Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole has returned to the upmarket coffee house in the heart of the city were he had met Titania recently. Its a little bit too close to Old Sacramento to draw the business people and the office workers all of the time; and as it operates out of a basement with minimal street frontage, the tourists have an uncanny habit of missing it. Do not be fooled, however, for this coffee house thrives on word-of-mouth: the coffee is excellent; the range is broad and the staff are knowledgable. To find this place is a wonderful surprise. To return is a treasure.

To become a regular is an honour.

Anatole is perched on a high stool, hidden away by the artful remnants of brickwork. By cunning ploy, he has obtained the same table where he met Titania previously. This time, however, he has dispensed with the journal and instead of a small coffee cup he is drinking Turkish coffee today. A half eaten cheese-and-ham croissant lays on a plate within easy reach.

A wizened needs to eat while he waits for the Vernal Sovereign Seraphina Orianna

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had been pleasantly surprised at the invite to meet up with Anatole. The Nix had been meaning to reach out sooner, but, well, life. It always got in the way these days. Not a good excuse, but it’s what she had.

Casual was dress for the day, a white sweater dress and black boots. Her hair was braided loosely down her back.

While some might see the coffee shop as competition, she didn’t. It had a nice atmosphere and she’d heard good things about the coffee. Ordering an Americano, she spots the dwarf, waves, and walks over.

“Hi!” she greets with a warm smile, “Thanks for meeting with me, it feels like its been forever since we got to talk.” Sitting down, “How’ve you been? And congrats on the promotion!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole snatches one last bite of the croissant while gently ushering the Sovereign with his free hand. While she sits, he dabs at his mouth with a napkin.

"It has! It has!"

"Ah. Me? Getting there, I'd say. I found the last foray into the hedge quite taxing. I think I'm getting over it now though. Promotion? Oh yes! Thank you!"

The burned dwarf pauses.

"Quite unexpected, that. I hadn't planned for it nor had I been really looking to step into a higher degree. But most welcome. Most welcome indeed."

A grandfatherly smile re-moulds the shape of his beard.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The hint of a smirk, “Too long in my opinion!” but, they were here now.

There was a nod of understanding,“It can be quite taxing there. You say you are getting over it now, anything you need help with?” she offers, taking a sip of her coffee.

A warm smile, “Unexpected? I don’t think I would say that. You’ve been a great help to our community and those around you. It’s well earned and deserved.” She tries to assure him.

“How has everything else been going? Anything exciting going on?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole shook his head slightly.

"No. Not right now. The patrol took an unexpected turn. Several actually; and you might say they all piled up at just the wrong moment. But that is done with, now. If you wish to know more I am certain Rhodes would oblige and provide a more comprehensive explanation than I can."

The burned dwarf checked his sight lines as he spoke but did not hurry his words. Here, he found he could take a measure of comfort without prying eyes and ears making a modicum of suspicion acceptable.

Seraphina's words of support left Anatole with an open mouth. He clasped his hands and shrank a little in his seat. He turned slightly away, bashful.

"Thank you. Thank you. Eh. Someone has to do it. Might as well be me..."

His eyes switch suddenly and fix onto the Sovereign's beautiful face. A smile - perhaps a little too brittle for comfort - snakes through his effusive curls.

"Exciting? Eh... Well. Maybe. Perhaps. A long term plan comes to fruition and with it, a pay-off. Or several. Just working on something with Titania. Slow paced, of course, given our conflicting schedules and such. All the work is coming to an end and soon.... We get to play!"

He stopped to study the enthralling fairest.

"I should really congratulate you on your marriage. How remiss of me. How have you been?"

Was he turning the conversation around? Yes!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A slight frown, “I would rather hear it from you sometime. But I’m glad it’s done and you are ok.” Sure, Rhodes could tell her, but Anatole was there, and she wanted to hear it from him.

A warm smile, “You’re an important part of not only the company, but the business as a whole. Dedication and hard work deserve rewards.” And the dwarf had done quite a bit. He had almost died. Almost given his life to defeat Meg. He deserved praise.

Taking a sip of her coffee, she looks at him over the cup, listening. Lowering it, “That’s wonderful! I hope it turns out well. Glad you and her have a project, and from how you talk about it, it sounds quite exciting!” and she meant it. She wanted those in the Freehold to succeed. “I feel like Titania and I have drifted apart, which is quite sad, so it’s good to hear she’s been busy working on something. She has a lot to offer.” Sera was never one to air dirty laundry in public.

It was her turn to blush slightly, “Thank you.” It had been interesting to say the least. “Me?” a bit surprised, “Oh, I’m doing well, thanks for asking. I’ve been keeping busy with my coffee shop and online shop. School will start up soon, so I foresee my schedule filling up.” But she liked to be busy.

“I’ve been debating going back to that flea market. They had quite a bit of fun and interesting things for sale. Think I can find some things to help with some projects. Which reminds me, I’d been meaning to ask you if I could make a suit for you?” she asks, “I’m pretty handy as a tailor, and I made the one John wore last year. But, it’s just an offer, no need to accept or anything.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

A frown fluctuated across the dwarf's forehead as he listened. He leaned back in his seat, adjusted it, and lifted his coffee to his lips.

"Well. If you insist... Not here though. A frank assessment needs to be done in private."

His eyes did not leave Seraphina's face. The conversation turned to his motley-mate.

"I would not be here without her efforts. She has a healing touch. But you are right - of late, she has become somewhat distant. I know she has devoted herself to developing resources for our joint project, so while has been distant, I believe that is the effect of her work. Unless someone has well grounded suspicions - or evidence - that she might be in trouble or withdrawing unnecessarily... Sometimes we need space. Just like everyone else."

He placed down his cup, a generally satisfied air settling onto his features. A deliciously impish grin burst across his face as Seraphina continued.

"The flea market! What a capital idea! Our last escapade was such an adventure! We only scratched the surface of the place the last time. If you need a companion, let me know. Very happy to oblige."

The impish smile turned into surprise.

"You would make me a suit?"

The burned dwarf coughed. No, that was a lie. The cough was an excuse to hide; he was chuckling. Laughing.

"I would love a proper suit!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Oh, of course. I’m sure we can get something scheduled.” She had not expected him to discuss it here.

“I’m glad to hear she has found something that drives her. She has many talents, and it sounds like things are going well.” She sounded happy about that. “But I understand that, needing space. I just want to make sure everything is ok; I tend to worry.” Especially where she wasn’t at the Autumn Coronation. One had to worry.

Eyes brighten, “There is so much left to explore and discover! And I’d be honored to have you join me!” she sounds very excited about it. “Just let me know when you have time for such an adventure, and I’ll clear my schedule. Should we invite anyone else?” she was actually debating spinning something really nice to trade.

“Wonderful!” the Nix sounding quite happy. “Of course, I would! I’d been meaning to offer sooner, but, well, things got quite busy.” Sounding apologetic. “I can work on some sketches, ideas I have, then we can meet up see if you like them. I can also sew in special accents should you desire.” Her mind was already working out a few ideas.

“This is probably a stupid question, but I’m going to ask anyways. But what do you enjoy doing in your free time?” the Nix sounded genuinely interested.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole was carefully drinking from his coffee cup.

"Yes. Let us do that. You can fill me in on the other things that have been happening as well. I tend to keep to myself too much."

He also sounded a little apologetic. The conversation turned to the Goblin Market; Anatole tilted his head and bought a finger to his lips.

"Its a flea market, as you say. Buyer beware and all of that. It is probably best to go in numbers as you never know if someone is going to try something on. Plus... Its two birds with one stone. There are probably others who would like to visit the market and this would give them the opportunity. Working together; keeping our eyes on each other. All these things are for the best."

"Oh ho! I'd love to see your specialist skills at play!"

He rapped a chunky hand on the table.

"What do I do? Heh! My free time is my work. I play with money. Nurturing it, making it grow. Something I did from before. I drink more... now... A previous version of me valued self control but that has since gone by the wayside. I still don't drink to excess, however. I am not that far gone. Other than that, I read. I enjoy my solitude."

A frown ghosted across his features suddenly and with bitter ferocity.

"I do not touch tools of metalworking!"

15. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Then we’ll get something setup.” It would be nice to catch up in a more private setting. Speaking in code was never one of her favorite things.

“Wise words.”
    She complimented. “I’ll see about getting a notice up and see who is up for a field trip.” This would give her time to gather items for trade.

Laughing, light and musical, “I’m sure we can work something out.” Not many seemed to want to watch the spinning process. “The next time we meet, I’ll have some sketches for you.” Already thinking about the perfect cuts of the design.

There was interest on her face as she listened, “So like an investor?” she had never been good with things like that. “Fascinating! That is something I never grasped.” She had an accountant, but was more to give someone else the headache of the books. What he said about drinking was interesting. Not really sure what she could add to that. Mentioning she started drinking was weird to her. Then her face lights up, “Oh! What do you like to read?” asks the Nix, “I cannot get my hands on enough books, and am always looking for recommendations.”

The frown took her by surprise, as did the bitter ferocity. She looks at the Autumn with concern, “Everything ok?” she asks carefully.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread