(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Well then shop we shall, beware stores credit cards are at the ready to attack you and force the workers to hang back so many clothes that it will feel like a tornado have passed through."

Smiling a warm gentle smile.
    "Of course there will be goodie bags, it's fun to give a little something as people leave so they will have one last reason for a smile." Giving Mable a quick look. "Ohh think of it like a little bag with some small gifts for you to bring home with you. I do admit that part of why I am asking is to get to know you better, it was far to hard to pick out a present for Emily so wanna avoid that again and that is best achieved by knowing the people better."

"Cant you the the fiery ice princess then? You hold boundless passion and depth within you which truly shows how fire lives in you." Otherwise her music would never be that good.

Quickly looking away as she hears the name Miyo, slightly blushing and for those who could see it so were her tail not still.
    "Hey there are you saying that I am short? I'll have you know that I almost never shop for clothes in the children's selection anymore." Softly giggling. "Yes dancing must be there, never got a real dance myself neither at Christmas or the ball, I would love your baked goods though. However just to be safe so would I like to know what's in them so that can be added in case someone have any allergies."

"How many horses do you have? Is there any way to convince you to allow to try and ride one?

Eyes shining up at the talk of studies.
    "Really? I would love to hear more about that, I am studying folk lore myself and trying to find out how some similarities between tales exists from times where there were no contact between the regions along with different cultures view on the same beings, both the similarities and differences. Naturally you need to dwell into the occult to see it's potential link as well."

Playing with her necklace, it had really started to become a habit.
    "I am not that picky although I do not like being called Yami." Taking a couple of seconds before continuing. "I have this thing that I read into the meaning of the name and Yami means darkness. Now that was fine when darkness were a part of me but that is not who I am nor wannabe anymore."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera laughs as well, “Well, the whole look is great! And nothing wrong with not being tall, I used to hate it growing up!” kids were mean.

“I’m not sure if there will be dancing, but dancing can be fun. And from what I saw, you are quite talented.” Sera was just not confident enough to dance. “Oh! Please do! I remember the cookies you made for Christmas and they were simply delicious!” gushed the Nix.

Wait, “You don’t know what a goodie bag is?!” she exclaims, then looks to Yami, “I’ll let you explain as the party is your idea.” She didn’t want to step on any toes. Putting the light on Yami.

“Most of my days and evenings are free right now, until school starts back up. But I can always squeeze in time after school starts too.” Busy busy busy. “He is, and he tends to throw himself into work completely. Not stopping until he has an answer, or I make him take a break.” But she loved that about him, that he gave so much to the Freehold.

A shrug, “Not weird at all! You study what you have an interest in and then it becomes more enjoyable than work. So no, not weird.” She assures her.

There were nods as Yami explained the goodies bags. And then dancing. And then her name. Sera had to smirk as she listened, following along with the talk. Not really having much to add.

“So where are we starting first?”
    she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I go by Cassandra, though Cass is fine. Cassie is one of my 'please don'ts'. Um, no Sandra either. I hadn't even thought of that one until now." The red-head says. It actually felt kind of nice to be able to say 'hey, don't call me this.' It always got into that awkward place when someone would call her something she didn't like, she'd just deal with it to not be mean.

She chuckles then at Yamiyo's comment on her being the 'fiery ice princess', "I guess, if you really want to keep the fire on there." She really has an odd way of being stuck on certain things.

She looks between Sera and Yamiyo then, "I think the dance was just well matched and timed." Oh. She hadn't full meant to say that. Ignore. You meant to say it. It was nothing. "But who knows, I might not mind seeing if I'm wrong about being semi-okay at it." She smiles warmly at that. And if I'm a decent dancer in general, it can mean that it had nothing to do with him.

"But yes, anyway. We do need a starting point. Clothes? Books? Pretty babbles? What is fancied?"
    What did I want to get? Maybe some sheet music if I could find some. I don't quite need another performance gown yet. Maybe more crafting materials to make that violin for Becky.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable takes out her phone, "Well, Yamiyo means aaaa dark night, I think," She looks up at yami then clicks her phone keys. "Nope you are definitely not dark night. You are more a Nuri." She nods her head, "Yup a Nuri. That means light. And you are light because you brighten up the room."

"Oh Dancing is awesome."
    She says to Sera.

"Cass. hmmm nope, Cassandra, did you have fun when you danced?" Using her full name felt right.

"And I don't have a clue what to start with. Though I'd really like something with flowers on it, I want to feel like spring exploded."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A quick giggle towards Seraphina.
    "How about we start in the children's section they might have a pajamas I won't drown in." Taking out some money and making sure to leave a very good tip. "But seriously so how about we go find Mable here a flowery dress that will make her feel like an extension of the warm spring?" True partially she wanted to draw attention away from herself having to wear things and show them but she also really wanted Mable to get the dress she wanted.

"Dancing is always good, no matter if you're good or not so is it fun and a chance to let loose or be near whichever fits the people and I love dancing." Granted she were partial to closer ones.

A quick nod to Cassandra, knowing full well that she would most likely keep saying her full name that was just how she were.
    "Just don't wanna see you running from a compliment or try to reason it away, you are a special person and deserves to both hear and take in kind words and compliments about yourself." Far to many had a hard time taking in kind words and being one who couldn't read none sexual catches all to well so did she perhaps become a bit to stubborn hopefully her coming from a good place did make it sound better at least.

Big eyes watching Mable in surprise.
    "Color me impressed, few tend to look into that. However dark night is not something I mind, the dark night can hold untold beauty and allows us to see the bright stars above us so I am not opposed to it at all." She really weren't. "But just Yami is just darkness and that I do not like."

There was a blush clear as day shining through her face as she softly spoke.
    "In Korean that means world, thank you...You are far to kind." Quickly standing up and throwing down what she things is a 20 (really a 50) to pay not really thinking that she had already paid before quickly starting to walk in the direction of a store making sure that they all were behind her but also close by, mostly just to get a chance to calm down and stop blushing compliments that weren't meant to get her in bed still felt odd. The two most beautiful translations ran through her mind light of the world and light of my world respectively...Damn Emily were one lucky woman.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Not being a very good dancer myself, I’ve heard that when paired with the correct partner, it just flows naturally. And you looked like such a natural.” Maybe someday she could learn to dance like that. “I’m sure there will be other opportunities in the future.” Maybe at the Spring Coronation.

Laughing towards Mable, “If you can dance, then yes. I, on the other hand, was born with two left feet.” And standing still always felt more natural to her.

“Then lead on!”
    she says with Yami with a smile, “I don’t have anything I’m looking for, so I’m happy to just follow along and enjoy the company. Plus, I don’t think I have the closet space for anything new right now.” Laughing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods to Mable, "I did enjoy the dancing." Maybe I should dance more. Triss always said I needed to loosen up. "I suppose we shall have to see when it comes to your party, Miyo."

"Well thank you for the compliments, Miyo. Perhaps one day I will know how to just take them,"
    she says with a laugh. Well, it is true. It will always feel weird hearing someone complimenting her.

"Sure, we can look at PJs and dresses. Um, at some point, I'd like to pop into one of those old dusty bookstores. See if there is any old sheet music laying around. You never know."
    She says as she begins to follow along with the others.

8. Bump Orianna "Bump" this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I say dancing is just moving to express your joy. I think even if you aren't a perfectly trained dancer, you still can have fun and enjoy yourself. Being the best or perfect at anything should not be a prerequisite for doing it and enjoying it. If it was I would never sing and I love to sing. But I really suck at it."

Mable grins at the girls. "Let's shop."

"Wait? No closet space? Then you need a bigger closet."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hehh I use my "guestroom" as my personal clothing room just to have room and have plenty of plastic umm whatever their names you keep clothes in along with a label maker and carefully labeled boxes at the ready." Internet and wine, never a good mix.

Her tail clearly moving around again as she were called Miyo.
    "You deserve them dear and no worries I am sure we all will have tons of compliments to throw your way in the future." Looking towards Cassandra. "Do they have those here though? Antiquarian book stores or stores in general tend to be a lot better but differently located in my experience. I love to go shop for books in them, ahh the scent is mesmerizing."

Looking towards them all, finally calmed down.
    "How about trying Lululemon or Ann Taylor? I am far to used to shopping online or run around so much that I forget half the names of the stores I am in. I know that Lululemon have stellar customer service though."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “I second an old dusty bookstore! You can just find so many treasures in them, and I always need more books for my shelves.” Well, not really, but she wanted more.

“I’ll always be comfortable performing what I know I’m good at, singing. But dancing is simply out of comfort zone and not something you’ll see me do.” On stage, with a mic and the lights on her? That was where she was meant to be.

Laughing, “Oh, I have quite a few closets and have begun moving expensive dresses to a climate-controlled storage facility. But I just run out of room so quickly.” it was a problem. Sure, there were the spare bedroom closets, but she wanted others to have room. Plus her Hallow, but that was private.

“We should plan a day around hitting the best use book stores the city has to offer sometime!” sounded like a fun day to her!

Glancing to Yami, “Or we could just walk and pick stores that have interesting clothing on display.” She offers, “That tends to be my go-to for clothes shopping. Or a good thrift store, still love those!” she might be able to afford expensive clothes now, but she loved a good thrift store.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread