(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Ohh I don't know, just see who want's to join in lets say five does, draw a name from one of the other four and buy a sweater for that person. It's a small simple thing but could be fun." Then again this time of the year not being alone were her main target and most likely so were there other ones with similar mind frames. "That could work as well, we have a year to think about it for 2021."

"Unless I am mistaken so is there Ded Moroz in Russia whom is blue, then we had a tan or green Santa before that in the 1880's and a bit before. The red were mainly spread by Coca-Cola in the 1930's however he were red on and off and even starry blue for a bit during the late 1880s-1890's. It should be noted though that whilst Coca-Cola made the red suit mainstream so were it addressed as a cartoonish one before that in red at times as well which stems from the fact that Santa is often interchanged with Saint Nicholas who were a bishop and bishops wore red. I think the green came from thinking of him closer to the elves which are often depicted as wearing green." Taking a deep breath. "I know of no other colors though albeit there are small ones called the Tomten in Scandinavia whom wear grey or red but they are not bringers of gifts." Yeah that was a long lesson.

Smiling to the two as she rummages through the sack.
    "What do you say Sonnie should we pick out one of the dog presents from the sack for the little cutie here? Or maybe let you draw one to give him when you get home? I promise that all the gifts are completely safe." Letting the romance questions go, she didn't seem to wanna talk about it so it most likely weren't any grand romance brewing there.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

After having received Sera's text, Cassandra gets herself ready for some heavy socialization. She knows there will likely be the bright, lovely, Springly wonders there - which is a good thing - but she knows it will be draining. She wears a black suede coat over a long, mauve dress. Her hair, given the bit of wind, is a bit of a mess, but she does what she can to tame her pin-straight, scarlet hair from frizzing up. As usual, for those who could see it, her colorful, polychromatic coloring dances upon her skin, ever shifting with seeming to be no rhyme or reason.

Hanging off of her arm is a little gift looking bag carrying something sweet. Hopefully if there was any gift giving, this would be enough. She had made it herself after all.

The Winter Fairest carries her own cool breeze with her, matching with the Winter air, however wherever she goes there seems to be the feeling of gentle rays of sunlight, slightly warming where it would touch. She orders herself a hot cocoa with a hint of peppermint and rum. It probably sounded gross to a lot of people, but she enjoyed it. She braces herself as she gazes around and spots some familiar faces. As she suspected, many of her Springly friends.

Quietly, she makes her way over, taking a little sip of her hot cocoa before joining them. Alright. Hanging out with people. You've got this. The way she comes up, she hopes she doesn't startle anyone. "Hello, Sarah, Sonnie... Miyo?" She doesn't remember if Yamiyo uses a separate name, so she gives that one a try to see what happens. "I heard there was a little get together for winter fun?" Looking over at Sera, she says, "Thanks for inviting me."

"Oh, I brought some fudge, by the way,"
    She says, holding out the little gift bag which she's carefully packaged little blocks of fudge in. The perfect size for snacking. "And I got carrots for you," she says to Yamiyo, pulling a little baggy of them from her bag and then chuckles, "Unless you want to join the festive fudge deliciousness?" She didn't figure she would, but she'd try. After all, she is the diplomatic Winter. Gotta make sure she builds these connections correctly.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Ugly sweater contests and Christmas. Name a more iconic pair!" More hot cocoa was slurped. "I like the idea of purple Santa. Very regal."

Yamiyo's history lesson on various kinds of Santa Clauses caused her eyes to glaze over a bit. It was doubtful Sonnie would remember most of that. She snapped out of it when presents were mentioned, however. "Huh? Oh, um... yeah! Fugly can have a present now. That's cool!"

Fugly watched the three women curiously, his attention bouncing towards whoever was speaking at the moment.

The arrival of the redheaded Fairest caught the Beast's attention. "That was quick! Hey, Cassie!" She waved at the Winter Courtier.

"Fudge? I knew I liked you!" She nodded firmly, as her ugly dog stepped over to sniff at Cassandra.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“It’s a possibility, one we can consider for next year, ask around and all that.” She was open to the idea.

She looks to Sonnie and Fugly, curious what would be decided. But she was certain he was getting a present either way.

The Nix’s face lights up when she spots Cassandra, and she waves, “Hey Cassandra! So glad you could make it!” then a nod, “There certainly is! Lots of activities to join in, or lots of food to eat and simply walk around enjoying the night! Can even get some smores and they have these adorable little portable heat stations for them!” she was clearly excited about it. “Anytime! You’re always welcome to hangout!” she liked the Winter.

Sapphires widen as she looks to the bag, “Fudge?” then a translucent hand was held to her chest, “You know the way to my heart.” She says with a giggle.

“Purple is the best color in my opinion.” Though she didn’t wear it a lot. Maybe she should?

Hands clapping, “Oh! What will Sir Fugly, the Defender of Fair Maidens get?” really curious what Yami could have in that bag for animals. Maybe a stuffie? Or a bone?

"Have we decided if we want to try the foods first, find a little fire to sit around and enjoy the food? Or something else?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Eyes shining up as she heard someone call her Miyo, looking towards Cassandra with glistening eyes for a moment seeing her antennae move before shaking her head back to reality. Coco had been the last to call her that, to hear it again brought out the memories. Smiling warmly towards her as she opens up her sack and shows it to her.
    "Would the fair maiden like a gift from the snow maiden this festive season?" Taking one of the carrots. "Thank you kindly and no, I have finally reached my goal weight and it took me months to lost those 10lbs I do not want them back now."

Giggling a bit.
    "Now that sounds nice, next year I am most definitely ordering a set of rainbow Santa suits to get people so we can have Santas of all colors." Taking up four gifts from her sack, lets see brown were for dogs. Kneeling back down and showing him the four. "Do you wanna pick one of them?" One a squeaky toy, one a bone, one a stuffed animal and one of them a good edible treat which one would he choose naturally the brown paper hiding the contents.

Her focus being on Fugly to much to really care where they would go as long as she could get more time with the little cuty.
    "We shall see next year, with all ideas floating around so is it sometimes hard to find one that suits the best." Ideas were one thing execution another.

"Hey all about that would you be interested in a destruction party?" Looking between them quickly before looking back to Fugly. "We get a bunch of cheap plates, vases and what not and just focus on destroying them with a bat. Thought it could be fun for January or February, pair it with some good food afterwards."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra tries not to wince at being called Cassie. She absolutely hated that name. Well, she hated being called it now, but she wasn't going to correct anyone right now. Instead, she gives an extra friendly smile, "I wasn't far from here, so that made it easy to get over. Oh, hello there." She pauses to squat down to gaze at the cute little dog before her, "You are such a cutie." She was surprised someone would name their pet Fugly, but she wasn't going to question it. After all, all dogs and cats are beautiful.

"I'm glad. And I'm glad I'm finally getting to hang out with Sonnie more. Everyone keeps telling me how awesome you are, but we've barely had a chance to talk aside from movie night." And anyone who likes Star Trek usually gets an extra respect point on her board.

"You are already the perfect size, Miyo. Seriously. Be careful about going to hardcore on weight loss."
    She'd seen so many people have problems with weight and self-image. So common in the entertainment industry, though more for singers and actors than for symphony musicians, thankfully.

"I'll put this out there: If we go get food and find a nice fire, we at least have some dessert for afterwards." She motions to the fudge and then gives a sweet smile at that. Food actually sounded pretty good right about now.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Next year it is," Sonnie nodded in agreement with Sera's idea. The Ugly Sweater Contest would become a thing. Too bad it would be such a long wait.

For now, she focused her attention on her dog and his seemingly impossible choice. Fugly looked at Yamiyo, a curious expression on his canine face. He sniffed at the array of wrapped gifts, each in turn. For whatever reason - we'll likely never know - the dog chose the stuffed animal toy. Not the food, surprisingly. He pawed at the package.

Cassandra may not have seen Fugly before, but the name made sense. He was a bizarre-looking mutt, a gangly combination of various canine breeds slapped together by nature into a result that could only be called So-Ugly-He's-Cute. He was a happy fellow, and clearly the three Springs doted on him.

"Whaaaaaaat?" The Beast grinned at the Winter. "Who said I'm awesome? I guess hiring that publicist was worth the price!" Laughing, she accepted a piece of fudge.

"I do believe food first is a grand plan! I'm not usually one to stuff my face in public," a blatant lie, "but I could be persuaded to indulge. Just this once."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Goal weight? Lost ten pounds?! From where? It made no sense to the Nix, "From where?! You're tiny." was that even healthy?

Oh! A selection for him to choose from! Which would it be?

Destruction party? “I’ll probably sit that one out. I’d much prefer to donate used plates and whatnot to a family in need of them than destroy them. But you have fun!” no judgement from her, just wasn’t her thing.

Giggling as Cassandra petted Fugly, “And he is the bravest of boys too. He’s defended Sonnie and I from evil murderous clowns two years in a row.”

She couldn’t deny that Sonnie was awesome. It was just how she was.

“Well, that sounds like an endorsement for food! But then the question is, which food? They have so many vendors here, something for pretty much any taste. Or we could each get something, and share?” it worked for her and Rhodes, but, they were engaged to be married. Not everyone liked sharing food. “Just an idea.” Throwing it out there.

Surprise appears on Sera’s face when he picked the stuffed toy! “Have to say, I would have lost that bet.” Cause she would have bet on the treat.

A hand was raised, “I will confess, I have been one of the people telling her how awesome you are.” No shame.

Smirking, “Well I’m glad you will indulge us this evening. If you need to be persuaded, I might sweeten the deal by offering to buy you some food. If that’s not enough, then I might need help from the others.” Eyes sparkling with humor and mischief.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her control of what she wanted to show and keep from showing on her face were usually quite well under her control but it was near impossible for her to not get glistening eyes of joy upon hearing that name.
    "Don't worry I 2-4 more pounds at the most but I am quite content with my current one so might even have a none healthy treat at Christmas." Maybe "Be warned though I put high value in the three meanings of my name." Smiling kindly towards her. "You sure you don't want a gift? I need to get this sack empty before I get home or else I am gonna have to convince someone to accept it all." She had no desire to take the gifts back home.

Putting two of the gifts back in her sack and opening one of them a little to make it easier for Fugly to open and then putting it down for him to open himself.
    "Merry Christmas Fugly." Toy giggling a bit "Sorry Sonnie dear I have to confess that I played a part in your hyping as well." Keeping the other gift in hand. "Perhaps we should give him this cupcake to if the rest of us are going to be eating." Looking up at Sonnie. "Don't worry I bought it from a doggie bakery so it's completely safe."

Shaking her head at her Queen.
    "Ohh no my lifestyle before coming here were to random and I were nearly at 100lbs, thankfully having a stable income and not needing to eat poorly along with jogging 3-5 times per week have finally made me fall down to a proper weight." Frowning a bit at her. "How about if I promise that for each thing we destroy so will I buy one and give to charity for those in need, hence the more you smash the more I will give. No idea if it will be fun though just something I saw as a tip for if you need to get some stress or aggression out." And she had started to build some stress as of late.

"Two years? Did those meanies come back again this year? What a brave little dog, we must make sure to shower you in Christmas gifts." She had already bought one for him luckily enough.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

All puppers are the best puppers and Cassandra was just happy to be around one, even though she was much more of a cat lady. There is a bit of a sigh at that thought as she watches Yamiyo give him the toy to play with. I do rather miss my little shadow. Not anytime soon.

"Oh goodness! Clowns! Sounds like the bravest boy I've ever met!"
    She smiles, though she's never had any problems with clowns, she knows how much they bother others.

Laughing a bit as the others confess, she places a hand on her hip, still carefully holding the fudge, "Honestly, everyone I've met has been so nice that it is difficult for me to believe it. It feels good considering back home," it was more than true. She's waiting for the other shoe to drop. Once things get difficult, she'll really know where people stand.

"I am always down for some funnel cake or some good hot dogs. Oh, if they have those candied pecans that would be amazing. Or is that only something from the south east?"
    She had no idea what kinds of local food they had here yet.

She gives Yamiyo the craziest look, "I'm sorry, what? 100 pounds? I don't shame people's weight, but Miyo that is not healthy for you to be that focused on weight when you are already so tiny. Eat what makes you happy and exercise, but that much focus on staying fit isn't losing weight isn't good for you. Staying healthy, yes, but weight loss, not so much." There is a friendly concern to her voice, which is hopefully coming across.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread