(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Coffee is good, think I might make the next one a double. No, I just don't have much to contribute, no one wants fashion tips from me after all. I'm honestly just fine listening and enjoying the company."

James had been with the rest of the group as Yamiyo approached, he made sure to move over so there was enough room for her to sit there comfortably. He gave her a smile and a wave as she got situated before finishing his coffee and looking up for the waiter to get another.

The more time he spent in this Freehold the more he wondered if this was what living in LA was like as a mundie. Just a normal looking person surrounded by radiant, godlike beauty all day. It was definitely enough to make one self conscious.

Does my breath smell?

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I like to cook! I made the best pizza once! Everyone loved it!" Loved was probably an exaggeration.

The Beast looked back and forth between Emily and Seraphina, then nodded to the Nix, "Uh, yeah! That's what I meant." Totally. "The class was outdoors, so it felt like camping." Okay, Sonnie. Stop while you're ahead.

She giggles at Sera, "Aw, thanks mom! It's good to know I got warm jammies waiting for me the next time I get drunk off my ass!"

Sonnie accepted the cookie from Yamiyo with a smile, "Cool! Thanks!" She popped it into her mouth and chewed, giving no thought to taking half-eaten food from someone she barely knew.

"Coffee is good, John."
    She nodded in agreement, "I'd drink more but everyone keeps telling me the last thing I need is caffeine."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aw, really?" Emily says. "I think Sonnie would make an adorable private! You can get that camouflaged bikinis and everything!"

She blushes slightly as Yamiyo watches her. ".... Hi," she giggles brightly, with a flirty wave. The smile fades slightly as Sonnie gets the extra cookie, but the werewolf makes up for it by snagging one of the last few from the plate. The Creescent takes a small bite, smiling at the girl she doesn't know yet.

Definitely wouldn't kick her out of the bathroom.
    Don't you mean bedroom?...
    No, there either! HA! Bed, floor, car...

"Really?" Emily asks Sonnie. "I mean, when you're fine connoisseurs of eateries like we are, I guess we do pick up some cooking skills. Never done pizza though, you'll totally have to shoe me babes."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She looks to the Succubus, “Trust me, you don’t. Which is a shame, cause my kitchen is huge, but if I tried to cook, I’d have the fire department visiting me. I actually think my boyfriend is a better cook.” A thoughtful look, “Wow, that is actually true.” She says laughing. “Sonnie! We have to take cooking lessons!” still laughing.

“Come, sit! I promise I don’t bite, but I will not make guarantees on them.” Gesturing to the others, “That’d just be a liability.” And she was all set on that.

“Could always add a couple shots of espresso to it. I highly recommend that.” Trust her, she owned a coffee shop. “Oh come on. Guys always have fashion tips to add. Guys see fashion differently then we do, and as such, can notice things we don’t. Which might be very useful information to add.” It was true.

“That’s right! You did!”
    she agreed with a nod. “You should come over and make some at my house.” She would always encourage Sonnie. Sure, the pizza wasn’t even technically pizza, but she really tried. And that meant everything.

Giggling, “Just want to make sure you’re comfy. Comfy is important. Though I draw the line at dressing you, you’re on your own for that.” She says laughing.

An eyebrow raises, “I wouldn’t say everyone, I’ve never stopped you.” A shrug.

“Oh! That is so happening! You’re getting one, it’s been decided!” an excuse to shop!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching the adorable monkey girl who for some reason have chosen to hide her mien eat the cookie she had nibbled on.
    Hihi she took an indirect kiss smiling what are you five?

Lightly touching her ears, stroking her hair back, letting it dance backwards a little and looking over the blue haired beauty, smiling at her whilst trying to look her in the eyes.

Breaking her concentration and looking over to answer Seraphina.
    "So good then we will head to your place and you will bake some cookies whilst I stand ready with the fire extinguisher and your boyfriend can cook dinner for the two of you to eat to eat instead of the cookies in case they turned bad or to celebrate without them if it turned out good since I would need to steal them all if they're good" Giggling for a bit whilst wondering how long it would take her to eat that many cookies.

Looking over to the man with the gorgeous eyes, walking up to him, leaning down and gives him a swift hug
    "You don't need to be alone"
    Giving him a quick peck on the cheek before skipping over to sit down where seat had been made for her.
    Still not quite sure if Seraphina had asked her or someone else about the shopping, feeling a bit to embarrassed to ask about it just quietly waiting for the topic to be brought up again.

Looking at Emily
    "Would you mind telling me something about yourself?"

Her eyes wandering back and forth between the adorable monkey girl and the foxy blue haired woman clearly showing an interest in them both.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Could put alcohol in it Sonnie, balance it out. But the question is what kind of pizza did you make?”

There was an obvious joke about bananas there but it was too obvious. Wondered if she stuck with a traditional pie or did something more unique, he could see her going either way on this one. He caught the bit about Rhodes being a good cook, it wasn’t something he could see in the Dread Lord so it was amusing to picture him in a chefs hat and apron.

Unless he was Gordon Ramsey, the terror of the kitchen. That was an even more amusing thought and he ended up chuckling to himself before Sera broke him from his reverie.

“Oh I added whiskey to the first one. Whiskey in a Shot in the Dark should be good. That might be true but I’m function over form. I wear things that I find comfortable primarily, especially shoes. Foot comfort is incredibly important.”

Then Yamiyo hugged him and he consciously made himself not flinch, she was beautiful and kind and welcoming he just wasn’t used to being touched. Too many long years living in the shadows, though the unease dissipated quickly as her warmth bled into his cold body and a small, but genuine smile appeared on his face. There was nothing he could do about the blush though, he couldn’t hide the redness spreading across his pale face.

“Thanks, looks like it’s a party now. If Three’s a crowd, Four plus has to be a party.”

Real Smooth.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, um, I dunno," she said to Emily, "That pizza was a once in a lifetime experience. Sadly, it's like shall probably never see this world again." Truly tragic.

"On the other hand, I would totally rock a camo bikini," Sonnie nodded in firm agreement.

She grinned and pointed at Seraphina when the cooking classes were brought up for the first time in ages, "Yes! I forgot about that! We gotta do that soon!"

The Beast looked to James and shrugged, "Oh, it was kind of makeshift. I made do with the ingredients at hand. Cold cuts, some veggies... breadsticksandketchup. Ahem. I got rave reviews, though!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes a finger at Sera. "Nope, I wouldn't make that promise either," she nods. "But shopping would be fuuuun! Urgh, I need to clean out my closet. And my drawers. And my floor. Maybe I should just move..." she says thoughtfully.

She grins as the hot red-head kisses the sole guy in their gathering. "Aw, John! Don't be shy! Would it help if I gave you a kiss too?" Teasing. she just couldn't help herself.

"Something about me?" the werewolf asks Yamiyo. "Wellllll...... I'm a business owner, like Sera. I run my own garage. I love muscle cars. What about you, sweetie? What do you like?" She twists a lock of her hair idly, smiling.

"Oh no!" she says to Sonnie. "Does that mean you hung up your hat already? So much for me getting a home cooked meal out of you..." Emily complains with a sigh. "Mable is a great cook. She made me this.... omelette thing with potatoes and meat and peppers... Sooo good. She said it should last a few days but it was just gone, y'know?" The Crescent catches herself gushing, and stops. "Wait... ketchup? would that even work?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another laugh, as she shook her head, “Somethings are better left not attempted. Like me baking. Domesticated I am not.” Not in the slightest. “If you want to steal cookies, stop by my coffee shop and raid the display, lots of yummy ones in there.” Much better than whatever would come from her oven.

Nodding, “Oh I agree. Your shoes should always be comfortable. But there are a few exceptions.” Always exceptions. “Though, that could just be a girl thing.” A shrug. If the shoes were cute and matched the outfit, comfort wasn’t a concern.

“Not even sure where we’d find classes.” A thoughtful look, “I can ask around at school.” Surely someone there would know.

Smirking as she remembered the pizza puck thing, “It did get rave reviews.” She nodded with a laugh.

“Then we can give you a call when we go shopping!”
    then her eyes roll, “I need to make space then.” That was always a hassle and a headache. “Wait, floor?” an eyebrow quirked as she looked to Emily.

So Mable was still a thing huh? Soo cute! But then why she was being all flirty with Yamiyo?

“I think it worked. Sometimes you need to take a chance and get creative with what you have, and in this case, it worked!”
    always talk your friends up.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking over at Seraphina
    "Ohh but the baking in itself would be a wonderful time no matter the results, I am more in it for the experience than the baked goods"
    Looking down at her tummy
    "I don't eat that much I get full extremely quickly, thank you kindly for the offer though"
    Looking over at both Seraphina and Sonnie
    "I am sadly not the best chef either, perhaps I could join you in that class?"
    Now realizing that the shopping question had been for Emily and that she had been ignored, a quick sigh before turning her attention to Emily.

Looking at the blue haired beauty, twirling a finger in her hair.
    "If he doesn't want the kiss I will gladly take it"
    Kissing her fingers and blowing it to Emily whilst smiling at her.
    "Ohh, I never got to learn how to drive or handle a car maybe you could teach me? As for me I like exorcising, reading and romantic dates."
    Half hoping to get the blue haired beauty in her grasp and half hoping to make the adorable monkey girl jealous enough to take the initiative to ask her out, it would be a lot easier to date another Lost and no need to keep any secrets not to mention that Sonnie were quite beautiful and they did share a passion for exercise.
    Hearing the name Mable and looking up with a wink at the blue haired beauty.
    "Mable, that's a pretty name is she your roommate?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

11. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread