(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Life's too short for nastiness, this is the tru-tru." Sonnie nodded, and when her turn in line came up, she bought two churros. Both had chocolate filling, and she happily gave one to Seraphina! "My treat!"

"Oh, I'm sure there's nice short guys out there. Just talking from my own experience, you know?" What other experience could she draw from, really? The Beast nommed her churro. "Mmmm! Portugal must be a magical place!"

"So, what else we doing tonight?" She looked around the block party, still buzzing with music and activity. "We should find something fast. Skye looks ready to explode with pent-up energy!" The Monkey snickered.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Who was this person they spoke about, probably some tv person that gave out money for nothing at all wasn't that how those shows worked? But wasn't it Bob that mainly did that? That was the only name she knew of at least.

Nodding along.
    "Feeling inadequate makes people into assholes, instead of gaining confidence they lash out in ways that just makes them disgusting. What's so hard with just being yourself? I mean I would go on a date with a shorter guy than me and I am really short. I mean I would go out with a girl to gender doesn't matter to me but that wasn't the topic here." Ahh she had such an iron filter, everything about herself was a tight guarded secret.

Yusch.
    "Well kids can be cruel, anything different and they tease and bully just to not become the victims themselves. Not that such things always disappears though. Sadly double edged swords are common when the world is made for the average and not the individuals." Adults could be awful though that was for sure.

Shaking her head.
    "Well it was nice to hear from you to but I did mean the hungry one. Good for you though, such people should just be tossed to the curve and not given another thought."

Applauding
    "Well said, life only lasts a century or so at best and far to little of that is living in peace and with a healthy body. Have fun and enjoy yourself while you can, don't let negativeness weight you down."

Looking at the churros damn she most really have a metabolism of a Panda or something.

"Hmm we could sign up for some venue for dating short people and see if we could find one and then hail him as the golden one!" That was a thing right? The golden one was good right?

Jumping in place looking at the two.
    "What no I am actually quite tired we can relax if you like?" Hmm was there a skiprope somewhere?
    "Say you wanna jog to the beach and for a dip?" It couldn't be that far right? 10-15 miles at most right?
    "Or do they have some empty opera?" That was what karaoke was called right?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires light up at the offered treat, “Oh thank you!” not used to Sonnie buying the yummies. Eagerly taking it and savoring the smell for a moment, “It smells amazing!” she declares.

Nodding, “There definitely is. I’ve only come across a few jerks here and there, not the majority.” Shaking her head. “Hey! I bet we could find a recipe for these and make them!” there was fire detectors in her kitchen. They’d be fine!

Giggling, “Well, what would you like to do Skye? We seem to be the ones who have picked the activities, so the next should be your choice!” only seemed fair.

“That’s really true. I think some people have built an image in their heads that they just cannot live up to. Some of that might be societies doing, or their ideal built from others.” A shrug. “I’ve dated shorter guys. So long as they can make me laugh and are nice, I have no problem with someone’s height. I mean come on, making some laugh is much more important then height.”

At the mention of how long life was, she remained quiet. She didn’t know how long she’d live, not forever, no way, but longer than Skye. And in some ways, it was depressing.

Laughing, “Well, you two can. I will support and cheer you on.” Even if it was all in good fun, she would never disrespect Rhodes that way.

“Oh! Swimming sounds like fun!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You're welcome! They are great, right?" Noddles were made to Sera, and then she gasped, "Make our own churros? Do we dare live the dream?" Sonnie gazed up at the stars overhead, imagining the taste sensations that awaited them. Then she remembered she had an actual churro in her hand and didn't need to imagine. Reality was nice, sometimes.

The Beast looked about the street, trying to remember the layout of the block party, "Um, I'm pretty sure there's no pools here. I think there's a seafood place a couple doors down, but they may not like us jumping into their lobster tank."

She gnawed on her churro for a moment before giving Skye a confused expression, "Empty opera? What's that?" Sonnie's entire knowledge of opera came from old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Food and cooking yeah not her field.
    "Say have either of you ever cook over an open fire?" That was the extent of her knowledge on how to cook, well sure she had some home economics from school in her baggage so she could handle appliances but that was only for boring stuff.
    "Nothing beats hot chocolate made over an open fire in the winter, especially with some mini mallows in it."

Rolling her eyes.
    "I met plenty of jerks when I was in school but hey teenagers and being jerks to those that are different isn't really that rare." Wasn't it more of a norm than weird to be honest?

Looking at them both.
    "No no I meant jog to the beach and swim, it cant be more than what 10-15 miles to one right?" Thinking for a second.
    "But to be a bit more kind how about we go and find some empty opera or is it orchestra perhaps that sounds more logical or as it is more commonly known karaoke."
    Looking to Sera and singing.
    "If the angel would sing with us tonight?" It may not be the best lyrics to sing but who cares about that, turning over to Sonnie and keeping the song going.
    "Will the hollow legged one sing with me tonight?" Still not the best lyrics but the meaning came across.

Baschh that was just annoying.
    "Yeah all these needs to fit in, yusch, whats wrong with being yourself and not just the next barbie or ken doll it's so boring why must we rip those that are different asunder."
    Looking towards Sera.
    "See you have a kind soul, never lose that, always be happy and be yourself and of course you will not be in the dating but you can help us screen and rank the ones we find right? We must find the golden short guy!" Well it did not really matter but it was something to play on at least.

Her eyes shimmering.
    "See beach party with a bouncy house this summer so we all can swim."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Taking a bite, she quickly chews it as she nods, “They’re amazing! And the chocolate is the perfect temperature too!” sometimes it was too hot, then it just wasn’t enjoyable. “Sure! I mean, how hard could it be? I have the space in my kitchen, what’s the worst that could happen?” besides burning her house down?

Glancing to Skye over her treat, “Uh, I’ve never really cooked on anything before.” Cooking was not a skill she possessed.

“I don’t think I can jog in these shoes.” Looking down at the open toed wedges. “But I could take em off I suppose.” A shrug.

Blinking, “Singing? Me?” a bite was taken a slowly chewed, “Surely you two would be better at performing then I would be. I’m all for going though. The night is still young and we can still have all the fun!”

The comment about her being a kind soul was heard, but not replied to. Sure, she had a big heart and always went out of her way to help. But no one saw the monster that she held inside. The cruel side of her that could crush a person with only a few words. She held that in check, never wanting anyone to see it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Never made hot chocolate over an open fire, no. Just in my kitchen," she shrugged. Not that she was opposed to camping, but she'd simply never done that particular activity. "I've toasted marshmallows, though!" That was always good, as long as the marshmallows didn't catch on fire.

"Yeeeaaaaaaah," Sonnie said, shaking her head, "I'm here to party, not jog 15 miles. Wait, what beach are you talking about?"

She nodded to Seraphina excitedly, "I'm sure we can find recipes online! Churro Day!" It would be the greatest of all holidays, even better than Cupcake Day!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

What never cooked anything? How did she survive? That was just shocking.
    "Well I tell you both then nothing beats fire made hot chocolate, it's exquisite. I am no chef but give me things that needs to be made over a fire and it's no issue so meat, chocolate and stews are the things I can cook" Wonder how common survival skills actually were? How many people would have issues if they didn't have their modern fancy gadgets?

Waving her hands.
    "No no that was just a joke I mean I might do it myself later on tonight but that is just me being crazy."

Sighing.
    "No no no we all need to join in otherwise there is no fun. So no karakoke, it's a shame though you have a really beautiful voice. So lets see how about chugging wine nahh thats boring, dancing wait no we already did that, hmm you have hard to move in shoes. How about we either go play pin the Sombrero on the Burro or see if they have a tortilla making station where we can all make a tortilla for someone else in the group, does either of those sound good?" This was interesting would Sonnie prefer food or games right now?

"Why not make a weekend of it and make it treats from around the world making one treat from each part of the world to truly get to taste as many different things as possible?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ve made it from scratch, milk and chocolate. Wait! I made some for you!” looking to Sonnie. She made it in the Tavern.

“Yes! Churro Day will become a national holiday! Made with our own hands! And not burning my kitchen down!” laughing. Her home owners insurance would probably prefer the house not to burn down.

“I never learned to cook; it was never something I was presented with. But I’d like to learn and cook my boyfriend an amazing dinner someday.”
    It was true, she really wanted to learn to cook.

“I don’t want to be the one to prevent you guys from singing.”
    A pout, “If we all sing together I’ll join in!” she offers. While singing was in her blood, it was how her Keeper designed her, it made her nervous to sing in public. That fear of her Keeper or another Gentry finding her was always on her mind. “And I can take the shoes off! I’m not afraid or opposed to walking around barefoot! In fact, I love the feel of grass and sand on my feet.” Maybe that’s why her Dream place had a beach?

“Oh! That’s an amazing idea Skye!” exclaimed the Nix.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Le gasp! "You made some chocolate for me?" Sonnie was about thiiiiiiiis close to squealing in childlike delight! She did a little dance, spinning in place. Buying food was one thing, but a friend making something specifically for you? That made it extra special!

"I make no promises about your kitchen," she giggled.

"I go barefoot pretty often," the Monkey nodded. It was true. If she wasn't wearing her hedgespun boots, she was usually barefoot. There were occasional exceptions.

The Beast looked to Skye, thinking a moment. "Another blindfold game? Will you actually play this time? You still got no money."

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread