(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Um, yeah..." she nodded, slowly, as Sera reassured her. She welcomes the hand squeeze. "He does sleep a lot. I guess he'll be okay..."

Then Skye continued on with the statistics of dog sleeping habits, and Sonnie just pouted and stared into her solo cup.

It was important that she care. The Gentry would never care how hard a 'pet' pushed themselves. Thus, Sonnie needed to care. A lot. She had to feel the emotional pain. She had to by empathetic. It wasn't hard, as she honestly loved her ugly little dog.

Well, time to eat her feelings! "I'm gonna get some, um, taquitos." The Beast stood to leave the table. "Be right back!" With that, she ran off to a food truck selling taquito dishes.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Listening to the two talk, taking in the feeling and sensation waiting for her time before she carried on.
    The stare weren't really hard to handle though, if she noticed it she didn't seem to care at least not visibly so.

Looking a bit saddened to have caused this scene as Sonnie gets up to get some food, waiting for her to be a bit away before carrying on with her words.
    "Something tells me I shouldn't have said that, I did mean it as a good thing if he sleeps a lot so will he probably be around longer and is actually in higher chance of being healthy provided he gets enough exercise and good food as well. Sorry though I have a tendency to act before I think, far to used to go on instinct and let that guide me."

Looking over the beauty for a couple of seconds.
    "I do wonder though, how many women of your build can there be around? What one in 10-15 women are as tall as you? Wouldn't it earn more to sell the clothes, take the money and buy good quality second hand clothes and then donate them to get a bigger load of clothing available to women of all heights? If it gets in routine so can you even stack up on clothing needed for the accurate time of the year like buying warm coats to hand out in the winter, good rain coats for the autumn and so forth. It's a bit of work though which is a different story, then again it is always easier to make clothes shorter than to lengthen them so depending on clothings so is it perhaps not that big of an issue."

Listening to the talk of the dress before just shrugging her shoulders.
    "An artist needs to be challenged, sometimes you need to test something new to widen your horizons or just get the stuff in. You never know what you will end up loving if you don't try it, you never know where your talents lie if you do not test everything you could possibly fancy and most important of all. Sometimes we just need to have some fun, who cares about the results as long as is it was fun to try it. I do would love to see your coffee shop though, where is it located?"

Her eyes lighting up about the ones you needed to hike for.
    "That sounds like a good days trip, I do would like to know of them all though the more you know the better. But the hiking ones sounds good to have for the summer, hopefully less people and I have no issues with taking a short stroll in the woods." Coming from the girl who could call a three day hike a short relaxing stroll but still that was just her.

Looking to see if she could see Sonnie's return yet, being careful to see that she wasn't around.
    "I do wonder should I wait for her return to tell the story though, tell it now or should I leave before she returns? I do not wanna remain if my presence will be upsetting to her."
    Having no desire to be where she was not wanted it was better to ask and see whilst she still had the chance.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Exactly, he’s fine.” She hoped this wasn’t going to bother Sonnie all night or later.

There was a look of concern as she Beast went off to get more food. And she decides to talk with her privately later.

A sigh, “Sometimes it’s more important to not share things like that. I get it, it’s a fact that most people probably don’t know. But people get really attached to their animals, and while the fact of death is undeniable, no one wants to think about it.” Because now Sonnie was going to worry that Fugly was killing himself slowly to stay awake.

“My build? Like my height?” because she didn’t think her build was anything special. “I have no need to resell them, they’re best used as a donation. And I can assure the clothes are of the best quality and nothing is donated that is too worn or damaged. Should something need to be tailored, I have offered to have it done at no expense of the shelter or women. And thus far, many women have found the clothes to be quite useful for job interviews and as work attire. The shelter also lets me know of anything that is desperately needed, and I find a way to provide it.” But not many had needed to be tailored.

“It was fun to try. And I learned there is more to sewing then I originally thought and have a new respect for those that make a living doing it!” between the thorns and the sewing needle, she had bled a lot. “I’d like to try again one day.” But Hedgespinning took a lot. “Oh! It’s at (insert address). I just got an outdoor patio extension finished for the spring, and look forward to seeing how people react to it. I’m usually there most days and evenings and would love to have you stop by.”

Pulling out her cell again, she taps the screen a few times and looks up some lakes and hiking around the area. Then takes out a pen a piece of paper and write the addresses down for Skye and hands it to her. “There you go, found three for you.” The handwriting was easy to read and was a beautiful cursive.

“I’d wait, she’ll be back. And your presence is welcome, lets just not talking about dogs dying. Fugly is really special to her.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After some minutes, Sonnie did, in fact, return to the outdoor table. She now had a paper plate loaded with half a dozen beef taquitos covered in melted cheese and salsa. Sitting down, she smiled. It seemed like she'd spent her time in line to gather herself and stop moping. "There's too many good things to eat tonight! There anything else you guys wanna try?"

She had a plastic fork, with which she dug into her food. Bury the sadness under food! Nom nom nom!

"So, what are we talking about now?" Please be something different.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at her and feeling a bit unsure on how it worked but hey if it worked it worked.
    "Yes your height, you're one of the tallest women I have ever come across. Perhaps not the tallest but definitely top 3."

Smiling and nodding
    "So in other words so did you win. You had few, learned to appreciate people that do the kind of work, you learned of all the work that goes into it and came out of it even more knowledgeable, that is never a loss."
    Memorizing the address.
    "I will come check it out, send me a message for a time that will be good at any time and I will do my best to be there then."

Taking the paper.
    "Thank you, I really appreciate this."

Seeing Sonnie about to return, quickly whispering out.
    "Yeah I will stay out of the subject."
    As Sonnie returns.
    "And thats how my caretaker got married to a cow." Looking over at Sonnie "Welcome back, ohh just a cow story nothing special."

Watching her with kind eyes.
    "Ohh I thought you didn't share your food." Smiling, a light quick laugh and a stretched out tongue followed her words and finished up with a warm kind smile.

Taking a deep breath
    "However now that you've returned let me tell you a story, it's not very long though. I grew up in a small commune in the woods, we did go into the neighboring town at times but to them we were the weirdos so they didn't really like us that much hence no one from town ever asked me out. Sure there were kids around my age in the commune but I had a tendency to beat the boys in to many challenges which well wasn't a good way to get popular. So the few boys that were around my age paired up with the few girls around my age, three of them became a trouple and so on which in the end just left me with being the undateable one. In short I was to good at things around my people so they didn't feel comfortable enough to ask me out, the ones in the town would be bullied if they had asked me out so they didn't. Then when I turned 18 I left and wandered alone in wilderness for most of the time hence I never had a chance to get asked out. There you have the story of why I've never had a single date."

I do wonder if things would have changed if I would have been able to remain there though, but I guess I will never get the answer to that question sigh.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “There are! I’m not sure what I want to try next!” sapphires looking around, “What does the resident food expert recommend? Your last recommendation was excellent by the way.”

Finishing off her meal, “Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Mainly me recommending lakes around the area for swimming. Not that I’ve been to one, but a lot of the college kids talk about them and how nice they are.” She wasn’t really an outdoorsy type of girl, but she could appreciate the beauty of nature.

Eyes widen slightly, “Seriously? I never thought I was that tall.” Then a shrug.

“That’s a good way of looking at it.”
    Nodding, “I did learn a lot, and hope I can someday use it.” Because what good was knowledge without using it?

At the mention of the cow, she laughs, “You learn something new everyday! I wish them a long and happy life together.” Sure, why not?

She couldn’t help it, hear the word commune and think cult. But she still listens, pushing the other thought out of her mind.

“Huh.” Interesting. “So it sounds like the boys, and girls,” no judgement here, “were intimidated by your skills. Which I find to be common with some guys. You’re better than them at something and suddenly you’re a bitch and they want nothing to do with you.” Sapphires roll, “Some have a delicate ego.” Thankfully, Rhodes wasn’t that way. "I used to tone myself down quite a bit to try and make myself more appealing to guys." it sucked, making herself sound less intelligent and all that.

“So you just need to find someone secure enough in themselves to be ok with you being better at some things then them!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked at Skye, head cocked to one side, expression one of mild confusion, "Wait, who married a cow? An actual cow? Or is someone fat-shaming?" That just wasn't nice. "Hopefully, it was a real cow... no, wait, that'd be weird..."

She looked down at her plate of taquitos, then back to the Thyrsus, "I still don't share. These are all for me." A firm nod. "I was suggesting you guys go try some other dishes."

Chewing a mouthful of food, she turned to Sera and swallowed, then smiled, "The taquitos are yummers! Oh, I had a great burrito earlier, too! A chicken and bean one!" But, really, was there any such thing as a bad burrito?

"You're definitely a tall chick," the Beast said, visually appraising the Fairest, "But that's cool. You're, like, model tall, you know?"

It was then that Skye launched into her story, and Sonnie listened with rapt attention while she ate and drank. Occasionally, she still wiggled in her seat to the great music playing all around them. When the Mage finished, she mulled the tale over in her head before speaking, "I totally know what it's like for people to be jelly of your own awesomeness. It's a burden I carry every day." She nodded sagely. "Oh, maybe you can marry a cow? Dating problems solved!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking the tall girl over.
    "You have one of those phones that connects to the web right? Use that Google thingy and ask it how many women in the country are within your height, I promise you that at best so are the percentile in the early double digits." She might be a beauty but she was a tall one, a real amazonian woman. Wonder if she was good with a spear?

Nodding towards the amazon.
    "Then it went perfectly well, besides we learn more from a failure than from a success and failing can be fun when it broadens your depth of knowledge. What is that old saying the difference between a novice and a master is that the master have failed more times than the novice has even tried?"

Smiling as she holds in her laughter.
    "Yes of course a real cow, no fat shaming that is just mean, long may their union hold." Trying to hold herself back from bursting into laughter, finally someone reacted when she tried one of her silly you just came back lets tell the end of a story that sounds weird and see if you react stories. It was childish and silly but she just couldn't help herself it was all a part of her escape.

Placing her hand up and waving it a bit.
    "Well kind of, most boys were intimidated then came the thing of being the one to ask me out were the challenge since they spoke of how crazy you would need to be to keep up which just made it harder in that area and the girls well most liked boys others were to intimidated of what the boys would say and so it span on. We were a close group though and we functioned as friends so I didn't suffer much just no dates and as said the townies well to them we were all just the weird forest people so to date us were not really that common, some of us did get asked out but more than once on a dare or as a prank so that was not something we took well to." Sigh fragile egos got in the way far to often.

Looking and seeming to think.
    "Kind of, or rather just someone that can admit that I am better in some things and he or she in other things. I don't mind being bested and I know that everyone around me is my superior in one way or another it doesn't matter to me that someone is stronger than me or if I am better in some silly sport than my partner or whose better at what. Now if we need to get serious though so I don't do in door cooking that is a thing, if anyone expects me to make the dinner then it's over an open fire if you want it hot or just natural stuff sliced up. But I am fine with just having some fun between the sheets picking people up for that is rarely hard if your'e not afraid of a hundred no's before a yes." Yeah a fire was easy to handle a stove took a lot more effort, not that she couldn't do it but she really didn't like it.

A laughter at the shorter girls answer.
    "Sorry cow's don't really interest me now if you can find me a unicorn, a Nûñnë'hï or a deer woman then we can talk. Now I wouldn't be opposed to a Čhetáŋ, a Canotila or a Kigatilik." The last one making her lightly giggle for some reason, she couldn't explain why though nor did she expect them to know the connection between her and the Kigatilik's but then again such a union would be interesting wonder who would kill the other one first.
    "But a cow nahh sorry not for me. Now if we would go back to your earlier words and refer to it by the shaming meaning then I wouldn't be opposed though beauty lies in the spirit and the soul not the exterior."

Stretching out her hands and waving the scent towards herself. Trying to get it into her nose.
    "Well it's a nice scent at least, then again there are plenty of scents around here that smells intriguing."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shoulder shrugged, “Weird, yes, but who are we to kink shame?” she asks with a smirk and laugh.

“So taquitos and burritos?” nodding, “Ok, sounds good.” And she scans the food trucks, gauging the lines, deciding which to try first.

“Model tall?”
    she wasn’t that tall, and had seen others taller. “You know, you’re not the first one to mention that, the whole model thing.” Another shrug, “I don’t get it, but, whatever.” Rhodes had mentioned that before.

Another nod, “Of course.” Who didn’t have a smart phone. Though it had been hard to learn. “Come on, I’ve seen taller women.” Now she was getting a bit self-conscious about her height. “Is there something wrong with my height?” she asked, a bit unsure.

“I think that’s what makes a good relationship. One where you encourage each other to improve, and are ok with them being better than you at something.” Laughing, “I’ve learned cooking isn’t really needed to make a relationship good or last. I cannot cook to save my life, though I would like to learn how.” It would be fun to be able to cook for Rhodes sometime.

“Hmmm, I haven’t seen any of those. I know a few mermaids, but that’s about it.” A glance to Sonnie, who might still think Sera had a tail.

"Ok! I spot an opening in a line! Gonna grab something else to eat, anyone want some too?" she then jumped up and headed to the line.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie stared at Skye curiously. Nunniwhat? Kiggawho? "Okay, you just said a whole bunch of words I've never heard before. So I'm going to just nod and pretend I know what you mean." And so she did, nodding and smiling. She tooooootally understood, yessiree!

"I imagine being married to a cow has it's advantages. Free milk, your lawn is always mowed..."

She looked at Seraphina and shrugged, "No, nothing wrong! Model tall... it's, like, good. Not freakishly tall or anything. The right kind of tall for being a model. You know, those girls are all like five ten or five eleven."

The Nix received a thumbs up! "Go for it! I'm good with my plate for now!"

She waited until Sera left to get food, and when she did, Sonnie peered at the Fairest's backside for just a few seconds. Hm, still no fish tail. Oh, well. She looked back to her food.

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread