Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Catching sight of the brooch, and the references to Spring, it finally hits her.

It was Circe! Damn the girl was good with disguises!

“Thank you!” but she’d play along a bit more.

But the talk about Anatole and Meg forced her hand, eyes widen, “You’ve played that video game too?! It really has a way of making you feel attached to the protagonist.” Cause talking about guns, putting more rounds into someone and AK’s, she went with the only idea. A video game.

“Hmmm, Disney?” head tilting as she thought, “I don’t see either one of us really being into that.” There was a bit too much going on there for even her. "Though I think he'd look absolutely adorable in a pair of those mouse ears!" giggling, “But Vegas could be fun, I’ve never been, and he’s good at cards.” Might be a possibility.

As Gerrit spoke with Circe goth girl Merry, she wondered if he had caught on.

Laughing, “I agree with you on that one, something outdoorsy isn’t really an option. Neither of us enjoy that type of thing.” Would she try to enjoy it if he did? Probably. Nodding, “There is something, special, about a cottage in the woods with no cell service or internet. A good way to reconnect.” Maybe that was the answer. Just a cottage where they could enjoy each other, read and reconnect.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Seraphina tries to throw that off with videogame talk, Circe isn't confused. She just runs with it: "I am awesum at gettin' penta-kill for thuh win bitches," she waves her arms wide with a proud smile on her face, "Pub-Gee! I drive safer there too," She pumps her arm in excitement then twirls, "Totally a tangent." Points at Seraphina, "OG penta-kill. Zoey is like wow! thuh best, like, wow even if Ahri is fun, like, wow but Ao Shin is just awesome-est, am I right?"

"Hmmm," she looks to Gerrit with a hum. "I don't know. Mary sounds waaaay too common to be a proper Goth name. Goths, being like, totally edge lord. It would have to be somethin' else, mostly more formal or edge lord kind of thin'. Mary-X? X is a biggie for bein' like a total edge lord. Always with thuh X, like cli-shaaay."

Circe laughs, "Oh ho ho ho!" Killing any chance of confusion on identity, "Viva Las Vegas. Man, seriously Sarah. Do not, like absolutely not use any tricks thuh mundies lack in Vegas. Rumors say that doesn't end well for thuh folks that have tried that. Or regular cheatin' for that matter. No offence, mostly but you and Max? Yeah, like you are not exactly thuh Harvard number crackers that cheated Vegas. Or George Clooney."

She smiles at Gerrit, ignorant that he has figured her out as she keeps going with the theme. Though a full body shiver goes down from her shoudlers to her feet for some reason. "A cottage in thuh woods does go with thuh scary flick theme Max likes." Then shakes her head rapidly in the negative, "Though, like I've seen enough horror movies to recommend destroyin' any creepy dolls you find. Don't read any boring dusty books. Unless it is totally thuh How to Survive a Horror Movie book. Gets you through like any kind of babysittin' gig."

Then pauses as another thought occurs to her about what Seraphina said. Gerrit's suggestion had merit, but she'd latched onto something else that was said. She raises her hand, like a student, waving it slightly, "Unless, man wait a minute. Question? For back to nature, man were you goin' like no phone, fer shure horror right like, there. Or full druidic? Or just, mostly pot brownies and isolation?"

She'd have plenty of suggestion for horror movie proofing a cabin. Hell, she'd even suggest FOF bracelets and automated turrets to be on the safe side. Or some rottweilers. For marijuana based products though? Circe had no advice save go to the store that sells them. And a wholesaler for snacks.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit just stood by and drank his tea while the two most gorgeous women in the room tried to cover up their conversation by talking about video games. Maybe the Ogre was old-fashioned, but he doubted many would believe that.
    But then again, it wasn't egregious enough for him to jump in. So until either Fairest would change back to a topic where he understood at least half of the words he'd remain silent.

"Hm. Personally I think Elizabeth sounds pretty gothic." Just adding consonants to names was nothing he had heard of - this was shaping up to be one of the more confusing run-ins with Circe.

Was Seraphina really implying that they could use Contracts to win big in Vegas or was Circe misinterpreting her? Either way, even with the double-talk the conversation was skirting a bit too esoteric for the Winter's taste. "Yes, let's not talk about any kind cheating anymore. With several successful businesses running I don't think you're in dire need of money anyway."

He smiled at Circe's talent of turning just about anything into a reference of popular culture. "My gut says that Maxwell isn't the kind of guy that would ignore dusty tomes so you probably would have to take your chances there." A small shrug at Circe's question. "I would take my phone with me or try to have some sort of connection to the outside world. Anything else would be a bit reckless, in my opinion." It wasn't like he was getting swamped with incoming calls and even then one could turn off the phone. "Then it's just doing what I feel like: hiking, reading at a quiet place. Maybe going swimming if there is a lake." Though frankly he hasn't been going on such a trip ever since he came back. Would he enjoy all of this even now, when almost every little movement hurt? Was relaxing even still an option?

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No no no no, Elizabeth is Victorian. Caera is gothic, but not me." Circe assure Gerrit. She is getting tired of the valley speak. Then inhales as she nods along with Gerrit's words to no longer speak of cheating. At least one more go? Sure, "Well, oh, baby cheaters never prosper, mostly that is true. Totally true when you are in a place that is like, ya know, actively and professionally lookin' for cheateeeers."

Then looks back and forth between Gerrit and Seraphina as the conversation continues. One can see gears turning in her head. Then Circe smiles. "Ooooh, idea fer getting Maxwell's attention," she smiles, "Book costume," she points at Seraphina with double finger guns, "Then ya ask him if he wants ta open ya up and curl up with a good book," she waggles her eyebrows. Not ears. Her Mask is hardened. "And bro is right, safety too, that is important. Don't go completely offline," she winks, "Or I'll hire bodyguards ta watch over ya. I'm protective of my besties like that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Names were not really her thing, “Maybe try and Goggle a Goth name, might have something you like.” When in doubt, Goggle.

Laughing and shaking her head, “Oh, I never planned on anything like that.” Cause she absolutely sucked at cards. But using fae magic to win? Not her thing.

Blinking at Circe a few times, “I was just thinking a comfy cabin on the lake with no responsibilities. Phones are a necessity given what our jobs are.” And going totally off grid wasn’t her thing.

A shake of her head to Gerrit, “Really not my style.” To protect the Freehold, her Court or those she cared about? All day every day. But for something like gambling, it just wasn’t her.

There was a small chuckle and smirk, “I actually made a dress out of discarded books once. Wasn’t easy, but was a great learning experience.” But now that dress was, well, boots. Eagerly nodding, “Reading by the ocean or a lake sounds like perfect afternoon to me.” She could get behind that.

“But enough about myself and Maxwell, how have you both been?” looking from one Lost to another. "Summer is almost here, surely someone has something exciting planned for the warmer weather."

Eyebrow raises, “Book costume? Did you not remember my book dress?” cause that was pretty much a book costume with fae magic worked in.

Shaking her head, “Nothing dangerous, nope. Just wanting to relax. Plus, it doesn’t sound like fun to have to answer to both you and Sonnie.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

It was kind of a relief to hear Circe in her usual speech pattern. Maybe Summer's inability to stick things through was not all bad.
    Also, both Fairests seemed to agree on Gerrit's stance on cheating, so he didn't feel the need to add anything to that conversation. He sipped at his tea and allowed himself to enjoy this evening for what it was at the moment. To say he was relaxing would be overdoing it, but it came as close to it as possible.

His eyes darted from one woman to the other as Seraphina took Circes quip about a book costume and used it to drop one of her tailoring projects. "That sounds impressive Sarah." That compliment seemed appropriate.

Did Gerrit have big plans for the summer? Not really. A big part of what he was looking for was stability and routine, so continuing as is seemed like a good idea. "Summer will be more of the same for me. I'll have to look for a new sparring partner since CW moved away, but other than that there are no big plans." Not like life or the Wyrd won't find a way to screw those plans anyway.
    He shifts his attention to Circe - maybe she'll hint at what the Summer Coronation might bring. Gerrit didn't love surprises and with the Queen of Wrath those surprises could really go either way.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe starts shaking her head rapidly in the negative, "No, no, no. Non è questo che intendo. Wait," she pauses then nods, "Yes I remember the outfit, the boots, the streaking, yes." That last part might get some unwanted attetnion from the mundies.

The Summer Queen doesn't let that stop her talking though. She then holds up her left hand with the index finger up, "But that isn't what I mean. Not an outfit of books, and outfit this IS a book. Hard cover square that ya wear. Oh, and Max opens it up and you step out of it. Bookworm romance. I know he ain't at the box-string-book trap level, but it'd be fun, erm, thematic."

As for the question of Summer's plan for a Summer Slam? Circe folds her arms as she hums in thought. Then smiles. Because why not advertise it a little?

"Weeeell," she smiles at the Nix, "Yer such a fashionista, I shall warn ya early. Bro gets it as a freebie warning. Ahem, plans?.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc[Oh yeah[/url]!" She can get the tone quite right, lacking the testosterone needed. But the tone is quite clear. "Summer Slam, make sure your outfit has the glam," she is trying to keep the Macho Man imitation going, "Fer in our club's wrestle ring, ya should dress up as a battle thing. For the grand prize, will fit so many a size, and help ya have yer victory always rise, fer the sky's the limit."

"I got dibs on Randy Savage theme though," she warns them back in her Italian accent, "I called it," she pokes her chest with her thumb, "Dibs. With CW gone, I get no argument on THAT one. Also, I have a hat fer it, and airhorns if anyone disagrees. So, dibs."

"The buffet shall have a large shellfish choice made by me, thank you very oh ho ho ho ho!" She gives them both a thumbs up and smirk, "Plus various varieties of alcohol and healhty fruit. Why, ya could say I'll have the best-est superfruits fer keeping ya healthy there, oh ho ho ho!"

11. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A happy smile, “Thank you! I like to think it was! Maybe I should recreate it, but make it a little bit different.” It was obvious that wheels were turning in her head.

Sparring partner? “I didn’t know you had taken up sparring. CW and I sparred a couple times, he was a fun partner! I’d offer to help, but I’m no where near as good as he was.” She could admit it now. But it hurt.

Then a cough as Sera nearly chokes on her coffee. Wide eyes look to Circe, “There was no streaking!” there was close to streaking, but Rhodes had stepped in. Her cheeks burning for a second as she composed herself. “Wait, you think I should dress up as a book? Wouldn’t that be more a Halloween thing?” cause it felt more Halloween to her.

The Nix just stares at Circe as she makes her announcement, cup half way to her mouth, paused.

She thinks it has to do with Summer’s Coronation, but she wasn’t completely sure. “Battle? Wrestle ring? Don’t wrestlers wear like, bathing suit type things?” looking to Gerrit, could he help?
    She was lost.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit just sat and listened as Circe and Seraphina went in circles about this costume. Maybe the Nyx should have laughed at the joke and moved on. On the other hand, while it was not often the case that he felt like this, tonight the friendly chatter of the Fairests was not too bad. He actually kind of enjoyed it.

The shadow of a frown moved over the Ogre's face as Circe talked about her plans for the Summer Coronation. He wasn't too keen on dressing up like a wrestler, much less so since the last time he participated (and won) in Summer's contest nobody seemed to care. So why make a fool out of himself now? Because you'd look like a stick in the mud. The frown deepened slightly, painfully prickling all over his forehead. "So how much.. uh, artistic freedom do we get if we were to participate? And is it a costume competition or will there be actual wrestling?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Don't look at me, I ain't much fer melee myself," she shrugs as the topic of sparring, "Brawler, sure, instructor? Not really. Unless ya don't know how ta throw a proper punch. Then I can instruct ya."

Circe laughs at Seraphina's outburst against her summary. She waves her hand in the universal non-committal gesture. As for the literary costumes? "Well, it depends on how literary ya were being about him obsessing over books," she teases with a pun.

Circe has to think for a moment about what professional wrestlers wear to consider the comparison. She taps her chin. As for Gerrit's question, "Oh, actual wrestling. I have no doubt some folks will only be up ta slap fights, but those can be funny," she assures him happily. "And full artistic freedom. Just make sure that whatever ya create, ya can get up if ya fall down. TKO is technical knockout, not turtled." Then looks back to Seraphina, "Depends on the theme but a lot of 'em yes. Skimpy unless ya have a theme of some kind that demands more. Though," she hums then nods, "Yeah. The guys in fancy suits tended ta have the stripper suits. So, bro?" She looks to Gerrit with a wink, "Ya can go that way, quick tear off yer clothes ta the dressed down battle attire. Ya know, tear off the frills before slamming against other large, under dressed, sweaty men."

From the smile on her face, she is certainly being intentional with the innuendos.

"Hell, get enough contestants and concessions going and there are some park residents that'd buy tickets, oh ho ho ho!" Then holds up her hands in the stop gesture, "I kid, I kid. I'd need ta arrange bouncers first and I forgot ta look inta that, oh ho ho ho!"

16. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread