Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wait that was true she had eaten a burrito when they first met, damn how big of a stomach did this girl have? Sure she could eat out of necessity and had stuffed in a lot at times for necessity or just because she didn't know when she would get that kind of food again but that was special times normally she couldn't eat that much and this girl wasn't much bigger than her, what kind of a hellish metabolism did she have?

Looking over the model tall girl.
    "No there is nothing wrong with your height, I mean I would love to see you in some form of amazonian outfit complete with a spear now that would be a sight for the ages but you're height is just a rare one. I would guess your height is about as common as my short stature somewhere around the 9-12 percentile. It is a wonderful sight to behold."

Encouraging one another did you need to do that to in a relationship? Damn she had a lot to learn.
    "All right I don't know why but romance seems to come up all around the city, must be the spring sadly besides the sleeping together and faithfulness I know nothing about them."
    Laughing at herself "Ask me to fire an arrow, go hunting with a bow and arrow or just how to survive in nature overall and I'm your girl but sorry relationships might just as well be written in Latin." She really didn't know any dating codes worthy to mention besides the ones just mentioned.

A glance at Sera as she speaks of mermaids.
    "Western or Asian ones? If their Asian ones I would recommend to avoid them they can be quite nasty and far from the Ariel version but some western ones can be kind however one can never know."
    Her presence seeming completely calm as she spoke of them like it was a common thing, she had never met any of course well not as far as she knew at least but she had heard the tales at least.

Smiling at Sonnie.
    "So I take it that you're not familiar with the folktales of the Cherokee and Inuit tribes then? They have quite a lot of tales, sadly the media or the world doesn't seem to embrace them all to much though but there is a lot of mysterious beings there. Some kind but many a ones not so nice then again in my experience so are most folk tales not filled with kind beings more often than not being things made as warnings or to describe evil whilst good ones do occur so are they highly outnumbered, I am no expert in Asian folktales but I do know that they have a lot of pranksters though whom aren't exactly evil just annoying."

Looking towards Sera.
    "No idea what but I will gladly share with you if you like. I do would like to do some work to pay you back though so if you ever need a pair of extra hands for something don't hesitate to summon me."

Ohh the energetic one didn't watch her food, a hand silently and quickly making it's way to her plate moving it a quarter of an inch before quickly pulling her arm back.
    "There has been a lot of talk of romance here and there say is there someone you have got your eyes upon or how was your first date?" Placing her hands under her chin cupping them up whilst watching her trying to look innocent and appealing not that she did her best the gesture in itself was mostly just for fun but she was curious.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

See, the Nix had picked a food truck that appeared to have the fastest moving line. Because lets face it, no one likes waiting in line, especially for food that smelled delicious!

So it was only a matter maybe ten minutes before she makes her way back to the table, two plates of burritos in her hands. Putting them on the table, “These are chicken and these are beef.” Pointing to the plates. “And the guy says the beef ones are very spicy, so, we’ll see about that.” A wink offered to Skye.

“And I’m five eleven Sonnie.” She adds, picking up a beef burrito and blowing on it.

“German ones specifically.”
    She had looked up part of her Kith, well, the name specifically. Anything else required a library and knowledge she didn't have.

“Did I miss anything else?” taking a careful bite of her burrito. Not only because it was hot, but her dress was white.

“Romance? Who’s romance?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"What? No, I know, um," she paused and thought. Native American folklore was out of her wheelhouse, but there was a Beast kith that came to mind! "Coyote! Quite the tricky fellow!" Sonnie nodded, proud of her very limited knowledge. "I'm not an expert, but I know some Chinese stuff my gram told me as a kid." She took a sip of her 'rita. "When I was a kid, I mean. Not when my gram was a kid. That'd be, like, impossible."

The Monkey grinned at Sera, "See? Model tall. It's cool! I'm just a shorty short!"

"Oooo, spicy!" Her hand finger-walked across the table towards the beef burritos, even though she hadn't finished her taquitos yet. Sneaky hand sneaked towards the food. Stop! Hide behind the napkin holder! Okay, coast clear, proceed! Tipey-toesfingers!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing as Sonnie explains her stuff.
    "No no no don't try to fool me here missy I know what you are." Staring deeply into her eyes speaking in a cold direct manner "you little missy are a...time traveler that went back in time in order to make sure your grandmother met your grandfather after you nearly got written out of time thanks to a tricky Coyote and that is how you know about the Coyote don't try to fool my keen intellect or perhaps you're the coyote and just lulling us into a false sense of security."

Smiling and then watching her arm as if watching a clock.
    "What has it been now like 8-9 minutes? Isn't it about time you tell me how to get the antidote soon before the poison takes my life? Also I moved your plate like a quarter of an inch when you weren't looking just so you know."

Looking over Sonnie
    "Well you're slightly taller than me at least so at least that's something."

Watching Sera return, immediately reacting to the word of spicy nabbing it.
    "Sounds delicious."
    Breaking of a third of it and then putting the plate back, softly testing a bite.
    "Mmm not bad, not bad at all."

Smiling at Sonnie.
    "Don't worry I am not mean enough to make your stealth mission be for nothing."

Slowly eating of the burrito part she had ripped of.
    "Well German ones would fall into the category of western based ones hence not as bad, still tales vary the merfolk are the mixed ones where some speak of them kindly whilst others speak of them as drowning people which to follow is up to which tales you prefer. Personally I like Disney's version they just seem a lot more like ones you wanna hug and know that you won't be pulled to a watery grave."
    That was just cuter not that she was an easy person to drown, some life and breathing could be solved but still who else knows what could happen.

Placing her arm up on the table as if for arm wrestling, tilting her head to the left and resting it on against her palm.
    "Ohh nothing I was just trying to get her to tell me if she had anyone she fancied or how her first date was, you have spoken of your love, I have told of my story in the department hence it is her turn now by all accounts."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I think you’re the perfect height. Being tall is not all it’s cracked up to be.” Model tall. Huh.

Spying the finger walk, she pushed the plate closer to them. Though she was really amused by the whole process of the monkeys sneaky fingers. But, she was happy to share with her friend.

Sapphires move to the pink haired Skye, “Spicier than the last ones?” she asks.

There was a shrug, “I think mermaids can be both. Sweet and approachable, but can easily kill you if they have to. And I don’t think things have to be bad, we don’t know what they’ve had to endure to survive. So judging them as bad or good is unfair in my opinion. I’d much rather sit and talk with one and learn about the lives they’ve lived.” She could be a good mermaid, or an evil one. A little bit of both sides intertwined in her.

“Ohh.” The word drawn out, “This will be good!” eyes filled with mischief look to Sonnie, “So, story time?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"I'm good with my height. It's great for bouncy houses, like I said," Sonnie nodded. Plus, she could climb like nobody's business. "And I'm taller than Skye! Slightly. I call that a win!"

She squee'd as she got a hold of a spicy beef burrito! Mission accomplished! Luxuriously, she inhaled the delicious aroma. "Ahhhh, fine crafted!" And she still had a couple taquitos left, as well. Life was good this evening!

The Monkey was in the middle of taking her initial bite of that burrito when both Seraphina and Skye were suddenly looking to her expectantly. She sat there, one end of the burrito crammed into her open mouth, as she blinked in confusion.

Wait, who's turn? For what? Story time? Did they want her to tell a story? Was this a contest?

"Ah kun tug," her muffled voice intoned, "Ah gud bwahwuduh un ma muvv!"

Simply removing the food item from her maw before speaking was apparently not an option.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking small bites.
    "Yeah a bit, almost enough to consider a glass of milk but not enough to make your eyes fill up or to need several sips of milk. I still stand by my word that I would love to be of aid with some nice work in order to repay the kindness though."
    Slowly eating of her third of the burrito.

Nodding.
    "If they are out there so yeah I do not doubt that they can be both just like us humans, sadly to many tales are written from a human perspective for obvious reasons and as such of course most beings in folk tales will come of in one of two ways. Either kind and benevolent in a way to make them the good person in a tale or as a evil monster, we like to see ourselves as the good ones even gods if you look at mythology often comes of as the evil one whilst humans tries to portray themselves as good even if they follow this evil." Taking a big bite of the burrito, savoring the taste for a while before continuing to speak.
    "However from what I have heard so are there an Asian tale of mermaids with teeth that could rival a shark and whom loves to feast on humans, wonder where that tale came from to begin with. Then again I am not that big of a master so my details aren't that perfect I mainly know basic level stuff from various books at the library. I know a lot more about indigenous folk tales, they were quite common around where I grew up."
    Yeah growing up white and feeling like a minority might not be the tale most Caucasians in the country could feel connected to but for her it had been the norm not that she had thought about it that often though it just became her normal.

Smiling at Sonnie.
    "Well you do have a perfect height then again so is every height as long as the body is proportionate and doesn't cause you issues and you can feel comfortable in your own skin. Heck with my short stature I have used my gymnastics skills more than once to reach stuff high up which is always a fun thing and it is really good for hiding. Everything has advantages if you just look for them, it is often far to easy to see the disadvantage in things plus as you said people will often mistake you for younger than you are which can be a boon right."
    Performing a small wink trying to be cute as she spoke of being mistaken for younger than one is.

Making a move with her hands to sign the mouth full of food talking girl to stop.
    "Ohh no missie no trying to tell the tale with the mouth full and then say that you told it, either tell the tale or say that it is private and you don't wanna talk about it and instead give up some other interesting story."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Well, if I rent a bouncy house no one is keeping me out because I’m tall.” A nod at the end. They could fight her; she was bouncing in it.

“There is also chicken ones if you wanted one of those.” She would always share her food with Sonnie. That’s what besties did.

The Nix burst out laughing seeing the Beast looking surprised with food in her mouth. “Nice look!” she teases while still laughing.

“You’re gonna have to try that again without the food. I’m not completely fluent in that language.” Nope.

Waving off the offer from Skye, “That’s really nice of you, but it’s ok, really.” Seriously, it was a good.

“That is what makes me question how true the tales are. But I've heard that there is always some hint of truth in tales and stories. We only know what us, the humans, are telling. We have no way of knowing how things happened from the mermaid’s point of view. I mean, I’m sure there are mean mermaid’s, but surely not all of them are bad.”
    That’s just ridiculous. “Hard to say where that one came from. One could venture to guess that perhaps the mermaid’s were forced to feast on humans because their natural food source was gone. Or they just like people.” A shrug, “Hard to know.” But mermaid’s were fake. Right?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonja bit off the end of the burrito, though her mouth remained full. She continued to speak around the spicy beef and beans and flour tortilla as she chewed it all (slowly), "Oo kun bunth un da bunthah huth una tum oo unt!" she (sort of) said to Sera.

"Chuhkun uth gud," she nodded. "Uh luk chuhkun!"

Her bright eyes turned to Skye, "Yuth, uhm da pwuffuk hut. Thuk oo." The Beast's head cocked to one side, her gaze curious, "Wuh uh guda tuh ah tull?"

"Uh uwuz untud ta suh ah muhmudz tull!" she laughed through her food, somehow managing not to choke as she looked at Sera and winked.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking intensely at Sera.
    "Why wait? Lets find one right now and jump!" Jumping up, finishing the rest of the burrito part she took for herself. "Let's go, who cares what people think if any judges you or looks their just envious lets go."

Nodding towards Sonnie.
    "Yeah come on lets go bounce and then repeat that story without any food in your mouth or I am gonna tell the Coyote to steal a little bit of all your food for a year." Starting a silly chant whilst waving her hands around like calling forth a spirit. No actual magic or will going into her words though, it was just her goofing around carefully making sure to avoid any similarities from high speech nor working any will into it. She wasn't that skilled in spirit but who knows she did have the connection and did not want to accidentally draw the attention of things.

Laughing her playfulness of, although wondering if she could actually do that if she studied the spirit arts that were a part of her blessings from the primal wild. She really had to talk to Anima about the power of the spirit world soon.
    "Suit yourself, I don't mind a bit of hard work though. Might give me a chance to meet more people in the city as well which is never something bad."

Wow she really went into the talks about mermaids ok lets see where this could go.
    "Well if we assume that the tales comes with a bit of truth to them and that these beings either have existed or still does then are they both the same or totally different species? One of them is talked to look like you and me from the waist up ala Ariel the Asian ones are said to be scaly, long horrible claws, massive teeth that can tear into the flesh of man like we were soft food. This grand change in appearance must come from something so are they just related or totally different beings just both living in the sea and having been mixed up due to the times? If we remove human logic is there something in their nature that can drastically change them? And if there are is it similar to a Wendigo? Or are the cute and nicer ones the original ones and the Asian ones created by magic being transformed into that state? There are plenty of legends about people being transformed into monsters like that spider chick in Greek mythology."

Waving her hands for the two to come with to a bouncy house whilst jumping around.
    "Any way come on lets go find one and bounce now."

Page 7 of 13 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread