Watch

Underground After Hours with Jaze

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Underground) Crystal and Tiny?
Mar 28, 2021 - Apr 9, 2021
Treehouse Sanctum at night with Kennifer
Apr 13, 2021 - May 15, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah..." Kaze says, smiling thoughtfully when Jennifer mentions practicing first with her knifework to avoid accidents when they spar. He could heal any accidental wounds...on himself, and on another, regular person. He doesn't know about vampires. But then, she probably means any accidents to me.

He grins. "You know, there's a lot we aren't talking about. We should talk about that, sometime, when it's totally private." He suggests. "I mean...I kind of get the idea that your work could be...dangerous? And I definitely get the idea that it would be a bad idea for me to get involved in it or try to 'help', like, at all." Kaze says thoughtfully. "Like I would just make things more complicated, or worse."

"Honestly, whether that's how it is for you, that is definitely how it is for me. If I got you involved in my work, even accidentally, I would be putting us both in serious danger from our own company security and for...other reasons." He says seriously.

"But...ever since that night on the rooftop...at the club I mean...I think maybe sharing some of my work skills is...okay. Not to try to interfere with your work or anything, but...if an accident happened, while we were working out, I would be able to handle the medical side, deal with any cuts or bruises, on my end anyway."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I tend to be mindful about whose listening. I don't want to drop a bomb on your life by being indescrete. I might not know the specifics of what you are not allowed to say in public," Jennifer shares with Chris. "- and I wouldn't want to throw you into the fire.
    You mentioned some trouble early on when we were talking with Skye."
    That was something she definitely would not like a repeat of.

"Sometimes it could be dangerous." Jennifer's Cursed voice slithers down as she considers the trap to be sprung for the Jackal coming up. " I remember you discussing your past job, and was glad for what you shared of it. Yet when we are alone, we could discuss this more. I know that I have no intention of causing complications for you."

It wasn't quite an assurance. A simple straight forward statement, to assure that she wasn't a crazy girlfriend who might follow him to 'surprise him' and walk into a supernatural situation, like what she could recall as the plot of some TV shows. She knew that Chris had a good impression on who she was, yet she liked to be direct and clear. As Chris mentions what he could handle when they were working out, she gave a discreet glance around them. Listened for a moment to her Beast to see if if was growling with alarm at anyone's Beast. Not a fool proof indicator. It gave her a moment to check in with who was around them, and double check the route to nearby exits.
    She looks back to Chris, her dark eyes focusing on him.

"I can," The Nosferatu paused, discovering some trepidation with continuing that sentence. The brunette evaluated and addressed it a different way. "I am glad to hear that. When we can, I'd like to talk more."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh yeah." Kaze says, looking embarrassed. "I don't worry about you saying something you shouldn't. That was my thing. I have that under control now though." He sighs.

"So...honestly, I'd love to follow Chris's lead and head over to my place, if you're okay with that? Or any other place you would like, where we can talk. Or, you know what, I am okay with just chilling and learning here at the museum tonight if you want. There isn't really a rush or anything. I just am really enjoying getting to get to know you better, Jenna." He grins.

Kaze forces himself to take an interest in the exhibits, but even then he's really taking an interest in which exhibits seem to interest Jennifer.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yeah, lets head to your place. I am a bit curious about your place. I promise to reciprocate and host at my house next." She promises.

Time to head back to the house haven in the suburbs and give it a passable going over. I've been spending most evenings in the Necropolis... Jennifer thought.
    "I'm sorry if mentioning it embarassed you. Everybody makes mistakes," And she had even had a slip of the tongue before the Prince.
    "Perhaps the mueseum another night? You have piqued my curiosity now."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins. "Great!" He says.

"Um...so, please take the fact that my place is a mess as a good thing, like that I'm not up to something or anything." He says, laughing!

Kaze nods about his having been punished for speaking too freely in the past being embarrassing. "It's all good. Literally. It was good for me that it happened, and it's good for me to be reminded every once in a while. I'm just glad when it's a friendly reminder or by accident instead of someone being mean about it." He smiles at Jenna.

"So...do you want to follow me? Or ride in my truck? Whiiiiich is also messy proof that I totally didn't plan for this!"

Okay! I am good for you to close the shard, and I will open the private Sanctum Shard when it's all set up. Thank you for the really fun and fascinating scene!

10. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Bump, close the scene? Sorry, I know you got a lot going on! Just that you opened, so I can't close.

12. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

​Scene closed

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread