Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising an eyebrow towards Josh, wondering if he knew what he were saying or not.
    "Not bad but if we toast again go for s dnem ​​rozhdeniya instead." Might be a little trick but it would be nice nevertheless.

Looking towards Vivian.
    "Whenever you're ready then." Sipping her cider a bit. "Nothing fancy really I just moved here from Japan and is currently making a living of internet videos/tutorials and talks, considering to see if I can join the ballet here." Not sure she would fit though. "How about you? Anything interesting?"

Looking towards Sarah.
    "Can't say that I've ever tried such a drink, then again I have always had a love for vodka." It always reminded her of happy times with old friends.

Nodding at her question.
    "So far yes it's a nice night, and it feels good to to finally be able to drink again."

Crawling a bit away as she sees Chase coming up on them, crowds like these really weren't her thing.
    "Kon'nichiwa Chase-san"

Eyes walking over Jenna for a bit, wondering if she should perhaps move from this gathering, maybe she were annoying a group of friends on their night out.
    "I'm Galina-chan, pleasure to meet you."

Smiling as she sees Tiny approach, quickly heading over to him, taking the vodka shot and putting it aside so they can hug better. Whilst feeling relieved to escape the ever growing group of either strangers or the man she still did not know what to make of.
    "Jiji-sama you made it and you remembered thank you." Smiling towards him as the hug ends. "I thought I said that drinks would be on me tonight though."

Staying close to him whilst remaining in the group, for now he were her safety.
    "How is everything with you?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

2. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He looked around figuring Chase saying his name would have been enough as far as introductions go but it seemed a more formal introduction was in order. Then Sarah continued and he smiled and nodded. “Yep! That’s me! I might, I could use a good partner.” Corners of his lips curling up into a bright smile as he slipped out from the hug as Chase’s date stepped up. He stepped backwards toward the bar, giving a snap of his fingers. “Oh snap!” He laughed, grinning madly while waving at Jenna. “’Sup Jenna, I’m Josh. Known each other long?”

Oh man wait until Skye gets a load of this. Snitches get stitches bitch, shut yo’ damn mouth. Hand going to his stomach instinctively as that memory came flooding back. Yea, maybe not. Bringing the mojito up to his lips he raised his glass to Galina who picked up that one. “Appreciated, but I'm gonna stick with what I’ve been told by people I know a little better.” Also not going to mistakenly offend people who get off on hanging people on meat hooks and working them over.

Galina lost his attention when she slipped into what he considered to be full weeb mode though wondering why she decided to bring along her dad. He wasn’t really one to talk about family issues so that rolled off his back. “’Sup Matt, nice of you to come out to celebrate your daughter’s birthday! That’s real cool of you!”

Raising his glass to emphasize the point and draining it now to about halfway. His body was still not still, head bobbing, toe tapping, jaw sliding back and forth as he couldn’t tune out the music no matter how hard he tried. Head snapping quickly to the side as a flash of light caught him by surprise before his attention returned to the group.

4. Likes , Ruach, pisces, liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian’s eyes were bordering other worldly. Even with the help of her Mask. She was a being of magic stripped to the fabric of her very soul and remade by the terrible Keepers of Arcadia. Her eyes even in the Mask were like coming around a blind corner in the wilderness and coming face to face with a wolf. Meeting that animal’s eyes you understand the true meaning of neutrality. It was up to you how it all went down. You could walk away without confrontation, or you could attack, it didn’t matter either way to the wolf. So beautiful in their wildness and otherness, but so very very dangerous. That is exactly what Jenna and Kaze got off of Vivian.

Vivian relieved the pair from her gaze for a moment as she listened to Galina describe her job. “I am a Professional Singer and Dancer, actually.” She informed her and then watched her rush over to Matthew, whom Vivian looked over curiously as well. She looked between Galina and Matthew and gave Matt a nod in acknowledgement. It was a respectful one. Vivian loved old people. There was something Vivian found mesmerizing about sitting by a fire and listening to stories told. Wisdom passed down. She wondered if that was what Matt was to Galina. It made her smile ever so slightly, looking between the two of them.

Her attention quickly was swept to her Monarch. She nodded enthusiastically. “I would love to go shopping with you. I think we could both do some serious damage! Hey...if I go to dance, are you happy here with the company for me to excuse myself for dancing?” And there it was. She didn’t want to leave Sera alone with these people. She was concerned for Sera’s feelings, and wanted her to know she would be by her side like white on rice if she needed it.

She sipped her Chardonnay watching Guru flirt with Sera, a small smile forming looking between the two. She thought flirting was adorable. Like watching a puppy and a kitten play fight. Desire and Wrath weren’t too far a part. She mused on the emotions she could feel around here. Not a bad harvest spot.A slightly sly smile began forming as she looked around the dance floor. Of course with all this company it was a little obvious even for the Elemental.

6. Likes , Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Did he just ask if he could hug Jenna? That was something new, she was used to see people just assume and hug the other. Curious.

A smile to Chase, “I didn’t recognize you! Hope you’ve been well!” Sera, friendly as ever.

“Great!” always good when people are having fun. It was the whole point of going to a night club after all, have fun and let loose.

Now the genial older gentleman was unexpected. Not someone she would expect to see in a nightclub. But then again, she didn’t expect to see someone in a full-on ball gown either. But, he knew her name, and handed her a shot.

“Hi Matthew!” greets the Nix with her angelic voice and warm smile.

Then came that voice again, the serpent coiling and wrapping its way through her mind. As the question was directed to Chase, she sips her drink and watches, listening.

“Oh, then I recommend it! The seltzer cuts out some of the bitterness of the cranberry.” Nothing said about the vodka. Though the vodka was tempting. But she wasn’t ready to ump that far off the deep end yet.

Back to Josh, “Well, you’re in luck then, seems these two beautiful women are about to step out there.” Pawning him off with a smirk.

“I’d love to hear you sing sometime.” Says the Nix, wondering if the Summer sang as good as she did? “Then it’ll be a date! Let me know when you have time.” Which meant time to make room in her closets.

The question caught her off guard for a second, then she got it. “Oh, I’m fine! Go, have fun!” she encourages. Because in all honesty? The Spring Queen was very capable of taking care of herself and fighting. Raising her glass to the Summer, “Go show ‘em how it’s done!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes , Shane, Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Huh. Interesting. This Matthew guy looks like he's here just for the girl, and he says it's her birthday! The looks he gives Kaze and Guru is...hard to read, like maybe he's wondering what their relationship to 'Galina-chan' is...kind of like appraising, not that different from the look the other lady gave him and Jenna, except more open and less judgy. It doesn't seem like he's being protective, exactly...is he a sugar daddy? He doesn't look directly related. Well, even though Galina-chan looks pretty uncomfortable with everyone, or maybe him in particular, and looks like she's kind of trying to edge away, Matthew did say, 'everybody'!

"Oh hey, Matthew! Call me, 'Chase'. I met Galanina-chan before at an art show we were both checking out one time. Small world, huh?" Kaze says, looking over at Jenna to avoid leaving her out of the interaction, and giving his own look to indicate he's with Jenna, not here for Galina-chan.

Kaze receives Jenna's hug and hugs back, a gentle, warm and precisely a 'friend, no expectations' hug. He smiles, relaxing just a little more, though he was already seeming pretty relaxed and comfortable; he just is concerned about Jenna being comfortable here, with him. He is interested when Jenna takes the initiative, introducing herself to Guru who's been obviously checking her out and speculating about why she's here with Kaze. Cool, she likes to get things out into the open.

"Oh, some more than others," Kaze answers laughing! "Josh and I worked together for the same company one time; freelance security." He explains. "We also both know Skye."

Kaze glances around at the others, moving right along and decidedly not lingering on Sarah, though it takes a visible effort. "Um, everyone else, I've only met one time before, just getting out in the city, a club, art show, that kind of thing."

Kaze smiles, "And Matthew, this is the first time!"

"I've been in the city for a couple of years, but I'm only getting out more lately; kind of a New Year's Resolution, I guess."

Kaze notices Galina-chan seems really uncomfortable, maybe more with the men than the women. Not really any of his business, but he doesn't like to make anyone uncomfortable, so he doesn't try to draw her into the conversation. He nods back at her greeting, friendly, and being sure not to just blow her off or anything, but not expecting her to keep up talking to him.

Kaze smiles as Guru asks Jenna about their relationship. He resists any impulse to try to answer for her. She's totally about to speak for herself, and besides, he is interested in what she says. It's cool and different, for him at least. They really only met once, just like everyone else here except Guru. The difference is that they both got into texting each other afterwards, so...'text buddies'? He's not sure how he'd define their relationship himself at this point, except maybe to not try to define it and just go with it and see how it goes.

Guru just goes with 'dad' for Matthew. Interesting. Maybe he's right after all. Maybe Galina-chan or Matthew will correct him. Maybe their relationship isn't so easy to define either, like him and Jenna.

Huh. Cool group girl is really into the movie star, Sarah. Professional singer and dancer? Wow. Well, he has no idea if Jenna is going to want to dance. Maybe let her see the extremes here first, from Guru's kind of spastic approach to The Professional. Fun versus serious performance. He's up for fun. Jenna seems like she might be the type to not do something unless she's going to be really good at it, but he really doesn't know that, and it's fun learning the stuff that just shows up from being around someone in person, not what they choose to say about themself in a text.

And then Sarah is smiling at him and talking to him, specifically, not just to anyone. Man. It's like a spotlight, her attention! He smiles back before even deciding to!

"Oh, um, yeah. Totally different look from the 'Superman' costume." Kaze answers, almost sheepishly! Crazy, she really has an effect on him! Not full on attraction tho, almost making him feel like he's that boy in Mary Poppins, the 'feed the birds' kid and she's 'Perfect in every way'!

"Yeah, thanks. Um, 'Sarah'. Trying new things you know? Getting into acting. Not, you know, like I know what I'm doing or anything, but it's fun." Oh God, not babbling yet, but yeah weird. He needs to get a good handle on treating everyone the same, like just normal people no matter how impressive or their personal charisma, if he's going to do this acting thing!

"Thanks for asking, Sarah." Kaze rallies, getting composed. "How about you, Sarah? Do you do all the clubs, or have some favorites?" He asks, making himself focus on her as a person with a life and preferences. "I think this is the first time I saw you in a different club than Reverence?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

10. Likes , Shane liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny almost jumps when he hears Jenna speak. He couldn't quite pin down what was different about it, but something just raised the hackles. And yet it also intrigued him. Was it an affectation? A disease? Or was he just hearing things wrong in the crowded music?

"Hi, nice to meet you." He says to everyone,

He laughs at Galina's admonishment. "You said that? That's very generous of you. I must have forgotten in my old age. You can get the next time." He said without much sincerity.

"A toast, to Galina-chan's birthday!" Tiny calls out, raising his vodka shot and knocking it back. He then chases it with a large sip of his wine.

He chuckles at Josh's suggestion. "Thank you; she deserves a good party, and I'm glad she found such a large event to attend." He enjoyed the compliment of the young man, but wasn't sure how Galina wanted to make their relationship known. Given her history, he doubted she would let the father comment stand, but she was an adult, now with the full responsibilities of one, so he quirked an eyebrow towards her, curious how she would respond.

He returned Vivian's nod, she seemed to have an old soul to her. His nod conveyed gratitude for taking care of Galina. "Dance well!" He encouraged. God he was turning into his father. Which would give the old man a heart attack to hear it.

He smiled back at Sarah. She was certainly easy to admire, and hard to look away from. She heard his comment to Josh, nodding, "Are you going to show us how you dance Galina?"

"Hi Chase, She had mentioned that she liked art, I'm glad to see she met such a nice young man at the show." His smile is warm and affectionate towards Chase. He seems wrapped in his conversation with Sarah, so he focuses instead on the woman who surprised him earlier. "So Jenna, I must compliment your hair, it looks very nice." getting hair that straight and ponytails that tight took work, "As someone who has none, I try to admire everyone around me to sooth my jealousy." He smiles at his joke.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

12. Likes , pisces, Shane, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Good evening, Galina – chan. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. I am Jenna.” She introduces herself with a friendly smile, maintaining a friendly speaking distance without rushing the other woman. She notes the crawling away a bit from Chase and tries to infuse a bit of sincerity. For all of the kindness she exerts with the smile and confident body language, her voice continues to slither like a serpent through dying grass.
    “It is a lot of people, a lot to track.” She says quietly, perhaps only for Chase, Galina- chan and those listening closely. “Its OK to take a minute.”

At the question that seemed a casual scope of her relationship with Chase, Jennifer continues to look at Josh.
    “We met at Halloween.” Jennifer says, choosing her honesty route. A glance at Chase for a moment, conferring. A ‘are we on the same page’ look, though she was curious if Chase would see it as that. Talking with him was easy and natural. She didn’t want to define it with a label that might put artificial pressure on it.
    “We’ve been talking ever since.”

The no – expectations hug with Chase was a relief. Tonight, coming together had emerged naturally and organically.
    As Chase mentions that Josh knows Skye, Jennifer brightens. “You know Skye? She is so thoughtful.”
    Skye was thoughtful, and searching for a connection that Jennifer could respect. Mentioning Skye did bring up the confusing date where Jennifer had assumed it was a casual getting to know you before committing to a relationship thing. The sudden changes of subject during that coffee date had thrown her, and Jennifer still felt like she was still processing some of the conversation of the evening with Skye.

“So, we’re on more equal footing, then.” She gives a quirky smirk to Chase as he describes only meeting the others once. Technically, the two of them had only met once!
    Chase seems to wander in talking to Sera and Jennifer tries to hide her smile. She offers in a few words to the conversation when Chase asks if Sara had a favorite night club.
    “This is one of the best ones I have been to. I love the look of the rosewood. Not that I have been to many…”

The other woman was quite striking, yet that didn’t seem the right word. She, a layman wordsmith, suddenly felt like she didn’t have a word for the other woman’s beauty. Now she might be getting bogged in the mire of being distracted by looking between Sarah and Chase. Jennifer had tried to move out of Sarah’s orbit at Halloween, only a small part because of that. Beauty could drive someone to distraction, and she didn’t need that. Chase was pretty enough. Actually… she gave a subtle domain awareness glance around her, checking who was behind her. As she did so she tried to subtly glance at the people. Josh. Vivian. Sarah. Galina – chan. Were all of Chase’s friends’ models?
    Name one thing out of place… her Sire’s voice whispers in her ear. You.
    Good thing I don’t value myself for my looks, Jennifer tried to tell the nagging whispers of doubt. And these people are so multi -faceted, not to be defined by the randomness of genetics. Me, shallow? Don’t embarrass yourself by being shallow…

Jennifer glances to Chase, moving a bit closer to him. He was genuine. Sincere, she felt. Then on the heels of this, even though he couldn’t know her thoughts… a compliment from a stranger. Not about things she couldn’t control, but about one of her style choices that she did make an effort on.
    “You are so kind, Matthew.” Jennifer smiles, genuinely, in response to Matthew’s compliment. Her voice continues to slither like a serpent through dying grass as she continues.
    “You look quite debonair yourself.”

The brunette tells Matthew, sincerely. The one regret she had about the Embrace was that it had robbed her of maturity. A mind could only grow with more time to learn and expand, and she imagined Matthew likely had a life of rich experiences. A pang of regret jealously sparked and she suppressed it, as she could suppress the murderous urges of the Beast. She focuses on the older man for a moment, privately enjoying the irony that he was closest to her equal in age. The mere fact that he teased about jealously endeavored Matthew to her.
    “A Toast for Galina – chan’s birthday… I need to find a drink.” She glances around, locating the bar.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Biting down for a second as flashes of her fathers goes through her mind, taking a deep breath to calm herself before giving a reply towards Josh.
    "My word's meant honored grand father not father and I am lucky to have such a kind man as him allowing me to call him that despite not sharing any blood ties." Giving Tiny a warm look, yes his interest and kindness towards her were really warming.

Shining up from Vivians words.
    "Really? Wow what kind of dancing?" Smiling a genuinely excited smile. "I am not a bad singer nor a bad guitarist myself but dance now that is my true passion, I attended a ballet academy back home in Russia once I were of eligible age and private tutoring prior to that." Looking towards Vivian's drink. "Now I am really excited for that dance."

Answering the nod from Chase, still trying to remain closest to Matthew and Vivian he still felt a bit hard to take in. Looking down and speaking in a low soft tone.
    "Still no ink?"

Shaking her head towards Tiny.
    "I did so kindly let me, what is money for if you cannot spend them on those you care about?" Not that they meant much to her, she had been living with them and without them both had their own appeals.

Blushing as he declares a toast for her but happily downs the vodka shot he had given her with a delightful appearance, ahh now that was the nectar of the gods.

Shaking her head a bit as Jenna spoke to her, wondering if she was hearing things or if her voice were just like that nevertheless she were close to Chase so a mild leaning backwards occurred.
    "Maruyama, Maruyama Galina-chan it's a pleasure to meet you." Spoken in a low soft slightly shy voice.

Giving a smile towards Tiny.
    "If she is ready so yes time to dance, will you be next?" Looking towards Vivian as Sarah had answered her, stretching out her left hand to invite her to dance. "You ready?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

16. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Bad luck, two’s company but threes a crowd.” Sarah deflected and he reflected, might as well keep trying while he was here right? Though the idea of dancing with the two of them who actually had training sounded like fun too, could always get a few pointers. “Professionals? Maybe you can give me a few tips so I don’t end up elbowing Chase on accident again.” He couldn't help but laugh at that, remembering their last night out on the town.

Chase seemed to dodge his question and let Jenna answer instead so when she did, he listened intently, not able to hide the smirk that was plastered across his face. Forever wearing his heart on his sleeve there wasn’t much Guru could hide as he looked between the two; looking much like the chesire cat against the bar. “Oh, you know Skye too?” Eyes looking to Chase as he raised an eyebrow knowing there had to be a story there. Though he hoped Chase told it over Jenna, he didn’t know how long she could keep his attention with that lisp. Patience was not his particular virtue.

“Sounds like you guys really hit it off, I’m super happy for the both of you! So who’s idea was it to come out tonight?” He took a sip of his mojito, tone light and playful still. He was wondering who the bad influence was here, wondering if it was her influence that had Kaze coming out of his shell or vice versa.

“I knew I was close!” He gave a small shrug as she clarified it though, missing her reaction entirely. “The Blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. The family we choose is often greater than the one we’re born into.” As Matthew declared the toast, he too raised his glass and cleared out another quarter of it as it raced towards the bottom.

Even after her clarification Matthew kept acting like Guru imagined a father might in the situation. Despite the clarification the idea that Matthew was at the very least Galina’s surrogate father cemented and solidified in his mind. “She’s right you know, can’t take it with us after we’re gone. It seems to mean a lot to her, let her buy ya one to commemorate the night.”

Ever the advocate for substance use he couldn’t help but take Galina’s side on that matter, knocking on the bar with one hand before the other started tapping too. Drumming away as he raised two fingers to get the bar tenders attention so he could order a drink with whoever else wanted one too.

18. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian grinned at Sarah and nodded. “I never get to sing the things I want to sing. Manager says there is no market for it. So I’ve been exploring pop as a medium that I could grow into.” She explained to Sarah, with a self deprecating smile. She brightened immediately when Sarah encouraged her to get on out there. She put her empty glass on the bar, and winked at Josh as he pondered heading to the dance floor. “Don’t be a….” And she drew a square with her two index fingers in the air giggling a little.

Vivian moved closer to Galina, which brought her upon Matthew. She winked at him and sincerely spoke to him.”It’s alright. She is safe with me Matthew. I will not harm a hair on her pretty head.” Yeah. Cause nothing creepy about that at all. Changelings were very very careful about their promises and their word. This was no different.

Vivian watched Jennifer and Kaze. An interesting couple if there ever was one. Her voice was, well, strange, but it wasn’t like Vivian wasn’t used to strange. After all she had spent a good portion of her existence without physical form. Kinda hard to throw stones with a background like that. She did note it as other, of course. Just not an “other” she would necessarily shy away from.

Vivian smiled warmly to Galina and took her hand, letting her lead the Elemental out onto the dance floor.

Follow the Dance Floor here

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?43038

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread