THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam arrives with a sealed letter for Robert Quartermain. The envelope is sealed with emerald green wax and pressed with a design of a quill and scroll.

Dear Alder Soldier Quartermain,
    I am writing to you with some unease. I have been involved with the situation where Kine who have been fed upon by Kindred have died. There is a possibility that these actions opened up the Kindred of this Domain to scrutiny. There are criminals who were involved in this plot still working freely in the city. I feel it is imperative that they be found and made to face justice.
    I have some skill in investigation and shadowing people of interest. However, I require a skill set that I believe you possess.

Would you join me in finding these people who could continue to create Masquerade Breaches? There is additional information that I can provide if you are able to assist.

Be well until we meet again,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

Liam is asked to wait briefly in the lobby of a relatively mid-level apartment building by Xan, who happily chats him up if he shows any interest in doing so.

She delivers the letter, and keeps him company while Quartermain writes a response upstairs. Eventually, she goes back upstairs and returns with the following, sealed in purple and gold wax with a sprig of monkshood and coltsfoot, the yellow and purple flowers set against its opposed color in wax.

Unto the Lady Notary, Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus Nosferatu does one Alder Soldier, Robert Quartermain, send greetings.

Such an imperative has only one answer, Lady Notary. I am at your, and the Domain's, disposal.

Sincerely,

RQ

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam was glad to speak on superficial topics with Xan when he delivered the first letter.

The next evening, Liam returns with another letter. If Xan recieves him, he is just as cordial and pleasant in making conversation. Liam offers an envelope sealed in emerald green wax, impressed upon with Jennifer's personal seal of a quill and scroll. He holds a sealed folder of average thickness that he offers as well. The folder is marked Q. Information Packet #1

I am glad to hear of your commitment. I have sent Liam with a small information package so that you are appraised when next we meet. I will be more comfortable discussing some aspects in person.
    I would like you to investigate and invite two more investigators to the investigation. If you can convince anyone to join you in the investigation, we would be better prepared.
    Due to the nature of the investigation, I suggest that have a meeting between all investigors to determine who is capable of handling certain aspects.

I shall host the meeting at the Lotus [address] at July 12th, 8 PM.

Q Information Packet #1
    Confidential, keep secured against Masquerade breaches

1. Some months ago, Reeve Durant, Mr. Smith, Dirt Nap and I staged a potential victim through feeding on one of my herd, which may have drawn the cat. A Kindred arrived following the cat and carrying a body bag. Reeve Durant, Mr. Smith, Dirt Nap and I captured a Kindred by the name of Angela and a cryptid that looks like a cat. These individuals remain in the custody.
    2. Dirt Nap and I investigated some occult texts. My research of creatures suggests this cryptid's intelligence and reactions suggest a familiar. A type of creature called to a witch.

3. I observed a woman who I presume to be the ghoul that Angela later informs the investigors of investigating the site of the abduction. She gives her name as Lottie to someone who she spoke with. I will share more of this in person, if you are interested.
    4. Reeve Durant, Whip Northbridge, Hierophant Wood and I met where the cat is being held. Heirophant Wood used her Gift to communicate with the cat while we observed. We learned that the cat serves a Master who can call the cat to him. We learned a few details of how to recognize his lair by environmental details offered by the cat.
    5. Reeve Durant said, and I quote: For my part I didn't learn to much more except the name Ashea, and they think we are hunters. Still waiting for Ms. Perez and Co to check in with information on what they are selling out of the shop.
    6. Whip O'Brien stated that he met a gentleman by the name of Roderick Singer At the Wrangler. Roderick stated that he is waiting for Angela. Roderick invited Whip O'Brien to the Rapture where he would meet with Roderick's friends. Roderick suggested that Whip O'Brien bring friends of his own.
    7. The investigators interrogated Angela. I would like to discuss the details of this in person. I will share that Angela declares Matthew Forten the leader of this foul plot.

I have completed some additional investigation and have not discovered any additional dead bodies that could be contributed to the cat and Forten. If you see anything here that you think you could follow up on before our meeting, feel free to do so. I believe Ms. Perez and co refers to the Mekhet Simone Perez and Mariposa Sanchez's coterie.
    - Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

Xan does receive him again, and seems to be super happy to chat with someone who isn't dead. A little more of her somewhat ridiculous personality comes out as she does, likely a bit of inappropriateness or super overt flirting occuring. As before she takes the letter up, chats up Liam while Robert writes, and delivers a response.

Unto the Lady Notary, Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus Nosfertatu, does one Alder Soldier Robert Quartermain send greetings,

I have some measure of experience with matters of magical and occult nature. I would like to observe the cat if at all possible to determine if there are any specific magic(k)al markers of note which might shed some light on things; however, there may be no need to retrace these steps if the Hierophant has already done so.

There are a number of 'personae dramatis' of whom I am unacquainted. I eagerly look forwards to the meeting to gather what additional information we might.

In service,
    RQ

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

You may view the cat if you wish. I had plans to feed it tomorrow night and you are welcome to take over the task in order to evaluate the cat. The cat was evaluated by Hierophant Wood using her Family Gifts. If you have other means at your disposal, perhaps they will suit. The cat is stored in the cells beneath Elysium.

Closed Thread