Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, light and musical in sound, “Well, it was an excellent pick.” Different was good. “Really stands out.” But he struck her as the type who either liked to stand out, or didn’t care.

“Resolutions?”
    taking a few seconds before shaking her head, “No, not me. I never bought into that.” Why wait until a new year to make improvements? Should you be doing that all year?

Ordering a cranberry and seltzer, she turns to lean her back against the bar, the front of the dress as daring as the back. Isn’t double sided tape an amazing thing?

“Hey yourself! Great to see you out!” and a chance to get to know her a bit. Maybe. “Thank you!” doing a little spin, the sides riding up quite high on her long legs as she did, “I saw it and had to get it.” True enough. “But your dress is quite sexy too! Great fit on you!” compliments the Nix.

“Oh, I think we forgot the whole name thing.”
    Giggling, “I’m Sarah by the way.” Spoken to whoever wished to hear. “Dance?” shaking her head, “Trust me, you don’t want to see me try and dance, two left feet. It’s scary.” She thought it was anyways. Mhairi had gotten her to dance once, and it had been fun. But that was years ago.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze arrives in front and seems to be waiting for someone. He's wearing a long, leather jacket and black trousers.

"Hey, Josh!" He calls out, smiling when he spots Guru! "Happy New Year!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer arrives in her light gold Toyota Avalon and parks, looking around for Kaze. She is Blushing to pass among the Kine, and wears what she considers a dress down outfit. Once again she has affixed a flesh covered scarf over her neck and collarbone. Over this, she attaches a silver, sparkly silk dupion scarf. She wears a little black dress, long enough to be modest. She wears black flats that she can walk comfortably in. Her brown hair is straightened pin straight and pulled into a severe ponytail.

Spotting Kaze, she brightens and waves. "Hey Chase!" She greets, her Curse afflicting her voice. It creeps out, like a snake slithering over dead and decaying fall leaves.
    She approaches Chase, her skin bright and apparently living.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching the ethereal beauty make her way to them, nearly chuckling a bit from the elbowing not that she would be opposed to doing the same. Answering the look with a thorough one herself but ultimately going for her cider.
    "Galina-chan, a pleasure to meet you Vivian."

Watching as the man from the museum approaches ohh damn it started to get a bit crowded right here, eyeing her purse perhaps the mask would be needed anyway. Awkwardly and shyly giving him a small wave, they weren't friends but had met before so better be polite despite his negative views.

Looking over to Sarah.
    "I hope the drink is good." Raising her shot glass and downing the vodka before looking over to Vivian. "Would you mind dancing with me instead? I am a pretty decent dancer if I dare say so myself." All those years in the ballet academy were not for naught and she were here to enjoy her birthday.

Stretching out her left hand towards Vivian waiting to see if she would accept the offer, eyeing how the others were moving feeling a bit awkward gatherings were not her place at least not this kind.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

7. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Na zdrowie.” He raised his own recently arrived drink imitating and repeating things he’d heard from business associates it was that or he’d have went with the polish toast as he wasn’t sure what nationality she was besides Eastern European. Guru seemed oblivious to both Galina and Vivian’s movements as he smiled and offered a wave to the newcomer, though his toes kept taping body softly swaying.

He could feel the heavy heartbeat in his chest. Then he felt the rhythm of the bass and just couldn’t help himself. He was off time and lacked rhythm but that had never stopped him before. “Oh shit, right, I’m…” then his name was said as Kaze, Chase, said his name. He threw his arms open and moved to the man throwing one around him to pat him on the back and give him a little hug entirely forgetting that most of their ilk was uncomfortable with that. Luckily for him it was a quick one and done sort of hug, not the deep ones like Skye got.

“Buddy!” He couldn’t help but laugh and raise his drink to the other mage, taking a light sip from it before returning to the model at the bar. Sarah, Sarah. Shit, hopefully he remembered that. “Thanks! I really liked how it looked and it just screamed me, so I had to get it. Agreed with you on resolutions though, anything that you can or want to change has no reason to wait! It’s nice to meet you, as this handsome fella said I’m Josh this is Chase it’s nice to meet you Sarah. Being unable to dance certainly hasn’t ever stopped me, Chase can testify to that fact.”

Then Chase’s friend approached, and Guru smiled and offered her a wave, feeling sympathy more than anything for her lisp. That or she was really into Harry Potter. “Hey!” No reason not to be polite and say hi though.

9. Likes , Ruach, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian smiled happily at Sera, and felt warmed to her toes at the compliment. Especially coming from a woman who had such style! Such beauty! As embarssing as it was when she realized she was being caught staring adoringly at the Queen of Spring Court, it was hard for Vivian not too. Being around other lost was new to the Elemental. She just wasn't used to it yet. "Thank you Sarah. You really are helping my confidence right now. I wasn't sure if this was to much or not enough. It's hard for me to gauge fashion sometimes. " She paused and nodded to Sarah when she explained she did not want to dance. "Okay." She said simply. Accepting her answer without any argument. She said no, in the Elemental's mind, that was it.

She grinned at Galina and nodded. "I would love to dance. The music has a great fast beat, I love it, but I want to finish my drink and socialize a little first. I want to make sure my friend is comfortable at the bar here too." She let her know. "What do you do for a living Galina?"

She smiled warmly and nodded to Josh, and then looked to Chase and Jennifer. Watching them, her gaze moving up and down as if evaluating and assessing for a moment, before nodding to them too. "Hello."

11. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sipping her drink, she turned as someone else approached the small gathering now forming. He was familiar, she thinks, but can’t exactly place him.

But he knew the other guy, Josh.

Now the woman who came up behind the new guy? She remembered her from Halloween, it was the voice. A voice you just couldn’t forget. And Chase, another name noted.

Smiling to woman, “Hi! Didn’t I see you at Reverence?” she asks, friendly, upbeat.

Galina chan? Odd name. Then again, Seraphina was an odd name. But she was pretty odd. Hell, she had golden scales across her body that could slice the skin of another.

“It’s not bad! The cranberry gives it a little something.”
    Smiling as she raised her glass.

An eyebrow raised in amusement as Josh seemed to forget what he was saying. “You’re…” she begins, teasing.

“So the sentence gets finished. Nice to meet you Josh. Oh? Then maybe you should go out there and show them how’s it done.” Encourages the Nix.

If Sera noticed the staring, it didn’t show. But given who she was and how she was dressed, she could be used to it. “I am? That’s great! Because I do love it and think we should go shopping sometime. And never worry if something is too much or not enough, just feel confident in it and own it.” That was the most important thing to the Treasured.

Friend was comfortable at the bar? Who was she referring to? A bit confused because if it was her, she could be comfortable anywhere. And if she wasn’t? Well, then she simply left.

Looking to the group as a whole, “So is everyone having a good night?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes , Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wow. Kaze spots Jennifer as she approaches, and is impressed. She's dressed up! Of course she was last time too. Hm...maybe her work requires it? He was picturing office, but maybe she works at an A-List hotel or restaurant? She seems to move like she's used to being dressed up all of the time, not like she's uncomfortable. Somehow tho, he imagines her doing something, not in the service industry, but more high powered, like a personal attorney or accountant to a billionaire. Hah, that's Pepper from Ironman, he's imagining. Anyway, it's like he said in the text; it's more fun to imagine his own story than risk being nosy and asking her.

"Hey, Jenna!" Kaze grins and moves over to meet her, pausing and asking, seriously, "Are you good with hugs? No worries if we're not there; I just feel like I know you really well from texting!" He laughs and waits for permission, ready to drop it and ask how her day was if she says 'no' or even just looks at all uncomfortable.

Afterwards when he notices Galina, and overhears her and notices her noticing and recognizing him, Chase smiles and says, "Hey, Galina-chan." in an acknowledging tone, to show he's not pretending not to remember her or anything, but not trying to like force her into a conversation or any kind of extended interaction.

Kaze smiles at Guru's enthusiastic greeting. He pats Guru on the back and side hugs him right back. Bros. And apparently he just became 'Josh's' wingman, helping him remember his 'name' at least. He can't blame 'Josh' for getting tounge tied tho. I mean, Sarah is beyond just a looker! Somehow though, he finds himself looking forward to getting to know Jenna better instead of striking up conversations with other people, no matter how attractive. Maybe because they got to text a lot back and forth, and anyone he meets at a party is probably going to be into a fairly shallow, just met type conversation. Besides, he invited Jenna, so she's kind of his date! Not that he's thinking anything so official, but definitely not cool not to give her his full attention!

"Wow, hey Sarah! Glad to see you again. Jenna and I were at the halloween party, as super heroes." He says helpfully, since it looks like she might not remember them, or him at least. Jenna and her friend both were a lot more memorable than him, with their unique look and sound.

Kaze tries to keep a straight face, but can't help cracking a smile at Vivian when Jenna and him seem to pass her inspection! He doesn't want to make light of the fact that people have their reasons, their needs to feel like they can be safe with someone, or whatever, but sometimes it seems to come out in a way that reminds him of highschool, which fortunately didn't leave him with the scars of being outside the cool group, but he never got into trying to make himself feel like he's in a more exclusive group by leaving anyone out. Which is totally unfair and not what this lady was doing, probably, but he still couldn't help smiling.

He smiles at Vivian and says, "Hey." warmly, but friendly, not like he's trying to hit on her or anything.

When Sarah asks if everyone's having a good time, Kaze is struck, like somehow it's like she owns the place, and has invited them each personally, or like they're in her house, or something. Regal. That's it. "Um, yeah! Thanks!" He says, somehow like he's thanking her for even letting them in, not just asking how they're doing. Wow, that's some star power right there! He almost feels like he should just watch her all night, and take notes on how a movie star acts...but then her turns to Jenna smiles. Nope. He's been looking forward to talking to her and just hearing her in person too much!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

15. Likes liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny arrives quite late, but attempts to make up for it with a a very fine suit. His tardiness is further compounded by being a single old man in a young person's club. A not absurdly wealthy single old man. But patience in the line nets him a few new friends before he finally gets in to the venue.

He meanders around, looking for his packmate, before stumbling into the bar. He leaves shortly thereafter with a wonderfully sweet Rose' wine and a pair of vodka shots. It was a birthday celebration after all. He finally spots Galina, and makes his way towards her group,
    "Galina-chan! Happy birthday!" He says, embracing her in a hug, handing her the vodka shot. He looks around and his eyes flit back and forth between Chase and Josh. Two very fine specimens of man indeed.
    "Hi, everyone, I'm Matthew." He'll let galina explain their relationship if someone asks. Elder fit, but that was weird, and if his grandfather had come up and called him out as such when he was at his 21st birthday, he'd have probably melted into the floor.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

17. Likes , pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer brightened at Chase's greeting. She watched his interaction with the one who called Chase 'buddy' and adopted a similiar behavior. She answered Chase's question with a light hearted chuckle, ducking in beside Chase for a friendly hug. She keeps it friendly and light hearted.

"I think we know each other now." The brunete answered with a smile to take the bite out of the eerie qaulity of her speech. Dark brown eyes look Josh over intently. "Hey, I'm Jenna." She greeted, offering no reasoning to the creepy, slithering qaulity to her voice as she greets the man speaking with Kaze. She draws no attention to the expensie silk shielding her neck and collarbone, expecting the same politeness she had enjoyed from Chase's friends at Halloween.

"How do you know these folks here?" She inquired quietly of Chase as he addresses others, checking out each person appraisingly. She looks at the pretty woman who waves. 'Jenna' gave each person a bright and cheery smile, the very visage of friendliness. Brown eyes light on 'Vivian' for a few beats longer, acknowledging the assessing look of the other woman. This unknown woman recieves the same evaluation from Jennifer, although she keeps her countenance pleasant.
    As Chase gave the details of the last time they were out, she nodded her affirmative.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

19. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread