Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," she sung out as a blunt answer to Nathaniel's question about ghost peeping, "Peeping on peepers is perfectly fine. Do onta others and all that."

He will probably feel Circe tense up then wince as she sighs, "Eh heh heh hehhhh. Sadly no. I couldn't miniaturize it enough ta get a selfie mode. It is old timey, not even a timer built in." The camera was a primitive physical design for sure. "Soooo if yer hopin' ta see how we'd come up mid copulation, we'd need a friend here."

Circe instead stands up, with the camera, and dials the nobs to work on it. She then spins to face Nathaniel with the camera ready.

FLASH!

Circe's jaw drops as she starts blinking, "Gah! Oooh, was that bright? Are you seeing spots too? How many LEDs did I put inta that thing?" The device actually doesn't need a flash, but Circe figured a camera should flash.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ghost Peeping? Good. Attraction to contact-voltage photography? Less so. Mental note for that. "Fair enouigh."

Nathaniel noticed the tense and backed up a bit, hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable. "Hmm... Maybe with a few tweaks..." Perhaps. A grin at the idea of the image that might be produced by their nightly activities. That grin turned into a raised eyebrow, and then a surprised face as the camera-

FLASH

"Agh! Yeah- yeah just a bit bright. Just a few spots" The crescent blinked a few times waiting for the light to wear off. "Maybe a bit more warning next time, dear?" A bit of a laugh. "How'd it turn out?" He was curious what it might have found.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The photograph of Nathaniel is abnormal from the human standard. How fortuante that she has never seen one of the normal photographs yet.

"Wait, it doesn't need a flash with the way it works." Circe tries to look at the photo that is produced from the camera. Which is why it was a box. She blinks, "Ugh, too many flashy spots."

She then removes the flash attachment. "That'd be a neat self defense gadget," then proceeds to rub her eyes. She holds up the photo and examines it. "Uh, looks like ya have an aura. Congrats! Yer not a horrible unemotional monster, see." Circe offers Nathaniel the photograph. "At least that is what I think no aura means. Our phones are behind ya so," she snaps a flash-less photo of a corner of the room.

The results were less spectacular, "Eh, no ghosts in the corner."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Huh- Nathaniel had seen the results of such cameras before of course, but actually witnessing one... "Is it an energy signature of sorts then? That's how it's supposed to pick up ghosts, I think. That's interesting..." Anyone that actually knew the significance of an aura could interpret the bright violet image as someone excited.

Light as a self defense gadget? Huh..."Yeah, it would be..." He'd heard of a Fetish that emitted bright light. Could the concept be applied to a camera?....

when she says he's not a monster Nathaniel can't help but laugh a bit at it- no, he supposed he wasn't. Or at least not monstrous- not in his eyes at least. But if she knew?... Well. "You sound almost disappointed. Were you hoping we'd have an audience?"

"I don't think there's a handy guide for defining energy signatures- pretty sure we'd have to trial and error that stuff... That's assuming they have meaning?" While the Werewolf was hopeful, he wasn't quite ready to trust it just yet. If it could pick up an actual ghost that he could also perceive then... He'd put a bit more stock into it. "It's a cool step though- a few more meetings like this and we'll be professional amateur ghost hunters~"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Funnily enough, 120 plus lumen self defense flashlights were an actual thing. Reusable were much more expensive of course. Not that Circe would consider a tactical flashlight to be aught but a gun attachment.

As for Nathaniel's question about audience that got a snerk from Circe followed by a wicked smile, "Duuude, I was trying ta get ta let me invite others ta this experiment. It is not the worst kink ta have," she inhales, "Ya don't want ta know what the worst is."

Circe nods at the mortal before walking back over to stand shoulder to shoulder with him. "Okay, here," she points to a nob that she proceeds to wind. Rubbing her shoulder up against him as she does so of course, "Wind this between snaps. Limited film though so yer gonna get a picture of me ta," she smiles with a twinkle in her eye, "Ta admire. Then maaaaybe," Circe turns so her back is now rubbing up against him.

Yes intentional. She spots what she is thinking of, "Ah cell phones! Have one streaming video and the other just idle, see the results. Fer science!"

Circe turns back to Nathaniel and hands him the before stepping back away to strike a silly pose, "Cheese right?"

6. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

So she really had been serious about inviting others. Or maybe she was still joking? "I suppose it isn't- but nonetheless, I'm kind of glad it could just be us." Everything else aside. It was important to him.

Then the camera- controls seemed simple enough. Maybe he should get into photography? Part of experimentation was documentation after all. "Alright- just wind this and..." And try to resist stopping everything to go for another round, with her continued actions.

Using cell phones? Well... No, he'd been thinking of using his ghost-eyes. Though in the presence of a herd, that would be a good substitute? "Perhaps. I'll write up some experiments; maybe share them with the next Occult Club meeting? I don't suppose you can draw up instructions for the camera, or where you found them?" That would help.

Then her funny pose. "Cheeese~"

*SNAP*

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

She winks at him, "Now ya say that but just think, what if I'd set ya up with a harem? Complete with the outfits~"

Nathaniel speaks of plans for the next occult club meeting. For some reason this makes Circe snicker. Then start laughing, "Oh ho ho ho ho! That'll be tons of fun, ahem." Circe draws herself up , lifts her head, raises her hand with index finger up in the mock lecturing pose, "These are the findings I made on Kirlian cameras after a thoroughly consorting with Mary. It was most vigorous and tiring work. But with my fortitude I succeeded,. Then did the Kirlian experiments oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe holds her stomach as she loudly laughs.

"Okay, okay,"
    she holds up both hands and shakes them, "I'm good. So," she grabs her phone and starts to stream a video. NyanCat. Loudly. Circe steps back from the phones and does the both palms up presenting gesture, complete with sales girl smile, "Okay Nate. We got one idle phone and one streaming, fer up ta 3 hours. Give it go!"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

He can't help but give an exasperated laugh at the thought of a harem. Really? Just... "I don't think I'm ready for a harem yet. But stick around and find out?" More fiddling with the Camera

Then more- she seems to like the idea of an organize Occult Club. Or... Maybe she just liked having an opportunity to drop more innuendos? Her 'lecture' managed to bring out even more laughter. "Alright, alright. Made your point. How do you think it turned out?" He showed her the Kirlian image of her pose, as the phones were set up, attention idle as he lifted the camera for another shot.

"1...2...3..."

*SNAP*

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya lack ambition," she laughs. Circe then looks at the photo of her and gasps and speaks with mock horror, "I think I blinked, oh no that will ruin the picture."

Then starts laughing, "Like anyone could tell. Which side is my elbow and which is the foot?" Circe pointed out the correct anatomy in the photograph. Clearly it wasn't that hard to interpret.

Then there was the result of idle versus Nyancat. Circe rests her head upon Nathaniel's shoulder, violating personnel space as much as possible, to examine it.

"Huh, NyanCat has a lot more energy don't it?" Circe's phone did have more energy then did Nathaniel's. A sign of the power of names, WiFi in use, or that Circe had a more expensive phone then Nathaniel? "Hmmm, what do ya think causes the differences Nate?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

I lack perspective.At least in that very specific regard. Heck, even with perspective would he be okay with something like that?... A shake of the head- not the time to ask that.

A chuckle as she points out the obvious fun part about using a Kirlian Camera. "Not having to worry about looking your best is certainly an advantage... And if you ask me, I say you look positively glowing." Then to observe the phones.

Marie's invasion of his space is well recieved, though it does distract him temporarily. "Ahm... Hm. Well, it could be that increased electronic activity might trigger it? That's probably a good guess." Or some form of energy use. "Alternatively, ghosts could really like Nyan cat?" That wouldn't be the most surprising thing...

...He decided to put a pin in that question; not like he was about to pop his sight in the middle of this to find out. "Hm... Any other experiments you wanna do? Other things you want to try?" That had been the majority of tests he had planned to perform with the herd present. Maybe if he got the Camera later?

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread