Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Albert receives a mail ( Confidants)

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

Early in the evening, a ghoul courier finds Albert Baker around the Elysium. A sealed letter is passed and the ghoul then departed.

Old friend,
    I have been informed by my childe that you have become involved in the messy situation regarding the assault on a potential childe.

The childe has been found here in town, staying in a private rehabilitation center.

I do wish to inquire if you could set up temporary Acknowledgement for my childe in your city? I am still looking for those who committed the crime. I do not think it is safe here.

How is the investigation on your end?
    Please write me at ( Address in Colorado). I am setting up a blind drop so that it is unlikely for someone to follow the courier to either one of us.

Do update me soon, for it will likely take 2 days for your response to reach me.

- an old friend

Albert Baker

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Dear friend,
    the situation is indeed messy, as there has been someone (the original assailants, if we're lucky, the harpies and perhaps Bonnie, if we're not) torching a haven of those sent here to entrust the matter to me. Besides we also have the little complication that Mrs. McIntyre also is present here. Under the circumstances I can try to set up temporary Acknowledgement though I can't promise anything.

-A

P.S.: in case they already arrived at your home town, I'd ask you to take care that the debt I owe Mr. Jake and company for their inconveniences is paid

Jennifer Hazelton

Early in the evening, a new ghoul delivered a letter to Albert.

Dear friend,

Who is Mrs McIntyre? If you refer to a member of the Invictus so casually, you will likely be under a boon.
    I expected that she would arrive. She likely wants to interview my child.
    I would advise keeping the two apart.

I don't believe anyone has arrived in my town.
    I shall send something to the group to meet the debt.
    I do hope that you are seeing to introducing my child to the proper Head of the Family. The last thing she needs is to be brought up for trespassing. She might leave town to avoid that charge, which would endanger her.

You'll likely not hear from me for awhile while I handle things on my end.
    Do update me.

A friend

Closed Thread