on finding something to drink, then having as much fun as possible!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Rlyeh's arrival made her smile, "Howdy! Welcome to the fun place! How you been?" She didn't say the Elemental's name, not knowing if she used it in public. Fugly, after investigating Circe, went to greet the fox-woman.

Sonnie smiled at Jenna, always amused when people referred to her dog as pretty or cute. "He's mine. Hi! I'm Sonnie and this is Sir Fugly!" She gestured at her pet mutt, who was currently walking in circles around Rlyeh and sniffing her.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gives Seraphina a sad face, her ears drooping only visible to her fellow Lost. It is short lived for too much conversation distracts her from the act.

"Riley!" It is cloese enough to R'Lyeh to pass for poor pronunciation, "Excellent look my friend," she cheers at her newest Summer's arrival. Was she rocking a gender swapped Al Borlan? "Yer rocking the red girl! I hope yer having a great night tonight. And if not," her tone turns serious before she smiles with all her teeth, "Let's fix that."

"Oh ho ho ho!" Circe throws her head back to laugh as Connor tries to narrow it down. "No apology needed, Mr. Handsome," she winks at Connor, "Ya narrowed it down ta about 4 clubs. Was I in a dress or suit? I obviously," she waves her hand at herself, "Can rock a suit. And I have been, hmmm," she smiles. She also wants some more detail because 3 of those 4 pop-up clubs were business. And if he was involved in that, it'd be interesting to know him more. As a special customer or supplier.

But she needed to answer him, "I've been Ghosting along fine. Feeling quite bright, and I must confetti," she pulls the trigger of the rifle as it is pointing up, "Ta having a lot of fun. Even business is great. How are ya doing yerself Connor?"

Circe smiles at Talia "Well I was never bad ta the bone, no skeleton costume. Surprises," as she winks at Talia, "And I ain't seen ya since the last sparring session." She shrugs with her free hand whilst waving to try to imply later in answer to the look. "And, uh, did ya get a new phone? Or do I have the wrong numba? Oooh hey! We should have another! Spar that is, since Riley is inta it too. But with Aspirin this time for when I get KO'd again," she nods her head rapidly.

It says something about how Circe views the world that Jennifer's odd voice doesn't even make Circe flinch. Then again, she hit on Ogres without hesitation, so there was that. "Great ta hear," she smiles back at her. She'd make no joke about the voice, just in case it was a medical thing and not Halloween. "Yes," she agrees with Sonja defining her dogs name, "Properly knighted by a drunken drama queen with a crown too no less, oh ho ho ho!"

That was technically true. She just left out that there was a magical crown involved.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread