Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well if you say so, id offer you my coat if I had been wise enough to bring it." Not that it would fit her that well but still.
    "Do you need anything a hug? Something warm to drink? To dance yourself warm?"

Looking a bit and then just slowly nibbling her cupcake again.
    "Well if you say so, I know nothing about computers used one in a couple of school classes years ago but that was about it. My homeschooling did not involve those annoying things, I would like to learn to use one though and be able to look at all the movies I wanna see whenever I wanna see them." So much scooby doo to catch up on.

"We all have our own paths to walk, if you're happy then all is well but it was fun to see you engage in this activity and not only have you on the sidelines." Group activities were always the best.

Smiling as the arrow question comes up.
    "Ohh if you're interested we could always set up anywhere, it's bow and arrow all you need are a bow, some arrows and a target not that hard. I learned to shoot against a tree, so if you wan't lessons we can do them anytime." Looking her over a bit and thinking.
    "You might need to get a bow though or we will have to make you one, I am not quite sure how best to adapt it to your height and current strength level we would need to make some tests to see where it would suit you the best. Not that hard but it would have to be done if we were to make you one from scratch, mine is adapted for my size, frame, being left handed and height so it would be less than optimal for you. Do you own a bow yourself? Want to buy one or for us to make you one?" Her head spinning with ideas, she had crafted plenty of trial bows before but never for someone else.

Waving Sonnie of.
    "Of course not I am a good archer, I always hit the heart" Not that such talk was reassuring that it wouldn't be bloody but sadly she wasn't truly listening and was a bit of thinking about giving Sera archery classes, her first potential student.

Her concentration breaking for a short while, looking Sonnie over.
    "Now what kind of religion is that? Just look at all the poor children around, don't they deserve some sweet candy to enjoy? Does your heart not desire to share your gains to see their adorable little smiles?"

Her eyes shining up.
    "Ohh so you would be interested in archery lessons as well. You're height is closer to mine so my bow would fit you better but it is a left handed one which would not be ideal unless you're left handed as well? Do you have a bow perhaps or should we take a day to gather materials, find the right type of bowset for you and then build them so that the bows will be truly you're own or will you just buy or rent one? Hmm perhaps if I can find somewhere that already holds classes in it so can we use their materials just need to convince them to hire me part time."
    rambling on for a little while after that thinking on how best to set it all up, she was clearly very fond of and into archery. Then a nibble of the cupcake that was nearly half gone by now slowly returning her to normal.
    "Sorry about that so do you wanna learn as well?" A big smile upon her lips as she asks.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While Sonnie was thinking it would be bloody, Sera was thinking of all the healing she could do! Though she was still at the stage where she needed to touch her patient to go into their Dream and heal them. But still…so much practice!

A snicker as the Beast defends her candy. “You’re not getting any of that candy I’m afraid. But if you really wanted some, I’m sure we can find some.” Humor in her voice as she spoke.

Sapphires narrow at her, “Hey, I warned you I wouldn’t be very good at it. And anyways, archery looks like a much more elegant sport.” Even blindfolded. “And I can be elegant.” and sticks her tongue out, just not blindfolded and swinging a bat at a pinata.

“Awww, thank you! Such a sweet offer! I think I might try some dancing. I’ve already embarrassed myself, so dancing won’t be that bad.” Why not.

“I think I learned best through trial and error, but I had people I could call if I really screwed something up. And once you get going, it gets easier.” In her opinion anyways.

“Oh, I can buy one if it would be easier. I’m sure there’s a sporting good store near by that sells them.” Worse comes to worse, she has a bowing kicking around. And maybe could practice with it in her Hollow. A way to pass time and just get away.

She ignores the comments about the kids. Being maternal was never her thing.

Clapping her hands with excitement, “This will be fun! And I will of course pay you for the lessons. But I think it will be a lot of fun to learn. A new skill set, something useful.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"They ain't my kids!" Sonnie snorted, "Let their parents take a crack at the pinata." What was she, their mother? She had a fur son at home. Fugly got totality of her maternal instincts, already.

She blinked in confusion. Did she ask for archery lessons? She didn't recall doing so. The Monkey preferred throwing stuff, anyway.

Knives, not poop.

She looked at Sera, noticing how excited the Nix was at the idea of archery training. She smiled, glad that her friend was into it. "So you're gonna do this?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A calm shrug of indifference given in reaction about the candy.
    "Nahh I just like seeing the smiles of the young and children have a penchant for loving candy as such sharing treats with children is often a good thing wouldn't you say?" Children what could possibly be more precious upon this green earth?

Warmly smiling.
    "Ayy archery can be a lot, it can be a way to hunt, to survive, to meditate, to think, to wage battle or to kill. The longbows made the English army fearsome and it takes at least a decade to truly master the bow. It is a noble thing and it can be completely made from materials anyone can scour up in the woods, truly a majestic invention. Give me some time and I can make a proper archer out of you."

Spinning around in happiness, being careful to not drop the cupcake, it was a delicious treat from the stars that should not be wasted.
    "Then dancing it is come now ladies let's find a good place where we can truly move."

Biting down and looking a bit off.
    "If you say so, I might have to learn some basic stuff later on. I mean the ability to watch all scooby doo movies on command would be so sweet."

Slowly leading them towards a dancing area as she talks on.
    "If you can go to a store and get one that might be the quickest and easiest way, now it will not generate the strongest of bonds with the bow as easily though then again I might be the weird one for having named all my bows. Ingraved the names in them myself as I finished them. My first one though was a gift granted to be on my birth season."
    Stopping for a second
    "Ohh think birthday but instead we counted seasons and all born in the same season got celebrated together, one event each month depending on your age."

Looking between the two ok clearly she was the young light in the group but evidently also the most maternal one, then again she had been a caretaker of children. They had always seem to like being around her then again it wasn't so strange, her aura was calm which helped in caring for the really young ones, she loved their smiles and laughter which she believed all babies did feel and she had the energy to play for hours and wasnt afraid to make a fool of herself all traits that made her good with kids and it didn't hurt that she loved to play childrens games either. Ahh damn she missed those carefree fun days.
    "True their just innocent warm lights meant for us to protect and nurture, for us to make the world a better place for them to inherit."
    Her words spoken with incredible warmth, she either really loved children or was very good at acting like she did.

Looking towards Sonnie.
    "So you don't wanna join in? I could duel you in something else for it to get you to join if you like?"

Then back to Sera.
    "No need to pay for lessons, now I could really benefit from having the chance to learn to be a better teacher so it will help me as well."

Looking sadly at the cupcake and taking in the last bite, savoring it and looking a bit sad that it was gone. The heat still fresh on her tongue.
    Smiling up.
    "So time to dance ladies!" Pointing at the place to dance she had led them to as she slowly walks backwards into it, her body shaking and being ready to be overtaken by her gymnastic plays any second now.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera had to laugh, listening to and watching the exchange about the candy and kids. “I do have to say, I have the most popular house at Halloween. I hand out whole candy bars.” She was proud of that. Kids were not her thing, but it felt good to see their eyes light up.

Shrugging, “Yeah, why not? It sounds like it could be fun, and Skye seems like she’ll be a great teacher.” And who knows? Maybe Sera would be good at it and could use it in the Hedge!

Beaming to the pink haired girl, “Well, consider me at your disposal oh wise teacher of the bow.” She was being serious.

“If you want, at some point I could try and show you some of the basics. And how to watch scooby doo on demand.” A wink.

“I’m all about making things,”
    she could Hedgespin after all, “but lets see if I’m even capable of learning first. If I can manage to learn the basics and not hurt myself, then I think gathering the materials could be fun. And adventure!” the Nix loved adventures!

The Fairest follows, still a bit unsure about the whole dancing thing, but, willing to give it a go.
    Allowing herself to really listen to the music, and letting it flow through her body, she moves. Not as gracefully as some, but, there was some rhythm there.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, she does! Whole candy bars! I got... I heard about them last Halloween!" Yes, Sonnie only heard about the whole candy bars. She never went to Sera's house in a store-bought kids costume with her Mask hardened and received any of those candy bars under dishonest means.

That would be wrong.

So chocolatey, deliciously wrong.

"So, you like offering candy to children, do you?" She snickered at Skye, "Do you own a plain white van, by any chance?"

Giggling, she waved off the Mage's question, "I've got plenty of stuff to practice as it is." Plus, this was starting to feel like it could be a neat thing for the Nix to have, and the Beast didn't want to steal her friend's thunder. Sera the Archer had a nice ring to it!

"Besides, you could dueled me in the pinata contest. You had your chance, Pinky!" she winked as she bit into a taquito. "On second thought, I'll give you another chance. If you wanna try, I'll give you the dollar. You just gotta hit the pinata twice to beat my record!"

Gauntlet thrown down!

She blinked, wondered where everyone was suddenly going. "Wait, what dancing?"

Pay attention, Sonnie.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Performing a back-flip and letting her body take over, roaming the dancing area letting her body play as it desires easily gliding around avoiding everyone around her performing various movements and tricks that couldn't be called any form of proper dance in any way but the movements were precise and well practiced into some form of gymnastic routine trying to masquerade as a dance. Nevertheless it did seem to work for her and even if she got close to people on a regular basis so did she never touch anyone else.

Spinning around Sera.
    "Now call me when you are ready and we will get you started and perhaps afterwards share a warm drink and you can show me how to get access to the glorious Scooby movies and with luck series as well, I do miss seeing Shaggy and his adorable boyfriend together." Yes Shaggy and Fred were a couple she would not bend on that matter.

Bending her body backwards so far that her hair nearly touches the ground and looking up.
    "Well that sounds like a good plan, when you get the bow make sure to buy the protections for your arm as well or you might hurt your skin a bit but a little bit of pain always comes with all forms of training don't worry though as long as one truly wishes to succeed and learn something so is it never impossible."

Rapidly twisting her body back forwards, catching the ground with her arm and rolling over to Sonnie jumping up in front of her and lightly dancing in place.
    "No but I did ride a white horse once does that count? Otherwise candy that you can be seen getting and immediately sharing in events like these are not looked down upon the same way as just handing it out randomly."

Swaying around and away over the dancing area.
    "If you change your mind the offer stands though and to duel you in something you have already succeed in and know the result of is not a fair duel as such I will decline that challenge now if you find a proper duel so will I gladly accept as long as it is on equal terms."

Her body continuing to move around, playing and enjoying itself constantly staying close enough to be able to hear the two should they speak in a normal tone but the dancing area was her play scene, her body enjoying to move around so many people in an area with some freedom.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires narrow slightly as she looks to Sonnie, “Uh huh.” Her voice suspicious. But it doesn’t last long, cause the Nix didn’t care. She would have given the Beast candy either way.

“Oh! You’ve been accepted into the fold as you now have a nickname!” a small clap of her hands. “And just don’t over swing the stick, it, uh, makes things more difficult.” And brings you right onto the floor.

Giggling, “Consider it a deal! Once I get some time in my schedule, schools almost done for the summer, I’ll call you.” This was going to be fun! Oh, maybe she could get some elvish ears and go all Lord of the Rings with it!

Watching the pink haired mage, she was a bit jealous. She couldn’t bend or move her body like that. And while she could stand as still as possible, it brought back memories she didn’t want. Maybe with enough practice she could be that graceful?

“Well, I have a giant connect four game at the coffee shop. You could duel it out in that. Oh! Maybe those giant padded sticks! Stand on the little stools and try to bat each other off them! No one really used them at the pool party, which sucks.”
    Cause they looked like fun.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Uh huh," she echoed Seraphina, nodding and smiling. She's an innocent Monkey.

"What do you mean? It's perfectly fair. Oh, I see," Sonnie said, looking to Skye with a gloating look, "You're afraid you can't do it. I don't blame you. I mean, it's only a game played by children at birthday parties. Quite a high skill bar." She nodded, grinning. "I guess I win by default. Oh, well!"

She gestured with a taquito as she spoke aloud, "Um, I don't think horses count, unless this is 1875."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Snapping her fingers in response and starting to sing whilst dancing around.
    "One is a genius, the other one is insane.
    Our twilight campaign in easy to explain, by dawning of the sun we will have overthrown the Earth.
    " She was jumping around with the lyrics quite a bit but it was more fun like that this time around.
    "Now I just need to find Brain or is there already one?" Looking between them both, who would she overthrow the Earth together with?

Laughing a bit at herself.
    "I shall be looking forward to that then, it will be nice to see the birth of a new archer."

Jumping and playing around, letting her body go free and not really thinking of how she moves but still being careful to avoid people making it evident that she had done stuff like this more than once or twice before.
    "Sounds good I am gain for either of those." Looking towards Sonnie "In no sense of the word is that fair, to declare a challenge in something one have already succeeded is just playing it safely without the enjoyment of the challenge to begin with. I won't force you if you do not wan't it but I have no desire to duel or compete in a sense that isn't fair from the start. So I admit my defeat in that enjoy, however come have some fun now and let those legs use their energy to move around."

Moving towards a tall man, a quick conversation later and their hands are locked together. Leaning back as far as she can before running up his chest and making a back twirl, before landing the swaying motion is already set to throw her between his legs. Their hands letting go, her body using the force to throw her legs up behind his back and neck, grabbing hold and jumping of a backflip from there only to land in front of him. A quick showmanship bow before him as a thanks for playing around with her before returning towards the two.

Laughing a bit.
    "Now that was fun."

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread