Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Trying to restrain herself to not laugh or chuckle at the words spoken by her dance partner to be, Tiny or Matthew should know all to well that she seldom had a need to be afraid wherever she walked. Then again what wolf ever needed to truly be afraid? They had strength and vigor most could only dream of, still the compliment were a bit hard to not blush from she were not used to those.

Throwing up a 100$ on the bar disk next to Tiny.
    "Drink something tasty and watch my purse please if you don't mind?"

Walking of with the ethereal beauty happy to finally get a chance to dance on her birthday.

Walking over to the dance floor side thread.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Returning the friendly smile, “Pleased to meet you Jenna, sorry I forgot your name. I can be forgetful way too often.” A laugh, light and with a musical sound to it. "But still loved the costume on Halloween!"

An innocent shrug, “That depends on who you ask.” She offers back, sipping her drink.

That was a weird toast, she thinks, but raises her glass with the others.

“I sing part time at a local blues club, it’s my preferred genre. Fits my voice.”
    A fellow singer would understand that. She giggled as Vivian made the shape, knowing she was going to like this Summer.

She did a little finger wave as the two went onto the dance floor. Of course, cheering more for Vivian, being a fellow Lost and all. Support!

“So anyone have anything exciting planned for the new year? Big trips? Books you want to read, anything?”
    the Treasured attempting to keep the conversation flowing. "Or maybe an exciting story?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hey." Kaze says to Matthew in a friendly tone. "Thanks." He says, looking over at Matthew and making eye contact and smiling. "Do you ever take Galina-chan out to shows and stuff?" He asks, interested. Something about Matthew and Galina-chan's relationship seems...unspoken, even hidden, but it's really none of his business.

He smiles again when Matthew compliments Jenna. Matthew doesn't seem creepy, instead he seems pretty charming. Nonthreatening. But the fact is, he also seems out of place here, and like he's holding back about how he and Galina-chan are actually related. Maybe a friend of the family? He does kind of seem like he could be grooming her, though.

Jenna seems really good at this, pretty at ease and trying to put Galina-chan at ease too. Cool. He kind of moves around Jenna casually letting her be between him and Galina without leaving her side, like he's in her orbit.

Kaze smiles.

Kaze nods at Jenna's description of their relationship. She's handling Guru well too, the goof. He is so obviously like an aunt, eager to gossip over a tray of fresh cookies.

Kaze is a little surprised to find that he has an impulse to take Jenna's hand when she smiles at him, like they're thinking the same thing, like they've only met once in person, but feel so much more connected than with the others from the club before, or now. He suppresses the impulse; there's no telling if she's really feeling the same way. Not without asking, which isn't really something to do right here and now.

He offers a side hug kind of thing when Jenna moves a bit closer, like it's not an expectation, but he is comfortable putting his arm around her; it feels like they're kind of a unit, surrounded by people without a real connection to them. He makes it a gesture of welcome, not necessarily initiating actual contact unless she wants it. A safe harbor if she is looking for one.

Kaze practically beams at Matthew, glowing with pleasure at the older man's compliment to Jenna when he was only respectfully accepting of compliments to himself. Matthew has given Jenna a reason to smile, which completely justifies him being here in Kaze's mind.

Kaze nods, "Me too." He says when Jenna says she needs to get a drink at the bar to toast Galina-chan on her birthday.

"I don't think ink is for me, not as a permanent mark." Kaze answers Galina-chan with a smile. Wow, she can drink. He thinks as she takes a vodka shot. He wonders why she keeps speaking Japanese, not presuming to translate for Jenna, who can handle herself just fine.

"I wanted to check this place out, and invited Jenna to meet." Kaze explains to Guru with a smile. Is it an enigmatic, teasing smile? Maybe. A little. He's really glad she could make it; that's for sure.

Kaze wants to ask Vivian what she wishes she could sing instead of pop. He can relate, actually, but not to singing. He just watches and smiles as Galina and Vivian head out onto the dance floor.

He listens to Sarah, but focuses on Jenna when Sarah asks her question. He's curious too.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Thank you Jenna, its fun to dress up for parties. You should see me when I get out of the black tie, but there aren't that many people I know getting married." Matthew nods, sipping his wine. Yup, definetly weird voice. It was a little off putting, and he kept himself from growling a warning. That was not polite, and would upset Galina's birthday.

Galina's very honest explanation of their relationship brings a smile to Tiny's face. "I'm only kind to the people who are worth it, and you are worth it." He puts an arm on her shoulder, giving another half hug before letting go. An old man with his arm draped over a young pretty girl at this kind of place was a recipe for dirty looks at best. Perceptions matter.

Tiny nods at Josh's excitement, "Blood of the Bond. You miss the alliteration with Covenant. I can get behind the sentiment though, she is dear to me, and I want her to be happy, even if inviting an old man to a dance party is what makes her happy." And feel not alone, but that wasn't for strangers. "Its hard to accept money from her, I'm 20 years older than her, I should support her, not the other way around. Legacies are important, especially if you don't have children." Which brought up a whole lot of concerns from his mother that he wasn't going to think about, and he relentlessly quashed the voice asking why he was 30 and still hadn't found a mate.

Tiny shakes his head at Chris' question, "Not for lack of trying, but I keep a busy work schedule. Hence my gratitude that she found good people there." And not bad People. Somehow he didn't see a Predator King perusing a Van Gough exhibit. Chris's smile surprises him with its intensity, and the pleasure he feels at receiving it. "And I'm sure you've heard this before Chris, but you have a fantastic smile." You could practically power a joy spirit for a month with it.

Sarah's question prompts a fast response, "I'm taking the California Bar in February." The hard part would be getting the license after, but thats why he had time.

At Josh's instigation, he picks up the $100 bill, shaking his head, "As you wish. Thank you Galina-chan." He didn't feel right taking it, but at the same time, the chance for another drink wasn't something to be passed up, especially with his constitution. He knocks back the rest of his wine, and heads to the bar to order another.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

As Kaze offers the comforting hug, Jennifer leans in to him and casually wraps an arm around his back. He answers the questions that Josh poses and she’s pleased that the two of them are of the same mindset. She glances to Chase with a pleased smile, leaning in closer to speak a bit more quietly, yet to still be heard above the music.
    “I’m glad that you asked. I’m starting to like these.” She is thinking about the replies that she had been musing to Chase about how holidays were tough, and how people ask things. She thinks that she’d like to answer the more personal questions when she and Chase are somewhere a bit quieter and perhaps not so many people.
    She does say more quietly as she leans in. “I had planned on answering your questions that you had texted. I made an appearance with some … you could consider them like second cousins. I get along with them. I made a point to avoid those events that would stress me out. There was an event in October where I said my peace, and was happier for it.”

She listens to Sarah. Jennifer speaks more loudly than she did to Chase so that she can be heard easily. “Oh, no bother for me. There were a lot of people!” She assures the beautiful woman.
    And I wasn’t very personable, Jennifer thinks. It was thoughtful to bring up books, which she had an interest in, over the other hobbies these younger mortals might indulge in.
    “I picked up The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde.” She shares. “I had finished Frankenstein over the holidays. Do you have an interest in reading, Sarah? How about your imminent book plans?”

Jennifer turns and watches Matthew as he speaks, listening with interest.

“I do so enjoy black tie events.” She admits, sharing something personal and honest.
    He mentions Blood of the Bond, Covenant, and ‘Jenna’s’ eyes light to him with interest. Those are coded words in her circle, and she hasn’t seen Mathew around in her Kindred events. Those dark brown eyes regard him. The Nosferatu is doing what her Sire had trained into her during their eighteen months together– cataloging information. As he mentions Chase’s smile, she gives Chase a smile of her own. His smiles are something special, Mathew has that right.
    Mathew mentions a busy work schedule, and ‘Jenna’ emphasizes, saying. “I do the same. I just cannot get out of the office until late into the night, it seems.”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Jenna and Matthew continue here
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze also heads to the bar with Jennifer and Matthew, saying, "Oh hey. Nice meeting you all!" Generally as he heads off.

Sorry to post out of order; joining the side scene!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

14. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"It was nice to meet you, Josh." She smiles to Josh, a bit curious how he took Chase's reply.
    "I am going to want to hear what book you are into..." She says to Guru and Sera as she steps over to get that drink she said she was getting a few minutes ago.
    Jennifer moves next to 'Chase'.
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Jan 15th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.  Reason for Edit: ExitScene
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru was torn between his two worlds, continue conversation with some fine wine and nice company with a lawyer he could use in the future, the gossip between Kaze and Jenna was just so juicy and hard to resist. On the other hand there was a group of girls dancing and Sarah, the sweetest model he’d met, hadn’t made a choice yet. He didn’t know which he’d rather do, fortunately for Guru he’d taken a few substances before starting his night knowing he could purge his system if he needed to before leaving.

“Dancing and singing go together like peanut butter and jelly though. I’m definitely not the one to learn from, I just do it for me.” He said with a laugh though when she asked about plans he just kind of shrugged he planned but they were a loose string of events really. “Exciting stories though, those I have.” Though most involved illegal activities or drugs.

Guru returned Kaze’s smile with one of his own though he could not hide the mischief in his eyes. “Your feelings on the permanency of it might change in time.” He wasn’t really one to lecture someone else on their commitment issues when he was a walking billboard for them himself. No attachments, right?

“I do but I’ve always heard of it as a Covenant, it’s an agreement you make with God. That Communion was confirming and reaffirming that commitment while being granted Salvation for it.” He shrugged that little bit was enough to delay his departure to the dance floor and pull him back to the bar, it was a conversation about something abstract but something real too. “Love Dorian Grey, always thought it was an interesting ethical lesson.”

“But…” He looked to the dance floor before slipping out to join the other two. Who could say no to a good time and his body just had to move, the drugs in his system winning that vote.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of agreement, “There was! And so many wonderful costumes, it was hard to keep track of who was who!” a giggle, “I think there needs to be more events like that, a new one each night where we can dress up each time.” She lived for dressing up, both in a beautiful gown and a costume.

“Oh I do! I usually find myself getting lost in medical text books or a good history book. I just spent a few days rereading a favorite called The Hot Zone about the Ebola Virus. Would you recommend the one you just picked up? I’m always looking for new and exciting books to read.” True enough.

“You’ll have to share those stories sometime then.” Stories were good, they said a lot about the teller of them.

Watching as yet another group separated towards the bar, she shrugged. Instantly wishing Sonnie was there. But as much as she was used to standing still and being eye candy, she was here to be social. And follows the group at the bar.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread