(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed and returned the hug to the Fairest, "And you still love me, which you can prove by sharing that ice cream cake!" Wink!

She nodded enthusiastically, "Si! Churros! The sexiest thing ever to come out of Portugal!" Honestly, the food-based trivia the Monkey knew was bizarre.

Laughing, she looked at Skye, "You've got quite the chili sauce obsession!"

"YES!" The Beast stood up excitedly, "Let's go beat the holy snot out of a pinata! I'm actually quite good at hitting things with sticks!" Ain't that the truth. Paper plate in hand, she motioned for the others to follow as she headed down the street towards the pinata games! There's people were gathered around, taking turns trying to hit the colorful donkey doll hanging from a metal stand set up for just this purpose. One person went at a time, and was blindfolded! Three swings for a dollar! Folks laughed as the current contestant missed his target by a wide margin.

Sonnie came up to watch, idly eating a taquito. "Hmm, so who wants to go first?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

More food talk, damn they should sit down and start a food talk show or something like that, didn't people create things on the web to talk of things they liked? Damn what were they named a clog, flog or well something with log at least probably an iLog yeat that sounded reasonable.

Waiting for the model to get out of her own mind, clearly she had brought up memories in her that took her effort.
    "Hmm thats hard, I honestly only have one true aim and goal in life the rest of the things around me is just meant for fun and to enjoy this life as long as it lasts one never knows when it ends so better have fun whilst it is still possible." Most things she did served a purpose and all worked towards a single aim in her mind how could that ever function with others?

"Wait what?" Her eyes instantly chasing after where those things were and watching the cupcakes like possessed, what was this masterwork of deliciousness. "Praised be the mother someone with culinary skills has seen the light." Looking intently at the cupcakes, not being able to take her gaze away from them. The rest of the food talk completely falling on deaf ears she was to gone to really focus on anything else unless it was something dangerous.

Regaining her posture to at least be able to talk with them.
    "No I just love spicy stuff, it's the food of the mother the ambrosia worthy of the gods to eat spicy things is what makes you feel alive."

Following as the energetic girl leads them towards a pinata.
    "Hey why don't the two of you start an iLog together where you talk about food and taste test it all I bet you could have fun doing that." True only one of them seemed to be into the food but it still needed good wording to function as well, the fact that what she meant was a blog or vlog was not something she had enough computer expertise to talk about.

Shaking her head towards Sera.
    "Whats the fun with being on the sidelines? One needs to have fun as well, if you just watch before you know it so will your hair turn gray and all you will have are memories of having watched from the sidelines. Take the main stage, live and have fun today whilst you still can."

Looking towards Sonnie and waving her hands.
    "Sorry not my style, you go ahead and have fun with that but blindfolded pinatas are not for me." She really didn't have the dollar to spend for it either, she needed to watch her money tightly to get the things she actually needed and couldn't afford to spend her money on things like that.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I have to prove it? Wow!” that hurt, “But we’ll see about the ice cream cake.” The wink returned.

Looked like it was the pinata that won out. “Something tells me you won’t need three swings.” She’d seen the Beasts staff, and she was quite sure Sonnie could use it too. “Me on the other hand, I don’t think I could hit it.” Not blindfolded.

Stepping off to the side to buy some of the cupcakes, she offers one to Skye and one to Sonnie. “They looked too good to pass up.” It was true. Plus, adorable little peppers! There was also an extra one in a box.

“You can go first if you want, I kinda want to dive into this cupcake first. Then I’ll take a few swings at it.”
    Why not? She was going to suck at it, but she’d look goo doing it.

“Those are great goals! Life is too short to not have fun and live it to its fullest!”
    she was always trying to have fun.

“Now a question, do you like the hot spicy that really has no flavor, or the spicy that gives the food a kick but maintains flavor? Cause I personally don’t like my food so hot and spicy that it loses its flavor, just seems like a waste to me.” Though it was fun to watch people eat that hot stuff.

Giggling, “Now that would be something! But truth be told, she is the expert on foods. I’m just willing to try just about anything at least once. And I think people would tune in to see her and hear her jokes.” Praising the Beast.

A shrug, “What’s wrong with wanting to watch every now and then?” her tone innocent enough, but she knew where the words could go.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Cupcakes. Taquitos. Burritos. So many good things to munch on, and yet, the allure of busting open a pinata had presented itself.

Sonnie gasped in sudden realization, "There might be candy inside!" Now this game was about to get serious!

Shoving the cupcake into her mouth, Sonnie handed her plate over to Seraphina and marched up to the man running the pinata game. Wordlessly, as she had a mouth full of cake and icing, the Beast handed over a dollar bill. In exchange, she was handed a red blindfold and a large stick, decorated with colorful streamers. It wasn't a staff, but it would do.

The blindfold was donned. The pinata guy spun the Monkey around a few times and then let her go! Uncertain which was to face, Sonnie started swinging in random directions, just hoping to make contact with anything other than a person!

BATTER UP!

She took her three swings... and she actually hit it! Once, at least!

"Woohoo! Did I kill it?" Sonnie asked, lifting her blindfold to peek. Indeed, she had cracked the stuffed donkey, and some candy was dribbling out! Grinning, she knelt to scoop up her spoils of war!

"YAY! I am the best! I am the best!" she chanted as she returned to Sera and Skye, hands full of candy!

Smack dat ass!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at the cupcake, slowly taking it and staring at it with hungry eyes. Licking her lips before slowly taking a small bite.
    “Mmmmhhh now that is good, you spoil me far to much. If this continues I might forget how to hunt or search for my own food, or are you trying to get me into your debt so collect something massive in return perhaps?” Looking her deep in the eyes and smiling a sinister smile “Or is this perhaps the underworld and you are luring me to remain down here for eternity?” Giggling a bit, something felt quite of though why throw so much money on a stranger?
    "I still think you should let me help out with some work to repay you or who knows perhaps there really is some hidden poison in one of them? The last one didn't seem to take hold."

“Go have fun, smacking defenseless things is not for me, I prefer to stalk my prey and then fell it with an arrow now that makes you feel alive.” Partially true but then again she really didn’t want to waste her money on anything else than to get necessitates and her current 12h work days with no pay didn’t really make her able to gather more money than the few things she could whittle and sell.

Slowly nibbling and enjoying the cupcake.
    “Well both to be honest, I do love all things spicy but it all depends on what you combine it with. Some things just get better by bringing out the flavor other things are just nice to feel the burn it all depends on what you have on the side or eat it with not to mention my mood for the day but I rarely say no to anything spicy. I guess you could say that it’s my achilees heel.” At least the one she was willing to share.

Shrugging her shoulders.
    “So just combine the two, discussions and talks from people with different views makes it more interesting not that I know much about all dot com stuff.”

Nibbling on the cupcake whilst slowly shaking her head.
    “Nothing wrong with watching at times as long as you remember to have fun at times as well. It’s to easy to become a spectator in this life and forget to live it, I can’t remember how many times I got stuck watching the kids around me have fun whilst not being able to join in. I had a lot more fun and so did they I think when I actually joined in and played with them instead of just watching them.”
    Ohh wait taking care of kids, now that was a distant memory how long had it been since she had made children burst with laughter nearly half a decade now? Wow it’s really different to be around normal people, this was starting to get hard. Even keeping tabs on where herself was and the persona she had created started to feel a bit of not that she was entirely sure which was which anymore.

Watching Sonnie.
    “Umm yes I am quite sure that is the whole point with Pinatas, or who knows it might be filled with chocolate coins now that would be pirate, arghhh.” Wrong day sure but it was still a fun thought.
    Looking over how she mistreated the cupcake, stuck in a daze at how one could not savor such a marvel, why ohh why poor cupcake you shall be remembered.

“Whoo take down your prey! Win this battle and savor that delicious winnings!”

Watching her return.
    “Well done you’re quite good at that, I guess this wasn’t your first piñata?”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, she accepted the plate, watching her friend get ready to beat on the pinata.

“Go Sonnie go!” Sera cheered, unable to clap with her hands full. But she made her support known by her loud cheers. “Show it who’s boss!” if anyone could defeat the pinata, it was the Beast.

Still cheering, “Way to go!” peering at the candy she had in hand, “Anything good in it?” looking from the candy to the paper pinata.

Another laugh, “Oh something tells me you’ll still be quite capable of finding your own food.” Playing along. “But since it seems to mean so much to you, then you can repay me by visiting me at my coffee shop sometime.” She wasn’t used to someone being all about letting them pay her back. And it was just some cheap food truck yummies. “Though if there is new poison, or me luring you away,” her voice drops, “I’ll never tell.” A sly smile appearing. Though the thought of luring someone away gave her the shivers.

“Computers aren’t really my thing. I use them for school and my business, but that’s about it. But I do know some internet savvy people who might be willing to help us out.” Not that she intended to do a food show online. Seemed like a good way to get noticed, and not in a good way.

“Oh, I do. I’ve built a lot of my life around enjoying everything life has to offer. But sometimes watching the joy and excitement in others is just as fulfilling.”
    Especially if you add a little desire into the mix.

Handing Sonnie the plates, “My turn!” and she makes her way up, handing over the money and accepting the blindfold and stick.

Now the spins really disorientated her, for her first swing was wild, completely missing the pinata and spinning her all the way around and onto her ass. But the Nix simply laughed, accepted the numerous hands offered to help her up, dusted her butt off, cause white dress, and tried again. But it just wasn't to be, none of her swings hit the pinata.

Taking the blindfold off, she laughed and bowed to the crowd, shrugging off the embarrassment of falling and walked back over.

Still laughing, “Ok, don’t let me try that again.” Laughing at the whole thing, and trying to see behind her to see if the dress was still dirty. “And that stays between us.” A wink to Sonnie.

<span style="color:red;">Dramatic Failure!</span>

failure

failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie, busy sorting through her well-gotten gains, blinked in surprise at Skye, "You're an archer? I somehow doubt they'll let you blindly fire arrows at the pinata. I mean, it'd be kinda cool to see, but it also sounds like a recipe for disaster. However, a stick is the proper method for getting some delicious pinata guts!"

She held up her assortment of Mexican candy brands and grinned, "I think so? I never even heard of most of these. Or any of them, honestly. I'm gonna enjoy trying them when I get home!" She nodded, stuff the big handful of sweets into her bag. After all, she still had other foods to finish here first!

The Beast happily accepted her plate of taquitos and burritos back from the Treasured. "Yeah! Go for it, Sera! You can doo eet!"

She snerked when the Nix fell down, though she quickly covered her mouth to muffle it. Fairest generally did not like being laughed at, even though Seraphina was better than most about that sort of thing.

She grinned and nodded to her Queen, winking back, "What happened? I saw nothing!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nibbling her cupcake slowly, wanting to make it last for as long as possible.
    "Sounds good, Ill come by your coffee shop and help you with some work needed there whether it's an event you need to set up for or something that just needs repaired or whatever else you might need help with." It was important to repay your debts.
    Shrugging her shoulder.
    "Well I guess I will see if I suddenly faint or wake up somewhere weird or who knows perhaps something else as long as it isn't a hospital I don't like them." Ok fine she didn't really have anything against them but she didn't want to take the chance of if the police would find her, she might still be listed as a missing person after all and even though the case was probably long since buried so could it potentially bring up talks and discussions she had no desire of going through.

Stopping for a second before talking in a direct and concerned manner.
    "Hey are you ok? I have seen you temporarily freeze up and now you seem cold despite the warm air, is something wrong?"

Rolling her eyes and biting her lips.
    "Well that's more than me, I know how to click the internet icon and start up youtube to get my music flowing as long as things go clearly other than that I don't know squat. Heck don't even know how to write a paper on them, I prefer pen and paper now that is reliable and is actually physically there." Not that she liked studying, reading or writing to begin with at all though.

Still slowly nibbling on her cupcake, it seemed to keep her quite still and careful as to not soil, drop or dirty it in any manner.
    "Well you know yourself the best, just make sure to never have any regrets in life."

Cheering her on as she went up to smack that evil Pinata monster and claim it's hidden treasure.
    "Go amazonian warrior go! You've got this, show that hoarder of candies why one shouldn't mess with the amazons go!" Hmm ok that didn't went that well but still she did something that was at least a good thing.
    "Well tried, better luck next time."

Laughing towards Sonnie.
    "Ohh but wouldn't it be fun to see all those arrows fly wildly around and see where they landed?" Ohh no it wouldn't, it would probably be quite lethal for those that happened to be in the wrong place. "Well I admit that I have fired with a blindfold on more than once before but never around crowds so it might be best to avoid that for now at least. Also"
    making a small cross and pretending to pray "poor wonderful cupcake to not be savored to it's fullest."

Looking at the candy.
    "Now you do know the rules of pinata candy I hope? You must give one piece of candy for each year you have lived to the youngest childs that can eat them around you and only keep the amount of candies above your own age making it slightly harder each passing year to get a bigger haul." True she just came up with that on the spot right there and then but it seemed like a nice rule to make sure the children got some candy.

Shaking her head towards the final comments.
    "So when does battle take place and where do you see which side you get to be on? I don't speak much Spanish but I think I know one or two curse words at least."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was still absently wiping the back of her dress, “I hope it didn’t stain.” A pout. Not that it couldn’t be cleaned, but it would still suck.

Beaming to Sonnie, “Exactly!” she knew Sonnie would get it.

Waving off the concern, “I’m fine, just got one of those sudden chills! You know, the ones that seem to come out of nowhere.” Those were a thing.

Rolling her eyes, “I had to learn on the fly for my business. So much of the inventory and paperwork are done on different computer programs. It was a mess at first, but, I got some help with them and it’s a lot easier now. Though there’s some things I wouldn’t even know how to do. Like the webpage stuff?” a shake of her head, “I have nothing. But have hired a company that keeps it running.” Less of a headache and her breaking things that way.

“Oh, I don’t have regrets. Everything that has happened in my life, from great things to mistakes, have helped shape me into who I am today. So I’ve learned to regret nothing and learn from everything.” Regrets dragged you down.

“Speaking of arrows, I think it’d be fun to learn to shot a bow sometime. If you ever get a space where you can offer lessons, let me know and I’ll take you up on them. Though after the whole pinata thing, probably best to make sure there are no other people around.”
    She jokes with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had a mouthful of burrito again. This time, however, she swallowed before talking. Progress! She looked skeptically at Skye, "I'm not sure that would be fun, so much as bloody."

Her expression got even more skeptical. And suspicious. Slowly, she shook her head. "I've never heard of this tradition, and I refuse to participate on religious grounds. It's against my faith to share candy." A nod. "Keepst Thou Sweets to Thineself. It's, like, the first commandment." Obviously.

"I learned a little archery in high school. We had a class in P.E.. I might even remember some of how." The Beast grinned at Sera, "I think you'd be fine, as long as you weren't doing it blindfolded." That would be hilarious to watch... from behind cover.

The last of her burrito was stuffed into her waiting mawmouth.

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread