Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's good, a little recommendation is to go back to the earlier ones as you advance if their skills are grand enough. Even if their style wasn't fit for you then so does one never know if your new level makes it more compatible with you. If not that so can differences just be good, just remember that if worst comes to worst so is there never any shame in escape." Even if that weren't always easy. "Go ahead, I tend to have a lot of free time and avoid sleep a lot." Showing her teeth for a moment before laughing. "Now that sounds nice, here I thought I threw myself out completely to the point that it was nearly scary. Then again that is a defense mechanism so you're not wrong." It was more but perhaps telling the tale and connection of her views on death were a bit grim.

Rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue in a playful way with a giggle.
    "Of course I do, I used to take care of children and see them grow. To this day I am still impressed by how the smallest of things can leave imprints for decades to come." Smiling as she heard those words, that seemed nice. "That's very kind of you, few would ever be able to or care enough to do that." Animals and children were more her own area though.

"We shall see it would be nice to see people look less at screens and appreciate nature a bit more and learn some skills, for example a condom is a good friend to have it can hold 1-2 liters of water." Not it's main use but still practical. "Is it now I should start to fear that you belong to some survival expert club filled with top of the line ex military survival experts?" Now that would be a sight to behold.

Slowly nodding.
    "Yes to master any skill, there are so much in a skill that people often forget. When your body can read the movement and just act without thought and factor every single element in so are you a true master not before then." If people only ever knew some things you needed to keep in mind. "So what kind of things do you design? It would be fun to see what you make. Nothing beats sweat, tears, anger, frustration, perseverance and the excitement when all your hard work finally pays of."

Shrugging.
    "Nahh I just like having fun with people, to much partying though so something with no alcohol preferably." Nodding towards the target. "So shall we see if we can get a clean hit in?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Good point. One of guys I was training with left, which sucks, cause I was enjoying his teaching style. But, I still use the warmups he taught me.” She might never know what truly went down between those two. “I’ve been working on allowing myself more free time. My friends and fiancée think I take on too much. When I just love being busy!” she always had to have something going on. Laughing with a shake of her head, “I wouldn’t go as far as to say scary. But there is a bit of hesitation in sharing and being open. Which is to be expected, you don’t know me very well. And it’s natural to withhold yourself a bit.” At least it was to her. Or maybe that was due to the world she lived in. Where your past and weaknesses could be used against you.

“It takes a warm heart to care for children. Not something I’ve ever attempted or think I could do.” The mothering instinct just wasn’t there for her. It never had been. A shrug, “I’ve known women who had been in need, and saw how much the smallest thing could change things for them. So I donate clothes, tailored for height if need be, and left over food from my coffee shop. It’s the important things that help us make sense of our worlds.” And helped her heal.

Blinking a few times as her eyes widen before she laughs, “I would never have expected that! Good info to know!” who would have thought! “I agree, it would be nice to see people reconnect with the natural world around them. Don’t get me wrong, I love my phone, and it’s needed, but it’s not something I have to have. Sometimes just sitting on my patio, with a nice tea and book is the perfect way to reconnect and unwind.” Laughing again, “Don’t I wish!” giggling, “But sadly, I have to disappoint you there, I am no survival expert nor are my friends. Well, that I’m aware of. And certainly not military level experts.” But she could see Sonnie being good at it, that girl was a genius in the Hedge.

“Well, my main design of choice is interior. But I’ve been branching out into evening wear, dresses mainly. And there have been plenty of sweat, tears and anger as I learned to sew, not an easy task. But people have been very kind about the designs when I’ve worn them. But I am always striving to make everything perfect, so there is constant improvement. Was it like that when you became such a skilled shot with your bow? Seeking perfection and always pushing yourself?” or was that just her?

“I can get something arranged. And no worries about no alcohol, I don’t drink, though I don’t fault those who do.” Always good to add that. No judgement. “I’ll take a look around and find something fun and give you a call!” her mind already working out different ideas.

A nod, “Sure!” the bow raised as she remembered the steps. Slowly breathing, one eye closed, but it didn’t work this time, and she missed the target. Lowering the bow, she chuckles, “Clearly I still need work.”

failure

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sucks, may you never suffer the true tragedy of such a loss." Maybe she already had but the reaction here might tell. "Is your mind racing at night? Do you faint? Do you eat? Can you keep focused on the task you are doing? In case you function in those areas so is it not to much just more than what is right for them." Watching one of the trees. "We are promised this moment, nothing more nothing less. Why waste it in sitting still unless needed?" Chuckling in response. "There is still a lot you haven't seen, toss yourself free but you are right we all have things we keep hidden from others and ourselves alike."

"It's not for all, I have a calm demeanor and boundless of energy which makes them perfect for me. But the world population have more than doubled in 30 years so there is no lack of youngsters and far to few who cares for those tossed aside by others." Thinking for a second. "This might be wrong to ask but do you have to throw away a lot of edible things? Ones that are no longer for humans or good to give away? There are plenty of animals that can still eat it and would be nice to feed them. Animals to can appreciate kindness in vastly unexpected ways."

"It made my sexed teacher quite scared when they asked if we had ever seen one and child me said that I had used them several times." Laughing at the memory. "Didn't know their real function back then so I couldn't grasp the strange part of that at all." Shaking her head once. "There is a difference in enjoying your phone and being a slave to it, I certainly know that I myself have been on Instagram a lot lately and using my phone to navigate the city but so many can be with friends and barely look up from their phones." Cooking her head to the side. "So no sneak survival quiz that's good to know."

Interior, evening were those even connected? Keeping her eyes wide open whilst trying to follow.
    "Just make sure you never lose the love of it, to take a break is better than to push if pushing kills the joy sorry to say but clothes is not my area. I just go black as it works with this complexion." And made people assume things which could be fun. "The bow no, that were my hobby and a necessity the way for me to seek calmness. Gymnastics on the other hand though there I could spend a week doing the same move over and over again until I fell down exhausted and slept just to wake up and carry on. In the end changing my approach by millimeters that most didn't even see or grasp but it were needed to reach that perfection." Lightly smiling as she realizes that she herself hadn't even let one arrow loose infront of her and still Sarah seemed convinced of her skill.

"I drink but mostly if company do, you can have fun without alcohol but people seem to like it." Luckily she could remove the hangovers though.

Watching her form as she shoots.
    "Let's try this, get into position and let's go over the movement carefully. This time though use your other eye, doesn't matter if it feels bad and try to land it next to another arrow. It's just to see that you rely on the right eye and doesn't fool yourself."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She blinks a few times at the questions, there were quite a few, “Oh, uh, no, my mind doesn’t race at night, and I’ve never fainted.” Not entirely true, but somethings were best not talked about. “Yes, I can keep focused on whatever task I am doing at the moment. I’m just someone who love being busy and helping others. Add to that school, and running my business and I’m always on the go. But I’m taking time off to focus on the important things.” Though her Court and Freehold would always come first. Then a chuckle, oh, she was sure she had seen more than Skye could ever imagine.

“I’ve just always been one of those people that is uncomfortable around kids and has no idea what to do with them.” Just not her thing. “I don’t think it’s wrong to ask, but no, I don’t. I only order and place out a certain amount of food each day, and things that are left over go to the shelter. I don’t believe in wasting food, and try very hard to not over do it. But I’ll keep that in mind! I never thought of that and will make myself a note to remember. Thank you!” and she would.

Laughing as well, “Oh, I bet they made quite the face too!” giggling. “Things like Instagram for me, are for promoting my café. I had to hire someone to teach me the ins and outs of it, but it’s been great for business!” then a nod, “I would much rather live in the moment with my friends than through a phone screen. And it’s good to know how to communicate without them, something I worry is being lost on a lot of people these days.” Only knowing how to communicate through ‘likes’ and Instagram stories. Shaking her head, “Nope! You won’t get one from me. And anyways, sneak quizzes, like pop quizzes suck!” and were totally unfair.

“Oh, I’ve always loved design, and only recently discovered my passion for designing clothes.” Well, Hedgespun clothes. “Black isn’t the only color that would look striking on you! Have you considered colors like amethyst, emerald and even pink will look amazing on you. Though reds and oranges wouldn’t, so be wary of those. But I think you should try adding some colors, I think you’d be pleasantly surprised by the way the colors will draw the eyes to you.” Just her advice, not asked for, but given anyways. “Gymnastics huh? Quite the sport from what I’ve seen. Especially at the Olympics! But you sound quite passionate about it. I hope you’re still practicing and enjoying it.” Cause if not, that was a waste.

A shrug, “I wouldn’t know, I never have. But plenty of my friends do, and I keep a wet bar at my house for my fiancée.” Drinking brought back bad memories for her.

A quick nod as she gets into position. With the bow raised, her eyes move to Skye as her head nods slightly to let her know she was listening. Closing the eye she had been using, which, did feel weird, but she did it, listening to instructions. And lets the arrow go. Only to miss.

She couldn’t help it, she laughed, “Seems all my luck has worn off!” still sounding upbeat.

failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling a bit.
    "Sorry I did not expect answers to them, what I meant were that as long as these things aren't a part of what you have to deal with so can you push yourself to your hearts content. Some just don't like being still." Shrugging "So if you do not suffer from that then just do whatever please you and if you get a chance smile that you have people whom are concerned for your well being in your life even if they cannot see things from your point of view." A quick wonder if she had let something slip up of things she did not want people to know, most around her didn't seem to good at seeing peoples stories so who knew.

"Ok, well if it ever happens so would I gladly take it. It's quite enjoyable to place out food for various animals and see them come eat it, then again I resonate better with animals than people at times." They were just easier to understand.

Still lightly chuckling as she responds. "They sure did, fun times." Good old memories. "My pupils made me get it so I just did and found it a nice way to store some memories, not really one who follows a lot of people or goes deep but it's fun and comes in handy when the parents wanna see how their children advance." Filming and sending private clips were good at times and it did help promote her as a gymnastics teacher. "It certainly is and it's just so hollow, you need others presence for things to be a nice memory. How fun is it to just think back of seeing a screen?" Yusch. "They can be fun, especially when the person asking don't think you can answer and then you can."

"Just designing or do you like making them yourself as well?" Her knowledge not being deep enough to ask more details. "Nope, I just went for black. It's easy and works, it also makes some people categorize me into some sub genres of views which can help keep some annoying people at bay." Or just be fun to see how she didn't live up to their initial thoughts. "If you say so, never really cared much for such things neither to draw eyes nor how to match clothes preferring to just be me instead that's easier." And in truth clothes were mainly for warmth and to be socially acceptable. "Every single day, even got a person annoyed with me cause I acted so weird with it recently." Hehe Jacob had really been surprised at how she acted.

Her eyes growing large.
    "Wait what? Have you never been drinking?" That sounded quite odd. "Not much to it really, it's more fun to just throw yourself out there and laugh if you fail at something then move on."

Watching her carefully as she gets into position, lightly trying to help her adjust her stance and slowly trying to let her find her way into the bow.
    "I wouldn't say that, you tried the other eye and that were partially to test the difference even if it fails so is it an experience. The only aim is to make sure you try and see every way so that you get to learn how it feels when things are both right and wrong. Don't worry though I do believe that it will go better if you get a bow adapted for you."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She laughs as well, “Oh, sorry, I wasn’t sure, so I went with proving answers.” Not that they were private answers or anything. “I’m trying to find a good balance of being busy and taking breaks.” It kept those around her happy.

“I’ll make sure to keep your number on my list of people to call if I have food to donate. And also make sure my employees know as well. Thank you for letting me know about it, I enjoy donating within the city, and having another place to lend aide is always good to have.” Her charity list was very growing.

“Aww! I bet the parents love that! Memories they can save!” it was sweet. “When I was in Paris, I took pictures of course, but I was more caught up in seeing everything in person per say. I love the pictures, but I treasure the memories I made without my camera and phone.” It was probably why she didn’t have hundreds of photos, only a few that were special. Laughing, “Ok, I’ll admit, that is the only time a pop quiz is ok.” Good point.

“I make them myself as well. It’s been quite an experience learning about sewing and seams.” Laughing, remembering all the failed dresses she had made. “Well, nothing wrong with that, and you do look quite stunning in black.” The girl knew what worked for her. “But it might be fun to mess with what people expect.” Just an idea. “Acted so weird with it?” she asks, curious, “But I’m glad you’re still doing it! I’ve always been amazed at what people were able to do with gymnastics. Such talent.” She could do a split, but that was it.

“I was brought up with vocal coaches telling me alcohol was bad for my voice. That it could dry my vocal cords out and cause lasting damage.” A shrug, “So I just never drank. But I’ve been out with many friends who enjoy drinking and I am always happy to be the one to get them either back to their homes, or to mine safely.” Keeping her friends safe was important. Even if they were drunk fools.

A nod, “It was a good thing to see, and I never realized how one eye sees things in one place, then the other almost moves it. Though I do know it doesn’t move.” Laughing, “But still neat to see!” holding the bow up again and doing the eye thing. “How about you? When do I get to see a master take a shot?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nothing to be sorry about, I do have a tendency to just let my tongue speak whatever comes to mind and forgetting that my thought pattern does not come fully across to others that way." Which were a lot of work to correct.

"Thank you kindly, the animals will appreciate it." It were always fun to see some animal eating what she could place out for them.

Shrugging.
    "Not a clue, the common words were more to be able to see their progress which were why I needed to get a smartphone then my students thought me how to get into Instagram." And it was fun to get to have a username. "Memories are always better and just a couple of pictures can be enough to spark endless memories, the upside of having them online is the removed chance of losing them though."

Slapping her own forehead.
    "Yeah you told me that sorry, which part do you enjoy the most though? Designing or creating?" Smiling. "Thank you that's very kind of you, I do have a little red and purple but not a lot. I don't know though black feels comfortable and does give me some distance." Nodding. "Yeah, we were at the arcade and I got out of the car seat in a very odd manner." Fun but he had reacted quite surprisingly. "It's a nice way to let the body be free and learn what it can really do and it does help keep me active." And it was fun.

Bursting into laughter, taking a moment before being able to talk.
    "Extend your arms and spin around until you get very dizzy, there you have enough of the experience. Nothing really good about it, alcohol served a grander purpose when it killed bacteria than to get drunk today."

"The body have a lot of secrets it's not keen on sharing."

Her body reacting quicker than her mind, within less than a second already standing in position with an arrow ready to fly, forgetting herself in the moment as she lets loose hitting the target dead center.
    "Sorry to say but I have a lot to learn in the ways of the bow myself."
    Archery, 7 successes

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Exactly! And I hear parents love having videos and pictures to show other parents. And to embarrass their kids later on in life.” Giggling at the thought. “I took enough pictures to be able to make a little album and memory box, but too many and I feel like you’ve wasted the experience.” But that was her. Though it sounded like Skye got it.

Then a thoughtful look, “Wow, uh, that’s a hard question! Do I have to pick only one?” laughing, “Each is rewarding in its own way, but if I had to pick, I would say creating. There is something about seeing your vision come to life.” In more than one way.

A shrug, “Nothing wrong with going with what is comfortable to you, that’s really what matters.” Screw what everyone else thought. An eyebrow arches, “Well, I suppose what is natural or normal for one can be odd to another.” Just how the world worked.

Laughing along with her, “Oh, well then I’m not missing much! I hate that feeling. Though it’s always fun to watch my friends.” And make sure they stayed safe. "You should join us on our next girls night out!"

The eyebrow goes up again as she watches the arrow fly, “Wow! That was a great shot! And you made it look so effortless!” she gushed, before shaking her head, “I’m sorry but if that’s how someone who has a lot to learn about the ways of a bow, the rest of us are screwed.” She deadpans, “But points for being modest.” She says with a smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Now that sounds wickedly evil. So in other words a lot of fun, didn't even think of that." Damn she were really to unaccustomed to consider technology. "Now there is something I miss and hate with all these digital photos, yeah sure you can have safe copies and carry endless of them but they just don't have the same life as physical ones or a proper album. Say have they come out with a polaroid camera adapt for todays resolution? Now that would be the kind of camera to use."

Shaking her head.
    "Nahh, if it's all life to you so is it the best. That just means that each part have it's own rewards and you do not miss the other one." Letting her fingers walk over her bow. "To me though so is there nothing better than to just let your fingers resonate with your materials and let it take the shape it holds in your mind."

Now there she had to laugh.
    "In earnest so am I not much for clothes unless it's cold." Sighing "But society and people do tend to want you to wear them, but hey that's great with similar outfits no need to coordinate much."

"What? Spinning around until you can barely stand and then having a race is a wonderfully enjoyable game, Especially when you all run into one another and fall down with laughter." Ahh nice old school out door plays. "Give me a call or a message and I will be there, granted I am still a slow texter and can miss it for a couple of hours or a day." It were so much easier when all I had to do were to just raise my voice to shout to see if the person were around.

Looking at her shoot with a stern focus and sighing as she shakes her head.
    "Sad to say but I am not modest not in the slightest." Looking at her with a calm look. "If we are just talking about basics to shoot a still target then yeah I am good enough but the bow holds a lot more secrets than that. I have seen people have arrows shot towards them, grab the arrow midair, spin and shoot or to manage to fire two arrows with perfect aim as you're falling from the equivalence of a horse. To hold several arrows in your hand at the ready and able to fire rapidly. So there are still plenty of things I need to learn but to just hit with my own arrow yeah it tends to land where I want it which is a good first step but far from having mastered it." Sadly few people went that far anymore, it was an old weapon and some skills held very little use in todays if not nearly all of them.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming, “I’m soo glad you get it! I like having instant access on my phone, but there is something about curling up on the couch flipping the pages of a physical album! And they are so hard to find now, it’s really too bad.” But she would continue to have them. Even if she had to make them herself. “You know, I’m not sure! But I support this idea one hundred percent! I know I would buy one.” That would be fun!

“What about you? Are there any special designs that go into bows? I know yours is quite striking, but do you find yourself sketching them or just letting your imagination go without an idea in mind?” because she’d done that before with a dress. “Any materials you prefer over others? I know there are different types of woods, and each feels different.” Some liked certain feels over others.

Oh, she preferred no clothes. Huh. “Well, there are places that permit you be there without clothes. Not sure if there are any in the city, but could look into it. I personally prefer not to wear them at home,” a shrug, “but everyone is different about that.” Was a matter of comfort.

Laughing, “Think I’ve seen games like that! Where people do that and then have a race to see who makes it to the finish line first. I don’t quite get it, but it’s funny to watch!” she just preferred to not be dizzy. “Great! We haven’t done a girls night out in a little while, so we are certainly due one. And if you need a ride, just let me know.” Being the sober one had its benefits.

She listened with interest, “So you want to be able to do all that?” it was a lot. “Though I have to admit, being able to shoot and hit your target from a moving horse would be pretty badass.” Oh yah! Nothing you really needed to be able to do, but still awesome. “So if you get to that point, you better show me!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread