Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A perfectly sculpted eyebrow arches at Sonnie.

Then a playful, yet calculated smile appears, “Oh! I get what she’s saying.” Looking to Skye, “She’s explaining how horrible she thinks the burrito is.” A slow nod as she looks back to the Beast.

“And now she’s asking if we think the food is as horrible as she does. And did we want to go find a place that sells salad. Because it would be tastier.” Her sapphires sparkled as she watched Sonnie.

“Now?”
    blinking as she looked back to the pink haired girl, “I have a dress on. A short one at that! I can’t jump in a bouncy house in a dress!” well, she could. And there might have been a time when she would have for the Glamour. But she was spoken for, and that wasn’t appropriate behavior.

Listening, she nods, “I wonder if it’s a mixture of two different species that people have confused. And now I kinda want to look into this lore more! I wonder what the college library has?” she looked thoughtful for a moment. “Lore can be such a fascinating subject. Especially with stories and tales that are similar, yet very different among cultures. Maybe I need a third major!” this could be fun! Did she have time for that? Of course she did!

“I’ll go with you guys and watch. Holding food, drinks and bags.”
    She offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oo dun nuh kuyutta! Ah dun bwaluv oo!" Sonnie said, having taken a second big bite of her burrito after finishing the first. She was apparently going to keep up this game of being misunderstood.

"Duhz nu bunthah huthuz heuh! Oo unt fund un!" She shook her head at Skye. "Wuthz uh bunthah huth?"

The Monkey looked to Sera, narrowing her eyes at the Nix, but in a bemused manner. "Oo thunk oo tho thmawt! Dun oo?" She shrugged innocently, "Oo thunk ah gud ah pwabum wuff sulwud? Jukks un oo!" She grinned smugly as she chewed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just shaking her head this act was just getting boring and she saw no reason to entertain this kind of annoying behavior.
    Her eyes looking towards Sera.
    "Salads are good, especially with some chili sauce on them now that is a tasty treat. I do prefer chicken salad though but only if they make the chicken right. Naturally nothing beats a home made one so you can perfect it."

Raising her eyes at the model, modesty once again a trait she did not posses.
    "Hmm sadly I don't know how to fix that issue if you think that really is one, sorry shame and modesty are not things I take much attention to. I am much more of a do what you desire when you desire it as long as you don't hurt anyone else type of girl. Is there no one here that sells some shorts or we can see if there is a covered one we can use alone for a couple of minutes without anyone being able to look in from the outside if that would make it easier?"
    Was she herself just weird or was this common things to think about?

Nodding in agreement.
    "Yes it most certainly can be, I would love to travel the world and just study folk tales and lore, gathering tales from each corner of the world and see how things differ everywhere especially talking with older people in more rural regions where tales have not died out to much or all gathered into the modern era of just reading up on things behind a screen." Who knows how much truth there were to every tale and how much fun it would be to see great woods of each region of the world.

A grand smile lighting up on her face.
    "Hey you liked events you said? Why not plan an evening where everyone invited is to bring one or more folk tales passed down in their families that they share with everyone else and then focus the night on folk tales and beings in them that you then discuss and compare with one another. So many people have something their parents or grandparents told them about when they were young or tales they could ask of them today that is just slowly fading out of existence."
    That was sadly true so many old tales had already died out and more were lost to the ages with each lunar cycle.

Shaking her head before starting to do backwards cartwheels whilst standing in place.
    "Seems like she is lost to the food for now and has no interest in moving whilst she still has food to consume."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Lightly laughing, “You should know by now that I won’t let the subject drop so easily.” She teases.

Eyes narrow back, “Oh? No ice cream cake either?” a mock shocked expression, “That one hurts, but I shall battle the ice cream cake sitting in my freezer on my own then. It shall be a difficult battle, but I will make it.” Then she taps her lips, thinking, “Now, was it chocolate, strawberry, chocolate and strawberry or banana chocolate I had bought?” the grin returned.

“Wait a second!” turning to Skye, “Chili sauce on salad?! Now I have to try that.” It didn’t exactly sound good, but she was curious.

“Oh, it’s not about shame or modesty. Not at all, I'm quite comfortable without clothes.” The Nix was very comfortable in her skin, naked and clothed. “But now that my heart belongs to another, flashing a crowd just doesn’t seem right.” Nope. That was only for one to see.

“Traveling the world sounds like a wonderful life goal. Going from place to place, studying the people, culture and everything else. That would be the dream job.” Or not even a job. Just travel.

Her face lights up, “Skye! That is a brilliant idea!” she gushed, clearly loving the idea. “Maybe even find a way to comprise them all into a book to mark the event!” how hard would that be? Would people be willing to participate?

“That might be the case, but there is a way around it.”
    She says standing, smoothing her skirt, “We entice her with more food. Like that vendor over there who sells something I don’t think she’s tried yet.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Eyes widened in sudden panic! Arms flailed in distress! Grunts and coughs and muffled screams echoed from her throat!

Was Sonnie choking?!

No.

No, she was just reacting to Seraphina's teasing about ice cream cake. She finally swallowed her mouthful of burrito, and now able to speak clearly, she focused an indignant glare at the Fairest.

"First off, how dare you, madam! One must never joke about ice cream cake!" She slammed a fist on the table to emphasize the 'never.' "It is no laughing matter, and I am deeply hurt that you would use the food of the gods in such a base manner!"

Wait, had she once said the food of the gods was nachos?

In any case, she changed her tone. The outrage was gone, and now she looked forlorn, shining big eyes at the Nix, "You wouldn't really eat it without me. Would you?" Look at that lower lip quiver!

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Food and dessert damn this girl would get issues when she grows older and her metabolism slows down unless she takes care. Well one is only young once and if food is ones passion then go for it.

Licking her lips at the salad comment.
    "Yeah it's so good, especially on a chicken salad ohh it really livens it all up and just makes your tongue dance with happiness" Looking a bit out of it for a second whilst thinking about it before shaking her head back to reality.

A confused look at the amazon model her mouth speaking what she should perhaps only have been thinking.
    "Wow is that also something to think about in a relationship, I thought it was just the physical stuff. So many rules how do you keep track of them all, I must actively remember just to put clothes on most days if it isn't cold."

Shaking her head.
    "No not a job, if you do it as a job you report to someone, might have deadlines, people who control where you go and so forth. Now as an independent author perhaps but as someone hired to do it so would you lose the freedom and beauty with it as such I would not like that idea, you need to be able to go where the wind takes you and where the skies smiles at you, I gotta stay true to my name right." A quick wink as she speaks of her name, not that she thought that anyone else besides herself truly would understand the meaning behind it but that was ok she understood it that was enough.
    "Just be around and take in endless tales from all over the world as you find the tales, stay with tribes until it feels right to leave, speak with elders that most people would just dismiss and take in all the tales of the world now that is a dream."

Thinking for a second.
    "Why not, if someone is good at telling stories and writing so could you gather all the tales people tell, spice them up with some flair to make it interesting and then release the tales for the world to help them survive in this modern day and age so that our grandchildren might enjoy them one day to. The written word is powerful and should not be taken lightly nor forgotten it is all that remains of tales one day and helps us spread those tales long after our earthly shells have returned to the mother."

Laughing at the monkeys reactions, damn she was really a food lover.
    "Remember to put some chili sauce on the ice cream cake." smiling as she says the words, holding back a light giggle at how weird something like that sounded whilst trying to imagine how it would taste "and welcome back to understandable speaking. You ready to find something you're friend here can wear so we can get her to bounce as well without showing anything that is purely meant for the person whom lives inside of her heart or to have some fun?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Was the Beast choking?! Sera begins to step over to her friend, prepared to save her.

When it turns out she was….fine.

“I was not joking.”
    A hand placed delicately on her chest, “I would not joke about ice cream cake, I was quite serious.” Damn right she was.

Then her arms cross over her chest as she arches an eyebrow, “Oh, that doesn’t work on me.” a smirk slowly appears, “But it did work to get you talking.” Which had been her whole point.

“Well now I’m going to have to try it! With the warmer weather, I like to add things like strawberries to salads, but I foresee some chili sauce in my future!” she really sounded excited about it.

Shrugging, “There is no right or wrong way to be in a relationship. And the only rules are the one you set with the other person, or persons.” No judgement. “It wasn’t something he demanded or asked of me, it’s just something I’ve decided to do.” Another shrug.

“Oh, that is soo true! But I’m not sure I could accurately put my thoughts into a book about traveling, but maybe taking pictures!”
    what a life that would be!

“Hmm, maybe even with some illustrations. I’d have to see if there is someone who could make appropriate illustrations that aren’t cartoony, but bring life to the words.” Hmm. She could draw, but maybe there was someone else who could as well.

“Oh, don’t say that! Cause now I’m going to be curious about it and that’s dangerous.”
    Laughing. “Ok, lets go. I’ll buy you some food on our journey!” a peace offering to Sonnie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Ha ha ha! The Wyrd will never let her get fat. That's not how the story goes! The Monkey eats and fights and has fun and lives forever! Okay, maybe not the last part.

"Chili sauce on..." Sonnie made a disgusted face, sticking her tongue out. "I would never desecrate an ice cream cake like that!" The gall of some people! She raised an index finger in thought, "Now, whipped cream, on the other hand..."

She continued to pout at Sera, "How can you be so cold to your bestie?" Outsmarted by a mermaid! Oh, the humiliation!

"Oh, persons? Plural? I've heard about that." What were they called? Poly-something? Still a new idea to her, but it sounded interesting.

"I draw the best stick figures!" Sonnie nodded, knowing that she did and that this really didn't help anyone.

"To wear?" She looked about the block party area, "Well, there's some stands selling t-shirts and sombreros!" The Beast downed the last of her margarita, and picked up her paper plate with the remains of her taquitos and burrito. "There's also a truck selling churros!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Strawberries in a salad well sure all fruits and vegetables worked together.
    "Personally I am quite fond of adding in apples and berries into most things when I can, they were quite easy to find growing up so we often picked them left and right and added into both food and just for snacks. I think I lived on apples and berries alone for a week straight once when I got into an argument with a friend which led me to run away from home." Laughing for a couple of seconds "Little tip when you runaway in the middle of a giant forest make sure you know which way you come from or you will get quite lost, I am lucky that it was in the summer at least so I never had to think about the cold."

Wait what, her eyes going big then a giant sigh.
    "So there isn't a right or wrong way but people might expect one thing or the other yeah I would be a horrible girlfriend. Note to future self if you get into one sit down and ask what rules you play by immediately and then break up if you can't agree to them." She could never limit herself to much or she would cease to be and that would be more than she could handle.

Placing her right foot against her left knee, standing on her toes and spinning around twice.
    "Well the point would be to write down the tales of others so as such it would be quite easy but then again what one is after doesn't need to be the same as what the other one is after."
    Had they gone away from preserving the stories of people before they died out and just gone into writing a travelers journal?

Quickly nodding.
    "Yes that is a good idea, pictures draws people from all ages in if they are well made go for that do it. Then spread it online and make more people do it all over the world to preserve all the tales we can. Start some of those weird hashtags thingies and make it global."

Smiling.
    "Never forget curiosity killed the cat but curiosity also led us to evolve and many a things in our lives would never have come to be if one wasn't curious and brave enough to try it. Nothing ventured nothing gained."

Licking her lips as she watches the monkey girl.
    "How about chili infused whipped cream now that would be a treat. Or add some hollowed out strawberries with chili sauce inside of them or just melt it all into a soup and add some hot sauce." True some of these didn't even sound good but at least it kept her talking and not filling her mouth with food and trying to speak.

Hmm yeah poly was a thing as well and well in truth that was probably something she was far closer to being able to grasp but still not exactly correct either.
    "Hmm I doubt any of those would do, sorry except the idea to find a none see through one that we can commander for a little while I see no solution to get you inside of one." Hey everyone deserved to have some fun and let loose not just stand on the sidelines and watching.

Looking between the two of them.
    "Is there something fun around here that we all could do and that you both would feel comfortable with? Remember I only have minutes at best before the poison kills me so don't take to long to decide."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking, “Cold? That wasn’t cold, that was me being playful. And you know you still love me!” she says with a small hug.

“Oh! Churros!” those sounded good.

Running away through the woods? There was a moment where the Nix seemed to freeze in place, lost in thought. She remembered running away, but not through the woods, though the Hedge. The woods would have been a cake walk and welcome.

A few moments go by before she shakes her head, pushing the memories away.

Focusing back on the conversation, “I don’t think you would make a horrible girlfriend. The key to relationships is not only being open and honest with each other, but finding someone who wants the same things you do. There is someone out there for everyone, and I think someone will show up. But always important to make sure you both want the same thing.” Otherwise it was destined to fail.

“Speaking of chili infused things,”
    she points a booth out, “they have chili chocolate cupcakes with chili cream cheese frosting! Look! They even have cute little chili’s sticking out!” she just might have to get some of those.

“Oh! And lime and tequila infused strawberries! Oh, wow…banana foster chimichangas!”
    there was too many sweets, “I have a feeling I’m leaving with boxes of deserts.” Except the tequila ones.

“That’s ok. And I’m still perfectly ok watching you two. But lets see,”
    slowly pulling her eyes away from the deserts, “Lets see. They have some pinatas, looks like there are some women leading some type of dance thing over there. You two could do body shots and see how big of a crowd you can gather. And I’m usually comfortable with just about everything, I love having fun!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 8 of 13 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread