Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Girl's Night Out!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, listening to CW. What a weird situation. She also didn't like the way he said 'something I'm playing around with' , as if humans are toys. Even so, the human sounds like a total ass if what CW says is accurate. "Uh-huh."

"Welp, girl's night, just looking to have some fun. Let loose and all that jazz." She takes a long sip of her drink. For some reason, this is beginning to kick up her stress levels. Or, maybe it is just them and their big personality.

Cassandra looks over to Sarah, "Oh! You didn't have to do that, but thank you." She chuckles a little bit, "I have no plans of going too hard tonight, at least." Very unlikely. She's gonna Uber home, but she doesn't need to be one of those party goers.

Mable appears and Cassandra gives a wave, "It's alright. People often remember seeing me, but my name is a whole different story," she chuckles a little bit. "I'm Cassandra. Nice to see you again, Mable."

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Sera's not even finished explaining that she's put him on her tab and Worm's already signaling the bar tender. "Tequila shot? Well, please," he calls over. Trying to keep it cheap. "And a Pabst to go with it." Turns to Cassandra, "You want anything?"

Back to Sera, "Don't worry, I won't break the bank. Just love when something's free," he says with a wink. "What I mean is: thanks," he says, not wanting to forget his manners. Every day, in every way, Worm is trying to be better.

When the drinks arrive, the Goblin tosses back the shot and swigs his beer, his eyes move between Sera and Cassandra. "OK, so, you come here a lot or what? This is my first time. Noah's choice. The fog's nice."

Mable appears and Worm is now surrounded by three, very different, but equally striking beauties. What, exactly, do they put in the water in Sacramento? "Hell-o, Mable!" He says jauntily. Inviting and enthusiastic. Part of it is his natural disposition, though there's also whatever's floating around in his system. "I'm CW. And I was just asking Sera and Cassandra if they come here a lot." He leans a little closer like he's imparting a secret: "This is my first time."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And then Mable showed up! Sera’s face lit up at seeing her friend, “Mable! Hey! So glad you could make it!” what good was a girls night out with the girls?! “Love that dress! It looks amazing on you!” she gushed, “And I’m doing ok, took a semester off. You? Emily coming?” not that it was a big deal if she didn’t. But always good to ask.

Shaking her head, “No worries! And there is no pressure to go hard tonight, we’re just here to have fun and let loose!” a smile. Though that voice in the back of her mind whispered that she should get a shot. Just one. It would be ok, no one would ask.

Laughing at Worm, “Wasn’t worried about it, get what you want.” With her only drinking club soda and cranberry, it wasn’t going to be an expensive night anyways.

“I usually come here for Halloween, always a good time. So this is my first being here not on Halloween. Though I have to say, it’s just as much fun. Well, minus the chance to wear a costume.” Shrugging. She so loved costumes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a sweet smile, "I can see why people remember you. You are so beautiful you light up a room."

"Cw? Nice to meet you." Cute and charming hmmm. She leans into him also, "My first time too." She whispers and gives a wink.

She smiles brightly at her friend, "Sera, you look fantastic. So sexy and raaaar."She gives a little ca paw movement with her hand. "Wow, I feel so dowdy next to all of you. I should have zushed up a bit more." She gives a lilting laugh.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra looks at CW and wiggles her drink a little, "I suppose I can handle one more after this one. It's a Paloma. But yeah, I won't feel pressured to go hard. It'll be fine," She chuckles and takes a sip. "This is only my second time. Came for a bit during Halloween. That was a hit. Got to look like a crazy woods witch." And John technically called me hot. That brings a little happy to her.

"And Miss Sarah over there looked freaking stunning," she says, a teasing smile as she gestures over to her. Of course, she could show up in a potato sack and people would still oogle.

"This is a weird, stereotypical question, but what do you do? It must be something interesting." She asks CW, a curious look in her gaze.

"Eek," is her immediate response to Mable's compliment. It feels odd to her being complimented on her non-clothes appearance, especially while in the presence of someone so much more drawing. "Thank you. I love that dress, by the way. It goes so well with your hair. You've got this nice witchy vibe going."

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Get what he wants? For a minute, the Goblin considers the implications. He's not the type to go slow and his first impulse is to buy out the bar. But no, these are new friends. In a new city. Can't go that hard. Not on Sera's dime. Not yet.

That doesn't mean he won't drink. He signals for a second shot and calls out "Another Paloma for the nice lady," indicating Cassandra. The shot and drink come. He hands Cassandra hers: "One shot for me, one dove for you. Cheers." Shoots his quick and swigs his beer.

Looks between Cassandra and Sera, "You know, one of my big gripes is that costumes are only allowed on Halloween. I think we should be able to dress up year 'round. I want to see you," to Cassandra, "as a crazy woods witch on the dance floor in, like, July."

When Mable leans into him, Worm doesn't lean away. Seems completely at home with the casual intimacy, "Glad I'm not on my lonesome," he whispers back, returning her wink.

The Colonel settles against the bar, looking eminently comfortable. Considers Cassandra's question. Decides on a sanitized story given their locale, and Mable's normie presence: "I'm a boxer," he answers, matter of fact. "That's where Noah and I met, actually. He saw me at a fight." And liked what he saw. A crooked grin. "How about you?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looked like Mable was a bit of a flirt. Not that she faulted her for it, she flirted here and there when she needed to.

“Thank you! I wanted to try a new look, and sounds like I did good with it!” she could pull off goth. Actually, there wasn’t really a look she couldn’t pull off. Bonus for being a Fairest!

Shaking her head, “No, you are not dowdy! You look quite sexy in that dress!” she complimented.

A nod then to Cassandra, “That was such a badass costume! You wore it so well! It was so creative and beautiful!” had to hand it to the Winter, she knew what looked good on her.

Waving a hand, “That was all the costume, but thank you, so kind of you to say! And I must admit, I enjoyed that costume better than my ring leader one. But that one is brighter and has a whip.” Laughing.

As Worm orders more shots, she could feel the pull. Just one shot, it told her. Then reminded her that alcohol wasn’t even her drug of choice, she could fit in better. Quickly, she takes a sip of her very nonalcoholic drink. She needed to get a grip.

Pointing to Worm, “Yes! Exactly! I agree, why can’t we dress up year-round? It’s fun and everyone has a good time. There is my next idea for a business! A nightclub that allows costumes year-round. Bet it would do well.” Yup. “But if you’re looking for a, different, type of costume, there are clubs that cater to that as well.” True story.

A boxer?! The word caught her attention, “I’ve actually been training at a local gym to improve my boxing skills. Maybe we can spar sometime.” Just don’t tell Rhodes.

“So do we plan on showing off on the dance floor?” she asks, looking around, “Because I promised myself to at least try dancing tonight!” laughing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She grins at Cassandra. "Thanks, I am kinda a witch. I'm pagan."

To CW. She does a cute nose wrinkle. "Don't worry, this is a great group of girls. We have your back."

"Wait, you box? So do I. I go to a late night after hours gym to fight on my nights off from work."

She gave Sera a sheepish smile. She knew she would never be noticed next to Sera.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Thank you," she says as she gets her drink.

The Polychromatic grins a bit, "Sarah, you've seen me walk around in Ren inspired outfits on a good bit of days. And thank you about the costume. That makeup took hours," she laughs a bit, "I could definitely go for more wild looks though. I've got a great Sally look. Could always break out some Queen of the Damned too." She looks between them, "Alright then, July. Party. Costumes just because." She takes a long sip of her drink.

Cassandra then nods as she listens to CW's story. Fighter, huh? I wonder what the real story is. She gives a smile and after another sip of her drink, she says, "I'm a Cellist. I play with the symphony, actually." There is a thankfulness that she doesn't have to come up with a mundane version of work. "So, Noah must have been pretty enchanted by all the sweaty fighty, fight, yeah? Desire is a potent drug and it's the right time for it," she laughs. Of course it is.

"Oh, you're Pagan? That's awesome. So many different paths. Are there any particular Goddesses or Spirits you follow?" Her curiosity knows no bounds.

Then Sarah mentions dancing. "Oh, dancing? Definitely! Let's hope I don't trip again," she can't help but laugh again. Gerrit and his moves while she tumbles, a heap of mess in emotion. Time is so strange. "You're gonna kick butt, I know it." She says encouragingly to Sarah.

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask

Mien
    Colonel Worm

Mantle

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"You start that club, and I'm in. Ground floor investor, right here. Call me Mr. Shark Tank," he says to Sera. Takes a sip of his beer while she teases a 'different' kind of club experience, "OK, lay it on CW, what kind of 'different' we talking about here?" Worm's fairly certain, but he wants the Nix to spell it out. Sounds like his kind of vibe.

Spar? Absolutely. "You want to beat up on me? Anytime. I look great with a black eye." Another sip of his beer as he tries to picture Sera pummeling him in the ring. The image is, as you might expect, hot.

And why not toss Mable into the mix? Lord have mercy. "Well it sounds like you'll have to join us then," he says to the boxing Witch.

"A cellist?" Worm replies. It's unclear if he's incredulous or simply can't hear over the music. "Wow...I mean. I don't think I've ever met a cellist before. I don't think I've ever been to the symphony before either..." He appears to consider this for a moment. "How long do you have to play the cello before they let you play with the symphony?"

Cassandra's comment about Noah gets a laugh. "Enchanting? Me? Always. But I think it was more about him seeing something he'd never had before. A little dangerous, a little out of his comfort zone. The boy's a collector." The Colonel shrugs, "And I'm highly collectible."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread